Explored in Space Pt. 01

Story Info
A fetish story about Masturbation, Alien Sex, Socks, Boots.
3k words
3.92
3.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. The main purpose of my writing is to help satisfy my obsession with long or high socks. I've been obsessed with knee socks, crew socks, thigh highs, high top sneakers, striped tube socks, tights, nylons, boots...(the list goes on) since I can remember. I realized it was a full blown sock fetish once I learned what a fetish is and haven't stopped since. I hope you enjoy my writing and anyone male, female, or otherwise who shares the same fetish feel free to reach out to me.

___________________

It was hot as hell in the space suit. Jaime had spent just 20 minutes exploring this massive, seemingly empty (abandoned?) ship they'd been told was emitting some strange noises picked up by other passing vessels. She felt a bead of sweat run down her back and into her ass crack. The she was mostly naked inside the suit, only wearing her bra, underwear and socks which were all damp.

The suit was supposed to have its own cooling system but it had failed to fire up when she tried to activate it. Wasn't the first time this had happened. The cut-rate salvage operation she worked for was as cheap as they come.

The ship was mostly dark but the interior life support systems of the ship appeared to still be working. She couldn't take any chances as the reason the ship was empty was not yet clear so the suit had to stay on. The air coming through the filtration system on her helmet was at least cool.

Her partner Jac had split a few minutes ago to try and find a way to get more lights on so they could stop using the LED torches they'd probably need later. She wandered cautiously through the corridors and examined each section closely. Nothing had seemed amiss so far; though such a large ship seemed to have been run on a skeleton crew.

Exiting what appeared to be a bunk room, she could have swore her boot had snagged on something but found only a slight greasy residue on her black combat boot when she shined her torch to have a look. She wasn't sure if it had been there before or not.

Suddenly the comms unit in her suit chirped and Jac came on,

"I think I've found the main electrical closet. Stand by."

Thankfully, the lights came on in fits and starts, some slower than others and some not at all. She keyed her comms and spoke into the open line,

"Well, its not perfect but its better than it was. You coming to me or am i coming to you?"

"Its probably best if-"

The open line died. She tried to raise him again and was not awarded with any response.

"Okayyy, guess im going to him."

The statement was only to herself, beginning to walk in the direction he had taken when they had originally split up. As she walked she noted the smear on her boot was indeed from the ship. As she walked the now lit corridors similar smears were frequently seen around the air vents that perforated the corridors.

Suddenly she was aware of how unprepared her and Jac were to deal with any sort of threat. Armed only with a Glock 17 9mm pistol, a few spare magazines and a fixed blade combat knife; they were ill prepared to deal with something any larger than a human. They had been expecting squatters; not much more. The suit suddenly felt sweltering and she paused a minute to let the anxiety pass. She almost wished she didn't have underwear on but it was necessary to prevent the chaffing the industrial strength suit would surely dish out.

She closed her eyes briefly, leaning against the stainless steel corridor wall and imagined herself on the beach. Somewhere hot but enjoyable. Florida. Humid heat; with a frozen margarita being served to her by a sexy server. The image was spoiled as she felt a bead of sweat roll down the inside of her thigh and hit the top of her already soaked, thick cotton knee sock. She laughed slightly at her choice of hosiery. She had planned on actually being cool inside. The suit was supposed to work. Now she was stuck suffering with her choice. The top of her combat boots were zipped to the outside of the suit and making any adjustments would let in air she wasn't sure was safe.

The anxiety passed and she continued walking slowly, trying to stay as cool as possible and not exert herself. She pressed the comms button again and tried to reestablish contact with Jac. Nothing. It didn't even sound like his communication system was even on anymore. Probably dead from lack of maintenance like the climate control unit on her suit. That's what Jaime told herself anyway. A sudden muffled pop sounded sharply down the long corridor, followed quickly by another. She kicked up her pace. That sure sounded like pistol rounds being discharged. She drew her own sidearm and went on high alert.

She moved quickly as the minutes ticked by; having no idea where exactly where the shots had come from. The sweat had returned as well as the anxiety. Dodging in and out of different rooms; she found nothing.

Finally she noticed the familiar haze of spent gunpowder hanging in the air. Rounding a corner what she saw caused her to freeze in her tracks. In the middle of the corridor a dark form writhed and wrenched, its grayish form an unrecognizable mass surrounded in tentacles. She back-stepped and took up cover around the corner. Letting her breath catch up, she listened closely to the sounds coming around the corner. She drew her Glock. Peeking around the corner, she examined the scene.

She noted Jac's Glock laying on the stainless corridor floor; a spent casing not far from it. Jac was a large man, and he wouldn't have fumbled the pistol accidentally. She noted with horror the creatures size. Had to be at least 8 feet tall. As she sized it up, she realized that there were two black combat boots poking out from the mass. They were not empty, and they were definitely Jac's. Suddenly, the creature spun in its axis and she pulled back, fearing it would catch sight of her.

A stream of expletives ran through her mind. She couldn't even think of shooting the creature. It looked like Jac was held in its center mass. Was he dead? She heard no screams or cries. As if in answer, a strange sound made it to her ears. What the fuck? Was that....laughing? The sound of Jac's deep laughter intensified, sounding slightly off. She had to look.

What she saw was puzzling. Jac was now on his knees, arms secured behind him. He struggled and tugged in vain; laughing uncontrollably. His suit was mostly still on; minus his head protection and respirator. She noted that meant the air was at least not immediately fatal and ducked back around the corner; slightly unzipping her own suit at the back of her neck ever so slightly and waited. Testing. The cool air creeped in and she breathed apprehensively. Crisp, but dank with a smell she assumed was the monster. Safe air however; a small blessing. Jac's laughing continued and she went back to peeking.

It seemed as if the monster was unaware of her presence. No discernible features that denoted optical ability. The monster had Jac secured around his waste with a tentacle that was thicker than most the others that waved erratically around its dark form. He had his eyes closed as the monsters tentacles continued to poke and prod around the outside of his suit. Two thinner tentacles had slithered into the open neck of Jacs suit and she could now see this was the cause of his laughter. The tentacles writhed and prodded, appearing to tickle Jac mercilessly in their exploration.

Quietly she moved into full sight, walking silently closer but stopping far from the creatures reach. She watched as one exploratory tentacle stopped at the first front clasp of Jac's suit and manipulated the closure. One by one the front securing mechanisms were defeated and its final front zipper was slowly zipped free. The front of Jac's suit fell open, and Jac finally opened his eyes. They immediately locked on her and she motioned with a single finger to her lips for him to not give away her presence.

The tickling continued and Jac seemed to be tiring, his laughter becoming slower and strained. His form inside the open suit wore only blue boxer briefs trimmed in white and his stomach heaved with breaths between the laughter. The tentacles now free to explore seemed to focus on his exposed arm pits; mercilessly prodding and rubbing as Jac laughed and writhed himself into a more exhausted state.

Another tentacle worked the zippers that were securing his combat boots to the suit, slowly freeing them. Finally they were slid off and the tentacles explored the inside of the boots briefly before returning to Jac's gray socked feet. This intensified the tickling sensations as the tentacles explored the sweaty thick socks and their occupants feet at their leisure.

The hulking form shifted its hold, tentacles under each of Jacs arms and effortlessly lifted him out of the suits open front, suspending him in midair as the suit clattered to the ground next to his discarded boots. The sheer power the creature exerted, holding a 200+lb man in mid-air while investigating his form was staggering. Jac was becoming quieter, giving in to the creatures power and his own physical exhaustion. Jaime was unsure of what to do so she stood mesmerized and waited.

She watched as the creature lowered Jac's now weak form to the corridor floor, placing him on his feet, then knocking out his knees from beneath him. He gave one last struggle and caved. He was now secured on his knees, legs partially spread, no longer laughing. He looked towards her, exhaustion in his eyes then his head dropped back down to stare at the floor. She watched as a tentacle snaked around the front of his neck and started downward. It appeared to pause at his underwear, rubbing back and forth. It ran it's feelers briefly along the white lined fly opening.

She could see Jacs body responding as it naturally would. His member began to swell, pressing itself against the inside of his boxer briefs. A second tentacle appeared between his open legs and began a second rubbing movement from below. Jac's cock now stood at full mast. Its seeming 7 or so inches straining against the cotton fabric. The tentacles fell into a rhythmic behavior, teasing the area between his anus and balls along with his engorged shaft trapped in his underwear.

The creature appeared to grown frustrated by the material and Jac was once again lifted into the air. He hung there suspended in his socks and underwear. It was an oddly erotic sight. A fully grown man in his boxer briefs and gray tube socks with navy stripes at the top scrunched down sloppily to just below his calf muscles. His raging cock was suddenly freed as the creature stripped his underwear off and his 7 inch stiff rod was on full display.

Jaime watched all of this and could feel her pussy responding to the visual stimulation as her partner was being forcibly taken by the strange monster. Jac was placed back on his knees at a slightly different angle. Jaime could now see his arms tightly locked from his now side-facing position. The tentacles were now freely exploring all of Jac's externals. Rubbing and prodding randomly, Jac resisted very little. The tentacles seemed very interested in his socked feet and though they briefly prodded the top openings they left them in place and continued writhing and squeezing and tickling his sweaty socked feet as 2 other tentacles refocused on his now naked crotch.

The lightly lubricated tendrils seemed to undulate between thick and slender as the writhing coils encapsulated his swollen shaft. A new tentacle approached his body and gingerly prodded his now exposed rear. Jac's eyes shot open and he looked around wildly. He closed his legs quickly in an effort to thwart further exploration but they were wrenched back open again to shoulder width and Jac's raging shaft and sack again hung openly from his trimmed crotch. Seeing Jaime; his eyes were now pleading. She hoped he wouldn't call out to her and expose her presence. The tendril continued its exploration. A loud cry escaped from Jac's lips followed by a continual pleading whimper as the thin tentacle penetrated his exposed asshole a few inches. His cries and pleading were cut off as a tentacle jammed itself into his moist mouth. His eyes opened ever wider in sheer alarm, but he was powerless.

He was being fucked. The gray tentacle was now moving in and out of his ass as he tried to scream in vain. Each time he tried the tentacle forced itself deeper into his mouth. Suddenly Jac shook his head violently trying to eject the tentacle as a thick mass began traveling inside the tentacles length; quickly approaching the tip buried in his mouth. The mass reached the tentacle tip and a clear secretion soon overflowed what little space remained inside his mouth, coating his nostrils in the process. Eyes bulging, his efforts to scream were converted into trying not to swallow but also breathe. He struggled and his face began turning red. With no other choice he succumbed and gulped, taking a long ragged breath afterward.

The tentacle withdrew but his ass fucking continued. Surprisingly, he had stopped screaming. Jaime wondered what the strange liquid would do but she didn't have to wait long. Jac's body relaxed suddenly. He appeared to enter a state of euphoria. His cock had gone soft during the anal intrusion but the tentacles had never stopped their attention to it. It began to grow stiff again under the stimulation as his ass continued to be entered and exited at a slow rate. The monster had made it almost 7 or more inches into his rectum and was slowly making more headway with each push.

Jacs now stiff cock was so aroused she could see the veins on its shaft bulging in arousal, the mushroom shaped head swollen to agonizing levels of arousal. His eyes rolled back into his head and a moan escaped his lips. As if it was a reminder, the tentacle returned to its second favorite hole and continued its oral exploration. It thrusted in and out of his mouth in the same rhythm as the one buried in his ass. He gave no resistance as the mysterious liquid had turned him into the creatures lethargic toy.

Easily lifted up, the monster now had Jac suspended in the middle of the corridor. Wrists and socked feet spread open; completely exposed and helpless. The tentacles were now jacking his stiff cock back and forth. One of the two now slid its open end over the mushroom head and was playfully swirling itself in semi-circles and greedily soaking up his gobs of precum as they dribbled out. Occasionally it slid Jac's entire length to the hilt inside itself, sleeving and sucking briefly before returning to its head manipulation as the jacking motion quickened.

Jaime's pussy was now weeping, the eroticism of Jac's torture taking its toll on her senses. If she pressed hard enough she could stimulate her clit through the suit but instead quietly unfastened the clasps and unzipped the front. She fully exposed her face, the cool air reminding her how clammy she was. She reached down with her free hand into her wet underwear and began to pleasure herself as Jac's body was used for the creatures pleasure.

She returned her gaze to the scene as Jac's body was further explored. His raging member was red with pleasure and his body moved in small jerks as the tentacle slowly jackhammered his rear. A look of exhaustion and euphoria on his face, his eyes stared half-lidded. As Jaime rubbed herself she, slowly sank to her knees and rested her ass on her boot heels, continuing to explore her own wet mound.

The monster began to increase the rhythm at Jac's rear. His rock hard cock still pointed directly out in front of him, still leaking at the tip. After a minute or so of increased pounding his head lifted and his mouth released a deep guttural moan. His rock hard cock shot a spurt of cum a seemingly impossible distance. The tentacle in his rectum stopped, then pulsed in and out once more. This continued for 4 or 5 thrusts. Each pulsing fuck was answered with a large jet of Jac's jizz rocketing out of his dick and being deposited onto the ships deck into a small pool just beyond the precum that had already made it to the ground.

Jaime's body couldn't help but respond, she rhythmically worked her four fingers across her soaked vagina. She moved to sit against the corridor wall, legs splayed out in front of her, top half of her suit at her waist, Glock still in hand but mostly forgotten. Her other hand never left her swollen pussy. Eyes rolling back into her head and closing; the climax built from deep inside, her socked toes curled as much as they could in her combat boots, muscles tense. Her pussy convulsed and finished soaking through the rest of her underwear. She moaned loudly, lost in deep pleasure as the orgasm took forever to reached it's end.

Her eyes shot open as she realized her mistake; She'd made entirely too much noise while lost in her pleasure.

It was a moment too late as a grayish purple tentacle secured itself firmly around her boot.

To be continued...

Authors note:

Not as sock fetish oriented as I'd intended but stay tuned!

Feel free to email me through my profile.

Thanks!