Delivery Woman Asks for Socks

Story Info
Asian delivery woman forgets her propper footwear.
1.3k words
3.97
6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting my groceries delivered, I heard a knock at the door that lasted longer than usual. After a few moments, another knock. I opened the door and a middle-aged Filipina, curvy and short, was standing at the door with the most beautiful and bubbly smile I have ever seen. She was wearing short denim shorts that really grabbed her thick thighs and a simple black tank top revealing some very round and squeezable tits.

My eyes glided down her island-tanned legs to her bare ankles down to her classic pair of black and white chucks. It looked like she wasn't wearing socks, but she probably had those "no-show" socks on that make women look daring and cool without the consequences of smellier feet.

"Sorry for bothering you", she politely said. "But I have the strangest favor to ask you."

I could tell she was checking me out. I was tall, in my 30s and stayed fit. "Sure, go right ahead." I noticed I was still looking down at her shoes.

"Wow this is embarrassing." Her golden-tan face turned red. "I was out late last night, drinking with some friends and I ended up staying the night at a guy's house. I really shouldn't be telling you this."

I nervously laughed in a charming way, "No, go on."

"So.. I was wearing pumps and I didn't have any socks with me at all. There's no way I can do this delivery job in pumps, so I found this old pair of worn-out chucks in my trunk. They're so old and stinky...", my dick grew at "stinky", "...that I try to never wear them. My friends used to call these shoes popcorn makers. Haha cause my feet would smell buttery after wearing them."

"You let your friends smell your feet?", I said trying to hide my excitement.

"No, silly." She slapped my shoulder with those beautiful soft hands. It made me wonder if her feet were that soft too. "It just fills the air as soon as I take them off." She frowned in a really cute and adorable way, like she knew her feet had some "power."

"So if you took your shoes off right now it would smell like a movie theater in here."

"More like a movie theater with a woman's locker room too... anyways.. could I borrow a pair of socks?"

My jaw dropped. This Filipina goddess wants to come in my house, take her sweaty old shoes off, walk around with her smelly bare feet and then have me put something on her feet? How could this even be real?

I wished I was the carpet. I wish my face was the first thing her damp, stinky soles would touch.

"Yeah I can find you something."

She bent down and undid her laces. Damn did she have a nice ass. "I can smell them already", she said surprised.

"Since I'm doing you a favor, could you do me one too?"

"Okaaay? Sure!"

"Go get your pumps."

"What?"

"I wanna smell your pumps. I'll give you such a good foot massage, please."

"No! No way, you won't like that, my pumps reek. And I was drinking last night. Alcohol always makes my feet sweatier."

I kept staring at those worn out tennis shoes, fantasizing about the wonderful feminine smell that must await inside.

She went on, "Waaait a minute, you're one of those freaky toe-sniffers! I've heard about guys like you. Fine you can sniff out my pumps. Just know I got fucked in them last night. It was this guy I met at the bar. I usually don't do that sort of thing, but I just got through a divorce and just needed sex. And he was hot. While we were in missionary, he was pounding my pussy so hard, my sweaty pumps fell right off. I don't mind getting my toes sucked so I thought I'd point them in his face and give him a little hint. Plus, I know I have adorable round little toes. But he told me my feet were smelly and he actually put my pumps back on! While still fucking me. It was kind of a turn off."

Damn. Why was she revealing so much to me? Her sex life, her divorce. I wanted to hear about it, I could listen to her for hours. Wearing a smelly pair of chucks around, enjoying getting her toes sucked, horny and recently divorced...

Or was I just horny for feet?

"I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. You'll find someone knew", I said, convincing myself I wasn't just in it for her feet.

"Thank you." She smiled so sincerely, her eyes almost teared up. She then stood on her toes for a quick second and covered her mouth, embarrassed about all the emotion she expressed. "Hey, let's go get those pumps. And my feet are killing me! So I'll definitely go for that foot massage too."

"Okay, I'll do a really good job."

"I'm sure you can. Most foot freaks can." She winked. "Hey I know you don't mind some pungent feet, but how do you feel about dirty feet?"

"Dirty feet? Like how dirty?"

"Like how dirty my feet would get walking bare foot from here to my car."

"Please." I was stunned. She seemed to know my weaknesses. She must've been with someone who's had a foot fetish before.

"Please?" She sighed. "You foot-sniffers are all the same. And I know all the tricks. It starts with a massage, then some toe sucking, then all of a sudden I'm sucking you off pointing my toes like a dancer while I make direct eye-contact with you."

"I wasn't hoping for sex, I.. "

"Well it stops at a foot massage. Sniffing is fine, but no sucking, licking or even kissing.

That was gonna be hard. Then she took her shoes off... Her feet were so tan, like she goes bare foot all the time. And a flip flop tan.

My dream goddess.

When we got to her car she opened up the back door, crawled onto the back seat with her knees, resting her plump ass on these incredibly meaty, wrinkly soles I wasn't expecting. I was expecting thick for sure, but her soles were meaty and squishy like I could chew on them for days. For walking barefoot outside her soles weren't that dirty. Her foot-sweat perhaps acting as some repellent to the dirt and grime on the street.

As she applied more of the weight of her ass into her chubby Asian feet I noticed that even the bottoms of her toes were wrinkly. I wanted to sniff them so bad.

"Found them!" She quickly turned around, and her bare feet were out of sight. She was holding onto the heels of her pumps, swaying them seductively. "If you want a whiff of these sweat-stained pumps, you're gonna have to do more than just give me a pair of socks."

"Like what?"

She pulled down her shorts and spread her thick legs as far as they would go. Toes pointed. She had the wrinkliest soles I had ever seen. So wrinkly that I almost thought they looked gross for a second. But my almost quick repulsion to them, just aroused me even more. The dirty, smelly nature of feet that I found so alluring was magnified and exasperated by these.. dense, fluffy, pillow-like soles.

She relaxed her feet a bit. Her soles were stained pinkish for how long she had her toes pointed. The wrinkles on her captivating soles were reluctant to leave, even once the scrunching was over.

"I want you to eat my hairy little pussy." She spit on her fingers, spread her toes and begun pleasing herself right in front of me. The smell of dirty feet and pussy filled the air. I never wanted to leave.

I knew if I wanted her feet, even her pumps, I would have to lick this lonely, horny, recently divorced pussy like my life depended on it. As she adjusted her ass so I could get a better angle, her toes pressed up against the glass. Once she removed them, the window had a toe-stain. It was so erotic, I nearly passed out.

(Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you would like another part. Thank you!)