All Comments on 'Exploring a New Store'

by TerriC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would go to this store every night to suck cocks and be fucked. Unfortunately for me, there isn’t anything like that I can go to.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
More

That has been a fantasy of mine for a while, but we have nothing like that around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love cock

Yes I love glory holes and adult video stores. I have sucked so many cocks over the years. I love when a man with a big dick holds my head and fucks my mouth. Have had my share large black cocks also. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a hot, erotic scene! Wish the theaters had never closed here in Atl, it was always fun to pay the admission, go into the dark, cool theater and strip, cock throbbing with excitement, sexy, horny guys all over, some of the best sex I ever had.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

"Neither cock was particularly inviting, but cock was cock tonight, and I was going to suck everyone that wanted it", TerriC and I may be very different types of Cock Suckers but we share so many attitudes and emotions when it Cums to the art of Cock Sucking.

Thanks for another enjoyable story.

Xx

ButtSlut69ButtSlut69about 2 years ago

I love your stories. I started off cross-dressing in my stepmother's lingerie. When I was 21, I discovered video booths at adult video stores. That's when I started sucking cock and getting into sex with strangers. Then came AOL chatrooms, craigslist and now Grindr and Doublelist. When I first got married, I hooked up maybe only once or twice a year. But now I do it a couple times a month. I'd guess I've had sex with 70 or 80 guys since I've been married. Most of the guys I meet are like us-- total sex addict pervs. I am deep in the closet.

sweeterika2sweeterika2almost 2 years ago

love going to adult bookstores sucking and having other men watch as they masturbate into my face telling me im a good faggot

JayDayzJayDayzalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah baby loved that one...

Bart51Bart51about 1 year ago

Awesome read, had me hard, experienced almost the same thing at the Fairmont Theater in New Haven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerriC@TerriC
Just a guy that likes to wear lingerie and have some fun with a guy once in awhile. Love reading, besides the obvious erotica on Lit, my favorite being trashy horror novels, some fantasy and mystery.