Exploring Anita Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too might have had many boyfriends back home or in past? Nobody reveals a dark past and I should not be so sure about her. She may be not as innocent as she appeared. Paul used to stare at her, I had seen that and it was not his fault. If you show your big boobs, it is natural for a young man to stare and she didn't know how to keep them in wraps. I am not the savior of her virginity; how could I when she wanted lose it! Would they be happy together? Would it culminate in their marriage? Who am I to think for them? Let them do whatever they want, but I will ask her once, whether she liked Paul. She lied to me for Paul!

Chapter Three

Sari trial

I wondered how she concluded from a simple note that I liked Paul. I didn't talk to him much and the note, appreciating my look, was surely his mischief. Maybe she had read the note or maybe it was just a guess, but she wanted to confirm that from me. I did not reply to her and laughed it off, but suddenly she was all in praise about him. She told me that he had lost his father at a tender age and due to his dedication and hard work, he overcame many obstacles in life. It was all new information and quite surprising, since she only asked me earlier to avoid him. I wondered whether my liking him had made him such a good boy to her!

We had little in common, different languages, different religions, we were from different cultures and societies and I had no reason to like or consider him to be my boyfriend, especially when there were plenty of worthy bachelors from the hills. Same applied for him too, he had lots of girlfriends and he had no reason to like me. Maybe she was reading too much into the note. She did not tell me that she had seen the note but I was sure that she did.

One evening, on way back to home, she proposed to go for sari shopping and I agreed. It was a new dress for me and the many compliments I received encouraged me to increase my limited stock of saris. It was good to Ushadi with me because I did not have an idea about quality and or the price of a sari. We spent an hour, selecting six different, single-colored, plain saris, and each one was beautiful. She was an expert about saris, and unless she guided me, it would not be possible for me to select from the huge stock they had shown us. Cotton is suitable for a slim woman, since it is fluffy and chiffon is suitable for a full-figured woman, since it clings to body, she explained. Chiffon is cheaper than cotton and Ushadi was also good with bargaining. After buying the saris, we bought some matching blouses of the exact same color and material as each of the six saris.

It was lazy Saturday, and I napped for two hours in the afternoon. When my doorbell rang, I was awake and thinking to get up from the bed. Unlatching the door, I opened it and Ushadi peeped into the room, "Hey Anita! What are you doing?"

I smiled, "Not much just slept awhile. Please get in."

I did not have to tell her, looking at my face and the unkempt bed, she would have understood. She came in and sat on the couch, kept opposite to the bed. Since we did not live far, on holidays, we used to visit each other's place. I needed tea to freshen up and asked her, "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

She nodded, "Tea would be fine for me."

Putting on water on electric kettle, I rushed to the bathroom and splashed cold water on eyes. The reflection in the mirror showed my eyes were swollen from sleep and after drying up my face with towel, I came out from the bathroom. On making and handing over her cup of tea, I sat beside her on the couch with my cup. We were sipping tea and chatting and she asked me, "Have you tried those new saris?"

"Nope, not yet," I replied.

She was surprised "Hey, why you are taking so much time? Bring those here and try them on now!"

She had taught me how to wear a sari and I nodded, OK.

By then, we finished our tea. On collecting her cup, I put both cups in the sink in the kitchen and then opened my wardrobe and took out all the new saris and blouses. I was wearing maxi, a house dress akin to house coat. I had taken one set of sari-blouse and went into the bathroom for changing. I was still not an expert in wearing a sari and it was taking time. She was impatient, "Hey, why are you taking so much time in changing? Come out, I will help you."

I told her, "I am done."

I came out from the bathroom. I checked in the bathroom mirror and found the brick red sari nice.

She smiled. "Wow, it is beautiful on you! You see, the colors I have chosen for you, compliment your skin tone. You look hot in it.''

I was checking myself in the dressing table mirror and on turning told her, "Thanks, unless you were there with me, I would not have chosen those."

She looked pleased, "Yes, I knew it would be nice on you. Try another one," she said.

On taking another set of sari blouse from the bed, I was going towards the bathroom, but she told me, "Don't go inside. Why don't you try them here? I can help you."

I untied my sari and put on another. I was wearing one by one, checking myself in the mirror. Each one was with splendid color, and since the material was chiffon, all were body hugging. I did not require help from her since pleats making is easier for the chiffon sari rather than cotton sari. She was seated on couch and I was turning towards her to show her how those looked on me. She continued her commenting with each sari I put on, "Wow, beautiful! You look sexy in it!"

Indeed, each one wrapped over my body like a second skin, showing every curve. While I was trying the last one, a moss green sari, she asked me, "Hey, change to a matching blouse and we can get a complete picture of how it looks on you."

I nodded in agreement. The front door was latched from the inside and I started opening my blouse, turning my back towards Ushadi. I did not bother to go to bathroom for changing my blouse and she told me, "Anita, remove your bra before changing to the green blouse."

I was surprised, "Why? How can I wear a blouse without a bra? It's so flimsy!"

She smiled, "Oh please try it without a bra. Let me see how it looks on you."

It was still unbelievable to me, "Are you kidding? Sure, you want me to try it without a bra?"

She winked with smile on face, "Yes, let us try it. Let me see how sexy you look without one!"

Silently, I removed the blouse and then I removed my bra and wore the matching green blouse. I was putting on my green sari, when she got up from the couch and sat on the floor to help me to make front pleats of the sari. When we were finished making pleats, I checked myself in the mirror. Like other saris, it was also beautiful but its flimsiness ashamed me. The light in my room was not very bright but I could see my breasts through my sari and blouse. She asked me to turn back while I was checking myself on mirror.

"Wow, you are so hot! Paul would love to see you in this sari," she said.

It surprised me, how would Paul see me? Why should I wear it? I tried to explain her, "Ushadi, I cannot wear this without a bra. You see how thin this sari is!"

She said nonchalantly, "You have to wear this, for me and Paul. You do not know how sexy you look on this sari. Paul would love it. Wear it and show it to him. He likes and wants you."

I tried to reason with her, "Oh no, please, I cannot wear it. It is different to wear before you, but not Paul."

I turned my back towards Ushadi and on removing my sari, I rushed to the bathroom to change out of my green blouse. When I came back wearing the same maxi, I found her seated on the couch. When she saw me, she got up, "Anita, I have to leave now. But please, you have to do it. You got the figure, so you should flaunt it. It looks so hot on you! Don't be so shy!" She winked and smiled.

She unlatched the door and steeped out from the room as I followed her till the gate. "Ok, I will think over it." I did not want to commit instantly.

**********************************************************

It was still not so dark and Ushadi was walking on her way back home from Anita's flat and she was thinking how she would change Anita's mind so that she would go without a bra. She was disturbed because of such awkward thinking but could not stop thinking how hot she looked without bra!

I can go without bra and it would not fetch even a second look but her breasts are full and perky. I had seen her in the mirror when she was changing her blouse. She looked so hot when she wore the sari without a bra, her entire breasts were visible through the sari and a nipple was poking through her thin blouse. I felt a little turned on; any man would go crazy about her. Paul would have been so happy to see this! I knew how to convince her but it should not be at the office, maybe somewhere else and she should try it soon.

Chapter Four

The invitation

I had been invited for a birthday party and I did not know either the birthday boy or his parents! I was told by Ushadi that the birthday boy was her daughter's friend and they lived in her neighborhood. Mother of the birthday boy, whom she knew for some time, lived in her neighborhood and the lady had seen me in her house. The lady had asked her to bring me along for the birthday party. It was quite uncommon in those days to see young women from the hills wearing a sari and the lady had seen me in a sari and told her that it looked great on me. I agreed to attend the party and Ushadi told me to wear the sari for the birthday party, and even chose the sari, which I should wear for attending the birthday party. She suggested I wear orange, one of my six new saris.

I reached Ushadi's house around 7 pm wearing the orange sari, as suggested, and as I pushed the doorbell, she opened the door smiling. "Wow! You are stunning in this sari."

I had been to her place before, many times. It was a three storied building with two flats on every floor. Ushadi's rented flat was on the ground floor, at left side from the gate with a small balcony in front side, two large bedrooms with attached baths, big drawing-cum-dining room and kitchen at the back. I sat on a big sofa, kept in her drawing room and there was no one except Ushadi. She told me that her daughter wanted to go with us but being impatient, left for her friend's house. Ushadi was still in her house dress and asked me to wait a while then she went inside to get ready.

After a while, she called me in. "Come here, we can talk while I'm getting ready. You're sitting alone."

She was in her bedroom and I had not entered her bedroom before. It was a big room with lots of empty places at the centre of the room. A wooden sofa set with a small centre table was kept in the far left corner of the room and a big wooden bed was placed on the opposite side, at the far right corner of the room. A wooden dressing table with an oval mirror and a wooden wardrobe were kept side by side at the centre, along the wall, just opposite to the entrance door of the room.

She wore a chocolate colored sari with lots of small white embroidered motifs, spread throughout the sari and it was gorgeous. When I entered into the room, she was applying makeup, standing in front of the dressing table and our eyes met in the mirror. As I sat on the sofa, she turned towards me with an evil smile on face, "Hey, we have to try tonight! You need to re-dress here without the bra, take it off!"

I was startled, shocked, but managed to fumble, "Please, not tonight. It's a birthday party. Lots of kids and parents must be present there. I'll surely, as you have suggested but may try some other day."

Her smile vanished, as she retorted, "Why don't you listen to me? You need to practice and I'm with you. You have nothing to worry about."

I knew, when she asked me, I had to try that but did not expect that it would be so soon. I could hear my heartbeats in the silence of the moment. I could not confront her but even thinking of doing that tonight, made my nervous.

She was still applying makeup and checking in the mirror and my silence made her look at me. I looked away to avoid eye contact and she told me, "You are shy, I know. Ok, I'll give you my stole. It is still cold outside and you can wear the stole over your sari. It will cover up you and you do not have to remove it, if the place is crowded, Happy? Now stop worrying and smile."

I looked at her, meeting her eyes briefly but I could not smile. She came towards me, "Hey, Anita, what's wrong? Don't you trust me?"

She touched my chin and raised my face with her fingers, "You don't know how hot you look and who won't like that? Nobody knows you there and we can safely try. It won't be uncomfortable and you should be proud of your sexiness."

I did not say anything in reply and she said, "Ok, to give you company, I won't wear a bra."

She thrown the pallu of her sari and started unhooking the blouse as I quickly downed my eyes. She continued, "But I'm sure nobody will give me a second look."

On turning back, she stepped towards the wardrobe. When I raised my gaze, I saw her bare back as she removed her bra and put on the blouse. She opened the wardrobe door and took out a stole and came back to me. "I will also wear one, to give you company."

She handed it over to me, "It'll match with your sari and I got it for you."

I took the stole from her. It was a black stole with lots of needle work in white, contrasting with my orange sari. I thought for a while, she would be wearing a stole to give me company, so it would not be odd and I would not remove my stole in case the place was crowded. I did not know anyone at the birthday party except her and I could try as she suggested. Nodding head, I got up from the sofa and headed towards her attached bathroom but she stopped me.

"You don't have go to bathroom. Come on, you can change here. I am done," she told me, moving back from the mirror.

I came back and stood in front of the large oval mirror of her dressing table, as she sat on her bed. I was excited but nervous and my hands shook when I removed the pallu of my sari. Standing in front of the mirror, I unhooked my blouse in front and took it off. I kept my blouse on the small stool, which was kept in front of the dressing table at right side. My hands reached behind my back and I unhooked my bra. I could see her staring towards the mirror and our eyes met in the mirror when I removed my bra. I put on my blouse again.

She said, "Anita, you have beautiful breasts! I wish I had some like yours. I am so small." She giggled.

By then, I had regained my composure little bit and smiled at her. "Shhhsh...Thanks."

She was trying to raise my sinking soul with flattery but I knew that my breasts were nice and I could see them through my blouse, even after putting the pallu of my sari over my blouse. She got up from the bed and handed me the Kashmiri stole. I put that stole over my sari. I got goose bump on my arms thinking how weird it would be if I have to remove the stole.

I turned back and said, "I am done. How do I look now?"

She smiled and replied, "Splendid!"

***********************************************************

Ushadi was not sure that she could make her go for the party without a bra and she felt like she won a war. A birthday party for a kid may not be the right occasion but she had to try soon. They lived nearby and she had known them for years. It should not be too crowded, being a residential area for the people from the plains. Mom of the birthday boy had seen Anita in my house and she was surprised that day to see a young woman from the hills wearing a sari. She told me to bring her for the birthday party and tonight they would see how different she was from them and how sexy she looked. Strangely, I felt proud about presenting her tonight before them.

I did not know if I would be able to ask her to remove the stole. Kids may be in the room or the place might be crowded and in such a case, I would not ask her to do that. I told her not to remove her stole until and unless I removed mine and that would be the signal for her. She would do the same, following my signal and if necessary, I would wear my stole again and she would follow my move. I did explain to her about my signal and I was very excited to see their reactions.

She would not know anyone present there and it would be easy for her. Parents of the boy may be surprised but they could not be too critical of her, after all, she was from the hills and from a different community. It might go as her ignorance about wearing a sari. We might get some secluded spot to start with. I was excited as well as worried.

******************************************************************

It was a small birthday party and the lady we met at the gate, must be the mom of the birthday boy. I may have seen the lady at Ushadi's house but failed to remember. She greeted us and took us into a room, where the kids were running and shouting and half of the birthday cake was kept on a table in the room. She called her son and a cute boy came running, with folded hands greeting 'Namaste.' Wishing him "Happy Birthday,"I handed him the package of gifts I was carrying. With a quick "Thank you" he ran to join his friends. She requested us to proceed inside. On our way, we crossed a room full with men seated on sofas with plates, watching TV and she took us to a room at the end with ladies seated inside.

All of the ladies present in the room were middle-aged women from the plains. We were made to sit on two chairs, kept side by side in a corner of the room. All eyes fell on us and they might have known her as they smiled to her but they kept looking at me; maybe because I was unknown to them or maybe because I was the only woman from the hills, different by look and wearing a sari, the attire of women from the plains. Ushadi did not look like a woman from the hills and I was the only odd one. Mom of the boy talked to her for awhile and asked me to be comfortable. I smiled to her, "Thank you," And she left the room asking, "Please excuse me. I'll be back in a while." Surely, she needed to attend others.

All the ladies present in the room were wearing colorful, gorgeous saris and plenty of gold ornaments. My plain orange chiffon looked dull in comparison and I was not wearing any ornaments except a pair of earrings and a wrist watch. I had a gold chain but it was covered under my stole and none except the two of us were wearing stoles over our saris. The weather was not cold and the room temperature was pleasant.

I could not speak but understood only a few words of their language and I remained silent as it was not possible to converse with them. Ushadi was talking to most of them and as she introduced me, with smile and folded hands, I told them, "Namaste." They smiled back and she was talking about me as I heard my name as she continued talking. I was relieved by thinking that she would not ask me to remove my stole since most of them were known to her.

I sat silently, watching them as we were served coffee and cakes, followed by food plates. Mom of the birthday boy entered into the room and by that time we finished our food. She talked to the others and enquired with Ushadi whether we had food as the lady looked at me and smiled. I smiled back but could not say anything due to the language problem. Few of the guest ladies got up to leave and the lady left the room with them.

We were seated in a corner of the room, beside the door, facing the others and Ushadi was seated on my left, at the extreme corner. There were six or seven ladies in the room by then. We were served coffee again and on finishing the coffee, Ushadi got up to throw her paper cup in a trash-bin, kept in the opposite corner of the room. I followed her but on coming back to my seat, I watched in horror as she took her seat removing her stole! No one noticed when she removed the stole but I was terrified to think that I had to follow her cue. They would surely notice under the bright lights of the room that I did not put on a bra. I could not look at Ushadi and my hands trembled. Ushadi kept the stole on her lap and I sat tight looking at my feet. Other ladies in the room were chatting among themselves.