Exploring Aunt Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
They boys take Karen out in public on display.
2.2k words
4.4
27.6k
25

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen lay on the bed, face buried in a pillow crying, her body shaking with anger and shame.

Those fuckers! The words ran through her mind like a flooding river. First by them playing her body like a fucking toy only to find out about that fucking Johnson! Did he set this up?

She rolls over quickly when the door opens, drying her eyes quickly as Steve and Chris walk in.

"What do you want?" She all but spits at them.

"Easy now Karen," Chris says sitting beside her on the bed. "Admit it, you're enjoying this too. You've been acting all flirty all week with us. Remember the nice titty flashes? Forgetting the bathroom door was open when showering?" He places a hand on her thigh, squeezing gently but firmly. "Beside I was there when you realized we were being watched. Fucking near drowned me."

Karen lowers her face to her palms again. No way am I admitting this out loud, she is thinking. Play along and they are gone in a couple days.

"Fine. Ok fine, whatever!" she says throwing her hands in the air dramatically. "Fuck it I'll play along, but one word to your parents..."

"Told you," Chris says looking at Steve still by the door. Slapping her thigh gently he says, "Well you've gotten off already and were dying of the blue balls."

"Fine," she says tiredly placing a hand on Chris's crotch.

"Wait now!" he says laughing, "Don't worry we'll be getting some too but have a few things to try first Karen."

"Oh God, what? We going to visit Johnson or something?" The chill she feels isn't entirely from the room she realizes.

"Ha no," Chris says. "We're going out for a bit but going to make it fun. For all of us!"

Another chill races over Karen as she glances at Steve with a rather evil smile.

"It's a nice day, let's go with a skirt and nice tank top."

Karen glares at both of them already suspecting where this was going. Didn't she read a story like this once?

She stands, ignoring Chris as he grabs her butt and shakes it giving a low whistle. Moving to her closet she picks a short sundress style from a hanger, turning to hold it against her. The thick blue and grey stripes on the mid to upper thigh length skirt catching his eye right off.

"Will this do?" She asks sarcastically.

"Actually yeah it will," Steve says.

She walks past Chris again, rolling her eyes with the butt slap, to open a drawer for a bra and panties.

"Oh wait!" Steve says dropping a package on the bed to come by her. She eyes the package but in the plain brown box can't tell what's going on. "I want a really loose bra Karen. I'm fucking worshipping those tits of yours and want to see them moving."

Karen blushes as she pulls out a thin lacy bra. Steve stares at her chest as she pulls the bra on, her breasts supported but not by much. Steve steps forward, cupping both and lifting them higher against her chest. She finds his low growl exciting despite herself, smiling shyly as he steps back.

"Ok try the dress on with it." Chris says.

"What about panties?"

"Wait for it," Steve says, bumping the bulge in his jeans against her.

Taking a calming breath she reaches back to slip the sundress over her head, rubbing the material smooth. She feels more than a little flattered with the appreciative looks, feeling a bit shy at the same time with the length of the dress.

Both boys step in helping her straighten the dress, making her laugh at the obvious grabbing going on.

"Ok, ok I get it. Now can I wear panties yet?"

"Yes, but," Steve says picking up his box, "But you're going to wear this."

Opening the box he pulls out a small pink device. Oddly shaped with what looked like her vibrator egg but with a long extension with a cup like extension. She takes another look at it before leaning back.

"Hey wait now, I've seen those before! I'm not wearing a remote controlled vibrator. Oh hell no!" Waving her arms in front of her emphatically, "definitely not in public!"

"Yeah you are, otherwise Mom hears all."

Clenching her jaw she reaches out to snap the device from Steve's hand. Muttering she turns and after a bit of adjustment places the device. Glaring at both she reaches back in the dresser drawer and pulls out a thin panty, only realizing after she shook it out that it was a g-string.

"Yeah there we go!" Chris says excitedly.

Quickly pulling them on with some adjustment she turns back holding her arms away from her body, "Will this do?"

Both boys nod appreciatively as Steve pulls out his phone.

"So now let's test this thing." Opening the app and connecting the Bluetooth he starts the device at a slow gentle buzz.

"Oh!" Karen exclaims hands pushing in on her lower belly. "Oh wow."

"Nice huh?" Steve says, "Let's try this?"

"Wait!" she exclaims as the vibrating grows in intensity. Her eyes widen at the intense sensation, first a steady buzz then an agonizing wave of pure bliss. Karen leans forward grabbing her bedsheet, gasping as Steve plays with the settings.

"Stop!" she gasps, biting her lip to keep from crying out.

Steve lowers the setting, his thumb moving in a wave motion slowly.

"Holy crap this is going to be awesome!" Chris says excitedly as Karen struggles to straighten.

"Sweet," Steve says turning the vibe to a low steady thrum," Let's go for a bit. I think Chris will drive."

Moving slowly as she grows accustomed to the device Karen leads the boys out of the room. The skirt frames her butt perfectly, flowing like striped water over her. Glancing in the mirror she sighs as she watches her breasts sway with the movement.

Getting in the car Steve sits in the back with Karen and Chris in the front. Chris rests a hand on Karen's leg as they drive off, Karen ignoring Mr. Johnson in his window.

Moving toward the highway Steve plays with the remote, the boys enjoying tormenting Karen as she struggles to maintain composure. The device is designed to hit both her g-spot and clit at the same time and was working perfectly. As he adjusted the speed she would grab Chris's hand, her hips jerking in place.

"Can I ask where we are going?" She asks breathlessly.

"Out of town a bit. What do you think Steve? Feeling like anywhere in particular?"

"Let's go over to the mall a bit. What do you say Karen?" Steve increases the pace making Karen gasp in response.

"That's a yes! Let's go."

Karen passes the short trip in a haze of pleasure. Steve quickly learning to work the app he manages to bring Karen to the edge several times only to drop her short. Within 30 minutes he has her so wound up she would be willing to do damn near anything.

The walk through the mall was beautiful agony. Her breasts swaying with each step she could feel the eyes of every man and not a few women as they walked along. The boys managed to keep their hands to themselves but as the waves of pleasure from the device swept through her Karen hated to admit how much she was enjoying the looks. Walking through one department she felt at least one hand caress her butt, not one of the boys either, which was even more exciting. Glancing around she didn't recognize anyone, just a few others the boys age walking past.

Steve and Chris seemed to have some plan in play she realized. Each store seemed to get crowded for a time and the casual caresses seemed to happen more frequently. She learned quickly not to react or turn around, the last time she turned Steve turned the vibe so high she almost orgasmed right there.

The worst was the elevator. Only three floors but once they crowded in it started. Bodies pressed close and Karen held her breath as the groping hands started. Steve set the vibe on a pulsating wave, her knees almost buckling as she felt hands slip under the skirt or squeezing her breasts. She stared at the ceiling, surrendering to the moment. Hadn't she fantasized about just this thing before?

Thinking back, trying to distract herself enough to remain in control, she remembers Erika talking about her early years. All through high school then University Karen knew Erika was leading a pretty wild lifestyle. Was this what she had been up to back then?

Riding the elevator from bottom to top they finally got out, the boys leading her to a movie theater as she struggled to regain her breath.

"What the hell are you up too?" Karen said tightly as they purchased tickets.

"Tell me you're not enjoying this Karen." Steve said as he wiggled the setting again.

"Whatever."

Laughing they quickly enter the movie, heading to the top of the rows, a few down from the top. Karen ends up between them, nervous but excited at the same time. This was better than any story and the concerns about Johnson spying on her were long faded. Karen knew she had a thing for groping stories and videos but the reality, at least in this setting, was beyond any expectation.

As the movie started, the volume to loud as usual she noticed a few semi familiar faces entering the theater and looking around.

"What the fuck is this!" Karen whispers.

"Relax, we just called a couple friends to give us a hand entertaining you."

"Are you kidding me? Guys this is enough, fuck!"

She tries to stand but Steve and Chris easily plunk her back in her seat. She stares at the screen as what seems like three couples sit around them. She can feel the tension in the air, dropping her head as Steve adjusts the vibrating pattern she mentally resigns herself to what may come next.

They start slow. Steve and Chris start rubbing her legs a she tries to sink lower in the chair. She jumps slightly as a smaller, feminine hand caresses her shoulder from behind brushing up into her hair. Other hands rub her arms before reaching forward to slip under her top. Steve and Chris pull the straps down, pushing her hands away as she tries to pull them back up.

Hands reach down to caress and squeeze her breasts, now exposed to them all. She closes her eyes, forcing her knees together despite Steve playing with that damned device. Her breathing grows rapid as Chris pushes the skirt higher his hands brushing the vibrator making her jump. They take her hands, placing them on their crotches, her mind lost in sensation. In the back of her mind a voice rages, run! Get out of there! But she feels too far gone in the moment. Chris tries to separate her legs, smirking as she resists. The hands on her breasts knead them like stress balls, relaxing everyone but her.

Other hands from in front of her join Steve and Chris, her legs caressed from all angles.

"Who are these people?" She whispers at Steve.

"Just some friends, visiting like us. Don't worry you won't see them again."

Karen feels a bit better with this, leaning back to enjoy the moment. She can feel the pressure growing stronger, so many hands on her making it all but impossible not to finally let free soon.

"Open your legs," Chris says close to her ear. She shakes her head, noticing the couple turning to face her. "Do it!" He pinches her thigh again making her jump but finally surrendering. The hands on her inner thigh are almost too much, their fingers brushing her twitching hips.

Other hands take hers, she reaches back to find two firm cocks placed in them. She starts pumping, surprised to feel a tongue brush her hands, slowing her pace to avoid bumping into unseen lips. The awkward position has her arms pulled back, thrusting her chest forward and hips up slightly. The change in position allows groping fingers space to work and she bites her lips trying to keep control.

The bodies behind her shudder and she feels moisture on her hands as she lets them go, to be finished off by her unseen helpers. In front of her the woman drops down while the man with her helps Chris and Steve with his teasing caresses.

Finally the hands return and Steve adjusts the vibrator again. Karen hunches forward, shuddering as waves rack her body and she pushes her face to Steve's shoulder trying to remain quiet. After a few moments she relaxes, Steve mercifully setting the vibe on its lowest setting.

"Oh my God," she breaths quietly, glancing at the smiling faces of the boys friends. She pulls her top back up, not looking around to see if anyone else noticed the action taking place.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it?" Chris asks.

Karen nods, refusing to say the words out loud. As she leans back their friends all start moving away, they follow shortly after Karen already wondering what they have in store next.