Exploring Aunt Karen Ch. 05

Story Info
The boys away, Karen decides to tease the neighbors.
2.1k words
4.23
20.4k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening Erika and Mark lay in bed, him reading from his tablet while she watched one of her shows only half paying attention. Events from when the boys came home today with Karen played through her mind like a movie caught in a loop. The suspicion of something going on conflicting with the idea of Karen actually acting like, well..her! Karen was looking rather good in the short skirt, must be a new one from her trip last year she figured, and she couldn't help but notice Mark didn't seem to mind it! She had to admit she felt bad with some of her questions, the more when Karen finally decided she had enough and went to bed early. But the feeling was in the air, something was up and it was driving her crazy.

Erika would be the first to admit she was more than a bit of a wild child growing up and Karen of course always new of that but never really took part in any of it. The idea of miss straight lace innocent Karen misbehaving was simply inconceivable, leaving a churning feeling in her belly! So why did it feel like the old days when she was the one running around?

"Ok what." Mark says tiredly clicking off his tablet and laying it on his lap as his eyes rolled to the ceiling.

"Nothing."

Mark starts laughing quietly as he turns her way. "Right, nothing. You're over there glaring at the TV and grinding your teeth hon. What's bugging you?"

"Something is going on."

"Yeah this show is boring. There should be something else going on" Mark replies his fingers spider crawling across the bed sheets.

"No I mean here right now."

"Me too," he says smiling," Ok you're the one with the big education, use small words for the dumb husband."

"There is something going on with Karen and the boys."

Mark stared steadily for a moment before closing his eyes and shaking his head. Propping his head on his hand, digging the elbow into the pillow he sighs patiently before replying. "Ok, talk then."

"Ok you saw when they came back from that road trip or whatever. Karen in the dress looking exhausted. The boys wired, always one of them around afterward? That didn't strike you as odd at all?"

"Well Karen's boobs were looking pretty hot in that outfit. And I never knew she had an ass like that. I was checking it all out too."

"Fuck you that's my little sister."

Mark starts laughing, "Right, sorry Karen isn't allowed to look hot. I'll make a note of it. Maybe take some pictures to remind me?"

"No seriously," Erika says sitting up and turning to face him, crossing her legs. Marks eyes traveling over the loose top not even trying to contain her breasts. The glare from her eyes all but promising a chilly reception if he tried any badness. "Look all week, they have been sniffing around like dogs in heat. And she has been playing along even if she didn't realize it. Giving little glimpses down her top, or the time at the beach?"

"That was kind of fun," Mark says laughing. He carefully reaches his hand out to caress his wife's muscular thigh. Never hurts to try.

"Stop it," she says casually pushing his hand down to her knee. "Anyway tomorrow we're going over to the Bay to visit cousin Mikey and his bunch."

"The Bay?" Mark asks," That's a bit of a drive."

"It is and your boys are coming with us for this trip. They haven't seen Mikey and his boys in years. I think we will be going out in the boat for the day too so it will be a long one."

"Why are they my boys when you think they are up to no good? And is Karen coming along?"

"No she is staying home tomorrow to catch up on stuff here she said. I think she just wants a break from your boys personally."

"Whatever," Mark says plopping back on his pillow. Plans for a bit of special sexy time fading fast in his wife's obvious ire and her desire for some collective group punishment. As she settled beside him, quickly falling asleep, he lay there thinking back through the visit. There was definitely something different with Karen, especially over the last couple days. But fooling around with the boys? Nah, although he had to admit the boys did have great taste. Wasn't it always the quiet ones that got you?

Sneaking in behind Erika he slowly ran his hand under her shirt to cup a breast as he settled for the night. Whatever was going on he was just hoping everyone was having as much fun messing around as he was watching Erika freaking out!

Karen woke the next morning slowly, the sounds of activity in the hallway pulling her from dreams of theaters and elevators and hordes of roaming hands. Rolling over in bed she was surprised to see it was 7 am, smiling as she heard Erika's voice loudly shushing her boys into motion.

"Where are we going?" She heard a young male's voice, probably Chris from the tone.

"Cousin Mikey's over in the Bay. I told you last night so get going." Erika's voice cut the air like a whip making Karen giggle to herself listening to her taskmaster sister snap her boys into motion.

Deciding it was funnier to listen than take part Karen propped herself in bed listening to everyone get moving and head out to their car. Karen and Erika had an awkward conversation last night, Erika hinting around the idea that something inappropriate may be going on, despite Karen's wide eyed declarations of innocence. Me Erika? Really? Remember that time with the Andrews and you think I'm being bad? She had to admit that she still felt bit unsure of things, not just with the boys but the walk through the mall was amazing and bad and wrong. Why did she want to do it again?

Karen flipped open her tablet to check a few sites until she heard everyone leave and the house descended to blessed silence once again. She smiled thinking of the boys sitting in the back of the car, glaring at Erika and thinking of what little playtimes they would be missing out on with her today.

Finally rolling out of bed she decided it was a perfect morning for a long bath.

Brewing some coffee she glanced out the front window to see Johnson was already in his window staring at her place. That guy, she thought staring back. He was the cause of all this. Ordering toys, must have been chatting with the boys before this the old fucker, filling their minds with plans and ideas. As she swayed in place she smirked as he leaned closer to his window, boob guy apparently. As she turned, giving him a view of her butt in panties, the glimmerings of an idea were already forming.

Over the course of the morning she made sure she passed the window often. Wearing a loose tank top, braless, and shorts she knew she had his attention. The idea of being watched was weird, yet oddly exciting realizing that someone found her attractive enough to watch, to lust over was like a strong coffee coursing through her veins. Almost addictive.

As the morning warmed the front of her house she decided it was time to work on the front garden. But she had more than gardening in mind. Finding the boys toy was pretty simple and downloading the app took longer to think about than accomplish. Slipping things into place and setting a delightfully low hum, it was time to tease the neighbor.

Gathering her gardening tools from the shed out back, Karen settled on the far side of her flower bed away from the front door. Turning her music on she opened the toy's app and adjusted a gentle pulsating rhythm as she knelt on her pad to start weeding, trimming flowers and bushes. Listening to the music she was able to zone out, the pleasant sensations slowly seeping through her body making the normally boring job a subtle pleasure. Glancing over her shoulder at times, on hands and knees, she saw Johnson was still watching all but pressed against the window. The thought added a delicious thrill to her exhibition, making her occasionally change positions so he could see her dangling breasts. If only he knew what else she was up too!

A little while later she heard a car pull up across the street. Glancing over, maybe halfway through the flowerbed by this point, she watched two of Johnsons friends get out and after looking her way walk up the front door. The nibble of nervousness danced at the edges of her mind at the looks, but flashing back to the mall yesterday this was a pretty safe setting. The vibe hummed along, the pulsating and variation keeping her on edge. Maybe this could be fun after all.

Turning sideways, the side profile always interesting when braless, she half watched their conversation across the road. The looks were obvious, each glance giving the normally shy woman a warm glow as the vibe continued its work tirelessly. She felt a moment of panic when the three older men started walking across the road and toward her on the lawn, surprised that Johnson would take such a step. Determined to keep a brave face she knelt back to sit on her heels, gasping slightly as her device shifts with the movement putting extra pressure on her clit.

"Hi Karen," Johnson says as he walks toward her. A tall thin man with grey hair she smiles despite seeing the glint in his eyes knowing what he saw yesterday. Swallowing her embarrassment and the subtle thrill knowing he can't actually say anything she smiles back widely.

"Hi Mr. Johnson," the vibe making her voice catch slightly. She leans back on her heels, the sweat on her chest making the thin white shirt cling to her. All three men's eyes track to her as she breaths deeply, wiping imagined sweat from her brow.

"Andrew, please Karen," he replies staring, "John and Fred here were just admiring your flower bed."

"Yes I'm sure," she replies twisting slightly to nod toward both men. She can feel her chest sway and looking at their faces she knows where their eyes are. Squeezing her legs the vibe sends a loving pulsation. Pretending to adjust the volume of her music she changes the pattern and intensity. If they are going to stare she is going to enjoy!

The next few minutes were amazing. As Fred and John asked made up questions about her garden she could feel her nipples tighten, hips occasionally twitching as the vibe intensified while she rode the wave. Any second she figured she would get called on what was happening, but with effort was able to speak clearly with only the occasional catch in her voice.

Johnson knew. Holding his coffee cup like a shield his eyes feasted on her, recognizing the catch in her voice and repositioning for what it was. But helpless to do anything. As she leaned forward at one point, to reposition of course, she could see the bulge in his pants as he stared down her top. Her shoulder dip for the extra wiggle nothing deliberate of course!

After a few more minutes of conversation Johnson and his friends leave for his yard, the glances back merely pouring gas on the fire she is feeling. Playing on the raging sensations she is feeling she stands, pausing for a moment as the intensity increases and pressure shifts, to step inside. She feels them watching and realizes she is deliberately slowing as they do. Picking up her phone she increases the intensity of the vibe before walking through the front door.

Moving to her couch she can see he is still watching, his friends backs to her. Is this what Erika felt all those years, why she did the things she did? She adjusts the intensity, a low moan escaping her lips as she leans back and pulls up her top. Pinching a nipple roughly she watches him, unsure if he can see clearly but from the expression can see enough. Her vibe does its thing as she imagines all three men watching her, yearning to reach her but unable. The thin screen of the window keeping them and their rough hands away. The sensations increase, her hips moving furiously as her head rolls back. To soon she reaches her orgasm, the waves racking her body after the long teasing, she can see them all turn her way at the sudden noise. Painfully brief the moment passes as she settles, the three looking her way leaving a delicious aftertaste to the moment.