Exploring Aunt Karen Ch. 06

Story Info
The boys finally get Karen where they want her.
1.8k words
4.51
27.9k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen lays back on her couch downstairs, tv on low as she reads from her tablet. The day turned out much better than she figured it might, far exceeding even her fantasies for a first time playing exhibitionist! Showing off for Johnson was even more fun than she imagined, the ember that had been burning the last few days was feeling stoked. She could already imagine some other situations that may follow. There was the large rose bush in the back yard after all she could show off.

After tidying her tools from the front yard and herself, Karen managed to stay distracted enough to get the rest of her place put back together from the low grade disaster a family visit always precipitated. A few hours later that evening Erika and her family returned, exhausted from their day away. Like every year Erika got a sunburn and seasick from the boat ride so ended up going to bed early. Mark, dutiful husband followed shortly after, telling the boys to keep things down.

Having changed into a clingy mid-thigh long shirt, Karen was facing the stairs as she saw the first set of sock feet creep down the stairs. Steve leading the way carefully avoiding the squeaky spots on the carpeted steps, he glances back to watch Chris navigate the turn.

"Hi boys," Karen says smirking while propping herself on the pillow. Keeping her voice calm she was surprised to feel the spike of nervousness in her belly. Teasing the neighbor being one thing, this was a whole bunch of something else.

"Hi," Steve says sitting at her feet, his hands automatically caress her calves and the top of her foot.

"Up you go," Chris says propping her up to sit under her, head resting back on his lap as she leans back. When she wiggles he takes both her arms to drape them over the arm of the couch, his free hand caressing the top of her chest.

"Geez boys feeling a little frisky?" Karen says smiling as she shuffles about trying to get comfortable. Steve's hands feel nice on her legs and feet, the boy suddenly developing a skill in foot massages.

"From what we heard from Johnson I'd say you were today," Chris says as his hand slips down her top to grab a breast. Giving it a squeeze and shake he roughly brushes the nipple, making her squirm with the arms pinned about her. "You're right Steve, these are nice."

"So are these," Steve replies stroking her bare leg higher. Karen feels a bit off with how aggressive the boys are being, half expecting it given the last couple days but still surprised.

"So he enjoyed his present then did he?" Karen asks coyly. Chris's fingers walk along her ribs, pulling her top to her neck and exposing her breasts. Leaning to his side he rubs both to cup them and pull back, his thumbs brushing her nipples again.

"I guess he did," Steve says, "Texted us like right away. Guess he heard you when you went back inside." As Steve speaks he shifts to his knees and starts kissing his way along her thighs.

Karen squirms under the gentle kisses and licks, pushing her hips forward and propping a leg on the back of the couch. Chris roughly pinches her nipples making her grimace at the sharp feeling, definitely not the gentle considerate one she thinks while forcing a smile. Well two can play at that game.

Opening her legs she sighs deeply as Steve works higher, gentle kisses on her smooth freshly shaved skin. Moving her head she half closes her eyes whispering "Oh Steve you are good at that!" The first tentative licks along the edges teasing her hips higher.

Her head bumps the bulge in Chris's pants and she glances up at him and winks. She giggles quietly as he lifts her head to shuffle awkwardly out of his pants, carefully returning mid-thigh as he settles. Repositioning to her side, careful not to interrupt Steve's rather impressive efforts, she takes him in her hand to slowly stroke him.

"Oh yeah, just like that."

Karen forces herself not to roll her eyes at the cliché, focusing on Steve as he moves from the edges to tease her sensitive button. Each flick or draw of his tongue igniting the ember in her belly further, hips moving in time with him. Biting her lip she drops her head as waves of pleasure wash over her body, gasping as he slips her clit in his mouth to suck gently. Where did he learn that one!

Karen rides the waves of pleasure, each gasp motivating him to new tricks although she almost loses it when he starts with the fingers. Chris leans back as her hand continues to work his shaft, her free hand massaging while propping herself between his legs. She feels Steve stop and looks down to see him rolling away to drop his pants.

A brief moment passes quickly through her mind. Did she really want to do this? Things had already gone beyond far but as she looked at his expectant, almost desperate expression, she felt herself crossing the line realizing what was really about to happen.

Pushing herself up she tries to roll to her knees, laughing as she almost falls off the couch. Thinking of a trick she had read about she reaches under the couch to pull out a condom. His eyes widen as she, kneeling in front of him, opens the wrapper to pull it out. Carefully placing it she leans forward trying to roll it in place with her lips and tongue. About halfway down she suddenly coughs, then gags as his hips push forcefully tying to be helpful in his excitement. She sits back laughing again, ignoring his red face, as she massages his balls before leaning in again to unroll the condom down his shaft. Already deciding she needs to practice this particular technique at a later time, she stands to position herself over his hips.

The look on his face is worth the anxiety as she settles. Her hands on his shoulders, her hips move in a slow rocking motion, her chest thrusting into his face. She lets out a low groan as she settles, Steve's hands grasping her hips tightly. Chris moves to the back of the couch and using her free hand she starts to stroke him again. As she clenches she can feel Steve throbbing tightly, her head dropping as she surrenders to long forgotten pleasures.

Upstairs Mark suddenly wakes, eyes darting around the dark room, the glow of the clock shows it is a bit after 12. A career in emergency services had made Mark a very light sleeper and annoying as it was at times any odd sound would often wake him instantly. Listening closely in the dark he hears a sound again, his brow furrowing.

Laughter?

Rolling to his back he starts to hear other sounds, familiar noises of rhythmic creaks, another giggle and furniture moving? A slow smile spreads as he imagines one of the boys relieving some stress from the day with a cranky Erika. Then the giggle starts again.

Before he realizes it Mark is standing by the bed and moving for the door. Opening it carefully in the dark hallway he notices the boy's rooms are open, shaking his head at imagined scenarios. Sounds are clearer now, the rhythmic slapping and subtle gasps with quiet comments.

"No fucking way," he whispers as he carefully walks down the hall, through the dark kitchen to the stairs. Kneeling at the top he watches the shadows from the TV, still not accepting what he was seeing. Easing forward he peeks around, mouth dropping open at the sight waiting for him.

Karen, sweet quiet Karen, bent over the back of the couch with Steve behind her pounding like he was pumping for oil. On the couch Chris is half standing waving his dick in her face as she uses the hand not supporting her body to pump him furiously. Her happy grunting reaching a higher pitch as Steve moves like a jackrabbit on its first bunny, Mark smiling at the expression of frustration on Chris's face.

Mark carefully creeps down the stairs, keeping in the shadows although the boys were so distracted he likely didn't need to bother. As he steps beside Steve, finger on his lips he smiles evilly at the panicked expressions on the boys faces. Karen sensing something happening tries to turn but Chris grabs her head, keeping it forward. Mark pulls off his top and handing it to Steve motions to wrap it over Karen's eyes.

"What's going on guys," Karen says breathlessly.

"Just want to try something," Steve says quickly as he makes a quick loop of the shirt over her eyes.

"Hmm, ok" she says huskily wiggling her hips, "Don't stop now."

Mark places a hand on Steve's shoulder, gently guiding him back and to the side as he drops his shorts. Steve and Chris's eyes widen as Mark steps forward giving the boys a wink, mouthing a 'oh yeah'. Bending his knees he is able to slide in easily, his strong hands gripping her hips tightly.

Karen lets out a surprised gasp, moaning loudly as Mark finds his rhythm. "Oh fuck Steve!" She gasps as her body rocks against the couch. Chris's hands cup her breasts, smiling as her lips finally find him. Each thrust brings another gasp or moan, the boys wincing at a particularly high pitched shriek as Dad apparently found a sweet spot.

Karen's head rolls in pleasure, licking Chris when she can but her body consumed by what Steve is doing behind her. She's not sure what he did but all of a sudden she feels fuller than ever, each thrust stroking every nerve. She tries to bite off the little cries of pleasure but the hands on her breasts, on her back and her hips...

Karen's head snaps up as she tries to pull away, a spark of anger as hands grab hers keeping her leaning forward. The thrusting behind her increasing in pace, her head rocking back and forth.

"What the hell!" She grunts trying to fight the increasing waves of pleasure, "Steve? Chris? What's going on?"

Unable to fight it her body shudders as an incredibly powerful orgasm takes her, biting the couch not enough to stifle her screams. As Mark steps back, smiling at Steve and Chris everyone freezes in place at an out of place sound.

The floor in the kitchen creaks again as the three men look to each other in horror, Karen draped over the back of the couch exhausted and naked barely rolling her head. As their pale expressions share looks of panic they hear the dreaded voice,

"Mark? Boys? Are you down there?"