Exploring Bisexuality

Story Info
A guy explores his bisexuality with his female friend.
6.4k words
4.53
25.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

Part 1

We knew each other from face to face interactions but that was only really as acquaintances. Then, when we were living in different countries, we became a lot closer. It is funny how technology enables that to happen these days.

She knew my big secret, that after always thinking that I was a heterosexual guy who was a little effeminate, I now acknowledge (accepted) that it was a bit more than that. I've never been with a guy, but there are parts of that which really intrigue me now.

I knew her (not so big) secret that, after getting to know her as a lesbian, she was actually bisexual. She had had relationships with men and women, but was more into women. Knowing this somehow helped me trust her more.

After a couple of years of our online friendship becoming closer and closer, we were finally going to be in the same city at the same time, and organized to spend some time together.

'Do you want to just share a hotel room,' she asked?

It seemed ridiculous not to, considering what we knew about each other and the comfort level of our relationship, but it was definitely something to ask first.

'Sure,' I replied. 'Most hotels cost the same for two beds as one, so we would just be throwing money away otherwise.'

We met in the lobby of the hotel and immediately hugged. We had never hugged before, but it seemed the most normal and sweet thing to do. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as we separated ourselves, then we checked into our room.

The next important thing to do was to go out for mani/pedis. I've been doing it for a few years but had never done it with anyone else, so I thought it would be fun. We decided to pick colors for each other. She picked hot pink for me, which I think was to tease me, but I loved it. I picked red for her, which she was a bit skeptical about but I thought looked great on her. But then, I think it looks great on everyone.

'What about a makeover,' she said, when we were done.

That was a really interesting idea. I'd never done anything like that but was definitely interested in it. I'd played around with some makeup. A bit of lipstick, a bit of mascara, a bit of eyeliner. But I wasn't very good at applying it so it never quite looked like I wanted it to.

'Ok, that's a really great idea, but maybe not today,' I replied.

'Oh really? I was saving that up for ages! I thought you would love it.'

'I do. I do. I swear. But it is almost too good an idea to do spur of the moment. I need to work out how and when to do it.'

'Why?'

'Ha. Ok. I just need to be comfortable with it. What happens if I don't like it? I don't want to be out in public. What about if I do, where would I want to go? Would I want a corner of a dark room or the middle of a parade? I guess I just need to process it. But I love the idea! Don't get me wrong.'

'Ok then,' she replied. 'What about we do some reconnaissance for the sort of place you would like to go.'

'Ok, like where?'

'Well, I think it is fair to say that if you like it you are going to want to hang out in a queer area.'

'Yup.'

'Well, I happen to know that this city has a great queer area. Let's go. I've never been here before either, so it should be fun.'

And it was.

It was not something I was used to. The country I live in is very strict. Being gay is 'tolerated' but not something you can be too obvious about. Especially if you are a foreigner on a work visa. So just hanging out and being relaxed in an area like that was something I'd been looking forward to for a long time.

We started with shots. Of course. Because. Well. Shots.

Then we wandered around. Checking out the guys. Checking out the girls. Checking out the exotic outfits of the trans community. And everything in between of course, that is the fun part. We were both excited and constantly smiling at people around us.

Three or four shots in, we were sitting by the side of the road at an alfresco bar. I was really happy, and she seemed to be too.

'Can I ask you something?' she said.

'Of course.'

'Can I put some eye makeup on you?'

My heart felt, well, I'm not sure, but it was different. Excited is the best description, but scared too.

'I will just do a little bit. I think you will love it and I think it will look really good. I'm not talking about a full makeover, just want to make those fabulous eyes pop a bit.'

It was definitely the shots talking. Definitely. But I couldn't say no.

'Jesus,' was my actual reply. 'Ok, do it. That would be awesome. Thank you for suggesting it. Where should we go?'

'We don't have to go anywhere,' she said.

I guess I was expecting to go to some room with mirrors and makeup on shelves. But obviously it did not need to be that.

Before I could do anything, she pulled some makeup out of her bag and asked me to move my chair closer.

I was vaguely aware of people watching as she was putting makeup on me, but I didn't care and, of course, they didn't either. It really was the perfect place to be doing it.

After a while she stopped.

'Ready?' she asked.

I was, so I pulled out my phone and looked at my eyes. Oh my god. I fell in love with them. They just seemed like 'me', whatever that is. They immediately started to well up and I reached up to rub them. But I felt to hand hold my arms down. I quickly made the connection to the reason, and realized I would never be able to rub my eyes again!

'Shit, thanks for stopping me!'

'Do you like them,' she asked, with a worried tone in her voice.

'Like them? I fucking love them. They are incredible. I'm literally tearing up with joy. That's why I went to rub my eyes.'

'Oh my god. I thought you were trying to rub it off. I was just stopping you because I knew that was the worst way to do it.'

'Noooo. I love them. They look,' and I hesitated for a moment. 'They look 'right'.'

'Oh, wow. I'm so glad. They look great.'

I stood up and took her hand so she stood with me. Then I gave her a long, close hug. I didn't want to let her go. She had just made my day/week/month.

Eventually she pulled back and sat down again.

'So, how did you feel when I was putting it on?' she asked.

'Well, I felt scared. I felt excited. And I felt a bit turned on.'

'Haha, yeah, you were still feeling that when we hugged.'

'Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to.'

'Oh, nothing to apologize at all. If I didn't like it I would have pulled away. In fact, being with you as you're exploring like this is exciting for me too.'

That was interesting. I decided not to pursue it though, not right now.

'So, what was exciting about it for you?' she then asked.

'Mmmm, good question. I really liked the femininity of it. Opening up that part of me is really exciting. And it is not something I've really done, apart from little things like nail polish.'

'What else would you like to explore?'

'Haha.' And now the shots started talking. 'Well, to be blunt, the biggest thing is that I'd love to do is suck a guy's cock.'

'Really? You haven't done that?'

'No, I haven't done anything, you know that!'

'Ok, I guess I just assumed you'd done that much.'

'No, nothing.'

'Ok, what about it attracts you?'

'Well, I'm really fascinated by how it would feel in my mouth. When I'm fantasizing about it I'm thinking about the texture and what that would feel like, and what it would taste like. How it would feel to roll my tongue around it.'

'Is that more interesting to you than a woman?'

'Oh no. Well, yes and no. It is more interesting at the moment because I haven't done it. I have gone down on women and absolutely love it. I don't actually know how much I will like going down on a guy but I'm really excited to try.'

'What about anal sex,' she asked suddenly.

I was caught out by escalation. I hesitated.

'Come on, it is ok. It's me!' she said.

'Well, I'm definitely curious about that. But....' I hesitated.

'What?'

'Ok, whenever I have thought about anal sex, I've imaged it being with a woman with a strapon.'

This time it was her turn to hesitate.

'Oversharing?' I asked.

'Oh no, just the opposite.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, I just wasn't expecting you to say that. But it makes sense to me. In fact, I can relate,' she said. Which made me curious.

'Haha, you can?'

'Yes. I can.'

'So, are you going to explain?' I asked.

'It just so happens that is something I've thought of. I'm really curious about using a strapon to have sex with a guy. I think it would be really hot.'

There was silence for a moment, but she broke it. 'So, what is it that makes you think you would like to do that?' she asked.

'Good question. You're full of them today.'

'It is the tequila,' she joked.

I smiled. 'Ok. I'm really not sure about the idea of a naked guy in bed. Maybe I will be in the future but I'm not now. I love how women look and feel. But I also would be interested to find out what it feels like to be fucked in the butt.'

'Anything in particular that makes you think that?' she kept digging.

'Haha. Well, a while ago I bought an anal toy. And it feels really really really good. Part of it is the vibration, but part is the penetration. And also, to be honest. I've always been fascinated by how things feel from a woman's perspective, and it is about the closest thing I can think of to what a woman would feel with a dick inside them.'

Then I tried to get ahead of the conversation again. 'What makes you think you would want to do that to a guy?'

'Haha. Good question. Firstly, I want to flag that I have a couple of follow-ups for you, but I'll answer your question.'

'Thank you.'

'You're welcome. Anyway. Part of it is my curiosity of guys, in a similar way to yours about women I'm guessing. I definitely have a strong masculine part of my personality. The idea of finding out how it feels to have a guy on all fours in front of me is a turn on. Also, to be honest, I like the power dynamic of it. I like being a top.'

'Interesting. I think I like being a bottom.'

We both stopped there, not really sure of where else to go with the conversation. It might have been some combination of the heat, the shots, and the conversation. But I think it was more to do with the confidence I had in my eye makeup.

I eventually broke the silence. 'Any response you have to this is completely fine. But, I'd really love to experience this with you.'

She looked at me. She had an almost shocked expression on her face, that gradually changed to a gentle smile with love in her eyes.

She took my hand and said, 'Thank you. I'd like that too.'

I smiled too.

There was more silence, only a little awkward.

'What now?'

'Well, I'm not sure about you, but I'm going to need a couple of more drinks.'

'Oh hell yes.'

Part 2

It was still early, but we decided to go to a strip club. Because, well, why the hell not.

There were a few options, but before long we found a place which seemed to be designed to please anyone, except a prude. There were male and female cage-dancers. Guys in drag, female couples, male couples and everything in between. There were alternating strip shows and drag shows on stage. In a way, I'd never felt more at home in my life.

We sat down at a small table for two away from the stage, and were immediately coaxed into expensive shots and beers by a gorgeous woman wearing almost nothing. The drinks arrived at our table shortly afterwards and we immediately had the shots and ordered more before she even had a chance to leave.

'So, what part of this place do you enjoy,' she asked.

I wasn't completely sure where to start. 'Honestly?' I asked.

'Of course 'honestly' you moron,' she replied.

'Haha. Ok. Well, our waitress is incredibly hot and I just want to keep ordering drinks all the time so she has to keep coming back to our table.'

'Ok, I couldn't agree more on that. But I think a third short right now would be a mistake.'

'Haha, probably. OK, what else. The guys in drag are really cool.'

'What do you like about them?' she asked.

'I'm not sure. I like the extravagance of it? The comfort they have, maybe?'

'Does it turn you on that they are guys dressed as girls?'

'Maybe a little bit. I think excited is a better description though. I'm not so much 'turned on' as excited by the whole idea of it.'

'What do you think that means?'

'I guess that I really like it? That I'm attracted to it? Maybe? I find it hard to say.'

'Ok then, that's a pretty good answer. What else do you like?' she continued to probe.

'Just how comfortable people are I think. I always feel a bit out of place in crowds. I love how everyone is different and doing their thing. And they just seem to completely accept anyone else.'

'Haha. I love that you think that, but there are plenty of politics in the LGBTQ community.'

'Oh, really? That's sad.'

'Yeah, it is ridiculous. Sometimes it feels like you people saying: I fight for the right to be accepted. And someone else chimes in and says: No, I do. I fight for the right to be recognized.'

'Oh jesus.'

'Yeah. I guess we all have problems with things that aren't the same as us, and a drag queen is a long way away from a butch lesbian.'

'I guess that makes sense. Still sad though.'

At that moment the waitress returned with our 2nd round of shots. She skillfully put them down on our table in a way that gave both of us a great view of her cleavage.

'Thanks so much,' my friend said, as she was handing her a $10 tip. 'Can you come back with another round of shots in about 15 minutes?'

'Of course,' the waitress replied, as she calculatingly brushed her hand over my friend's while accepting the tip.

'I love how much of a 'guy' you are sometimes,' I said.

'I know, right? But she is really really hot.'

'Yes, she fucking is.'

'Haha. Ok, what else do you like?'

I went on and explained all the things I liked. I liked the gogo dancers. I like the guys in drag. I liked the lesbian couples ogling the strippers.

'Ok, what don't you like?'

'Mmm, interesting question. I am a bit uncomfortable with the gay guys, to be honest. I'm not sure why.'

'Haha, interesting answer.'

Before she could investigate my answer further, I jumped in and asked what she liked.

There were bits that she liked and bits she didn't but mostly, she said, she liked the feeling of relaxation it gave her. There was no need to be worried about someone judging or worse.

We shared our 2nd round of shots then settled back with our beers to people-watch in this fascinating microcosm of the LGBTQ world. We would kick each other gently and use our eyes to indicate to each other about particular sites we thought the other might enjoy. Guys making out. Girls making out. Guys rubbing each other above and below the pants and girls doing the same. Topless go go dancers, gorgeous drag queens. Hot strippers waving their bald pussies in the faces of those lucky enough to get a stage-side seat.

'It is almost like it isn't sexual,' I said. 'It is almost like a circus.'

'Almost,' she replied immediately. 'So you are not turned on?'

'Oh, I'm turned on!'

'Ok, good. As long as it isn't just me.'

'Aaah. No, definitely not.'

'Ok then, so what turns you on the most? Top 5 things.' Awesome question, this is why I like her so much!

'Haha, ranked? Or just general top 5?'

'To make it easier, just general.'

'Ok.' This was going to be fun, and interesting.

'Ok, easy ones first. That lesbian couple in the back, behind your left shoulder where they are clearly fingering each other while they are making out.'

She immediately turned around, as I knew she would.

'Ok, yes, I approve of that one.'

'Oh do you, well how generous!'

'I try,' she countered, with an exaggerated shrug.

Then I went through the rest of the top 5 with her. It was surprisingly hard it was in the end. After the fingering lesbians, the stripper on the pole with her legs spread to the crowd was a close second. The drag queen strutting around and being outrageously flirtatious was a distant 3rd in terms of being turned on, but not in terms of being excited. After that the hot waitress was 4th.

'Ok, what's the 5th,' she asked.

'Well, to be honest, the 5th is us.'

'Hahaha.'

'Really? Laughing is your response?'

'Oh, not in a bad way,' she quickly replied. 'I'm laughing because I hadn't thought of it, but you are absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. We are definitely at least the 5th hottest thing in this room right now.'

Our waitress came back with our third round of shots and paid extra attention to my friend.

I reached out and gave her another $10 tip, which drew her attention to me. Much to my surprise, I said, 'she is not the only one at this table who thinks you are an extraordinarily talented waitress.'

I smiled smugly at my friend as she turned her attention to me. She seems to have perfected the ability to lean forward and reveal her boobs, without quite ever seeing her nipples. Again, I surprised myself when I asked, 'so how is it you can never see your nipples when you bend forward like that?'

She just smiled and said, 'tape.' She stayed bending over the table for a moment longer then went back to the bar.

We stayed there for a while, enjoying ourselves and letting the shots settle in. Then we went shopping for some toys. She got herself a vibrator and I bought the strapon. I was expecting some strange looks with me in makeup buying a strapon with my friend buying a vibrator. But there was nothing. I guess they are used to anything in those stores.

Then it was time to head back to the hotel.

Part 3

We got into the elevator and I pushed 25 for our floor. We stood at the back of the elevator as another couple came in. I reached out and took her hand. I was getting harder and harder, thinking about what was about to happen. My breath was getting shallower. I looked over to her and she smiled and squeezed my hand.

The other couple got out on the 6th floor. As soon as the door closed and we were alone she turned to me and started kissing me passionately. Our arms went around each other and she pushed up against my hardon. She was taking the lead and I loved it.

The sound of the door opening as we reached our floor broke us out of our embrace, and we had to rush to get out before the door closed. We were holding hands again and I stopped her. She turned and I gently kissed her on the lips and smiled. She smiled too, and then we walked to our room.

This time it was her that stopped us, just outside the door.

'I want to talk about something before we go in there,' she said.

'Of course,' I replied. A little anxious to get inside but trying to be considerate.

'This is new to both of us, but, no offence, more to you. I just want us to have a safe word.'

Safe word? What was she thinking of that we would need that, I thought? I just thought this was going to be fun. But I guess I hadn't thought it through.

'You look worried,' she said. 'You don't need to be. I'm not thinking of trying you up or anything. But I think just having a word to say, let's pull back a little, might be worthwhile.'

Ok, this made a bit more sense.

'Pineapple,' I said.

'Pineapple? Ok, pineapple it is,' she replied with a smile. And that was that.

She turned and opened the door, I followed her in. Then she turned back and immediately started undressing me. When she was finished, she took a quick look at my semi hardon then told me to go and have a shower. Before long she joined me and we washed each other, enjoying all the sensations of being naked together in the water.

We got out and dried ourselves. When we had finished, she said, 'Go and sit on the edge of the bed.'

I did what I was told, while she was going through her bag. She came over to me with some lipstick, and eye makeup. She quickly applied some makeup to me. This was starting to get a little weird, but not scary. Definitely exciting.

adani
adani
112 Followers
12