Exploring Bisexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That looks awesome' she said. 'You need to see it, go take a quick look in the mirror in the bathroom then come back to where you are now.'

I did as I was told, of course. The makeup looked awesome. It didn't look like me, which was the most exciting part. What did that mean? I didn't know then. I'm not sure I do now either, but it was exciting.

I went back to the bed and resumed my position.

'From the expression on your face you must like it.'

'I do, thanks.'

She smiled and went to the bag from the sex shop we visited earlier. She unwrapped the vibrator she bought for herself and put it on the bed next to me. Then she unwrapped the strapon I bought and put it next to the vibrator. Finally, she got the lube and put it next to them.

I was watching her intently while she did this. She doesn't have a 'supermodel' body, but that didn't matter to me. She was sharing this with me. I trusted her and she trusted me. The intimacy of everything made her look like a goddess to me. I was staring at her. At her boobs bouncing. And at her bald pussy, which looked amazing. I must have been smiling.

'Something funny?' she asked.

'No, you just made me happy.'

'Ha, liar. If you are smiling about my bald pussy, I'm glad.'

How did she know? 'I am, and I'm glad too,' I replied.

'Lie on your back,' she said.

I immediately lay on my back and pushed myself up onto the bed so I wasn't hanging over the end.

She took her vibrator and then stepped onto the bed. She was standing on it, then walked so her feet were on either side of my chest. Then she turned on the vibrator and started rubbing it against her clit.

I moved my hand to start rubbing myself. She allowed this for a short time but then told me to put my hands above my head. I did as I was told, and she knelt down above me. She lowered herself until her pussy was above my face, then lowered the rest of the way until her pussy was on my eagerly awaiting mouth. I wasted no time and immediately attached my mouth to her and started using my tongue up and down and in. She left me with that for a while but then started grinding her pussy into my face and rubbing it up and down my face. I just kept my tongue out as she controlled the sensations she would feel. Then she slowed down again and just let me go to work on her. I'm not sure how many times this sequence changed, but I could feel that my cock desperately wanted some attention by now. I couldn't reach it and she hadn't given it any attention at all.

She moved the vibrator to her clit while I was still working with my tongue. It didn't take long like that before she came.

She rolled off and was lying next to me.

'Wow, that was incredible' she said.

'Really?' I was as excited as a puppy dog. Wow. I knew I was submissive but didn't realize how much until now. I was so happy that she enjoyed it.

'Really' she replied. 'You are really good at that.'

'I love doing it.'

'I've never been with a guy who was interested in making me come. If I'd met more people like you when I was younger, I might never have had sex with a girl!'

'Well, I'm glad you didn't then, because I'm sure you like that too.'

'Very good point. I do like it. A lot.'

There was a bit of a pause and we looked at each other. Again, the intimacy was such a turn on. I could feel that she cared about me. Loved me. I hope she could see the same from me.

It looked like she had made a decision immediately before she said, 'ok, don't move.'

Then she crawled off the bed.

'Roll onto your stomach and look over here.'

I did and I could see she had taken the strapon off the edge of the bed. She started to arrange it so she could put it on.

'Hang on,' I said.

'Can you do something for me?'

'Of course I can, why would you ask permission?' she said with laugh.

'Well, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to if I was being submissive.'

'Oh, you can do anything you want. If you want to do what I ask that's great. If you don't that's completely fine. And for sure you can ask anything.'

'Ok, I want you to drag that lounge chair over here.'

She smiled. She didn't ask why but she did what I asked.

'Ok, I want you to get the vibrator and sit down.'

Again, she did as I asked.

'Put your legs over either arm of the chair.'

She seemed to hesitate slightly but, again, did as I asked.

'You like this?' she asked. Looking me in the eye with her legs spread wide.

'Oh my god yes.'

Then she moved her hand and started to rub her clit. I watched in silence. She rubbed harder and put a finger in her pussy. While it was in there she asked, 'you like this?'

My breath was shallower than before so when I said the same thing it sounded a bit different.

She turned on the vibrator and started rubbing it against her clit. She moved her hand around the other side of her leg so she could finger herself while using the vibrator.

I was grinding my cock into the bed, trying to get some sort of release. But I didn't want to move my position from watching my beautiful friend masturbate 3 feet from my face.

She changed position again. I was disappointed at first but then she pushed the vibrator as far into herself as she could. She locked eyes with me as she pushed it in and out. She only did it a couple of times though. She took it out and reached it towards me. I took the vibrator into my mouth, eager to taste her again. This time though, I was also imagining that it was not plastic. I lost track of what she was doing as I lost myself in an imaginary blow job.

After a while she took it away and I felt a moment of loss.

'That was amazing,' she said.

I looked up at her. 'Why?'

'You just looked completely into that.'

'I was.'

'Well, we have to get you a real cock to suck soon!' she said with a laugh that broke the intensity of the moment.

I looked at her. She was still sitting with her legs wide open, hanging over each arm of the chair.

'Is that comfortable,' I asked.

'You know what, it isn't too bad.'

'So, a comfy position you sit in when you are home by yourself?'

'Haha, no. Too many years and decades and centuries of ladies being taught to be lady-like for that to happen. It is definitely exciting to be sitting like this, knowing that everything is open.'

I smiled, 'well I'm glad I could help you. By the way, you have some lipstick, well, all over your pussy.'

She laughed. 'Well, you have some all over your face,' she replied, then stood up from the chair and moved it back to where it came from.

I watched her intently as she put on the strapon. Once she was happy with it she reached for the lube.

'Wait, come over here first,' I said.

She smiled and walked over, a little awkwardly. Which makes sense. It is awkward enough to walk around naked with a hardon. With a harness as well it would be even worse.

She knew exactly what I wanted and positioned herself in front of my face, pushing the toy towards my mouth. I eagerly took it in and started the lubrication. I licked it around and around then put it in my mouth. I tested to see how far into my mouth I could take it. Then slid back again so I just had the tip in. Then I felt her hand on the back of my head. She started taking control. Rather than me going back and forth she was slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth. The only did it a few times before pulling back and out of my mouth completely. I felt a tinge of disappointment, but it quickly turned into excitement.

'It is time,' she said. 'Remember. Pineapple.'

Before I had a chance to reply she said. 'Move so that your head is at the foot of the bed. Still face down. Once you are there, look up.'

I did as I was told and looked up. I could see myself in the mirror, which took up most of that wall of the room. And I could see her positioning herself behind me.

'Get up on your hands and knees,' she said.

I could see her squeezing out some lube and putting it on the vibrator that she had in her hand. She also put some on the strapon, which also vibrated. The vibrator was bigger than the strapon. I was a bit nervous of her using it, but I knew I had the safe word if I needed it.

She looked at me in the mirror, then back down to real life. She moved the vibrator and I could feel it against my butt. She squirted a bit more on the end and she rubbed it along my taint from my balls, and then pushed against my butthole. Up and down. Each time she got to my butt she pushed a little harder.

I guess it got to a point when she thought I was ready. She put the vibrator down and put a bit more lube on the strapon. She walked forward a little on her knees until I could feel the toy against my butt. She took it with her hand and pushed it into me slowly. It wasn't the first time I had felt a toy in my butt but it was the first time it was put there by a woman I was watching in the mirror.

'Tell me what it is like, I've never done this before,' she said. I was surprised she was showing some vulnerability but understood she just wanted to make sure I was ok.

'You are fucking nailing it sweetie. You're nailing it, nailing me.'

She smiled and I smiled back. And she pushed further into me.

She went in about an inch, then back a little. Then in another inch. Gradually getting deeper and deeper and making each thrust longer and longer.

'Oh fuck, that feels awesome,' I said.

That encouraged her and she started thrusting all the way in and out. I could feel her against me when she was all the way in. Gently at first, then slapping into me. I could feel the vibrations of the toy and the sensation of pressure and movement. I could feel the pressure in my cock which still hadn't had any attention at all.

She kept thrusting and I found myself pushing backwards against her. I was alternating being lost in the moment and looking at her pounding me. We got into a rhythm like this. The sensations were slowly building and building.

'You are so fucking hot,' I said, between pumps.

'This is so hot. Fuck.'

I kept watching her as she kept going. Then suddenly she wrapped her arms around my hips and pulled me against her. She was grinding herself against the back of the toy, while it was still all the way inside me. I could see in her face she was starting to get lost in the moment. I could feel her tense up against me. I felt her twitch three, four, five times. Pulling me against her as tightly as she could. It was almost enough to put me over the edge as well.

Almost.

When she recovered she was still in me. She reached around and put her hand around my cock. I almost came then too.

Almost.

Then she started undoing the straps around her. She was being careful not to let it out of me. Eventually she was out.

'Turn over onto your back. Don't let the toy out,' she said.

'Haha, as if I would do that!'

I carefully turned over. The toy still in me, still vibrating.

Once I was on my back, she took hold of my cock again.

'I can't believe you have waited so long for this,' she said.

'I've been having too much fun,' I replied. Then she took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue circling my nob. Round and round.

She stopped and looked up at me. Still holding my cock with one hand.

Promise you'll do something when I'm done?

'Of course, anything.'

She smiled and went back down on me, without telling me what it would be. I think she was deliberately going slow, but it didn't matter. I was so turned on for so long that I came into her mouth almost immediately. I groaned out loud, which I'd never done before. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

I looked down at her and she was still sucking my cock, as it was finishing its last twitch.

Then she moved up the bed towards me. She smiled at me. And it was then I realized she still had my come in her mouth.

She moved forward to kiss me, and I instinctively knew this was the promise I'd made to do anything.

She put her lips to mine, opened her mouth and used her tongue to open mine.

I could taste something on her tongue. It was thicker than I was expecting. It tasted strange. Not bad but not great. She opened her mouth more and I could feel more and more sliding from her mouth to mine. She was using her tongue to paint the inside of my mouth with my own come.

Before long I pulled away and swallowed. I could see she did the same. Apparently she had not shared it all with me.

'I just wanted you to know what it tasted like,' she said.

I smiled. 'Yeah, I got that. It tasted weird.'

'Yes, it did.'

'Is that what all guys taste like?'

'Everyone is a bit different, but pretty much. You think you'll be able to handle it when someone comes in your mouth?'

I smiled. 'I'm willing to give it a shot.' Then I leaned forward and kissed her again. There was a moment of awkwardness when I went to the bathroom to take the toy out of my butt, which we both laughed at. Then we lay back on the bed. Tangled ourselves together and kept kissing for a while. We broke down the day and shared our favorite parts. Eventually we fell asleep together.

In the morning I discovered what it is like when you don't take makeup off before going to sleep. But I really didn't care. It was something I needed to learn. She learned that she really liked pegging. I learned that I liked it too, and that maybe I would like it if it was real and not a toy. I learned what come tasted like. I learned a lot about what my friend's pussy tasted like too. I learned how to put on some basic makeup. And I learned how much I loved wearing it out. She never did ask me those extra questions that she threatened me with earlier in the day. And neither of us ever used Pineapple.

Lastly, I learned that sex is complicated. Gender is complicated. I always knew I wasn't a 'normal' guy, but I didn't really know what my options were. It turns out there are lots of options. Some I might like. Some I might not. I've mostly liked what I've done so far. It is scary in lots of ways, but lots of fun too.


12