All Comments on 'Exploring Feelings Ch. 02'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
islandicislandicover 8 years ago
Very good read.

I can foresee that it will come as a shock when Amy and Chris find out that Brian and Amy are having an affair behind there backs also. 😲

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry Covers it all!

Sorry Characters, Sorry Plot, Sorry you have such a hole to climb out of.

Even counter affairs won't save this. Love and the kids will all have to be sacrificed to complete your dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Our dream is for you to leave LIt forever dear annony

and dig a hole and jump in it. I'm sure there are 1000s who would be happy to cover you over. This story is god a wonderful LW story which makes dear annoy hate it. So I gave it a 5 to help offset the asshole's vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It would be nice

if the trolls would control themselves. This is a free site. If you don't like it don't read it. To the authors who have to read the tripe of the misogynists: don't worry about them. They are little people with little minds probably covering up other little anatomical features they have.

This is a good, well written story with character and plot development and some sex thrown in to boot. What is there not to like unless you have emotional bagage and a cheating wife makes you lose all control.

I believe trolls have driven off over the years many good writers on Lit. Author - just laugh at them one hundred and ninety nine times and keep this type of well thought out story coming.

anon.1

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Nothing new in here...

Nothing new in here...All this was said in part 1...and as bad as in part 1...so the same score...1*

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 8 years ago
This story is keeping my interest.

Amy has made Brian her cuckold and being a cuckold myself, I'm anxious to see how this story plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you don't like it don't read it.

If I don't read it, how can I know if I like it?

<P>

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far better definition of toll.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
What a sad couple...

These two betrayers deserve each other. Maybe in the end, Brian and Elizabeth will get together.

tiger46tiger46over 8 years ago
I encourage you to keep writing this story

Of course I'd like to see some form of justice - whatever that may entail. Still, you're weaving a nice tale. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my dream is

for the person who wrote our dream to get a job and get out of his mom basement and at least try to act like a grown up and stop shooting their big mouth off and allow people to comment. I also agree you have to read a short before you can form an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just an ugly story

With thoroughly unlikeable people populating it. No one to like = no story to like.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree.

There is nobody to like, and there is absolutely no reason to cheat. If your marriage sucks get a divorce, if not than work to make it better. This is just lowlife cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They are married to the wrong people...

Sad story, two misguided people will destroy so many lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So is the plot that this has been going on for so many years? And they made a child, maybe?

People fucking around on their spouses is nothing new nor special, even if its fucking their best friends spouses. And it sounds like their fucking is often brief, unpredictable, hazardous, and only satisfying in a cheap animalistic sort of way. So, they probably get caught, but maybe not, who cares? This is not interesting because two people are cheating, that's pretty mundane, even boring. This story only becomes interesting if there is the drama of getting caught, the heartbreak of betrayal, consequences described, retribution and or reconciliation enacted. And none of that's happened yet, and doesn't appear to be likely.

So I'm going to skim all future chapters until I see some real suspense and drama and human emotion. How many different ways they fuck, or how often, or how incredible and numerous their orgasms are, well, maybe if I was 13 years old that would be exciting; whack, whack, whack. So far, its just a rote cheater fucking story, with a lot of years thrown in, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's This Film...

...where two cheaters leave their respective spouses once a year for a fuckfest vacay. I have never seen it, but it has some real old-fashioned Hollywood superstars in it, like Cary Grant, etc.. At least they keep it under some type of control! Not so with these two soul murderers.

Heaven help their spouses when the shit hits the fan. I mean, fuck the cheaters, but the spouses and the kids will need some divine intervention, or at least a Colt 45!

The opening dialog in the motel in this chapter is a real vibe killer - not good! I wanted to feel the heat of this little strumpet more, but alas, it wasn't to be.

I hope they don't rut in the basement at Brian's house getting all nasty and eating cum and caterwauling about only to find the toddler gone ashen, staring wide-eyed at them. They really are a couple of sociopaths these two!

Laf, you dug yourself a pretty deep hole here. Amy's "love" for her hubby needs more evidence. But also, don't forget that the reason for this whole thing is pure animal sex between the cheaters. If we can't almost taste those briny little cheatin' spermatozoa then the story will truly frizzle. Amy's nipples need to stand out like rifle bullets. Chris' manroot needs especial turgidity and talent. Don't turn down the Heat!!

:))

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good start to longer story. Ignore the fucking idiots preaching morality and awarding 1-bombs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a piece of crap story

ignore the fucking unwashed idiot below who thinks he is the only one allowed an opinion-1*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
This story is excellent.

So glad you didn't let the negative comments run you off. Great start. So far, you have a fan in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nothing new to chapter 1, just repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Despicable Amy, Despicable Chris

Hard to find two more horrible people to populate Loving Wives than these clueless characters. There's not ounce of redeeming qualities about either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hard to believe

That Elizabeth didn’t know something was up.

Women have a sense for these things. I figured that as soon as Chris became involved with another woman they’d be found out.

Men don’t have that sort of sense so I’m not surprised that Brian was clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous