All Comments on 'Exploring Feelings Ch. 03'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
When will this bad story end?

When will this bad story end? Since when selfish people with no morals and no feelings except for themselves can "Explore Feelings"? How can a man and woman that don't care about their own children have any feelings to explore? On his way home the "false" friend could have an accident and die!!! The story would then end...

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
These two people are disgusting.

I can only hope Brian operates on Amy and removes her black heart. And then there's good friend Chris who knows the pain of infidelity but has little qualms in banging his best friends wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

I can only hope that Brian has been fucking other women as long as she has been fucking his supposed best friend. With friends like that who needs enemies. What needs to happen is for them to be caught. Her hubby divorce her. His wife divorce him. Then let them marry and find out that they have ended up being the ones screwed. When they realize that I made a mistake marrying this person But now they are stuck. They either divorce themselves and both live lonely old lives or they stay married and still live lonely old lives. Now she will have to split time with her kids families with her ex hubby. Instead of all together at all holidays. Now just pieces occasionally. I am sure her ex hubby can find himself a nice lady or so to make his nights easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A littler repetettive.

I may quit reading if the same chapter keeps repeating as it has been. It is time to move on to something different happening.

With a "best" friend like Chris who needs "worst" enemies? Nothing is too bad to happen to Chris or to Amy. Chris who gets off on cuckolding his best friend and Amy who goes to her wedding with another man's cum dripping down her legs. I hope the authors have something bad planned for both cheaters.

anon.1

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Story is meandering along

Speed it up, get to some drama, some action, this description of who felt what was repetititve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dead wives tell no lies, studs dickless are called stumps

sorry hate cheaters 1*, a woman living with a man just so he can give her a lifestyle is called a prostitute or whore not a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dod shit dressed up is still dog shit.

Cheating slut and piece of shit so called friend, who cares what you have them do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can you say "gravy train"?

The doctor may save other people lives but his own is a lie.

He sure is a great father and provider, but he is a greater cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"He was her drug, her stress release; their bodies fit perfectly together, but not so much their minds."

I guess the cliche' about the most important sex organ being the brain, only applies if you have one. Wow, I just didn't know women worked that way: insert right size and shape penis into brainless vagina, and, presto, instant orgasmic nirvana! Your story is so flattering to women. Just wondering, have you ever met one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The fucking is real bad but the betrayal from your two best friends is ten times worse. How does she look her kids and husband in the face and not be completely ashamed of her slutty pig behavior. In real life people's lives are destroyed and sometimes people wind up dead. The guy goes to help the his kids as the best friend and wife sneak for a quick fuck , no remorse or guilt. The kids are calling him uncle a an hour later the mother is sucking his dick. I hope hubby finds out and let's them know he had an idea for a long time but did it for years himself and was planning his end game leaving her a broke worthless used up pig and causes the divorce of his best buddy who uses his wife like a prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is the story's place France?

In the France the ultra feminist goverment banned the DNA test for husbands and the husbands can get prison punishment for DNA test. Many French husbands go to Switzerland, Spain for secret DNA test to check their kids. The human frredom is in higher level in the USA than France so the husbands should go to DNA test laboratory secretly to check their kids. This story shows well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good dramatic end for a sequel

In six USA states the ex husband can start law suit against the biological father for money compensation................

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 8 years ago
Great story

I love how you get into the heads of the characters. Don't worry about the scores, stories on infidelity never get a fair score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pond Scum

Amy - dishonest, disgusting & depraved. Hell awaits you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chris is the man!

I am loving this series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Hope the dude wakes up, kills the lover, and dumps the whore before it’s too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous