Exploring Her Limits Pt. 01

Story Info
A time of exploration and mystery begins.
3k words
3.56
22.7k
19
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stare down at him...he's still fast asleep, and you almost laugh out loud, thinking of how he's going to be woken up. Two pairs of handcuffs dangle from your hands, even though you know that they really shouldn't be necessary - he'll do as he's told, you know that. But you reason that it makes for good theater.

The first pair go on easily, looping one half through the bed rail and another around his extended left wrist. He starts to stir as you move his hand into position, but he then goes still. The second pair is more difficult, as you must move his arm into position over his head. By the time he begins to wake and realize what is happening, though, he is already cuffed to the bed.

His natural reaction is alarm. He tries to pull himself up, but just as quickly relaxes when it dawns on him that, whatever is happening, it's probably going to be good.

You smile down at him. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead." You kiss him, gently, and then lie down on top of him. He can feel the fullness of your breasts, pushing against his chest through the sheer, satin fabric of the top that you have on. You pull yourself up, your legs straddling his waist, your rear resting just above his groin. You can feel his cock come to life, instantly, pressing against your backside.

You lean down into him, your voice dropping to a whisper. "We're going to play a little game this morning, and if you do well, you'll get a very nice reward. But if you don't follow my instructions, I'm going to leave you there, hard and unfulfilled. Is that clear?"

He chuckles, not realizing how serious you are. "Okay, that sounds fair...I'm in," he replies in a groggy voice.

You smile back at him, a she-wolf grin spreading across your face, highlighting your classically perfect cheekbones. "Oh, I'm not asking you - I'm telling you." You pat him on his cheek gently, and hold your hand there. His cheek feels warm to your touch.

"The first rule is this, and it is simple: you will not talk, not a single word, until I tell you that you can talk. Is that clear?"

He smiles at you, and says, "Got it."

You were expecting that, and so you slap him, firmly but not harshly, on his cheek. You hold it there. "The game has already begun. Do not make that mistake again. Is. That. Clear?" His eyes go wide at the tone of your voice. He nods quickly. You release your hand from his cheek.

"The second, and only other rule is this: do not move any part of your body, below your neck, unless I instruct you. You will stay perfectly still. Is that clear?" He nods affirmation, his eyes still wide, his mouth open somewhat in surprise. This is definitely a new game to him.

You smile at him. "Good. I'm going to tease you now, and torture you in a bit, and have you begging for release, so very soon. I am a benevolent goddess, but I am also mischievous. You can expect that this might be awhile, so you might as well relax."

You stroke the top of his head, as if to calm him, but also affectionately, as if a pet. "You're going to be my toy for a little while this morning. And I want to be clear...you're NOT going to fuck me. You ARE going to get to cum in my mouth, if you're good, and if you obey me."

You pull yourself off him, and slowly scoot down in between his legs, making sure to run your exposed wetness onto the head of his cock as you do so.

Once positioned between his legs, you reach down and grip his cock, giving it a squeeze. It's warm and thick in your hand, and you can't help but run your fingers up and down it. He moans in response, it's clear that he is intoxicated by the situation he finds himself in.

"Do you want me to suck on you?" You stare at him, and he nods. "Of course you do..." you giggle a fake giggle. "But why should I?" He opens his mouth as if to respond, but then, remembering the rules, closes it. He leans his head back and stares up at the ceiling in frustration.

To reward him for remembering the rules, you take his tip, and place it at the edge of your mouth, resting against the bottom of your pouty, full lips. You give it a long, slow kiss, and then, delicately lick the underside of his head, in a slow, controlled motion.

"God, you must want it in my mouth." He groans a little bit. Glancing up allows you to see him nodding furiously. His eyes are squeezed shut in frustration.

"Look at me," you command, "I want you to watch this." You see him stare down at you, and as you stare back, you put his full tip in your mouth, and then an inch of his shaft. You slowly bob up and down on it. He moans in appreciation.

You pull your mouth off from it. "Look at how lucky you are. Do you KNOW how lucky you are?" He nods, his eyes wide. He gets it. You reward him.

You suck on it again, slowly, and then a bit faster. It's warm in your mouth, and there's already a hint of precum. He is worked up, beyond what you even imagined.

It was time to torture him.

You take it out of your mouth, and run your tongue up his shaft, and down. "Such a nice cock..." you whisper breathlessly. "It's the only reason I let you put it in my mouth." You kiss it, gently, a trail of kisses from the base to the tip.

You then grip it, hard. "This is mine, do you understand?" His eyes roll in the back of his head, he nods. "I let you put it in my perfect mouth..." your voice trails off. He's walking into a trap, but you haven't sprung it yet.

"Do you love this mouth?" He nods his agreement. "Is this your mouth?" Again, he nods his head.

You smile, and run your tongue over his cock head. It's firm, yet soft to the touch, spongy. You put it in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. You hear a groan. You remove your mouth once more, and you can hear him gasping for air. He wants to explode, you know it.

You whisper, as if telling a secret. "Are you sure it's your mouth?" He nods again. You let out a forced laugh. "Don't be so sure..."

You climb up next to him, beside him, spooning your body against him even as his restraints force him to lie flat. You reach down, and begin to absentmindedly rub his cock, up and down, with your hand. Your voice stays in a staccato whisper. "Do you know how many penises I see in a day?" You give him a Cheshire grin. "Sooooo many, in every size, shape, and color."

You giggle softly in his ear. "I'll let you imagine what I'd like to do with some of them." He groans, and you trace a finger on the underside of his shaft, making it jump. His body spasms in frustration as you remove your digit. "Maybe I should give those other men this kind of attention...I know that they'd like it, wouldn't they?" He shakes his head no, and then, realizing the actual question, nods yes. "So I should? You'd like me to stroke on those other cocks?" He bites his lip, both of you know the answer and know that it's complicated. Finally, he nods slowly, guiltily.

You can feel him staring at you, but you don't make eye contact, instead staring down past his chest at the penis that is pleading, begging for attention. You can see the faintest drop of liquid that has formed at the tip.

Your fingertip traces around the base of his cock, you even cup his scrotum, just for a moment, lovingly. "I bet you'd like that," you say softly. "I bet you spend all day thinking about it, wondering what I'm doing, wondering if today is the day that I succumb to temptation, wondering if today is the day that I'll come home with the smell of cum on my breath."

Your fingers wrap around the base of his cock, gently, and then squeeze it, once. "This is my favorite cock, you know that." You pause, "But your dirty mind wants my perfect lips around other cocks, too, doesn't it?" You squeeze it again for effect, and he groans loudly. "That doesn't make it seem like this is your mouth, then, does it?" He moans, and his head moves all around, as if unsure to nod or shake his head, but wanting the right answer.

You lean in, your lips are practically touching his ear. "Then I guess...this is my mouth. You're going to give me permission to do whatever I want with other cocks, aren't you?"

Releasing it from your grasp, you climb down the bed, perching yourself between his hairy legs. You lean your head down to his crotch, and breathe hot air onto his penis. You can hear his breathing quicken. His cock quivers in response.

"Aren't you?" you ask sweetly, a dangerous lilt to your voice. You lower your head further, your mouth so close to the tip, and you shake your head slowly to and fro, your soft blonde hair brushing against it, teasing it, tickling it. You lean down, and place a soft kiss not on his cock, but on the sac below, you inhale his familiar scent.

You release your lips from his skin, and stare up at him, the fiery sheen in your brown eyes matched by the desperate pleading emanating from his blues. He is practically gasping, frantic, and you see that he is actively straining against the cuffs that hold him in place. Had you not cuffed him, you realize that he would be rough with you right now, probably pinning you down and fucking you, filling you. And while that idea has its merits, you're rather enjoying the task at hand.

You place a hand on his chest, steadying yourself and calming him ever so slightly. "Baby..." you say, voice dripping with saccharine, "I don't need your permission. You know that. If I want to suck on a cock, I'll just DO it, and you'll like it. I might even tell you about it." You pause, still staring at him, and your other hand traces up his leg, finally coming to rest at his groin. You cup his balls in your hand -- they feel so warm, so full -- and smile at him. "Baby, for all you know...I already have." He gasps, just a bit.

You lean forward for effect, and you know that your cleavage is dangling down, because he breaks eye contact with you. You remove your hand from his chest and place a finger under his chin. "Look at ME, not them." He tears his eyes away from the spectacle before him and looks up at you.

You flash him a wicked smile. "I'll bet you want to hear more, don't you? Like the patients who are so proud of their cocks, the ones that try to flirt, the ones that get aroused. Babe, so MANY of them get aroused. They can't help it."

You run your hands up from your waist, and you press your breasts together. "Sometimes, I unbutton my top an extra button, just to see the reaction that I'll get." You let your breasts fall, and sway. "But there's one, recently, that I have to tell you about."

"I had a patient recently, he got aroused when I was performing his checkup. He seemed to be embarrassed, but he shouldn't have been. He had a big, thick cock. It was gorgeous. Huge, even soft. And the nurse and I were both so impressed, we talked later about how we should have teamed up on him."

"When he got hard, he got so flustered at first. But I could tell he wanted to see my reaction. So I gave him a nice smile, as sexy as I could, and simply mouthed, 'Wow' to him. He got the message. He smiled back."

You smile at him, and the look on his face told her that he wasn't sure if the story that she told was true or not. "It made me so very horny, I couldn't even concentrate. After his appointment, I had to go to the bathroom and pleasure myself. I came, thinking about that beautiful cock and what I wanted to do with it."

Leaning towards his face, you kiss him gently on his cheek. "When I wrote his patient note, I mentioned that if he had any questions or concerns about the 'side effects' shown during the visit, that he should contact me directly and that I would take care of it." You kissed his cheek again, and he almost flinches. "I left my personal cell number, too, with a smiley face."

Your mouth moves down to his ear, your hand that had been slowly fondling his testicles now reaches up, gripping the base of his cock. "You're wondering if he reached out, aren't you?" He nods, still obeying the rules, and not talking. "Well, wouldn't you, darling?" You kiss his ear gently.

"He sends me pictures of his cock every single day, babe. He keeps begging for a house call, that's what he calls it." You begin to stroke his cock, and you can see a trickle of pre-cum flowing out of it. You know he's going to erupt soon, and you pull away your hand, and he lets out an anguished groan. His cock is twitching, alive. "Don't you dare," you reprimand him. "Don't even think about cumming until I tell you that you can."

You pull away from him, and climb back down, again you find yourself between his legs. "I think..." you pause for effect, "I think that after I make you cum today, I'm going to see if he still needs a house call." You look up at him, and his face is contorted, confused, an erotic combination of horny, anguish, and desperation. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

He doesn't know what to do, to say. He shakes his head. You raise an eyebrow in response. "Oh? You don't WANT to cum?" He opens his mouth and thinks better of it. He nods his head, solemnly.

You lean your head down, and begin to lick on his cock slowly. Then longer, more exaggerated. You stare at him, and can see the sweat beading on his forehead - it's taking all of his willpower not to explode on you. "Babe, I love your cum..." you smile, "And I'm just teasing you, right?" A look of relief crosses his face, and he nods.

You lower your voice and drop the hammer. "But if I'm not teasing...you're going to let me take care of his problem, right?" You lick your fingers, one by one, and slide them up and down his shaft, never reaching the tip. "Right?" you ask again. He stares at you, dumbfounded. You put on your sweetest, sultriest voice. "Baby...tell me. You can talk now. Tell me."

You place the very tip of his cock in your mouth, and swirl your tongue around. Your hand glides slowly up and down his shaft. He's so very close, and you can taste his precum and his cock, and you know that soon he's going to flood your mouth with his cum. He's groaning, still unsure if he can really talk, or not sure how to answer. Perhaps both.

You stop. Your remove his head from between your lips. "Baaaby," you say in an exaggerated voice, "You KNOW you want me to. I have to take good care of my patients, don't I?" You lick his tip, like a lollypop. "Tell me that you want me to suck on his cock, to fuck him, to get stretched out. Tell me that, and I'll let you cum now."

The look in his eyes is wild, manic. You pull down, hard, on his cock, and squeeze the bottom, lest he think he can erupt before you get your answer.

Finally he blurts out, eyes bulging, "Yes, yes YES I want that, please let me cum PLEASE I NEED TO CUM." Before he can even finish your mouth has engulfed his cock, YOUR cock, and he is erupting in your mouth, you feel jet after jet of his warm cum shooting into your mouth. You can hear him groaning, almost in pain, as the relief that he begged for is finally granted by you.

He continues to cum for what seems like minutes, until finally he is spent, completely, and you continue to lick and clean up the mess that he made, keeping him in your mouth except to kiss it, still semi hard. Finally you release it from between your lips, giving it one final kiss.

You giggle a bit, and then flash him a wicked smile. "Before I un-cuff you, there's one more thing I need you to know..."

You climb up next to him, and give him a long, passionate kiss, shoving your tongue into his mouth, making sure that he has to taste his own cum. Then you whisper into his ear. "I'll be getting home a bit late tonight, and I won't be wearing any panties today. Thank you, baby." You hear him groan, and look down towards his cock. It seems to already be getting hard again.

You laugh softly as you climb off of the bed, and go to find the keys to the cuffs.