Exploring Her Limits Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting ready for a long day, and a longer night.
2.1k words
3.68
8k
8
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pause for a moment in the shower, thinking back to the shocked look on his face only minutes earlier, as you uncuffed him and then left him, lying speechless in bed. You smile to yourself, keeping the tease going was clearly having an effect on him, judging by the fact that he tried to follow you into the bathroom while you got ready. "No no no, I have work and so do YOU," you admonished him as you closed the door despite his protests.

A pity, really, you think to yourself, because the water from the shower is matched by the sense of wetness between your legs. You consider the possibilities as you soap yourself off, but realize that it might not be a bad idea to leave him wanting more on this particular day.

Thoughts of the day distract you as you find yourself absentmindedly drying off your dirty blonde hair and getting dressed for the day. A red bra pushes your already ample cleavage up further on your chest, and you agonize over clothing options, finally deciding on a cream-colored blouse that allows for one-too-many buttons to be undone, and the obvious hint of the dark colored bra underneath.

To complete the effect that you want to provide, you find yourself putting a bit of extra attention on your makeup that morning. While on a regular day a scant bit of Sephora products might find their way into action, today is a bit more dramatic. Not fully, "night out on the town"-level of glamour, but with your smoky eyes, accentuated cheekbones, and lips now painted a dark crimson, you knew that you were certainly going to get even more than your usual fair share of attention and looks today, not the least of which would come from the man whom you could now hear pacing the floor as he waited for your appearance.

You grin, knowing exactly the effect it would have on him, both below the belt and in-between his ears, which is precisely what you wanted. And knowing full well that he would be pacing even more waiting at home that evening, wondering if -- when - you would be returning. A tease? Perhaps. A dab of perfume completed the effect, and you found yourself pulling up a skirt that was too short by just the slimmest of margins...above the knee, mid-thigh. You could already imagine the hearts that would be racing from your fashion choices today. Certainly more than one.

You exit the bathroom, and begin a slow walk to the front door, bag already in hand. Your intention is to make an exit, and perhaps a bit of a scene. You spy him out of the corner of your eye, in the living room, a cup of iced black coffee at his lips. He almost spits it out when he sees you, his eyes growing wide.

You saunter over to him. "Bye, lover," you say in your lowest, throatiest voice. "Don't wait up for me, okay?" You lean in, and give him a long kiss on the cheek. Some lipstick might be sacrificed, but it was worth it. As you pull away, feeling him breathe in your perfume, you smile sweetly at him. "It might be a late night, hard to say." You give him a full-on grin, and turn towards the door. The mixture of fascination and alarm painted on his face, while expected, reaffirms what you already know -- you look amazing, and up for just about anything.

As you reach for the doorknob, you feel his presence behind you. Before you can open it, you find yourself pushed, not altogether gently, up against the door. His hands are on your upper arms, holding you in place, and you let out a gasp as his full weight pushes into you, sandwiching you between him and the door. Sometimes you forget his size, but here he reminds you, physically. One hand reaches for the bag on your shoulder, and it is pulled off you, and drops to the floor.

"I don't think you should leave just yet," you hear his voice in your ear. His tone is straining to be playful, but there is an underlying tone of seriousness as well. You smile, your forehead pressed against the door...this was not unexpected, of course, but you don't have time to let him be handsy, and what you know he wants, he simply won't be getting at this time.

"Oh no?" you reply, willing to risk being a bit late in order to toy with him some more. "And why is that, exactly?"

You feel his left arm slide down your side, resting for a moment at the curve of your hip. "Because I can't let you out of the house dressed like that." The intonation on the last word lets you know that the teasing that you provided this morning is having a very real effect on him. As if for emphasis, he presses his groin into your backside. You feel your mouth go a little dry...you want it, you know that you do, but if that is where his head is, you're going to get something else out of this instead.

His hand reaches down, and you feel the cool air against the side of your leg as he lifts up your skirt. His hand snakes upward as if to remove your underwear, but his hand finds nothing but bare skin. You hear a small gasp of surprise, and your lips purse into a tight grin. "Baby," you coo at him, "I told you, no panties today." He groans, still unsure as to whether this is part of an act or real, and his hand is quickly between your legs, where he finds the dampness that has been nearly omnipresent since your fun earlier that morning.

You reach for his wrist, to pull his hand away. "No no no...that's not for you today," and giggle theatrically. He relents, but his chest presses into your shoulder blades and you feel him fumbling at his own pants. You allow him this, and you hear a belt and pants drop to the floor. His cock is pressing into your backside, and you know that in only a moment or two, he'd like to have you pinned against the door frame and impaled on it. "Babe, I can't...I have to leave."

He ignores you, like a man possessed, pulling up your skirt above your waist, you quickly feel his shaft pressing in between your ass cheeks. "You're not leaving yet," he practically growls. "Not until I mark my territory..." you feel his hands on your hips, and he is practically willing, forcing you into a position to be fucked, and for a split second you want to relent, you want to be marked, but instead you decide to turn the tables back on him.

"NO." You state firmly, in a tone that makes it clear that it is the final answer. "You will NOT be putting that...thing inside of me today." The growing heat between your legs begs you to reconsider, but all of the teasing and taunting from earlier, you know, will be so very much better without giving him that satisfaction.

You feel him tug at your arm, as if to turn you around, and you spin brusquely towards him, meeting his gaze. There is a flicker of panic on his face, and while part of you wants to comfort him and relent, you have already made your decision: He will not getting what he wants. You will.

You push yourself up on your toes, your face only millimeters from his. Leaning in as if to kiss him, you instead find his right ear. Placing your lips up to it, you whisper the sweetest, cruelest words you can summon. "Get on your knees, right now. Use your mouth. Make me cum. And make it fast. I have a very, very busy day."

He doesn't hesitate, even for moment. He is on his knees in front of you, and in an instant his head is already ducking under your skirt. You pin it up, tucking it into your waist for his access. His lips are on you, kissing you in between your legs, your thighs. You can hear him practically moaning as his tongue runs up and down your puffy lips, like he's savoring your nectar.

You reach behind his head, and pull it, forcibly, into you. "Make. Me. Cum." is all you say. He is already licking at your clit, just off to the left, in that spot that always gets you. You want to sit down, to spread your legs, to enjoy his best form of worship, but there is something about standing, about being in a position of power, with him on his knees. You know that you'll cum either way.

You release your hand from his head, and he takes a moment to pull back, to breathe, to collect himself. You push him back into you. "Don't you dare stop. You will make me cum, now." He laps at you with his tongue, his nose pressed into your tender flesh just above, and you feel your juices messily coating his face. He groans out, this is pure gluttony for him. You push on his forehead, prying him off. He looks up at you, confused.

"Is this your pussy?" He nods. "Make it cum, then. Fuck me with your tongue, and do it good." You push him back in, and his tongue is immediately pressing into you, he is literally trying to fuck you with his mouth. You reward him by taunting him, the thrill of control has gone to your head. "That's it, baby,,,be a good boy and make me cum with your mouth. If you're lucky I'll let you do it again tonight. Is that what you want?" He nods and grunts his agreement, his mouth still focused on consuming you and pleasuring you.

"I bet you do," you whisper as he bring you closer and closer to climax. You fight it off, knowing there's still more. "I'll bet you'll want to inspect it when I get home, don't you? Will you be wondering all day why I didn't wear anything under this skirt?" He moans his agreement, and the increasing pressure from his tongue told you that he was determined to succeed at his task. His hands wrap around your backside, his hands firmly planted on your ass, giving you no hope of pushing him away.

"Baby, are you going to make me cum?" you say in a strained voice. "Are you claiming your pussy?" He doesn't even moan, his tongue just presses harder. He needs you to cum, and you know it. You egg him on. "Baby, make me cum. Make this pussy cum. Make it yours."

You close your eyes, he is rhythmically brushing that spot just off center from your clit, and you decide to give in and cum. The pressure builds inside, and as the orgasm hits you, you gasp out "Baby, this pussy is getting fucked today. Baby, I NEED to get fucked today." As you say it, you begin to climax. You can feel your legs shaking as wave after wave crashes over you, stars shooting from behind your closed eyes, the dull roar of silence in your ears, you know you're moaning out but you can't even hear yourself, whatever words you're uttering, whether promises or obscenities. You know that you should be collapsing, but his strong arms are wrapped around you and he is holding you in place, practically lifting you off of the ground as he tries to extract every bit of your orgasm with his mouth. As the last tremors of your orgasm subside, he relents, just a bit, and is now gently licking your cum from your lips.

You know what should happen next. You should let him bring you to the couch, or the bed, and let him lie on top of you, and put his weight on you, and pin you down and fuck you. And you want that. But not as much as the control you feel, standing with him kneeling at your feet.

Instead, you push his head away, and fix your skirt. You lean down and, while grabbing your purse, kiss him on the cheek. He looks stunned, a bit. "Thanks, babe." You say in a low whisper. "I really needed that to get me started today."

You open the door, and begin to walk out onto the porch. Don't look back, you think to yourself. "I'll be home late tonight, I'll see you then!" With a satisfied smirk on your face, you start off towards work, and the day ahead.