All Comments on 'Exploring My Bi Side'

by bscurious1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BiSex57BiSex57over 3 years ago
OH, WOW!

Extremely hot, and a huge turn-on for me, hard-on and all!

Also, your story brought back memories of being in physical therapy for an injury a few times, and yes, massages were part of the therapy, sometimes given by a female therapist, and other times, by a male therapist, but always with the same results- a raging hard-on- regardless if it was my favourite female therapist, or my favourite male therapist. No, in those instances, nothing sexual ever actually happened, but in my mind, again, regardless of which therapist was working on me, we had incredible sex as you described, and more!

I must say at this point, I'm 57, male, married happily to my beautiful, wonderful wife, and, yes, I AM BISEXUAL, and have known since I was very young.

Questions remain: Did you ever tell your wife what was going on with Randy? If so, what was her reaction? Have you ever had any sexual contact with any other men?

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Thanks for the sexy story. This brought back fond memories of the first time I sucked a cock. Still loving it thirty years later.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Awesome story, I have never had a professional massage before. I have had a massager and given them to women. I have sucked a few cocks and love making a man cum in my mouth. I also love to swallow his cum. It would be nice to have a cock to suck on a regular basis

I really enjoyed your story and hope to read more of you stories

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

That was a good story I would like have some one like that give me a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sounds true

I loved the story. My own experience was very similar. Now I cant stop enjoying cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story. I'd love to see it continue.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Just excellent!

I would love that.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago

An erotic and sensitive description of normal men having sex with each other. Great realism.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet tale

The medium is the massage. Rubbing, arousing, ejaculating.

type11966type11966over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story I would love to have this experience and have a close friend to continue enjoying this with.

DavidllahDavidllahover 3 years ago
Nice Writing

Nice to hear other normal married men sucking cock. I have a good buddy and we gives each other massages and blow jobs. Its the best!

BrdWhtBttmBrdWhtBttmover 3 years ago
Very hot!

I'm glad to read such a hot story about other married men exploring each other sexually, Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pre~cum oozed through my pants reading this...

I am married and dreaming everyday of finding someone for a similar situation. I had these same thoughts most of my life and enjoyed object insertion as a very young man. Prior to being married I had a friend that was openly gay. He always joked with me about my “sweet ass” etc. One day we were joking back and fourth though text and he said I should let him give me the best blow job I had ever had. I told him no, I was not interested in getting a blow job, kissing a man or even getting a hand job. He said well that leaves a lot open. We had some small talk of him picking at me more and I could not resist any longer, I asked him if he was a top or bottom. He said both and asked me why was I interested in something. I told him about previous adventures with my ex using strap-on’s on me and how great it was. He told me how the real thing would be much better and I should try. Let me add this friend is old enough he could be my daddy but very trim and fit. For several days we text back and fourth before he sent a picture of his perfect cock to me at random. I wanted so bad to test the waters but was afraid. After a few more days of talking back and fourth he told me that I should come clean his pool and see what happen so I told my girlfriend I needed to go clean my friends pool for him. I pulled into his drive and my stomach was in knots however I was so horny at the same time. I walked up the sidewalk to the door and it opened before I could knock. He was in sweatpants with no shirt on his clean shaved muscular chest was gleaming at me with a nice bulge in his pants. I immediately daydreamed of the cock in the picture he sent me. I wanted to drop right there and take him into my mouth and see what it was like but I resisted more out of fear than anything. We sit down on the couch and he waisted no time reaching over to my already growing bulge and lightly touched it. He asked me to take it out but I said no and reached into my pants stroking it a few times which immediately took me to a full erection. He pulled his atleast 8”s out and stroked it a few times also looking at me inviting me to try. I took his cock in my hand and he moaned telling me it had been months since he had someone else touch him. I stroked him watching his cock grow bigger to the point it looked as if it would bust. It was so soft and felt so much different than mine. I wanted so bad to take him into my mouth as I was dazed out thinking about it and stroking him slowly he reached to my neck and pulled me toward his erection telling me “it’s okay I wont tell anyone but I promise you will like it”. I took him into. My mouth it was so soft and awkward but I was so turned on. I sucked him as best I knew how as he moaned begging me for more. I gagged until my eyes were full of tears and I couldnt see. He stopped me and said he did not want to cum. I got back on the couch and began to stroke myself. He asked me if he could be my first real cock as he began to massage my opening almost sending me over the edge. I wanted it so bad. He must have known I was going to cum he stopped and began to stroke Himself and suddenly he pushed his finger into me and I couldn’t stop it I shot cum all over the place, he also exploded at the sight of me releasing. I was embarrassed and quickly left. We have since talked some about another adventure but nothing has happen yet. I wish I could find someone my age nearby that we could be secret “friends” but its so hard to find and not worry about them telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this horny fun

I am married but can't resist calling my buddy every couple of weeks for some 'man fun'. It is just so horny to touch and fondle each other before sliding his hard cock into my mouth. I love sex with my wife but can't get past the enjoyment I get out of sucking and tasting a cock ejaculating into my mouth or spraying on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pre cum seeping out of me.

This takes me back when I used to fuck a married man. We used to have awesome sex. He loved when I used to finger his ass and massage his prostate as I sucked him off and massage his balls, this used to make him cum in my mouth. We'd then kiss as I fed his cum into his mouth. He then jerk me off before we'd fuck. I used to love 69 with him. The feel of getting your cock sucked as you suck his cock. Feeling very horny right now as my pre cum oozing out of me.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

so erotic! has me dripping and eating cum!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who wants to chat and explore

My email is mujab1974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Just shot all over face and chest. Thanks!

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fuckin hot !

NotMyname62NotMyname625 months ago

I need this type of arrangement. Excellent story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous