All Comments on 'Exploring My Bi Side'

by cuminmyasss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
me 2

that story really hits home with me because thats just like my first experience!a real mind blowing time with a man & his wonderfull mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stiff

lucky you - sucking cock - I would have sucked his balls too.

It has been years since I sucked cock - would love to tease and taste cum covered cock again.

please go jerk off knowing I'd suck your dick

blueboxoffroadblueboxoffroadover 14 years ago
Enjoyed your honesty

That was a great read - I really enjoyed it. My first was different, but I will submit it sometime...! Thanks for the turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Becoming a cock sucker

Very good story but needed to be longer and more detailed. The first time sucking a cock will be remembered for life and very few can quit at that point. Some guys can quit until they get married. I found that once I married all the thoughts about my previous life as a cocksucker came back. I wanted to be the one taking the cocks, not giving. I wanted someone else to be fucking her and for me to be taking the cum down my throat and up my "boy pussy".I wanted to be the bitch. Luckily my wife was one that figured out my problem and suggested we get into swinging. She said that she had often had thoughts about eating pussy but never acted on them. I jumped that the idea and the same weekend we found a group that was in to bisexual swinging. The rules were that anyone could do anyone in any way desired. That weekend I watched my wife sucking a pussy while my ass was being fucked and my mouth was full of another cock. It worked for us. We are now whores and usually have lots of guests around the house to provide pussy and cocks to satisfy our kinky sex desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sort of my story

The first guy I gave a BJ to and gave me one I met in an ABS. To be honest it wasn't great but, it was a start.

I liked you story and looking to reading more of your cock adventures.

Danmont44 at Yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Adult book store, my first time, the finger came through the hole, I worked up the courage, put my cock through, a warm, wet mouth seduced the cum out of my cock. I have never looked back.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am so horny. I am hot and willing to flavor a big fat cock and to have its cum filling my guts.

I could be double blessed if a cock will fill my hungry mouth and another hugh one filling my still

virgin ass. Yes, indeed, I need them ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous