All Comments on 'Exploring my Feral Side [RambleFap]'

by PrinDY88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 1 month ago

I did, very much so! And don’t worry about the quality. Us amateurs do with what we have. You sounded great and sexy as hell! I’d live to be the one making you respond to a good ass fucking like that!

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyesabout 1 month ago

Goddamn! That was so fucking hot! You're a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was unbelievable. The feral voice was intoxicating

FrodovFrodovabout 1 month ago

Damn girl! I feel like I need a cigarette. And I don’t even smoke! That was so freakin hot!

This is the first audio submission that I’ve ever sampled here on Lit or anywhere else… I don’t think it will be my last though. You’ve made a convert!

I do t think anyone needs to ask if “was it good for you?”…. Unless you are an incredibly convincing actress. <Smile>

Thanks.

WineandcheeseWineandcheeseabout 1 month ago

That. Was. HOT! I loved hearing your orgasm; hearing you cum. I loved the totally uninhibited open expression of sexual pleasure. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I fucking jerked my cock the whole time....listening... I could feel your breath as I fucked your ass doing everything you said ... Slowing down then speeding up when you came. I shot cum all over my chest imaging you taking it in the face ..baby that was fuckin hot!!!

MaxDaddyMaxDaddyabout 1 month ago

This is just remarkable - and incredibly hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinDY88@PrinDY88
You can call me Riley, I have been through a lot in my life I have never been able to love or accept myself due to trauma. I am hoping there is a community here where being in my skin is enough no matter the size. I need to learn to feel beautiful regardless of the things I ca...