Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 03

Story Info
Further exploration of my new found sexuality.
6.4k words
4.74
12.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

The party at Brad's had been a wonderful experience. Hell, everything with Brad has been wonderful. He has helped me open the door to my sexual awakening in more ways than one and I cannot be thankful enough for him and for Miranda for helping me get started on what I feel is the life I should have had from the beginning. I was born a male, but I am all woman inside this body. My name is Dawn and welcome to the continuing story of my male to female transition and sexual awakening.

The next evening after Brad's party, I invited Miranda to come over for some girl time. I made dinner for us which included cilantro lime chicken, seasoned slaw, flour tortilla wraps and some homemade tortilla corn chips. We would have a little feast, binge on some cheesy romantic comedies and sip on some adult beverages. Miranda arrived and as always, I hugged and kissed my forever best friend as she came in the door.

We sat down to eat and chatted about work a bit, then shifting the conversation over to the events of Brad's party. We finished eating, cleaned up the dishes and sat down with a couple tasty margaritas. Of course, Miranda, being the detailed person that she is, wanted to know every single bit of information.

Miranda just sat there grinning listening to everything, how Brad was so caring to help me relax into the evening, and how my intense sexual experience was with Carly. We scoured through the movie selections on my streaming service and finally picked one that we had both seen many times, but thought it was hysterical and we could still chat through it without missing anything important. I made us several more margaritas and by the time we were halfway through the movie, both of us were feeling the effects of them.

We got the giggles while a very funny part of the movie came on but then Miranda got suddenly quiet. After a few minutes, I looked over at her and I saw tears welling up in her eyes. I immediately reached over to her and asked her what was wrong? She then tried to shake the tears off, wiping her eyes and saying she was just being silly. I knew that was bullshit, she was not usually like that.

"Miranda Renee," I said to her knowing how she hated her middle name, "Please tell me what is bothering you, I know you too well for you to tell me nothing is wrong with you when I know that is not the case, honey." I hugged her close as she really started to sob against me. I was dumbfounded to say the least. She finally pulled back, wiping more tears from her face, and looked down as she spoke, "Dawnie, you know that I have loved you from the beginning as a sister and as a best friend, but I have to confess something to you."

I listened to her while holding her hand. She half giggled and said that she was being stupid. "Spill it Miranda, please," I asked somewhat sternly. "Okay here goes, I am so happy for you that you have had such a wonderful time with Brad, and that he has helped you with opening the doors to the sexual of the world for you, but honestly, from deep down inside me, I wanted to be your first girl experience," She blurted out.

I just sat there for a minute looking at her, my mouth hanging open at what she just said. "See, I knew I should not have said that, now you are going to hate me," she cried. Her saying that brought me back to reality and I pulled her close to me, hugging her tight and telling her, "You silly Bitch, I could NEVER hate you Miranda! My life would be nothing without your love and friendship!"

I hugged her even tighter for several minutes as she continued to cry. As her sobbing calmed down, I kissed her cheeks and stroked her hair, continuing to offer her comfort. As I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek again, she turned and kissed me on the lips. It shocked me at first but then I threw caution to the wind, responding to her kiss back softly and slowly. We drew back for a second looking at each other and then kissed again deeply and passionately.

I started kissing down to the side of her neck, alternating between playful nibbles and little kisses. She let out a gasp and her breathing became a little heavier as I continued then moving up around her ear. Miranda breathed, "Oh my God, Dawnie, I want you so bad." We began kissing feverishly, while grappling with each other's clothes, seemingly not being able to get undressed quick enough.

I stood up, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to my bedroom. We were nearly naked as we stood in there by the bed, both of us in only our panties, and still kissing passionately as I reached down and ran my finger up the cleft of her pussy through the cotton panties. She moaned softly into my mouth.

I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. I could not help being in awe of them. They were small but firm with the sexiest small areola surrounding two pencil eraser sized nipples. I leaned in and kissed one, as she moaned again, running her fingers through my hair. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked gently on it, swirling my tongue around the tip of it.

She gasped, "Oh God, I've wanted you for so long!" Wrapping her arms around my head and crushing me to her breast for a moment as I felt her body trembling against me. I moved over to her other nipple sucking it in for a few seconds to get it wet, then backing off and softly blowing air on it. She shook with excitement and let out a long deep moan.

I pulled her onto the bed and crawled on top her just to her waist, kissing around her firm tummy and sexy little navel, her hands wrapping around my head so lovingly as I moved down to the top of her panties. I kissed her pubic mound through them as her breathing became even heavier and her moans of pleasure becoming louder. I put my mouth over the top of her slit through the material and blew my warm air into it. She cried out to me, her hands shaking running through my hair.

I began pulling her panties down revealing her soft little ginger bush a little at a time until her sex was completely exposed. She raised her bottom to help me get them completely off as I leaned in close just to take in her sweet aroma emanating from her now exposed pussy. Miranda spoke up, "Sorry for the unruly hair, I was not expecting to do this, Honey." I just smiled, moved in closer and let my tongue swirl around her sexy curls just above her clit. She closed her eyes and gasped again, pushing her mound against my mouth. I laid down between her now spread legs and gazed at her open wet sex.

My God she was beautiful down there. Sweet puffy outer labia with perfect inner labia blooming outward like rose petals. I settled in close to her, looping my arms around her legs, my hands able to reach down and help spread her open even wider.

I kissed her right on the opening to her pussy and she cried out to me, grabbing my head with her hands, and holding tight as her first orgasm shot through her body! She shook with convulsions as I slipped my tongue inside her, tasting her sweet nectar as it flowed from her. I moved my tongue in and out of her then circled around her swollen lips, tickling her tiny pee hole orifice, then moving back to lap up more of her juices.

She tasted like pure heaven and I could not get enough of her as I feasted on her hot pussy like it was my last meal. I knew I was still very inexperienced in the art of oral sex, but I guess my effort was going extremely well the way she moaned out my name, and how many times she said God, I lost count. I closed my lip around her engorged clit and sucked it into my mouth.

As I did that, I twirled my tongue around it, and then slipped a finger deep inside her wet hole. WHAM! Another explosive orgasm hit her, and I thought she would literally toss me off the bed! I kept at her through every single spasm, her pussy flooding my face and fingers.

Miranda started to relax a little, her breathing still very much out of control. In between breaths, she managed to say, "My GOD DAWNIE, what are you doing to me?!?" I just looked up at her with my very wet face, grinned and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled back and told me to come here. I crawled up her, stopping only to give her tiny kisses, each one causing another little spasm in her body.

I reached her face and we kissed deeply; our arms wrapped tightly around each other. Miranda said as we broke apart, "My turn you little minx!" Miranda pushed me on my back, then moved down to take my panties off, which by now were completely soaked with my precum. She wrapped her hand around my hard little cock and began stroking it.

She then leaned down and ran her tongue around the head of it, making sure to get all my juices that were flowing from me, while she stroked it. She opened her mouth and slowly took my cock in until her lips reached the base. "Oh God Miranda, that feels so fucking good," I gasped.

She moaned around my cock as she began slowly moving up and down on it, my own breathing becoming ragged as she worked my erection in and out of her mouth. I wanted more of her and while she was going down on me, so I reached over and pulled her legs towards my head.

She got the idea right away and moved her bottom over my face. I pulled her down and glued my mouth once again to her dripping pussy. She moaned deeply on me as I slid my tongue as far as it would go into her tight little hole releasing more of her honey to flow into my hungry mouth all the while she sucked on me.

She took me all the way to the back of her throat and at the same time slipped a finger into my snug little rosebud. I moaned deeply into her pussy as our bodies were writhing against other in pure pleasure as we made oral love to one another, grinding, feeling, touching, panting, fingering, and fucking, into oblivion.

After several minutes, her pussy grinding on my face became more aggressive, feeling her body begin to shake again, I knew that she was close. I could feel my own impending orgasm building deep down inside my gut and my little balls. Faster we moved against each other, all at once, my orgasm hit, and I pushed myself as far as I could into her mouth. I screamed into her as my cum filled her mouth and throat. She squeezed my throbbing organ with her hand, mouth closed tightly around it, groaning as she swallowed my liquid love for her, my body spasming with every pulse.

In the next moment, her body shot into violent convulsions, she lifted her mouth off me and cried out so loud I thought the whole city would hear. The second convulsive wave of orgasm hit her and filled my mouth with fluid, different then her regular juices, almost like a combination of pee and cum. She was SQUIRTING into my mouth and I was swallowing it like it was the last drink of water on earth! I pushed a finger into her tight ass and that just seemed to set her off even more.

Miranda finally started to relax a bit, my mouth and tongue still working on her hot pussy, cleaning up every drop of her juices. She was spent. I was spent. We became like two rag dolls as she laid partially on me, both of us completely out breath and exhausted. After a resting a bit, she turned around to face me.

She wrapped her arms around me and just started crying, her face buried in the side of my hair. She said managed to say between her sobbing, "Oh my God, Dawnie, no one has ever made me feel like that before!" I pulled her tight against me, kissing her forehead and stroking her hair whispering to her how wonderful she is. We laid there in each other's arms and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

I woke up the next morning and reached out for Miranda. She was gone. "What the fuck," I thought to myself. This was the second time I was left in bed alone after a night of passion, first Carly and now Miranda. Then, I smelled food. I smiled to myself, realizing I should have known better with her. I got out of bed, threw my robe on, and headed out to the kitchen. There was Miranda in just her bra and a clean pair of my panties with towel on her head, putting the finishing touches on breakfast for the two of us.

She turned to see me, a big smile forming on her precious face. "Good morning Sweetie," she said as she came over and kissed me. "Oh Honey, you smell like pussy," as she giggled, "Now go shower while I finish up, and oh I hope you don't mind that I grabbed a clean pair of panties from your drawer and used your towel, I could not find your extras." I waved her off and told her I would get another as I headed off to shower.

We sat there chatting and eating the lovely breakfast she prepared. Eggs Benedict, some cut fruit and freshly brewed coffee was thoroughly enjoyed by the two of us. We finished eating, sitting there sipping our coffee, when she turned a bit serious. "I hope last night doesn't change anything between us, Dawnie," she said looking deeply into my eyes. "I needed you and you were there for me, and as far as I am concerned, it only strengthened the deep bond you and I share," she added. "I love you, Bitch, and I always will!"

I laughed a little when she said that then replied to her, "Miranda, you are the most treasured best friend and sister that this BITCH could ever hope to have, and you know I will always love you!" She giggled and leaned over to kiss me softly with just a hint of passion behind it. She said, "Oh and just to add, I don't normally get that emotional after sex, but you really know how to bring everything out of me, physically and emotionally." I giggled and kissed her again. Miranda finished getting dressed and had to head home to go to work.

A few weeks later as I was getting a shower to start the day, I could not help but notice the subtle changes in my body recently. My nipples had become extra sensitive and they were also getting puffy. I also noticed while washing my lower half, that my cock seemed smaller than it used to be.

It was already small to begin with but was now beginning to look more like an oversized clitoris instead of a penis. Well, I guess the hormone therapy is beginning to work, I thought, then a sudden rush of emotional relief came over me and I started to cry. Then in the next minute, I was giggling full of happiness at the fact that I was on my way to becoming a woman.

I finished in the shower, dried myself off and got dressed. Nothing fancy, since I worked from home most of the time, just some basic cotton panties, a pair of purple VS pajama pants and a white camisole top. I plopped down at my desk and began to work on a few projects I had lined up. Then a thought hit me, I knew who to call to get some good advice. Carly! Oh my God, now the guilt had set in that I had not called her since that night at Brad's party and that was nearly a month ago.

After finishing up my morning work projects, I dug out the business card that Carly had left for me with Brad and gave her a call. She picked up and said hello. I replied, "Hi Carly, it's Dawn. Remember me from Brad's party a month ago?" "Of course, I remember you, Dawn! How could I forget you, Sweetie," she exclaimed?

We chatted for a few minutes and I asked her if she would like to get together for lunch or dinner this week to catch up and help me with the all the questions I had about transitioning. We agreed on a dinner date at a little Greek restaurant not far from my place, for the following Thursday at 6pm. I asked her if Dan would be joining us and she said that he was out of town again on business so it would just be us girls. I smiled to myself as we hung up.

Thursday came and I started getting ready for our date. I picked out a light grey comfy V-neck long sleeve top and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans to go with. It was the beginning of September and the evening air was not as warm as it had been, so I did not want to be chilly. I put on some grey silky panties and a matching bra, something I had to start wearing due to the over sensitivity in my nipples, not to mention they seem to get hard at the blink of an eye and the top I was wearing would not have hidden them.

Makeup on, some deep red lipstick and a touch of Versace Yellow Diamond that Miranda had gifted to me. My hair was too easy to do, just brushed in out letting it fall naturally to my shoulders and a part in the middle. I finished my ensemble with some black ankle boots. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was liking the new me and the subtle changes beginning to take effect.

I met up with Carly at the restaurant and could not help but notice how nicely she was dressed. My eyes raised and my mouth fell open when she greeted me. She took me by both hands, and we kissed cheek to cheek. "Dawn I am so sorry for being overdressed my dear, but I just got out of work and had to come straight here," she explained. I told her not to worry about it and I completely understood.

We got our table, ordered food and drinks, then chatted about what has been going on with us. I told her that I was noticing some changes in my body but really did not want to get too much into it in the open restaurant. She smiled in agreement and asked if I would not mind if she came to my place. I said that I had hoped she would. She insisted on taking care of the check and we headed to my apartment.

Once there, I made us a couple of cocktails and we sat down in the living room to talk. I told her about the changes I was seeing in my body, my puffy sensitive nipples, and my shrinking penis amongst other things. She giggled a little at that and said it was normal and I should expect not to get particularly good strong erections anymore either. She told me that as far as my nipples go, that was a good thing because in effect it meant that they were starting to grow, kind of like when a young girl hits puberty.

Carly asked if I had been back to the doctor and I told her I had an appointment in a couple weeks. She told me that the doctor would most likely see that as a positive sign that I was going to get some noticeable breast growth sooner than later. I smiled at the thought of getting my boobies and giggled to myself. Carly smiled, too. "Dawn, have you thought about what you are going to do about fully transitioning down the road," she asked.

I sat there and thought for a few minutes then replied, "Carly, I'm just not sure about going through full SRS surgery, I've looked at the post-op photos and I have to be honest, that looks horrifying!" Carly explained to me that the post-operative care is long, and it was painful, especially when she had to dilate. She said it took her about three months before she started feeling normal down there and about 6 months before she was comfortable enough to have sex in her new vagina. I just sat there taking it all in like a sponge.

I asked her if she was happy with the results and she said emphatically, "HELL yes! Would you like to take a closer look with the lights on this time so you can see?" I shook my head yes like a curious second grader and she stood to unbutton her skirt. She let it fall to the floor along with her panties and then sat back down putting her feet up with legs apart. "There just pretend you are a gynecologist, Dawn, and take a good close look," she said smiling.

She was gorgeous down there and I could see so much better with all the lights on. I moved in closer taking all her in. She kept her cute little landing strip of hair that trailed all the way down to her rosebud. Carly reached down and spread her lips apart to give me a good clear view of her. "If you look closely, you can see just the slight hint of scars just inside my outer labia," she directed. I got in close and could just barely see them.

If I had not had such a perfect view of Miranda's pussy, I would have had no way to compare between Carly's and a cis woman's pussy. I can honestly say that Carly looked perfectly natural. I could not help but admire it so much that I leaned in and kissed her spread pussy. Carly gasped, "Oh my, Dawn, you naughty girl you!"

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers
12