Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled, "I just couldn't help it, Carly, your pussy is absolutely perfect in every way." We sat up and continued our talk about transition. She told me that not everyone gets perfect results but the doctor that did her SRS was exceptionally good and she has done some very prominent trans celebrities across the country. "Wow, I imagine that she is very expensive then," I asked. Carly sighed, "That is the downside, Dawn, but if you want results like this, it will cost. I ended up paying close to $75 grand."

My mouth just fell open in shock. I knew it would be expensive but that was a lot more than I bargained for. Carly said, "Dawn, I had to have a lot more done than you probably would have to, Honey, because you look totally feminine now. I swear if I had not known about you when Brad introduced you, I never would have guessed you were born a male. I know it is a lot to decide on, but I will help you in any way I can along the way." I smiled as tears started to fill my eyes with her sweet words. She hugged me close then looked at me with a grin, "Are you ready to fuck now or what?" I giggled, shook my head yes and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Just as we were getting into our making out, someone was buzzing my apartment at the front door. I rolled my eyes and Carly grinned as I got up to see who it was. I hit the monitor and it was Brad? I turned to Carly, "It's Brad, should I answer it?" "Sure," she said, "invite him up and let us have some fun." We giggled to each other as I buzzed him in. I opened the door as Brad approached. During our brief making out, Carly had managed to help me out of most of my clothes leaving me in just my bra and panties, so imagine the look on Brad's face when he saw me standing in the door. His eyes got big and he grinned, "Whoa, did I catch you at a bad time?" "Not at all," I replied, "Come on in and join us."

He kissed me at the door and came on in. He saw Carly there on the sofa with just a top on and naked from the waist down. "Hi Carly, so nice to see you again," as he strolled over and gave her a little kiss on the lips. Brad the apologized for the interruption but was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hello. I told him not to worry that he is just in time. I wrapped my arms around and him and kissed him softly, my lips parting with his and my tongue dancing into his mouth. He pulled me close and pressed his body against mine. I could already feel his cock stirring to life under his jeans.

Carly stood up and joined us, putting her arms around and snuggling in to the both of us. She kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear then did the same with Brad. I moved to Brad's cheek placing small kisses along his firm jaw line and down to his neck. Then Carly took her turn on his sweet lips, kissing him deeply.

I stooped down and kissed him on the front of his jeans, tracing my fingers around his throbbing manhood begging to be released. I reached up and pulled the button on his jeans and unzipped them, then snaking my fingers inside and wrapping around his steel hard member. Have I said how gorgeous his cock is?

He moaned harder into Carly's mouth and was massaging her now exposed breasts as I pulled his jeans down his muscled thighs fully releasing his meat from the confines within causing it to fall right on my face. I giggled a little then wrapped my hands around him and taking his thick cockhead right into my mouth.

He broke his kiss with Carly and his mouth open wide in a gasp. Mmmm I loved the taste of this man as I took more of him into my hungry gullet. Carly, now completely naked, stooped down beside me, getting in real close, taking her hands and massaging Brad's heavy balls. She kissed them and sucked on them as his cock began fucking my mouth. I then backed off him and Carly took my place.

I watched in awe as she took him in deep, then backed off a little and then took him all the way to his balls!! HOLY SHIT, I watched in amazement as she deepthroated his massive nine-inch cock! Carly very skilled in the art of fellatio as she took him in and out of her throat over and over. As she worked her magic on him, I leaned into her and started kissing and suckling her sweet nipples.

A soft moan escaped her, barely audible over the sucking sound she was making and the heavy groaning coming from Brad, his head back and eyes closed as he ran his strong hands through Carly's hair. She then backed off and motioned for me to take him again. I greedily accepted his slippery swollen head back inside my lips and took him as deep as I could go. I knew I did not have the skills Carly had but I was going to give my all.

Up and down on him I went, getting my mouth as lubricated as I could around him. I then slowly began to take him further and further in, Carly coaching me with every centimeter. "That's it, Honey, take it nice and slow. When you feel the urge to gag, pause for a second then try to take more." Brad's cock had reached the back of my throat and I started to gag a little, but did just what Carly said, pausing briefly to let my throat relax.

I took more of him slowly but surely, feeling his massive meat sliding down my throat. My eyes widened when I felt Carly put her hands on the back of my head and push just ever so slightly. OMG! I thought as my lips came to the base of his cock! He was fully in me!

I could hardly breathe but was feeling elated that I had done it! I managed to take him all the way in! I slowly backed off his prick, it shiny and glistening with a combination of my spit and his precum. Carly and Brad both congratulated me as his head slipped from my mouth. I smiled threw my arms up like I had just won a major award as they chuckled in my celebration. I stood up and suggested that we continue in the bed and they readily agreed. I stripped off my panties and bra along the way, garnering whistles from Brad, making feel so sexy as this man always did.

The three of us reached the bed, and right away Brad pulled my bottom towards his face. I straddled his chest as he laid back, and Carly went back to sucking his still extremely hard cock. He pulled me closer and gently kissed my tiny cockhead making me shiver inside. It started to get harder as he took me into his mouth, moving his sexy lips up and down on me. I ran my fingers through his thick mane as he easily took all of me in and out, making such sweet oral love to my little dick. He groaned on me as Carly had moved up to straddle his hips, taking some lube from the side table and was massaging it onto the tip and down the length of him.

I turned and watched her as Brad continued sucking on me. She rubbed some lube on her pussy and then pressed the tip of him into her. She closed her eyes and winced a bit as she slowly lowered herself onto him. I reached back to her and ran my hand up and down her sexy body, then stopping to touch her soft cheek. She opened her eyes briefly to meet mine and smiled a little. She was only able to get a little over half of Brad into her before he hit bottom. She winced a little again, then began moving up and down on him slowly as she massaged her clit with her fingers.

I closed my eyes and began fucking Brad's mouth faster, feeling the stirrings of my orgasm building deep within. I then pulled out and quickly turned over, sliding right back into his mouth. I was able to then lean down on him and watch his cock moving in and out of Carly. She was gasping and moaning profusely as he filled her tight pussy over and over. I was able to get my mouth to where her fingers were and pushed them aside so I could suck on her very erect protruding little clit. She cried out as I sucked it into my mouth, my tongue circling around it like a little penis, which, it was at one time.

I continued my love assault on her clit, as her breathing became more ragged and heavier. I was pumping my little cock in Brad's mouth at an even faster pace as he hungrily accepted it. The spasms deep inside me began to move though, taking me to my euphoria and then crashing through me as my cum began shooting into his greedy mouth. He sucked me even harder and wave after wave crashed through me. I almost released Carly's clit from my mouth but managed to keep on it through my cries of pleasure.

As Brad sucked the last of the cum from me, Carly started shaking and spasming through her own violent orgasm. She cried out loudly as her hot pussy throbbed around Brad's thick cock and against my lips. Waves of pleasure overtook her completely as she slouched over, sliding off him and falling into a heap beside us, breathing very heavy as she laid there.

My cock slipped from Brad's mouth and he moved up to my rosebud. He slipped his tongue inside moving it all around my opening causing me to groan in heightened pleasure. I leaned over and kissed Carly, then climbed off Brad's face to lay face down beside her. Brad then moved down, pausing to put more lube on himself and then he daubed some on my tight little ass.

He moved up behind me putting his thick bulbous head against my opening. I pushed my ass up so he could have a better angle of attack as he pushed himself inside. I cried out in a little pain, grabbing, and holding Carly's hand tightly. She moved over to kiss me tenderly as the pain subsided and Brad continued pushing that gorgeous massive cock of his deep inside my rectum. No more pain as nothing but pleasure coursed through me as I felt him bottom out inside me, his balls now firmly laying against me. I groaned deep into Carly's kiss as he began moving slowly in and out. He felt so fucking good in me, even more so than before!

Oh, dear GOD, this man was incredible! Moving in and out of me with long slow deep strokes then alternating with short quick plunges setting me on fire. I kept kissing Carly between my cries of pleasure as she snuggled closer to me. I ran my hand up and down her body, gently feeling her still tortured sore pussy and then back up to her hard nipples, moaning every time Brad drove his cock all the way inside me.

He started moving faster, grunting on every push. I knew he was close to cumming. He slammed into me hard and began pumping his hot cum deep in my bowels. I could feel his hot liquid burning in me, filling me up to my gut as I screamed in pleasure, my very first anal orgasm rocking through my entire body!

The spasms taking over my entire being as he continued releasing all his spunk in me. I just laid there under him shaking like a leaf, Carly soothing me with her kisses. Brad then rolled me over to my side with him, keeping his cock buried inside me. Carly moved down, took my tiny, deflated cock into her mouth as it flowed nothing but a clear looking liquid.

She sucked on me, coaxing more of it into her mouth as the spasming continued. When I finally began to relax, I felt Brad's cock slip from my tortured little ass. Carly moved back up to kiss me so sweetly with Brad joining in for a little three way post orgasmic blissful kiss.

I could feel Brad's cum leaking from my ass and as if on cue, he jumped up and grabbed a towel for me. Again, did I mention how sweet this man is? The three of us laid there gently stroking, touching, fondling, and kissing for what seemed like an eternity. We got under the covers and continued until falling asleep against one another.

The next thing I knew it was morning and I felt the bed stirring as if two people were getting out of it. I woke up with a start and exclaimed, "If you two BITCHES think you are leaving without telling me or kissing me goodbye, you have another thing coming!" Both Carly and Brad frozen in their tracks with horrified looks on their faces. I then started laughing at them. They both relaxed and started laughing too, Carly saying, "You silly girl, we didn't want to wake you up."

Nope, not going to happen I told them. I climbed out of bed, still a little weak in my legs as I fell into them, wrapping my arms around them for a tight hug. "Okay, I feel better now. I just hate the feeling of waking up alone like before, after making love," I explained to them as we stood there in a three-way embrace.

Then Carly explained and apologized but she had to head home and then beat feet into work for a mid-morning meeting but would give me a call later that afternoon. Brad said he was already late for work, too as they both kissed me, got dressed and headed out the door. I smiled to myself after they left thinking how nice it is to work from home.

I jumped in the shower, washing off all evidence of our wonderful night of pleasure. Washing around my rosebud was no easy task either, I was very sore from Brad's relentless pounding into it. I just smiled loving every thought of it through the soreness. I finished up, dried off, got dressed and headed out to clean up from the night before. Made some coffee afterward and sat down to call Miranda.

I filled her in on all the sordid details of the night and when I was finished, she said, "Dawnie, I just soaked my panties and now I am horny, so what are you doing later?" I giggled and said, "Well I guess I'll be eating your sweet pussy again?" We both laughed. We chatted a bit longer then she had to go attend a web meeting with a client. I finished my coffee and just sat there gazing out the window at the city skyline, loving how life was unfolding for me and dreaming of wonderful times ahead.

12