Exploring my Sexuality

Story Info
Shy guy makes his first trip to a sauna.
5.1k words
4.72
42.3k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll just start by saying that I've never attended any sauna that may get mentioned in the story. No names that are mentioned are real people either. It's something I've purely put together based on fantasy alone. Thanks for reading!

Today was finally the day. I'd been waiting months to go and push myself to try the closest sauna to me which was a short trip south to Newcastle. It was a blessing in disguise when my manager told me I needed to do some training and the only place that did the training was an office in Newcastle. The downside was that they had booked it for a Saturday but it was only on from 9-12 on the morning. Although my parents and girlfriend didn't need to know that. To them, I would need to be out all day. Having just turned twenty-one, I'd struggled with confidence for a long time and eventually found myself a wonderful girlfriend, but I couldn't get the feeling of trying 'everything' once out of my mind. I'd been researching the 52 sauna for a long time, constantly checking on the website and reading other peoples experiences. This seemed like too good of an opportunity to miss and I therefore decided to bite the bullet and go.

The morning came around and I got myself ready in the morning, slipping on a brand new jockstrap, one that cupped my cock nicely giving me a nice bulge. I'd shaved my ass the night before to make sure I was nice and smooth. I was a fan of crossdressing, but wasn't sure if this would be accepted at the sauna so decided against it. I packed a little bag with spare clothes and toiletries for after I'd finished and made my way to the training. Although the training was only three hours long, it felt like a lifetime. I was constantly looking around the room wondering if any of the male trainees had ever been and whether or not that they knew that in a few hours, I'd hopefully be on my back feeling a cock slide into me for the first time.

The training finished and my made my way into the city centre parking my car not to far away from the sauna before making my way over. I'd read on the website that there was a more discrete entrance round the back so I used that one. Having a quick look around me, there was only one old gentlemen walking away from my direction so I quickly ducked in the back gate and into the back entrance where I was greeted by the receptionist. The receptionist looked a few years older than me but not a lot older and gave me a warm welcome.

'Hello there, are you already a member? Or is this your first time?'

'Errrr....... no..... I'm not a member,' I managed to stutter back in reply.

'Oh well that's no problem at all, I just need your name, date of birth and a form of ID please?'

I reached into my pocket and fumbled into my jeans pulling out my wallet and handing him my driving license which had all the details he needed. A wave of nerves had come over me since I walked in the door.

'First time doing anything like this?' he asked smiling in my direction.

'Erm, yeah.' I quickly responded with my head down towards the floor.

'That's not a problem, there's some lovely guys in here who'll look after you, I'm sure of it.' He said. 'Now, lets get you membership sorted Sean, don't worry everything on our system is discrete, I'll grab your towel and locker key and once your ready I could give you a tour if you like?'

'That would be lovely.' I grabbed my towel as the kind receptionist pointed me in the direction of the locker room and off I went.

I made it upstairs into the locker room and found my locker quickly, there was only a couple of other guys in there, a young gentlemen and an older guy. They were both walking naked, the older guy sat on the benches and the young guy was stood talking to him and his cock was impressive. He wasn't even hard and it must have been at least 6" and thick. I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor and drooling all over the place.

I turned my back to them, shyly stripping out of clothes, bending over to collect my things off the floor, I could have sworn I heard one of the gentlemen say 'mmmph nice,' but when I turned around they were still in full conversation. The problem I now had was the raging erection which was threatening to rip through my jockstrap. I tried as quickly as I could to remove my jockstrap and get my towel around my waist. The towel did nothing to hide my erection and wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon. So I put everything into my locker, attached the key to my wrist and headed back out to see the receptionist, trying my best to keep my cock tucked up in the towel to avoid anyone seeing my erection. I don't have a massive cock to say the least, average at best. But I'm a grower not a shower, so I'm glad it was erect as I made my way out.

As soon as I began to walk, my cock slipped down from the top of the towel and was now sticking straight out in front of me. I reached the door and I heard the older gentleman say behind me, 'someone clearly likes what they see, don't they?' and when I turned around the older guy was rubbing his hand over his crotch while the younger guy stroked his cock. This made me blush massively and I made a quick exit from the locker room.

I found the receptionist just waiting down the hallway, no longer tried to hide my erection as it had proved to be pointless. 'Right then, if you want to follow me and I'll show you around?'

He took me round the full building, showing me the cinema, sauna, steam room, cafe, rooms with viewing points and the private rooms you could use if you paid for them. All rooms were fully supplied with condoms and lube for those who wished to use them and we could get more towels from reception if needed. The only place you needed to wear a towel was in the cafe area, any other area you could walk around completely naked if needs be. The tour finished and the guy from reception told me to enjoy myself before heading back to his desk, leaving me free to roam the area.

It wasn't overly busy as of yet so I had a quick look around the rooms and could see a few guys jacking off, some giving blowjobs, but disappointingly, nobody was fucking yet. I decided to grab myself a drink and headed to the cafe to chill for a while, hoping someone else would make the first move so I didn't have to.

I sat on my own for what seemed like an eternity but only just turned out to be under a hour, watching people come and go from the cafe area, some looking very close with each other and a couple of people fumbling underneath the tables before disappearing once again.

After a while an older gentlemen joined me at my table and we chatted for around 30 minutes. He asked me about my experiences and was shocked when I told him that I was a virgin and my eyes might be playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I seen his cock twitch under his towel. I told him I was a complete bottom and was looking to get fucked, he gave me a few tips on good places to be which was nice. He made me feel at ease before leaving and heading off to the sauna. I realised I couldn't sit here forever and eventually plucked up the courage to head to the cinema room. I thought this would be an easy place to start.

I entered the cinema room and on the screen was a cute twink being spit-roasted by two black guys who had massive cocks. At the time there was only one other person in there so I sat myself on the sofa, removing my towel from my waist and placing it over my legs, allowing myself access to stroke my hard cock under the towel whilst watching the porn on screen.

After a while, a couple more people came into the room, a few guys sat next to each other and you could see them jacking each other off while they were watching the porn, you could even see one guy getting his ass fingered while he sucked the guy off. This was getting me super horny now and as I was looking around, I felt someone come into the room and sat themselves next to me.

'Hot isn't it,' he said.

I turned to look at him and it was the guy who'd sat with me in the cafe, he was naked and his towel on the floor. He was an older gentlemen, I'd probably say late fifties, and had an extremely nice cock which was hard and at least 6" or 7".

'It's nice to see you made it out of the cafe,' he said, 'I was hoping to find you in here.'

And with that he slowly leaned over, put his hand under my chin and turned my head to face him before embracing me in a body tingling kiss. I felt like I was under his spell, he used his tongue to force himself into my mouth while is other hand roamed all over my body, gently twisting my nipples causing me to moan into his mouth. He then dropped his hand down to below my waist and underneath my towel, first finding my balls and then dropping his fingers even lower. Instinctively, I pulled my legs up onto the sofa, trying to give him easier access.

'Ooooo seems like I've got myself a right bottom slut on my hands here, you sure you haven't done anything like this before?' he said, laughing away as he did so.

I couldn't respond, all I did was shake my head to tell him I hadn't as he rose his hand up across my balls once more before taking a firm grip of my cock. I briefly opened my eyes and looked around. The 5 or 6 guys who were in the room were no longer watching the porn on the TV, there eyes were fixated on what we were doing. This only turned me on even more as my more new friend began to quicken his pace on his cock pushing me towards an impending orgasm.

He latched his mouth onto one of my nipples and that's all it took to tip me over the edge. 'Oh god, I'm cumming.' I said loud enough for the full room to here, and with that I began to shoot my cum straight into my towel. Spurt after spurt while my body was writhing underneath the grip of a man for the first time, he made sure to milk every drop of cum out of me before giving me chance to get my breath, while he cleaned up the cum from my body.

He leaned over again and kissed me and then said, 'Why don't you come with me? Let me break you in private before I release you to the rest of them?' And with that, he picked up both of our towels, offered me a hand and off we went. He led me out of the cinema room and back towards the reception, where the guy who had given me a guided tour just a couple of hours before was still working. Only now I was as naked as the day I was born and my cock was no longer hard and had shrunk to its usual 3" when flaccid. And I also had a guy with his hand on my ass while we waited.

'Hello there', my older friend grabbing the attention of the receptionist. 'Do you have any of the private rooms available?'

'Oh why yes of course, would you like it for the day? Or just a couple of hours?' The receptionist then looked up and spotted me, and he let out a sly smile.

'Just the couple of hours should do, just charge it to my account.'

'Of course Sir,' he replied reaching for the room key and handing it over. 'Room 3, just the second door on the left, all condoms and lube are in the room for you.' He winked in my direction as we headed off to the room, closing the door behind us and locking it.

I was nervous again and tried to make some small talk, 'So what should I call you then? I'm Se--'

He cut me off, 'You can just call me Daddy.' And when he said the word 'Daddy', I felt my cock spring back into life, once again starting to get hard.

He laughed, 'You like that do you?' He threw the towels to the side, pushed me on to the bed so I was now sat facing him and his cock was just centimetres from my face.

I slowly reached my hand out, taking a hold of another mans cock for the first time and I began to stroke up down his shaft whilst I brought my other hand to his balls and began to massage them, causing him to moan. I must have been doing something right.

I looked up to see his eyes locked onto mine while I played with his cock and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me to put it in my mouth. I kept my eyes locked onto his as I moved my head forward, extending my tongue just so I could tease the tip of his cock, causing him to moan even more. Before I could do anything else, he walked over to the bed side cabinet, grabbed some lube and a condom and told me to get on my knees while I sucked his cock.

I shuffled myself up onto my hands and knees on the bed, and Daddy returned with his cock in my face again, so I began to tease him again, this time using my tongue to work my way up and down his shaft and then gently licking his balls. His hands were roaming all over my body, grabbing at my ass, feeling for my cock. Then he hit my ass with a thunderous spank causing me to nearly jump off the bed. I looked up towards him and he just said, 'Suck it.'

I quickly took his cock into my mouth and began to suck on it, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, so I tried to imagine what I like when my girlfriend is sucking on my dick. I began to suck on the first couple of inches of his dick whilst using one of my hands to slowly work his dick whilst the other kept my balance. I was constantly listening out for any noises he was making to tell me things were going well and I could here him constantly groaning as I worked his cock. A quick glance up showed his eyes were closed and his head tilted back. My confidence was growing.

'Oh god,' he groaned. 'There's no way this is your first time.'

He then proceeded to take hold of my head and began to fuck my face, his cock rifling in and out of my mouth. I was gagging, eyes were watering, struggling to breathe as he rammed his cock down my throat until he managed to get his full cock into my mouth and he held it there before removing it, leaving me gasping for air.

He gave me a few seconds to catch my breath before once again slapping me on the ass only this time not as hard and told me to turn around. I was now facing away with him as his hands roamed my ass once more. I then felt something wet working its way onto my ass and when I turned back he was on his hands and knees and was licking away at my ass hole, and every now and then he would drop a little lower and tease me by licking my balls. Everybody needs to try this at least once, I really couldn't describe the pleasure of having my ass licked my another man, I found myself moaning involuntarily into the bed sheets as the sensation got colder and then I felt him slowly slide a finger into my ass. This only made me moan more as I could feel his finger in and around my ass, I then felt more pressure as he put another finger inside of me, making sure that the lube was all around and inside my ass.

I then heard him ripping over the condom before I felt a lot of pressure being applied to my ass. He slowly began to press his dick in towards my ass hole. He had both hands on my hips as my ass slowly sucked him in. With a little bit more pressure, the head of his dick popped through my sphincter, causing me to let out a large gasp that was a mixture of both pain and pleasure. I instinctively tried to pull away from him, but his strong grip held me down in position.

'Ssssshhhhhh, that's the worst part over with, I'm gonna let you get used to it before I carry on.' He gave me a few minutes before he slowly began to withdraw his dick from inside me and then slowly began to push himself back in.

The pain that I felt before was slowly fading and was now being replaced by an intense pleasure. I gripped the bedsheets in front of me as he began to fuck me. There was no holding back now as he began to pound me from behind causing me to moan loudly, so loud that I'm almost sure anyone on the corridor where we were could hear me, I bet even the receptionist could.

'Yeah, you like that don't you, your going to turn out to be a right cockslut aren't you?' He said whilst spanking my arse once more, I was almost certain I was going to leave this room with a nice hand print on my arse. I looked down and my cock was leaking so much pre cum.

'Yes, I fucking love it.' I shouted in response.

'Yes WHAT?' He responded, slapping my arse once more.

'Yes Daddy, I fucking love your cock, I'm your little cock slut!' I honestly don't know what came over me, this is what it must be like to be cock drunk. I'd always imagined what it would be like to be fucked like a woman and it was certainly living up to its expectations.

Daddy pulled his cock out of me before spinning me around on to my back and quickly inserting his dick back inside of me, my hard cock now standing straight up and leaking pre cum. He slowly worked his hand all the way up my cock, collecting all the pre cum before bringing his hand to my mouth and feeding it to me. I'd tasted my own cum before so this just turned me on even more. Fucking in this position was so much better, I could watch him as he worked my ass, and the sensation was different, almost more pleasurable.

'Oh fuck, Oh fuck.' I exclaimed. 'Can we stop? I think I need to use the bathroom.'

'No, no!' He quickly responded. 'That's good, it means I'm hitting the spot.' And he continued to pound away at my ass, it almost felt like I was going to cum but wasn't quite there.

He then started to stroke my cock and he must have only stroked it once or twice before my cock erupted with the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. The cum from my cock went everywhere and mainly all over myself, one spurt made it to my face and chin and the majority of it went all over my chest.

This pushed Daddy to the edge and he quickly pulled out his dick, ripped off his condom before groaning to a finish, screaming he was going to cum. He quickly got onto the bed and aimed his cock at my mouth which I quickly took into my mouth, just as he started to cum, it almost spilled out the sides of my mouth but I managed to swallow it all before sucking him dry.

He got off the bed, chucking the rubbish in the bin provided before leaving me the key and telling me to hand it in when I was finished. And with that he was gone and I had lost my virginity. I took a couple of minutes to regain my composure, used the bathroom to clean myself off and freshen up before heading back to the reception and handing in the key. I also got myself a clean towel seen as though that one was full of cum.

I still had a hour or two left before I had to leave so being cock happy, I decided to go for a wander, disappointed that I hadn't seen the young guy from the locker room, I eventually found my way into the main Jacuzzi room where there was an older guy and a younger guy just sat chatting. Filled with confidence I decided to join them. After a couple of minutes all our hands were exploring each others bodies before jumping out, drying off quickly and heading to one of the rooms where people could watch. Turned out they were waiting for a bottom to spit-roast and I arrived just as they were about to give up. They took me by the hand, leading me to the room before pushing me down on to my hands and knees on the bed.

The older guy came round to my face and shoved his cock into my mouth. Out the corner of my eye whilst this guy fucked my face, I could see the younger guy wandering around the room, making sure every viewing point was wide open, including the door. He then wandered over to the side of the table and picked some lube and a couple of condoms before passing one to the older gentleman.

I felt the lube trickling down into my ass and then the inevitable pressure that followed of the younger guy pushing himself into me. The pleasure of being fucked quickly returning to my body, causing me to moan and groan on the cock in my mouth. The young guy was behind me ploughing his way into my ass hole and spanking me with every thrust, and when he wasn't spanking me, he had a vice like grip on my hips and the sound of his body hitting mine echoed around the room. They fucked my like this for about 10-15 minutes before deciding they wanted to swap positions.

12