Exploring my Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both withdrew their cocks from me, spinning me around and putting me onto my back as they both swapped positions. This gave me chance to have a quick look round the room and I could see at least 9 or 10 men who were watching me getting fucked like a slut and they were all furiously jacking themselves off and I could see a few of them had already blew their loads of all over the floor.

The older guy then put on a condom before spreading my legs as wide as he could and pushed his cock inside me. He was probably not as big as the younger guy but he was thicker so there was some slight pain as he pushed into me till my ass stretched around his cock.

The younger then placed himself onto my chest so that I couldn't move and left his cock just hovering above my mouth until I took him into my mouth. The older guy who was fucking me with pace was hitting all the right spots and my cock was now hard again for the third time but these guys weren't interested in my cock, they just wanted to get themselves off.

The younger guy was now matching the pace of my fucker as he used my mouth like he just used my asshole and I could see that he was starting to breathe quicker until he couldn't hold back. He pulled his cock out of my mouth before shooting a massive load that covered my face, some landing in my hair and some in my mouth. He got off me and moved to the bottom of the bed and began to kiss the guy who was fucking me. I reached down to try and wank myself off but the younger guy slapped my hand away. They broke their kiss and the older guy now leaned over me, he pinned both my arms above my head as the other guy spread my legs as far as they would go before ploughing my ass repeatedly until he was close to cumming, he ripped off his condom and blew his load all over my cock and chest. They both upped and left pretty much straight after they'd came. I took my time to tidy up, had another couple of offers but I didn't have time so I made my way back to the locker room to get showered and head home.

I made it back to the locker room, which at the moment was empty, my legs still felt like jelly and I was still rock hard from the fucking I'd just taken. I was looking through my bag for my toiletries, putting my clothes which included the pair of knickers I'd brought just in case I wanted to wear them for the way home when I felt someone walk up behind me and he rested his hand of my ass.

'You didn't think I was going to let you leave without fucking that sissy ass of yours did you?'

I turned my head and noticed it was the young guy from the locker room when I first arrived. I could feel his cock rubbing against my leg, I didn't dare to look how big it was when it was erect.

'Come with me.... NOW!'

I quickly put my stuff away and locked my locker before following him to the nearest shower cubicle. Once inside, he closed the door, locking it before embracing me in a passionate kiss whilst he had his hand round my throat. I thought I was a tall guy at around 6ft but this guy must have been at least 6ft4. I could feel his massive cock pressing into my stomach and after kissing me for only a few seconds he began to gently push me down on my knees until I was face to face with his monster. It must have been at least 9" or 10" and was thick. I began to suck on it, but being a novice I could barely get past the first couple of inches.

This clearly wasn't what he was expecting and he quickly picked me up off my knees, rubbed some lube onto his cock, span me round and began to enter me from behind. The pain was extreme as he slowly stretched my arse to accommodate his massive cock. I knew I had to get through the pain and the pleasure would return, even if I wanted to move, I couldn't, he had me pinned against the shower door. After a few minutes he finally bottomed out inside me, I'd never felt so full.

With all the rush of wanting him to fuck me and how quickly he did, I never realised that he wasn't wearing a condom. He was now slowly thrusting himself in and out of my ass, the pain slowly subsiding and being replaced with pleasure. And all his dirty talk was turning me on even more. He was calling me a whore, a cockslut, a sissy and a slut.

'Your arse is so tight, I'm not going to last much longer.... I'm going to fill your insides with my cum.'

He pulled out of me and span me round so I was now facing him, he hooked his hands underneath my legs and lifted me off the floor as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to hold one of my legs, whilst he used one of his hands to push his cock back into me, causing me to let out a long groan as we heard the door to the locker room open.

He told me to keep quiet as he began to really thrust himself into me, which was extremely difficult as with every thrust he was hitting my prostate causing to me let out a moan every time his cock entered me. I could feel my own orgasm building although I hadn't touched my cock and then I felt my body starting to tingle all over before going into a slight spasm whilst my cock leaked an enormous amount of precum. My ass tightened around my lovers cock which was enough to tip him over the edge. With one final thrust, I felt his cock expand and then explode, flooding my insides with his cum. He put in another couple of short thrusts, milking his cock with my ass hole before pulling out and gently putting me back on the floor before I collapsed in the corner of the shower with the biggest smile on my face.

He made his way out to leave, not before turning and saying... 'I knew you'd be a good fuck, I'm gonna slide my number into your locker, feel free to call me if you want round 2..... I bet you'd look good all dressed up.'

And with that he was gone, leaving me to finally have a shower which I couldn't finish before wanking myself off and blowing my load once again. I got back to my locker finding a piece of paper with a mobile number on it, I got dressed and made my way home. The feeling of his cum seeping out of my ass and into my knickers a reminder of the day I'd had.... and what a day it was.

If you guys would like to see round 2, then let me know!


12