All Comments on 'Exploring my Sexuality Ch. 03'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY GOING ON HERE

First three chapters have been off the hook top notch!

Don't be afraid to introduce your girlfriend into the lifestyle alongside this incredible family. She may seem reluctant at first but I'm betting between what father and son do with you while Michelle teases her into full on lust and nudity and participation.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Drop the girlfriend; you don't need her. You have the best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too LONG????!!!! NO!

FANTASTIC stories! Well written and very erotic! Well done and NO! They are NOT too long! Keep up the excellent work.

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

Bro g bi myself I’ve always fantasizes about ducking g the father and mother while fucking the son. This story played out amazingly well and was a huge turn on. I had to stop more than once to jerk myself off or cram a big vibrator up my ass and imagined

I was the one getting fucked. I realize this is sometime later based on the timeframe of the other comments so please tell me where to find the next chapter!!! Please tell me there’s a next chapter???

spinbott40spinbott40over 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Not criticizing and I’m all for swallowing a load of cum, or will be when i get my chance, theres nothing like seeing a hard cock cumming in another guys ass or reading about it. Turned me on so much, just wish now I knew someone that could and would do the same to me!

biazmbiazmabout 2 years ago

Great work Alexis - will there be a Chapter 4?

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61about 2 years ago

I agree with lonelyheartVA drop the girlfriend. Where is part 4?

laurieg_tvlaurieg_tvalmost 2 years ago

LOL - sorry it's too long? No, kind author, it's just perfect. It's been 2 years, though, and no chapter 4. I would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. Very sexy and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy shit!! Great stories. Keep it going. She if the girlfriend wants to join.

Bravo sir. I jerked off twice to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES