Exploring my Sexuality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a slight whimper, his finger worked its way into my ass with ease, there was almost no resistance. He leaned over to me and whispered into my ear, 'I can't wait to fuck you later.' He then left me alone and went back to whatever he was doing in the garden. I must have laid there for about a hour or so, before I made a move. I turned to see Michelle laying next to me face down, bikini top on the floor as she worked on her tan, while Mark and Jimmy were playing football.

I headed back into the kitchen for a drink, and from the kitchen you could see out into the garden. The kitchen was a good size with a breakfast bar in the middle, I propped myself against the bar and watched as the lads had their kick about. Eventually Jimmy joined Michelle and Mark wandered inside to find me enjoying a break from the sun. Mark grabbed himself a drink, put it down next to me and disappeared off upstairs.

I was completely distracted, Michelle was now sitting up and still hadn't put her top back on. Her figure was incredible, her tits were magnificent. I could already feel myself getting hard. I was snapped out of my trance when Mark reappeared behind me and put his arms around me.

'You enjoying the view?' He asked me.

'How could I not? I could get used to this life.'

His hand reached down to the front of the bikini and began to rub my cock through the material. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my ass as we looked out on his parents in the garden.

'I want to take you right here, right now.' He said giving my cock a squeeze. 'Is that what you want?'

I just nodded in response.

I could hear him shuffling behind me, as he freed his cock from his trunks. In one quick motion, he grabbed a hold of the two ties at the side of the bikini bottoms I was wearing and pulled at them, leaving the bikini to drop to the floor, I was now standing naked in the kitchen.

He quickly lubed up my ass, applying some to his cock and began to push himself inside me. I wondered where he'd got the lube from, but it explained why he disappeared so quickly. He slowly pushed his cock inside me as I reached out in front of me and grabbed a hold of the edge of the table. I let out a long moan as he continued to work his massive cock inside me.

'Fucccccckkkkkkkkk.'

'Holy shit, I've missed this ass. It's still so fucking perfect.'

His cock quickly disappeared inside my ass and bottomed out. Mark found his rhythm and began to pound my ass with long, hard thrusts. I had my head buried against the table and moaned every time his cock worked its way back inside me, it was impossible not to. I looked up and out into the garden to find both Jimmy and Michelle staring back at me, both smiling as Michelle rubbed Jimmy's crotch through his shorts. I mean they couldn't see what was going on beneath the counter but the expressions on my face must have explained everything.

Mark meanwhile, was relentless. He was working away behind me like a steam train, long powerful thrusts that never seemed to stop. Every time he thrust himself back inside me, he hit my prostate every time. My cock was now leaking pre-cum all over the kitchen floor. Out in the garden, Jimmy was now facing towards us while Michelle was between his legs, presumably sucking his cock.

The sounds our bodies colliding during the fucking was filling the kitchen along with my moans. I could barely catch my breath until Mark gave me a quick break as he pulled his cock out from me. He cleared the stuff off the breakfast bar and quickly jumped up laying in the middle of it, motioning for me to join him up there. He helped me up and I sat on his cock in a reverse cowgirl or cowboy in this case so I was facing out towards the garden.

I stretched my arms out behind me for balance and quickly got into a rhythm of bouncing up and down on his cock. From this position I had a perfect view of Michelle's ass as she sucked Jimmy's cock. I could see that Jimmy was enjoying the view of watching my hard cock bounce up and down with me. I think this position was just to give Mark a breather, once he'd regained his energy, he pushed me off him once more, span me round and had me sit on his cock so I was facing him.

He pulled me down so that my head was now resting into his shoulder, as he began to plough my ass once more, building himself towards an inevitable orgasm. The friction of my cock rubbing between our bodies brought me closer at the same time.

'Oh fuck yes!!' I practically screamed. 'Don't you fucking dare stop, I'm so fucking close.'

Mark quickened the pace.

'Yes... oh fuck yes... keep... going... I'm gonna cum... here it comes... arghhhhhhhh!! I'm cumming!! I'm fucking cumming!'

My cock erupted between us, my orgasm felt like it was going on forever, spurt after spurt of cum shot out of my dick between us. If I was stood up, I would have collapsed. Mark meanwhile didn't slow down, I could sense he was close and tried to tighten my ass as much as I could.

'Oh yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm gonna fill your ass. I bet you didn't let my Dad fill you up did you? You cockslut.'

I just shook my head to say no.

'Argh, fuck, yes, fuck, here it comes.'

I felt his cock expand before unloading deep inside me. Flooding my insides with his cum, as we stayed in the same position for a while in our post orgasmic state. Once his cock had softened, it naturally slipped out of me. I quickly jumped up, reaching for the bikini bottom, tying it back into place to stop the cum from seeping out onto the floor.

As I looked out into the garden, Jimmy was rearranging himself, obviously after Michelle had sucked him to completion, they both walked past us and upstairs. I felt bad about the bikini bottoms, but I'd rather not ruin the kitchen floor.

The rest of the Saturday afternoon and evening was uneventful. We ordered takeout and had a couple of drinks before heading off to bed for an early night. The sun, mixed with the days activities had tired me out. Once again, I slept like a baby, waking up with mixed feelings. I was looking forward to what today would bring, but disappointed as I would be heading home this evening, better make the most of the time we have left.

I decided to wake Mark up in the best way I could think. I dipped under the covers, finding his massive cock and took it into my mouth. Slowly using my mouth to work up and down his shaft, trying to wake him gently. He began to stir.

'Morning handsome,' I said. I went back to licking his cock, slowly massaging his balls at the same time as he woke up.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled back the bed sheets and smiled down at me. I quickly went back to work, hoping for an early breakfast. I was now using both my hands to jerk his cock whilst using my mouth to gently suck and lick on the head of his cock. After only a few minutes of sucking, he grabbed a hold of the back of my head, holding me in place. I continued to stroke his cock, feeling it expand but getting my reward. A mouthful of cum which I quickly swallowed before licking his cock clean.

He finally spoke, 'Morning sexy. That's the best wake up call I've ever had.'

'Well it's my last day, and I wanted to make the most of it, now come on, lets get some proper breakfast.'

After we'd had some breakfast we chilled out until after dinner time. I only had a few hours left before I needed to go.

'What would you think about having fun downstairs? Whilst my parents were there?' He asked me, although I was confused as this was pretty much what we did yesterday. 'I want to see how they react, I'm sure they'll join in. I seen the way my Dad was watching you yesterday.'

I was getting hard at the thought. We decided to get dressed and head downstairs. I decided to put something a little more sexy on. I went into my bag, pulled out a lace thong, stockings and suspender belt before putting them all on underneath a pair of joggers and t-shirt. We headed off downstairs and joined his parents in the living room.

We sat and watched TV for a while, me and Mark getting closer and closer to each other on the sofa every time we touched each other. Eventually I was sat on his lap, as his parents looked over and gave us a cheeky grin. I turned myself to face him, his hands were quickly on my ass as we began to kiss. I started to grind my ass into his crotch while we were kissing, I could feel him beginning to get hard through his jeans.

He pulled my t-shirt off as we went back to making out. The TV had been turned off and Michelle and Jimmy were watching us. I got off Mark and stood up, looking at his parents who were now in a similar position as yesterday. Michelle hand her hand inside Jimmy's pants and was stroking his cock. I bent over the sofa reaching for Mark's buttons on his jeans, quickly popping them open before pulling his jeans off in one motion, leaving his hard cock pointing straight into the air.

I dropped to my knees straight away like the good little cock slut I now was. Starting off by teasing him, I gently used mt hand to stroke him while I kissed the inside of his legs, working my way towards his balls. When I got to them, I used my tongue to lick just underneath his balls, my girlfriend did this to me and it drove me crazy, luckily it was having the same effect on Mark. A quick look over my shoulder showed that Michelle was now on all fours on the sofa sucking Jimmy's cock whilst he let his hands wander all over her body.

Mark's head was tilted back, eyes closed enjoying the pleasure he was receiving. I then took the head of his cock into my mouth and gave it a long hard suck, causing him to let out a long groan which brought him back to life. He leaned forward and began roaming my body with his hands as I sucked his cock. Eventually, he used his strength to lift me off his cock and to my feet. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my joggers and in one motion had them down by my ankles, making me bend over to take them off and put them to one side. The smile from Mark made me think that Jimmy was enjoying the show. And once I turned round, he was doing the same to Michelle who was now just wearing a lace lingerie set.

Mark stood up and got behind me, pushing me forward onto my knees on the sofa. He spread my legs before dropping to his knees, he pulled my thong to the side and stuck his head underneath my cock and took it into his mouth. It had been a while since I'd had my cock sucked and it felt incredible. Whilst he was sucking my cock, he worked his fingers around my hole, every now and then slipping a finger inside which would cause me to moan even more.

I was getting close, and told Mark to hold off, I wasn't ready to cum yet. He let go of my cock but immediately put his tongue to work on licking my hole, which caused more groans from me once again, only this time I wasn't the only one moaning. Michelle's knickers were now on the floor and she was on her back on the sofa whilst Jimmy worked her pussy using his tongue and judging by the noises she was making, he was quite the expert. Mark continued to work his magic until I couldn't take anymore.

'Fuck me! fuck me now! I need your massive cock inside me!' It came out a lot louder that I anticipated but he soon gave me my wish.

Mark stood up, grabbed the lube and began working it onto his cock before pressing the head of his cock into my ass. My hole provided no resistance and Mark was soon balls deep inside me. My hands were gripped tightly around the top of the sofa, gritting my teeth trying not to let out the screams from the pleasure.

He started off slowly but soon found the pace that'd he used yesterday whilst hitting the right spot once again. I tilted my head back, no longer able to restrain from making a noise. My moans filled the room whilst Mark had both hands on my shoulders as he pounded away at my hole. The only time Mark ever removed his hands from my shoulders was to give my ass an almighty spanking, with every spank, there was a twitch in my cock which probably caused me to leak more pre cum.

We quickly changed positions so that I could watch his parents fucking. Michelle was now riding Jimmy's hard cock whilst he had his face buried into her breasts. Mark meanwhile had me lay on my side on the sofa so he could get behind me, almost in a spooning position apart from he held one of my stocking clad legs into the air whilst he put his cock back into my ass.

'Oh fuckkkkkkkk,' I moaned. 'Your cock feels so fucking good. I want it everyday.'

He grabbed my head and turned me to face him so he could kiss me. It was difficult to kiss back because all I wanted to do was moan. Michelle meanwhile was now also facing us as she was bouncing up and down on Jimmy's thick cock.

'Fuck yes, yes Jimmy. Oh my god. It feels so good.' Michelle moaned. 'Our son fucks his boys so good, look at his little cock, it's oozing with cum.'

She was right, there was a flow of pre cum that went from the tip of my cock down to the floor, it was endless. I knew if I touched my cock I would explode right there.

Mark moved me onto the floor of the living room on top of the rug so I was on my back and he motioned for his parents to join us. Mark got up and headed off to the kitchen, but he was soon replaced by Jimmy who was poking his dick into my ass, again there was no resistance and I let out a long groan as he began to fuck me. Michelle got on top of me into a 69 position and swallowed my cock in one go.

It was almost like it wasn't a challenge for her and she began to work on my cock whilst her pussy was just millimetres from my face. I began to attack her clit with my tongue as the fucking continued. I spread her cheeks and probed her ass with one of my fingers which seemed to bring her to a trembling orgasm, covering my face in the juices from her pussy before she fell off to the side as Jimmy continued to fuck me.

Mark had now returned and was wanking himself off on the sofa watching his Dad fuck me. Jimmy pounded away at my hole whilst he looked at Michelle who was now playing with herself after recovering from her orgasm. You couldn't keep Mark out the action for long and he soon had his Dad move out the way so he could reclaim my hole.

Mark flipped me over onto my hands and knees so I was once again in the doggie style position. He quickly went back to fucking me, whilst Jimmy appeared in front of me and fed me his cock. I was in a father/son spit roast, I didn't think I would be into this sort of thing but I've never been more turned on. I'd read a lot of taboo stories but never thought it would happen to me.

Michelle took a position underneath me and once again began to suck my cock, I knew I wasn't going to last long but there was no way I could warn her about anything. She must have sucked my cock for less than a minute before I exploded. I flooded her mouth with cum, causing her to choke a little before she took her mouth off my cock as Jimmy took his cock out of my mouth and drove it straight into her awaiting pussy causing her to moan beneath me.

Both Mark and Jimmy were nearing an orgasm, as me and Michelle just let them dominate us. Mark was first to achieve his orgasm, as he once again filled my ass with cum with a loud moan before leaning on top of me trying to recover. His orgasm almost triggered Jimmy's as he almost immediately after Mark began to cum inside his wifes pussy. We all collapsed onto the floor in pure exhaustion.

'I think I'm going to like this family.' I said as we all laughed.

Now all I needed to do was convince my girlfriend into a MMF threesome and we could all be happy.

Sorry if this is too long, I kind of just write as things come into my head and sometimes don't know when to stop. Ha. Again, please give me any feedback if you like, it's all taken on board. But I hope you like it. Thanks

12