Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife's sister has a busy day that ends in a great orgasm.
6.9k words
4.4
6.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers

Stephanie loved her life. Sitting in the living room drinking a cup of coffee, she reflected on how good things were. She was in a loving relationship with a good man who was not only a great husband, but he was also a great lover. Her daughter was in a good relationship with April. After they introduced Susan to women, they were working on themselves for a while.

Stephanie thought about last month. Susan and Angel were the last people they played with. She and Dave also worked on their relationship. Stephanie was also happy that the other women they had sex with were keeping themselves busy.

Mariah was working and keeping busy with her kids. Stephanie really wanted to get that woman in bed again soon. When they talked, the conversations rarely involved sex. When they did, it was about when they would get together. Mariah and she hadn't even had phone sex.

Stephanie smiled and squeezed her breasts. She was getting a little warm thinking about Mariah's body and how good she was at pleasuring her.

Angel and she hadn't talked in weeks. The kiss they shared when Angel left was intense and filled with emotion. Angel said she was going to focus on her relationship with her boyfriend. Stephanie was happy for her, but she was going to miss her tits.

Stephanie had not gotten ready for work yet. She woke up just a few minutes ago and was still wearing her thin T-shirt and shorts that she slept in. She closed her eyes and pictured Mariah and Angel lying on the deck kissing and fingering each other.

She slid a hand down her shorts and slowly fingered her clit. It was so hard and sensitive. With her other hand she cupped and played with her breasts. Her nipples were so hard, and it felt so good to pinch them.

Stephanie imagined watching Tiffany and Victoria masturbating. Both told her that they do it often and told her a story.

Tiffany and Victoria told Stephanie they needed to slow down. They were having phone sex a few times a week. Tiffany's husband almost caught her masturbating with Victoria on the phone. The way Tiffany explained it, she dropped the phone next to the bed and told her husband she was naked and ready for him.

Victoria heard Tiffany talking about what she wanted. Vic heard Tiffany's husband complain that he wasn't in the mood, but he would make love to Tiffany anyway. Tiffany tried to enjoy it, she saw the phone on the floor next to the bed and knew Victoria was still on the line.

Tiffany smiled and said, "Oh yes, your cock feels so good. Do you want me to play with myself while you fuck me."

Victoria was still naked and playing with herself. She listened to Tiffany knowing it was for her benefit. When she heard Tiffany start talking about fantasies, Victoria was so close to cuming. She fingered her pussy faster hearing Tiffany tell her husband to fuck her harder.

Tiffany's husband evidently didn't like what she was saying. He scolded her and asked her to keep things clean. Tiffany told Stephanie she almost cried when they talked about the incident.

Stephanie heard the story from both Victoria and Tiffany. Stephanie was so mad she wanted to bring Dave over and have him fuck Tiffany properly. Stephanie was already planning a night with all of them. They planned to have a sleepover while their husbands were out of town. Dave would be the only man there.

Victoria was also horny and wanted a stiff cock in her. She told Stephanie that she was fucking herself with her toy most days right before everyone got home.

Stephanie was getting closer and closer to making herself cum. What a great way to start the day. Stephanie thought about licking Karen's tight pussy. Karen hadn't had time to play for a while herself. Karen and her husband were leaving on a mission's trip for the church.

Stephanie and Karen talked about finding time to get together. The closest they got was video chatting. Karen played with her body and fingered herself watching Stephanie and Dave fucking. Stephanie described how good it felt. Karen must have made herself cum two or three times.

Shephanie moaned, "Ohhhh yeess, I am so close."

Stephanie didn't really want to add anyone else, but she started thinking about other women. She thought about Amy and her assistant Rose. Stephanie didn't think anything was going on between them but thinking about Rose licking Amy's pussy in their office was erotic.

Amy was the pastor's sister. She was in her 40s and loved to run. Amy had an hourglass body, thin waist, round ass, and big tits. Stephanie thought they were at least 34D. Amy was a beautiful blond with long straight hair and blue eyes. Stephanie admired her body every time she saw her at work.

Rose was also in her 40's but she was very thin and had small tits. Stephanie didn't think she wore a bra. There were a few times Stephanie swore she saw Rose's hard nipples pushing on her dress shirt or sweater. Rose had long curly black hair and a pretty face. Stephanie was attracted to both but knew she would never get to play with them.

She sure could fantasize about fucking them. Dave fucking Rose doggie while Rose ate her out. Amy would lower her wet pussy to Stephanie's mouth, and she would make her cum so many times.

Stephanie only got that far in her fantasy before she fingered herself into an amazing orgasm to start the day. She would have to make sure that Dave also heard her fantasy. She would run up and do it now, but Dave had already left for work. Maybe they could get some time to fuck Karen in their office today.

Stephanie got up and on her way into the shower smiled again at how good her life was.

...

Victoria was enjoying her morning. She had decided that she was going to get another toy. Tiffany had one, her sister Stephanie had a couple, and Mariah told her she bought one a few days earlier and it was wonderful.

Victoria spent the morning watching a few videos. She decided that she was going to buy a simple vibrator. Something she could slid in her tight pussy and pleasure herself with.

Victoria resisted pleasuring herself until she got her new toy. She wanted to be horny. The nice hot shower felt so good on her skin. She ran her hands over her body and slowly cupped her tits. She wished they were bigger, but she loved how sensitive they were. Stephanie told her that hers were very sensitive too.

Thinking about her sister made her a little wet. The kiss they shared and licking her sister's nipples was so wrong. Victoria couldn't get Stephanie's body out of her mind. She wanted her sister to lick her sensitive nipples and make her cum. She wanted Dave to fuck her while she licked Tiffany's pussy.

Victoria needed to cum so bad. She fingered her pussy quickly, circling her clit. She had to hold on to the handle in the shower, so she didn't fall over. The orgasm she felt was amazing. "I guess I will just have to be a little less horny when I play with my new toy." Victoria said with a smile.

She wondered briefly if Stephanie would let her touch her tits. Stephanie had such nice breasts. She wondered if she should buy a strap-on. She could fuck Tiffany and Mariah with it. Dave isn't the only one who can make a woman feel good.

Victoria wondered out loud, "I wonder if Stephanie would let me fuck her?"

Victoria didn't really think it would happen but maybe. It isn't like she would be touching her. Stephanie could suck off her husband and get fucked at the same time. Victoria was getting excited again. She needed to get ready and get out of the house before she just masturbated all day.

Victoria got dressed and headed out. She had several errands she had to run before she could get her toy. Her husband was going out of town this weekend and needed some things. The kids were going with him, so Victoria wanted to make sure they had everything they needed.

Victoria felt a flush of lust thinking about it. Victoria, Tiffany, Stephanie, and Dave were going to get together and have some fun. Maybe Kim and April would be there.

Victora's mind flashed to fucking Kim with a strap-on while Stephanie fucked April. Both Kim and April sucked Dave's cock. No, that is getting a little taboo. Victoria just wanted to feel good and be with people who loved her.

Victoria spent several hours checking off the items on her list. It was midafternoon when she was done. She had one more thing on her list. The adult store she decided to go to was next to an adult movie theater. She read stories online and wondered what it would be like to go to one.

She pulled in the parking lot. It was the middle of the day, and the lot seemed very full. She didn't know if it was for the store or the theater. The marquee listed the hours of the theater as 12 to 10 daily but didn't have a movie title.

The store and theater shared the same entrance. When Victoria entered the first door, a sign showed which way to go. It said, "Ladies Only" with an arrow pointing to the theater. Below it said "Adult Store" with an arrow pointing the opposite direction.

Victoria felt a surge of excitement. She was always taking care of others. She felt so good having sex with Tiffany and the others. She still felt like she needed something for herself. She wanted to let go and be brave. Going to see what was going on in the theater would be a great way to do that.

Victoria walked up to the window to buy her ticket. She expected a nasty perverted guy to be selling tickets, she was wrong. The woman was gorgeous. She was in her twenties and dressed very sexy, the see through body suit hugged her body and left nothing for the imagination. The woman smiled and winked at Victoria.

Victoria smiled back suddenly feeling very horny.

Victoria said, "This is my first time here. Is there anything I need to know?"

The woman took her money and replied, "The movies we show today are lesbian only. It is a very popular day for many housewives. It can get a little crazy in there so just enjoy yourself and if you are uncomfortable, just say so."

"Why do you say that?" Victoria asked.

"You are a beautiful woman. Someone might offer to have sex with you. I would."

Victoria didn't know what to say. She was suddenly not sure she wanted to follow through with this.

The woman said, "Just sit in the back and watch. The back row is for the women who only want to masturbate and watch."

Victoria could already hear women moaning and crying out that they were cuming from whatever movie was playing. She shook off her anxiety and blew the woman selling tickets a kiss.

Victoria entered the theater. Victoria had to go through two sets of doors to get into the theater. Inside the first door was a very large man wearing a shirt that said "Security". He looked down at her and opened the second door.

The theater was not dark like a normal theater would be. There were dim lights that showed the room along with the light from the movie. Victoria was amazed at the number of women that were in there. The theater probably held about two hundred people.

She thought there might be about 40 women there. On the screen were three women having sex on a couch. One was sitting on the arm with her head back moaning with pleasure because another was between her legs with a double ended dildo. She was slowly fucking her with it and licking her clit. Behind her was another woman fucking her with a toy called a rabbit.

The women watching the movie were all in various stages of being naked. Some were already naked and were having sex with others. Victoria thought the women would all be, well, not very attractive.

She was wrong. Many of them were very attractive. Housewives like her who just wanted to get out and have a little fun. Victoria was already turned on before she came in, so she headed to the last row. Several women checked her out. She enjoyed the attention.

She looked at the back row and saw that several women were enjoying themselves. All of them had their pants and panties down and were playing with themselves. One woman drew her attention. She was a bit older, but her body was very sexy. Her blond hair was covering her face so Victoria couldn't see how she looked.

Victoria took a seat four seats down from the blond and watched her. The blond's blouse was open, and her bra was sitting in the seat next to her. "Oh my, she has big, nice tits" was all Victoria could think of. The blond had pulled up her skirt and removed her panties.

Victoria opened her jeans and slide her hand to her clit. She was so wet already. Victoria looked around the room again. In the row in front of her two women were kissing and touching each other. They were very beautiful.

Not far from them a woman was sitting on the back of the chair while another woman licked her pussy. The woman on the chair was a woman in her twenties. She was a thin redhead with small breasts but a very nice body. The woman between her legs was a little older, maybe thirty. She had long blond hair and tan skin. Her body was athletic and her tits were round and firm.

Victoria could see she was very beautiful. Something about them was familiar, but Victoria was so turned on she didn't let it distract her.

Victoria's eyes went to the older blond sitting near her. She was becoming more and more vocal. Victoria removed her shirt and bra and pulled her pants down. Everyone else was feeling good. She wanted to be able to freely touch herself. The blond had big firm tits that she wanted to play with. She wondered if she would leave the back row if the blond did.

The blond moaned, "Yes, oh yes. Lick that pussy. Make her cum. You look so good. Oh yes. Make Joy cum Faith. Show her how we pleasure each other in this family."

The blond shook the hair from her face and Victoria stopped what she was doing and just staired. It was Lisa. Pastor Lisa to be exact. Victoria looked at the two women she was talking to. They were the wives of her sons. Lisa and her daughters-in-law were having sex. Victoria didn't go to church very often so she didn't think Lisa would recognize her.

Victoria was brought back to the real world when she heard the women in front of her cuming. Victoria didn't know what to do. Her mind flashed to kissing Stephanie and how turned on she was. She looked back at Lisa and wanted nothing more then to suck on her huge tits.

A woman on the other side of Lisa said something to her. Victoria couldn't hear but she watched as both women stood and moved a row down and sat next to Faith and Joy. Joy was very close to cuming. Faith finger fucked her and sucked on her clit.

The woman that spoke to Lisa was in her twenties. She had dark skin and short black hair. The woman was black and thin with small pert tits and a nice round ass. Lisa and her kissed passionately before Lisa sat on the back of the chair next to Joy.

The sexy dark woman climbed between Lisa's open legs and began pleasuring her with her tongue. Lisa and Joy turned to each other and kissed passionately.

Victoria fingered her pussy and pinched her nipples. She wanted to get up and join the woman but didn't want to give herself away. She watched Joy and Lisa caress the other's body. Faith reached over and fingered the woman between her mother in law's legs.

Victoria watched Joy's body tense as an orgasm hit her, "Yes, yes, yes. Right there, oh yes Faith, right there."

Lisa was also cuming. She grabbed the back of the chair so she wouldn't fall back. The woman stood and kissed Lisa before moving to another row to join two women closer to the front. From the way they welcomed her, she knew them.

Victoria was so close to cuming. She watched Faith stand and kiss Joy and then Lisa before the three sat in the chairs. They masturbated and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the theater.

Victoria watched them and fantasized about being kissed and licked by all three women at once. Her orgasm was sudden and intense. Images of Tiffany, Dave, Stephanie, and other women flashed through her mind. She needed to be touched.

Victoria was not ready to have sex with a random woman so that meant she had to approach Lisa, Faith, and Joy. Or she had to make a call and see if any of her friends were available.

She had just enough control of her lust to know she had to make a phone call. Thinking of her phone, she realized she needed to get a picture of the three women so she could masturbate later.

She stood and pulled on her clothes. When she pulled up her jeans, she took her phone out. She looked around and saw that no one was in the back row with her. She turned on the video feature and tried to point it at Lisa as she walked out.

When Victoria got to her car, she looked at the video. She managed to get a great shot of the three women fingering themselves and each other. The video ended with Lisa kissing Faith while Joy sucked on Lisa's big tits.

Victoria drove out of the parking lot but didn't know where she was going. She had a couple hours before anyone expected her, and she needed to be fucked. Stephanie and Dave were at work. Tiffany was an option, but her husband worked from home sometimes.

Kim had told her about her and April. Victoria wondered if April would want to play around. Victoria started driving to Stephanie and Dave's house. Kim was staying there with April more and more so it was a good bet that they would be there.

The phone rang and Kim picked up, "What's up Vic?"

Victoria's body quivered a little at the sound of her niece's voice. Kim had such a beautiful body. She looked much like the woman Victoria saw in the theater.

Victoria said, "Not too much. What are you and April up to?"

"We just got home and were thinking about going to a movie." Kim said.

Victoria didn't know how to ask what she wanted to ask. She decided that she was just going to go home and fuck herself with her the toy she had. She totally forgot to get a new dildo.

Victoria said, "That sounds like fun. I was just calling to talk a little. I am looking forward to this weekend."

Kim giggled and said, "Mom said that April and I could play too if we wanted to. We both want to get our hands on Tiffany."

Victoria smiled when she heard April say, "I want to make your Aunt Victoria cum so hard. I hope she doesn't mind me fucking her with my strap on."

Kim scolded, "Stop that. I want to see the movie. If we keep talking like this, we won't make it out of the bedroom."

Victoria said, "I will let you two go to your movie. I will see you Saturday."

Victoria heard them giggling as she hung up. She had to find someone else to make her feel good. The church Dave and Stephanie worked in was coming up. Only one way to find out if she could have some fun with them. Of course, she also was feeling the urge to tell them what she saw.

So many things were flashing through her mind. She knew she would tell Dave and Stephanie what she saw. Victoria felt so confused right now. Maybe she should just go home. Maybe she would just get there and there wouldn't be an opportunity to have sex with anyone. Mabe Karen was into her as much as she was into Dave and Stephanie.

Victoria hadn't talked to Karen in a while but now that she was playing, maybe she would want to have some fun with her. Victoria pulled into the lot and parked in front of the building Dave and Karen worked in. Victoria saw Dave's truck and Stephanie's van. There was only one other vehicle in the lot. Maybe that was a good sign. She figured Dave would call Stephanie and have her come over from the main building.

Victoria walked in and saw Dave and Karen sitting in their office. It was a large room with four desks set up facing each other. Dave and Karen were talking about work when Dave saw her.

"Hey Vic, how are you?" Dave asked as he got up and gave her a hug as she walked into the office.

Karen also got up and hugged her, "Long time no see. What have you been up to?"

Victoria could tell that they were not thinking about sex right now. Dave texted someone while they made small talk for a few minutes. Victoria decided she was going to take a chance. She was so wet and wanted a nice hard cock in her and a wet pussy in her face. She also decided she was going to tell them what she saw.

cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers
12