Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria said, "Where is everyone?"

Karen said, "We are the only ones left here. Stephanie is next door but everyone else went to a meeting downtown."

Dave said, "I texted Stephanie that you were here, and she said she was on her way over. She is done for the day. We have a few more things to do before we can clock out. You two can hang out."

Victoria looked at Karen. She was in a pair of jeans and had on a button-down dress shirt. Her long dark hair was down, and she looked fantastic. Victoria understood why Stephanie liked having sex with Karen.

Dave looked hot too. He had obviously worked hard. His T-shirt was still sweat stained, and his clothes were dirty. She wanted his cock in her mouth so bad. She heard the door open behind her and turned and looked at Stephanie walking in.

Stephanie was dressed in business casual clothes with slacks and a loose blouse. She also looked sexy, and Victoria turned away quickly. She didn't want her sister to see her looking at her with lust in her eyes.

Karen knew that Victoria was part of the circle of women who Dave and Stephanie were having sex with. Stephanie and Victoria weren't involved but Victoria had been with the other women. Karen saw the way Vic looked at her. Maybe she would get her chance with this hot looking Hispanic woman.

Victoria blurted out, "I need to talk to you. All three of you."

Victoria saw Stephanie, Dave, and Karen look at each other. There was a look of concern in their eyes. Victoria was so turned on. Dave led them to the sitting room and the women sat on the couch with Victoria in the middle.

Victoria said, "I am not sure how to bring this up. It is very sensitive. Karen, I know you are part of our little group, so I wanted to show you too."

Dave grabbed some water from the fridge and stood next to Stephanie. He asked, "What do you want to show us?"

Victoria told them the story about her going to the adult movie theater. She decided to be very vague about what she did. Victoria still was not very comfortable with everything yet. She decided it would just be easier to show them.

Victoria said, "I am not sure how to explain this so I will just show you."

Victoria started the video of Lisa, Faith, and Joy. Karen and Stephanie watched, and Victoria could see that they were enjoying the clip. Dave was also enjoying what he saw. Victoria could see his cock was standing at attention in his jeans.

Stephanie said, "Oh wow. That is crazy. I guess we are not the only ones who are having fun."

Karen moaned, "I have to say that they looked very sexy."

Dave didn't say anything. He just watched the video and smiled.

Stephanie said, "Joy has a body like yours Karen. I bet Victoria would like to see your body and maybe a touch each other."

The women giggled and Dave moved in front of Stephanie. Victoria put her legs over Karen's legs, and they hugged. Both women smiled and watched Stephanie pull out Dave's hard cock and suck on it.

Victoria touched Dave's thigh and enjoyed the view. With her other hand she cupped Karen's breasts and opened her legs. Victoria felt Karen's hand rub up and down her inner thigh. Victoria was lost in her lust.

Victoria said, "I want some of that." and pulled Dave's cock into her mouth.

Karen leaned back and opened her jeans. She didn't think this was going to happen today, or ever again, but she was fully into it. She would miss this when her and her husband got on an airplane Friday.

Stephanie stripped her husband out of his clothes while Victoria sucked her husband's cock. She opened her shirt and pulled off her pants before sitting back down. Karen watched and enjoyed the view. She continued to rub the inside of Victoria's thigh.

Dave pulled out of Victoria's mouth and climbed onto the couch. Karen leaned back and Dave fed her his rock-hard member. Victoria leaned into Stephanie and turned her head. Victoria gave her a peck on the cheek and the top of Stephanie's breasts before looking back at Dave and Karen. Stephanie pulled Victoria's shirt over her head.

Victoria leaned back again and enjoyed the feeling Stephanie's tits on her bare back. It felt so good, and Victoria was completely taken over by lust. Stephanie admired her sister's tits and enjoyed watching her play with them.

Victoria moaned, "I want Dave to suck on my nipples."

Dave leaned over and took Victoria's nipples into his mouth. Victoria moaned "oh God" over and over and her breathing rate increased. She was already so close. Dave looked at his wife and enjoyed the view. He loved seeing his wife feel good. Karen was doing a great job sucking his cock.

Stephanie and Victoria watched Dave fuck Karen's face. Both fingering themselves and slowly circling their own clits. Stephanie stood and stripped off the rest of her clothes and Victoria enjoyed the view. Both moaned how hot it was.

"Oh yes, that looks so good. Oh fuck this is so hot. Oh yes, touch my body Karen." Victoria moaned over and over.

Karen was touching Victoria's body and helping her finger herself.

Stephanie got on the floor between Karen's legs and kissed her clit and continued pleasured Karen's breasts. Dave stepped back on the floor. Karen leaned over and licked and nibbled on one of Victoria's nipples.

Victoria moaned over and over how good it felt. Karen looked the woman in the eye and smiled. Dave got on his knees behind Stephanie and spread open his wife's pussy. He slowly slid into her wet slit.

Victoria raised her hand to Karen and touched her face. Karen leaned back and watched everyone while she took off her clothes. Dave slowly fucked Stephanie and Stephanie licked and kissed Karen's body as she undressed. It was incredible.

Stephanie cried out, "Oh yes. I love you. I love your cock so much. Victoria, he is making me feel so good."

Victoria slowly fingered her clit and nipples watching her sister get fucked. They were all so sexy. Karen sat back down and masturbated. She watched Victoria Stephanie is always very vocal and today was no different. She moaned and cried out how good Dave's cock felt.

Victoria opened her legs farther and masturbated. This is more than she could have hoped for and she smiled feeling Karen reach over and rub her wet clit.

Victoria was in heaven. She and Karen kissed, and Victoria enjoyed the feel of Karen's naked body against hers. Another woman touching her pussy was so invigorating. Dave and Stephanie watched the two women caress each other. Everyone was moaning. Stephanie was getting very close and watching Karen and Victoria sent her over the edge.

Stephanie pushed back into Dave and screamed "Oh fuck yes, I'm cuming" over and over.

Victoria said, "I want some. I want some. Oh yes, that is so hot."

Karen and Victoria continued pleasuring each other and watching. Stephanie was not done. Victoria and Karen masturbated and enjoyed the show. Both women commented over and over how sexy Dave and Stephanie were.

Stephanie said, "Oh God, your cock feels so good inside me. Keep fucking it."

Victoria said, "Oh Karen, look at your pussy. You are so hot. Suck on my nipples Karen. They are so sensitive and need attention."

Karen really enjoyed seeing how turned-on Stephanie and Victoria were. She thought they might cross the line and have sex together. Wouldn't that be hot? Watching Stephanie and Victoria being pleased was an incredible turn on. She took Victoria's nipple in her mouth and continued fingering her own pussy. She wanted some dick but was happy for the moment.

Victoria said, "You are the best. Don't stop doing what you're doing."

Stephanie turned her head and looked at her husband. Dave felt so good in her. She was so much in love with him. This was the kind of spontaneous fun she always loved. She was so close to having another orgasm.

Dave reached over and cupped one of Victoria's tits. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to her saying "get over here". Victoria kissed Dave. Stephanie came so hard seeing this. She loved her sister, and this is just the thing they needed to be closer.

Victoria said, "I want to get fucked." but Dave was not done with his wife so her and Karen sat back, and finger fucked themselves for a few minutes longer until Stephanie was ready to share.

Stephanie came down from her orgasm and smiled at her husband. Victoria pushed her ass to the edge of the couch so Dave could easily slide into her. Stephanie didn't know what had gotten into her sister, but she liked it. Stephanie sat next to them on the couch.

Victoria loved her life. She finally had a nice big hard cock in her. If felt so good. After everything she had seen and done today, this was just what she needed.

Vic kept repeating, "Oh yes, fuck me harder. Oh yes, just like that."

Karen played with Victoria's body and breasts. The sensation of being fucked and having another woman licking and sucking her tits was incredible. Dave fucked Victoria fast and hard. She needed to be fucked so bad and it felt so good.

Victoria put her legs on Dave's shoulders and could instantly feel his cock go deeper. Karen and Stephanie got on their hands and knees next to Victoria and Dave. Dave fingered both women and watched Karen continue to suck on Victoria's tits.

Stephanie repeated, "Make her cum, oh yes. She looks so sexy, make her cum all over your throbbing cock."

Victoria screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. My tits, that feels so good. Oh Stephanie, his cock is so great. I'm cuming. Oh fuck yes, I'm cuming."

Dave had just enough left to make Karen happy. At least he hoped he did. He moved behind Karen and slowly entered her tight pussy. Karen pushed back against Dave and moaned "You are so big." The feeling of Karen's tight pussy was amazing. Dave watched Victoria suck on Karen's tits and play with her nipples. Victoria was in complete control, and she wanted to fuck.

Victoria said, "Oh God I love your tits. Oh yes, fuck her hard Dave."

Stephanie played with herself. She was still a little sensitive but seeing Victoria and Karen fucking was so incredible. Karen just screamed out over and over that she was about to cum.

Victoria masturbated while she kissed and pleasured her Karen. Both women let their hands wonder and explore. Karen screamed that she was cuming and Dave felt her pussy contract around his cock. He almost lost control, but he wanted to cum in his wife.

Dave said, "I want my wife again."

Stephanie got back on her hands and knees on the couch again. She loved doggie style and Dave was able to get his cock so deep in her. Karen sat facing Stephanie and continued playing with her.

Karen sucked on Stephanie's tits and reached over and fingered Victoria's clit. Stephanie loved the feeling. Her and Victoria had become so close and sharing this was beautiful. Stephanie loved women and Karen knew how to kiss her in just the right way.

Stephanie could barely speak, "I love all of you so much. I'm cuming, oh yes, yes, yes."

She came several times and could feel her husband was about to cum himself. Stephanie looked at her husband and told him she wanted to see him cum all over Victoria's tits. Karen continued to finger Victoria while Dave exploded, white cum covering Victoria's tits.

Karen licked Dave's cum off her tits. It felt so good. Victoria needed more. She had never been so insatiable. Victoria kissed Karen and whispered, "please lick my pussy." Karen smiled and lowered her mouth to Victoria's freshly fucked pussy.

Stephanie joined Dave on one of the chairs he collapsed in. She took his limp cock in her mouth and sucked and licked it to bring his manhood back to life. Karen licked and fingered Victoria until she was close to cuming. Karen teased her by pulling away and getting on the couch on her hands and knees so she could touch Stephanie.

Karen said with a smile, "Your turn. I want to play with your sister's body while you make me feel good."

Stephanie sat in the chair and Dave got down between her legs. He loved eating his wife's pussy. Karen reached over and fingered Stephanie's clit and played with her nipples while Vic got behind her.

"You look so good doing that Victoria." Stephanie moaned.

Victoria licked and fingered Karen. She watched Dave and tried to copy what he was doing to Stephanie. It was working. Karen moaned and repeated how good it felt. Karen sat down and Victoria crawled between her legs and continued enjoying Karen's pussy.

Karen and Stephanie looked at each other and smiled, they absolutely loving the feeling their partner was giving them. Dave played with Stephanie's perfect body and sucked on her clit.

Victoria and Karen got into a "69" position. Both moaned and breathed heavily. Stephanie stood and Dave sat down in the chair. Stephanie wanted to feel her husband's cock in her and watch her sexy sister licking pussy. Dave held his hard cock so Stephanie could lower her body on it. She road him reverse cowgirl so she could watch the two women. Both watched the women lick and finger each other.

Karen and Victoria were very vocal, and both were screaming and enjoying the other. Stephanie and Dave looked at each other lovingly. It crossed Stephanie's mind that she would like to have Victoria between her legs.

Victoria moaned, "You two look so hot." Karen was now on her hands and knees and Vic was behind her fingering her. Both women watched the couple fucking. Karen was close to Stephanie and Dave.

Karen smiled at Stephanie saying, "I am going to miss you both when I am gone. I am so close to staying and not taking this trip. Kiss me Stephanie."

Their lips met and Victoria could feel Karen's body tense with pleasure, her orgasm causing her body to tremble. Victoria also enjoyed seeing her sister's body going through the same feeling.

Dave knew that the door was unlocked but he could see out one of the windows using the mirror on the wall. He hoped no one would come down the drive.

Stephanie got off Dave and moved to the couch. She slapped Karen's ass and got on her knees so Dave could enter her from behind again. Karen and Victoria had switched and now Karen was fingering Victoria.

Victoria thought, "I can't face Stephanie, or I will touch her sexy body."

Victoria leaned over the arm of the couch so Karen could have free access to her pussy. Again, Victoria wondered what it would be like if her sister started fingering her. Karen sat between the two women and pleasured them.

Stephanie fingered Karen and rubbed her clit. Everyone was getting some attention. From where Karen sat, she reached under to continue circling Stephanie's clit. Victoria looked behind her and was amazed that she was doing this. She always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, now she knows.

Dave looked over the scene. Victoria and Stephanie had come close to touching. Would it go farther? Victoria turned to Karen and asked her if she would be willing to try something she had seen in the movie earlier that day. Karen smiled and agreed.

Karen and Victoria kissed, and Victoria lay down on the carpeted floor. She told Karen to straddle her. Both women smiled. Karen had seen it done in porn and thought she might try it with Stephanie. Karen moved her wet pussy against Victoria's. It felt wonderful. Their bodies moved in rhythm, both understanding why women in movies scissor.

They fucked each other and it was amazing. Victoria remembered seeing a double ended dildo and knew she had to get it. Fucking a woman like this was so erotic. Victoria played with Karen's body, pinching and playing with her hard nipples. The two women fucked each other for several minutes. Both moaning and talking about how good it felt.

Victoria loved women and was not going to go back to cock. Except Dave's, she was going to fuck that man as much as her sister let her.

Stephanie got on her knees and continued sucking her husband's cock. They watched the two women fuck. It was incredible. Stephanie was so turned on. If Vic and her went any farther, they would be fucking and that was just too far. She would continue to have sex with her sister in the same room, but that was it. There were plenty of women around to fuck her and her sister. She sat her husband down and straddled him again, facing Dave and kissing him passionately. She was so close.

All three women must have timed their orgasms. Stephanie's body tensed and she hugged him with everything she had. She was having multiple orgasms. Karen and Victoria were doing the same. They held each other and kissed until their bodies calmed down.

Dave glanced at the mirror and saw a car coming down the drive. He said, "Funs over. We have company."

Everyone got up and ran to the office grabbing their clothes as they went. Victoria needed to get going or she wouldn't make it home before everyone else. Dave and Karen decided they could finish their work in the morning.

They all left and were in their vehicles before anyone came to the building. Victoria watched Karen leave before she started her car. Karen made her feel so good. Victoria drove home thinking about her day. She had done some things she never thought she would.

Interacting with Karen was so exciting. Touching each other's was very sensual. Victoria opened her jeans and slowly massaged her clit. She was a little tender after all the attention, but she still craved attention.

Saturday was coming in a few days. Karen wouldn't be there, but she would get to play with Tiffany and April. She would get fucked by Dave again and maybe play with Stephanie and Kim a little. As she drove, her hand continued to massage her clit. By the time she pulled down her street, she was cuming again at the thought of April and Kim having sex with her.

Victoria pulled into her drive and got dinner made and everyone packed before anyone got home. Everyone would be gone on Friday morning. Victoria wondered what kind of trouble she could get in before the sleepover on Saturday.

To be continued...

12