Exploring New Things Pt. 03

Story Info
Exploring more in bondage and sensory play.
2.9k words
4.74
10.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of Exploring New Things Pt. 02. It contains sensory deprivation and light bondage.)

*****

We decide to meet up this afternoon for a little fun and games. We're meeting at your friends' playroom again. I'm never sure which side of you I'll get. Your first words or actions set the stage for the scene. The anticipation is part of the fun.

Today I walk in and you're already here waiting for me. You have the lights dimmed a little and sensual music playing. You're wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. I kick off my shoes and stand before you anxiously waiting to see which mood we'll play in today.

"Strip...slowly," you command.

I'm always a little nervous, but I smile, blush, and immediately do as I'm told. I grab the bottom of my top and slowly drag it up my body, watching you watch me, before tossing it aside. Your eyes widen and then grow dark with lust as you notice the dark blue corset I have on. I slowly unbutton and unzip my jeans. While swaying my hips to the rhythm of the quiet music you have on, I slide my jeans off. I've got on a blue thong, black thigh highs, and a garter belt. I tease you a bit. Dancing and swaying to the music provocatively, I drop down to the floor and slowly rise with the rhythm. You're looking at me like you want to devour me.

I go to unhook my nylons from the garter, but you grab my hand, stopping me. I can feel your gaze drinking in the sight of me in an outfit worn just for you in your favorite color. You pull on my hand gently to twirl me around so you can fully appreciate every angle. After you've looked your fill, you sit down in a small recliner, make yourself comfortable, and simply say "continue."

I'm dying to know your inner thoughts at this moment, but I don't ask. The way you spoke your command like it's not a big deal is in direct contrast to the look you're giving me. I'm spurned back into action from both your quiet confident words and the look of appreciation and lust in your eyes. I carefully unhook my nylons and slowly roll them down my legs. Then I take off the garter belt and drop it to the floor. You crook your finger at me, telling me to come close. I do as you like and when I get close, you grab me and pull me down onto your lap, facing you.

Our gazes lock and it's like we're saying a million things and yet nothing at all. Every time you do that, I feel like you can read my thoughts. It's very unnerving but also comforting in a strange way. No judgement is present. While staring at me, you softly run the tips of your fingers over my shoulders and down my back before finally grabbing my bare ass and pulling me harder against the zipper of your jeans so I can feel every rigid contour of you through them. The pressure makes me moan in pleasure and I feel your dick jump in response.

After a few thrusts, you lick down my neck and shoulder while undoing my corset. You toss it aside and feast on my exposed skin. Your gentleness has disappeared completely. You suck on the swell of my left breast...hard. I know it'll leave a mark later, but it feels amazing. You make your way to the tip of my breast, licking and sucking until it's a hardened peak. You use your teeth to nibble on it so it's not quite painful and extremely pleasurable. The nibble sent a shot of lust straight my core.

"Oh God!" I cry out. You pay the same attention to my right breast. I'm writhing against you, desperate for relief. You grab both sides of my thong and pull, snapping it into pieces and yanking it off of me. Damn that's hot. I know I can come from grinding against you, but I don't want to. I want more.

I maneuver my hand between us, unbuttoning and unzipping your jeans. I look at you to make sure it's ok and you nod. I kneel between your legs and grab the sides of your jeans. You lift your ass a little to help me slide them down and off you. This action causes you to slide down to the edge of the chair, making you slouch back. You're not wearing any underwear and your dick pops free. It's big, hard, and weeping. I can't help but stare as I pull off your jeans.

While I'm kneeling between your legs, I gently explore your cock. Your skin is soft to the touch even though it's hard as steel. I carefully feel every contour and vein of you before grasping the base and stroking you. You reach out and grab my breasts with both hands, squeezing and feeling of me too. I glance down. The sight of you holding on to me and watching my every move is extremely erotic. I can't help myself. I lean forward and flick my tongue over your slit, tasting the moisture there. This move causes your dick to be nudged between my boobs, which are currently in your hands.

You growl at the back of your throat. I can barely hear it, but I can feel the subtle vibrations run through your body, so I know I'm doing something right. You then smash my boobs together. They're now completely wrapped around your dick. I put the tip of you in my mouth, hollow out my cheeks, and suck. I can't take you deep this way, but you seem to be enjoying yourself immensely.

You begin to thrust through my breasts and into my mouth. I twist my tongue around your tip and suck when I can. You thrust harder and faster. I can't suck with you going this fast, so I use my lips to cover my teeth use my tongue to graze the underside of your cock as you go in and out of my mouth.

You abruptly stop all movement. I look up to make sure I haven't done anything wrong. Your eyes are closed and the expression on your face is either excruciating pain or immense pleasure. Your dick pulses and I know your trying to hold back your orgasm and savor the sensations I'm giving you. I take your stillness as an opportunity. I take as much of you as I can in my mouth and suck aggressively.

I can feel you hesitate, deciding whether to pull me off or give in to completion. It only takes a split second and you give in. You roughly drive your cock in and out of my mouth and relish in the friction of my breasts. God, watching you lose control and knowing I'm giving you bliss is extremely erotic. With a final shove, you pulse and shoot jets of cum down my throat. I swallow every drop and softly suck until your pulsing subsides. "Fuck!" is your only response and I grin, reveling in my ability to give you pleasure.

After you catch your breath, you look at me and say, "You're proud of yourself aren't you."

"Why yes, yes I am," I reply.

You chuckle at my response. You stand up, pulling me up with you saying "That wasn't what I had planned...it's my turn now."

I shiver with the promise and anticipation in your words. You grab my hand and back me up to the St. Andrew's Cross, restraining my wrists and ankles to it. You pull on the cuffs to make sure they're not too tight. You step back to admire your work and give me a questioning look.

"I'm good," I respond.

You grin and excitement shoots through my body. I wonder what you will do to me. I trust you. I don't really care what you choose, but not knowing raises the anticipation and my arousal.

You go to the chest behind me to get something. I try to look over my shoulder to see what you've selected but can't see that far. You come up behind me. I can feel your breath on my neck and hear how close you are to me. I wish you'd touch me. You enjoy teasing me with your closeness, even without touching me. I can hear you moving around again. I'm straining to figure out what you're doing.

You quickly place a blindfold over my eyes. With my eyesight gone, I immediately start to listen to everything more acutely. I can hear you coming around in front of me. You touch my outer thigh and I flinch at the unexpected contact. I hear you snort a small laugh. You savor the power to do whatever you'd like to me. Your enjoyment is intoxicating, upping my desire for you even more. You glide your fingers around my thigh and slide them through my slit.

"You're so turned on for me," you growl in a lustful voice.

"God yes!" I half moan, half plead.

You run your fingers through my wetness a few more times before I hear you sucking my arousal off your fingers. You then place noise canceling headphones on me. The silence is louder to me than anything else. I try to focus on you instead of the silence. I make myself try to find you in the room even though I can't see or hear you. It's unnerving to not have those senses, but I'm excited to see what you'll do.

I'm startled when I feel your hand on my shoulder. You gently slide your hands up and down my body. You circle my breasts without actually holding or touching them. You run your hands down my legs and up my thighs coming right up against the apex but never actually touching it. As soon as you get close and I think you're going to touch my most intimate areas, you back off. You explore every inch of me except where I want you the most. I'm drenched in sweat and arousal, begging you to touch me.

I'm so focused on your touch near my cleft, I don't notice your other hand lifting away. Suddenly, I feel something vibrate against my nipple. It takes me a minute to figure out it's the head of a dildo. You take turns vibrating my breasts before taking it away. Then, you place it right on my clit. I'm moaning and trying to move my pelvis closer to get more friction, but you push against my lower stomach, silently telling me to hold still. I stop moving as instructed. I'm enjoying the tease and awaiting more, even though I'm desperate for you. The vibrations disappear and I'm doing everything I can to hold still.

Then, I feel a wet lick on my clit. I inhale sharply at the delicious sensation of your tongue. You lick with long, slow strokes from my clit down into my pussy and back up. You flick your tongue against me and circle it over and over. I feel you all over me! I can't help the moans and growls coming out of me. My noises seem to spark your desire for me even more. You're ravenous as you suck and lick and nibble on me. It's as if I'm the most delectable meal you've ever had.

"Oh God!" I gasp.

It doesn't take long and my legs are shaking. I'm close to the edge. You immediately release me and stop touching.

"Please!" I beg, "Please just a little more!"

You leave me there for a few minutes. I start to wonder when you'll come back. My body is a tightly tuned string of desire. I grow frustrated with the lack of stimulation. I wish I knew where you were. Your patience is killing me.

After a while, I start to relax. As soon as my body calms, I feel you run your fingers through my hair as if petting me. I sigh at the feeling. It's soothing, as if you're apologizing for leaving me shaking with need or telling me I've done well. I don't know which and I don't care. It feels wonderful.

You stroke my hair a few times before grabbing a bunch at the base of my scalp and tug with a small sting. You use that hold to move my head where you want. You kiss me fiercely, plundering my mouth. It's demanding and your tongue swirls around in my mouth while your other hand grabs my ass. There are no thoughts in my head, just the feeling of what you do to me. It's amazing! You break the kiss and let go of my hair.

You graze your hands all over me. I feel a nudge at my core. I try to spread my legs more for you, however, it's impossible with the way I'm restrained. You slide a dildo into me. It's not as big as you, but it feels great. Then the vibrations start. "Yes!" I cry out. You thrust it in and out of me while sucking on my clit. I yank on the restraints, dying to touch you. It's no use, my legs are shaking so bad the majority of my weight is in my restrained wrists. All I can do is stand/hang here and take every wave of pleasure you give me. You allow me to get right to the edge again before stopping.

Damn it! I think, how many times is he going to do this? Then, I feel your hands moving gently on my ankle. It takes me a minute to realize you're taking the restraints off. I wonder what your plan is. Will you let me cum soon? Please let me I beg internally. As these thoughts swirl in my head like a desperate plea, you also take the restraints off my hands.

You stand me up and rub out my arms where I was yanking against the cuffs. I feel the heat of your naked chest against my back. I'm dying for your touch. You lift one side of the headphones.

"Do you want to come?" you growl and replace it over my ear.

"Fuck yes! Please!" I beg.

Even though the words you spoke were quiet, the sound echoes in my head and sends a thrill down my spine. You sit down, maneuvering me to sit straddling you. I feel your cock, hard again, against my slit. You grab my hips and I grind on you once before you tap on my hip. I lift up and I feel your head at my entrance. You gently push down on my hips, silently telling me to go slow. I gradually take you inside as you stretch me, causing a delicious sting. Your large cock puts pressure on every surface within my pussy even before we move.

Once I'm fully seated, I ride you at an easy pace. I'm moaning and arching into you. I try to move faster for more friction, but you band your arms around me to keep me at the pace you desire. I grunt in frustration, but I know you love every second of having me at your mercy. With no sight or sound, everything is more intense. No distractions at all, just your touch. You scoot down a little and I can feel your legs moving. Then, with your arms around me holding me in place, you strongly thrust up into me.

I gasp in pleasure and hold on to your shoulders for balance. You set a steady rhythm, battering my insides with every thrust. You then remove your hold on my back and grab my hips so I can counter your moves. I finally get to move against you! It's only a few lunges and I see colors flash before my eyes as I get closer and closer to the edge. I can feel your groans ricocheting through your body which adds another layer of intensity. I'm so close.

"Please don't stop!" I yell.

Your grip is so tight on me, dominating every movement. I love it when you do that and use me for both of our enjoyments. You go faster and harder and I match every stroke. I feel you getting close as you grow larger and pulse inside of me. I catch myself holding my breath as my orgasm nears. You slam me down onto you as deep as possible. My body tenses up, colors and shapes flash before my eyes and I yell as I cum hard. It feels never ending. Halfway through the orgasm that's ripping through my body, I feel vibrations in your chest as if your groaning. Your cock pulses uncontrollably and I feel your hot cum shoot deep inside me, the remainder of my orgasm milking you until we're both completely spent.

Once our breathing is back to normal, you remove the blindfold and headphones. I can't help but smile at you after the heady experience. You smile back and there's a softness in your features that I'm not used to seeing. I want to ask you about it but am afraid drawing attention to it will pull your walls back up. So instead, I enjoy the view. You grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom. You start the shower and when the temperature is right, you smack my ass and push me in with you.

All the intensity and seriousness from the experience is gone, replaced with playfulness and laughter. We take turns cleaning each other and joking around. We dry off and get dressed. You kiss me sweetly and we part ways. We'll meet again another day... very soon.