Becoming a Pet

Story Info
Jill's darkest fantasy accidentally becomes her reality.
10k words
4.71
25.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,428 Followers

PROLOGUE

Jill was 21 years old when her life changed.

In high school, she was a fairly nerdy kid. Well, the others thought she was a nerd, but that was only because she was smart.

She was a pretty girl with long, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a young but delicate face. Body wise, Jill was a little plump. Not fat by any means, but she had thicker thighs and large breasts.

After turning 18 she started going to the gym, focusing heavily on her bum, which resulted in her having a curvy, yet firm ass.

One other thing about Jill... she was a kinky wannabe slut.

She had one boyfriend from when she turned 16 whom she was madly in love with, but Jill knew deep down that she was into some pretty wild kinks she felt embarrassed to tell anyone.

That was until her boyfriend, Jeremy, admitted that he had fantasized about being forced to be a sissy.

Jill took this opportunity to open up a little about her fantasies. She had liked the idea of consensual non-consent. And something more recent, pet play. She only told Jeremy a little about this, playing down how often she fantasised about it.

Deep down, she spent many nights online reading stories or watching porn related to the two.

When she found out about "bitchsuits", a full body latex suit that bent the arms and legs and forced you to crawl on your stubs, her pussy was on fire. A burning rage grew within Jill, and the more she researched it, the more she wanted to try it.

But Jeremy was submissive. He wanted to be a sissy, to take a big cock in his mouth or ass, but he was never brave enough to follow through. Often when they had sex, Jill dominated and demeaned him. It was something she enjoyed, but she longed to be on the other side.

Then, December arrived. Jill had been at university for a few years, and their relationship had been rocky for most of it. Eventually, they called it a day.

Jill had 1 year left of uni, and although she was already bored with her course, she wanted to finish.

With all her free time now that she was single and without any guilt of cheating, Jill went online to chat rooms and forums and started speaking to people about her fetishes.

At first the online dirty talking scratched that itch. She used her small vibrator against her throbbing clit when a stranger online described how he would make her crawl around like a pet, drink out of a dog bowl and let his friends take turn fucking her.

Jill wanted to be a slut. She wanted to be a pet, and her pussy yearned for it.

But as weeks went on, the dirty talking no longer scratched that itch, and Jill needed more.

CHAPTER 1

Am I really doing this? Jill thought as she typed on her computer.

A mix of fear and excitement had taken over her body ever since she got back from the park an hour earlier.

Her pussy was soaked with every word she typed down.

2,000 people online. That's not too many, and I bet only a few will actually read my post.

Her finger hovered over the "send" button.

With one last deep breath... Jill pressed it.

Her post went live, and she read through it.

"Hi,

I am a submissive slut who is in desperate need of excitement. Below you will find a link to a complex puzzle. Complete this puzzle and you will see a photo of my local park. Within that park is a USB I have hidden with the following information.

  • A selfie with my ID
  • Proof of my address
  • Important contacts (My Mum and Dad, my brothers, and my closest friends)
  • Access to all my social media accounts
  • Access to my online banking
  • My measurements
  • Nude pictures and videos of me
  • Explicit videos, including fingering myself and masturbating with toys
  • A video in which I declare that I am the finder's submissive, and they have permission to use this information how they wish

Essentially... everything that you need to ruin my life if I don't obey.

Kinks: Non-con (blackmail, kidnapping, forced etc., domination (bondage, petplay, slavery, orgasm control etc), restrictions (gags, collars and leash, ropes, harnesses, funnels, caging, bitchsuits), toys (dildos, plugs, vibrators, strap-ons), degradation (humiliation, glory hole, name calling, body writing), cumplay (bukkake, creampie, cum bath, sloppy seconds), misc (gangbang, foodplay, cuck, puppy play).

Limits: Extreme torture and gore.

You have 48 hours."

Jill had in fact done everything she said. She had put a USB with all of that information in a bush in her local park.

Her body was on fire after pressing send and starting the countdown. In 48 hours it would be done.

She got the idea off another girl who was into CNC that she talked to online, and she couldn't get it out of her head.

She thought to herself, half the people online probably aren't in England, and most of them probably aren't anywhere near me or can get to the park in time.

She purposefully made it pretty much impossible for someone to actually complete the puzzle. But that didn't matter. The fact that someone could was the thrill.

In a matter of seconds Jill was on her bed fingering herself at the thought of someone finding her USB and using it to turn her into a slave.

CHAPTER 2

And.... Times up.

The post had just gone down, and Jill hadn't any reason to believe anyone had completed the puzzle, never mind found the USB.

The last two days she spent as a nervous, horny wreck, fucking herself with a dildo and cumming over and over. She also had a wave of relief that no one actually found it. However, having gotten away with it, Jill already knew she wanted to do it again.

The thrill of knowing someone could get her as a slave was too good, even if she knew it would never actually happen.

Anyway, Jill thought, closing her laptop, I best get that USB before someone accidentally stumbles on it.

She put on a pair of jeans that hugged her thick thighs and a baggy, white t-shirt and then headed over to the park. It was only a ten minute walk.

It was late and completely dark outside, and no one else was in the park, so Jill could walk straight over to the bush where she hid it.

I can't believe I actually did it, where should I hide it next time?

Just thinking about doing it again had her pussy soaked, and she knew that when she got home, she would cum again. The fact that she hadn't had sex in months either didn't help.

Where is it? She thought as she rummaged through the bush. Jesus I really did hide this well.

Then her fingertips touched something, it wasn't hard, like a USB. She grabbed it and pulled her hand out.

What she saw was a folded-up piece of paper.

What? She didn't remember seeing this last time.

Then she opened it, and her heart sank. On the small paper in handwriting read "found you".

CHAPTER 3

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! FUUUCKK!! Jill screamed in her head as she slammed her bedroom door closed.

Her body trembled, and she felt like she was going to throw up.

She couldn't sit down; how could she? Someone, anyone had all her details and those videos of her! Her mind was racing.

What the fuck did I do?!!!

She grabbed her laptop and opened it, but she didn't have any emails or messages. Still, her heart kept racing.

How did someone actually find it? They can't have! It was impossible!!

Jill constantly refreshed her page, waiting for whomever the finder was to message her. For hours she sat there, refreshing and refreshing again.

Maybe they won't actually get in touch with me? I mean, who actually has the time to have a slave?

By the time it got to 2am, Jill still hadn't received any contact from the finder of the USB, which partly eased her mind and partly made her panic even more.

It was hard, but eventually, Jill managed to fall asleep.

When her eyes groggily opened and the memory of what happened hit her, she jumped out of bed. Grabbing her laptop, she loaded up the page again.

Still no messages. Maybe that's the end of it?

Jill still panicked, and her body shook, but she calmed down a little.

She grabbed her phone to check the time but then... she had a text from an unknown number.

Oh no.

With shaking hands, she opened it.

Unknown: Good morning... my slave.

No, no, no!!!

Jill threw her phone down and slammed her face into a pillow.

"Fuck!" She shouted into it, but then her phone vibrated again.

Unknown: I just saw that you've read my message. You better not keep your new owner waiting. Who knows what I could do with this information of yours.

And then, he sent one of the videos that Jill had uploaded to the USB. A full shot of her naked body as she fucked herself with a dildo.

"Yes Master!" She moaned in the video, "I want to be your pathetic, little cum pet!"

"Fuck!" Jill shouted and turned it off.

Her fingers trembled as she typed back.

Jill: This was a mistake! Please destroy it! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to waste your time!

She watched the three dots as this person typed back.

Unknown: Oh, I know how you like to pretend to not like it... Don't worry, your Owner will give you everything you asked for.

"No!" Jill shouted and typed again.

Jill: I mean it! It was a mistake! I don't actually want to do any of that stuff. It was just a fantasy! Please stop this!

Unknown: We both know that's not true. You belong to me now. You said it yourself. I have everything I need to ruin your life.

This person was right, but worse... Jill's pussy actually twitched when she read it.

Her utter fear and panic took over her body, but another emotion crept in... the emotion that convinced her to do this little game in the first place. Her submissive, horny side.

Jill: Maybe we can just meet up and talk this through, then you'd see that I don't want to do this.

Jill meant that last text, but deep down, a little voice in her head didn't want this person to stop.

Unknown: There's a café two blocks from where you live. Meet me there in an hour.

Remembering that this person has her home address sent a shiver of fear and excitement through Jill's body.

Jill: Okay.

That hour couldn't go any slower. She was a nervous wreck, well, except for her pussy that was on fire!

No, stop it! Jill said to herself, You don't actually want to be a slave, you have a life!

Finally, the time came, and Jill started to walk over to the café. It wasn't far, maybe 15 minutes away.

The air was hot outside as she walked, which didn't help the nervous sweats coming off her body. As she walked down a main road, she turned a corner and walked down an alley way that led to the café.

She was 400 yards down when something grabbed at her shoulder. She turned her head immediately to the side and almost screamed when she saw someone standing there with a balaclava covering their face. In this alleyway, there was no one else around to see.

Finally, she tried to scream, but a sort of rag was placed over her face. In a matter of seconds, Jill's vision turned blurry, and her legs gave way beneath her, only to be caught by this person.

"Don't worry my pet, I'll look after you." The stranger whispered.

CHAPTER 4

Jill's eyes flickered open. It was dark, but she felt like she was moving. As her vision came back, she realised she was in the back of a car, a very spacious car as well.

She looked around, her mind still a little hazy as she realised the windows were tinted. She could just about see out of them and that they were driving still local to where she lived. She recognised the roads and the shops.

"Hfff?" Jill went to speak but it came out muffled.

What the hell? She thought, her mind slowly waking up as well.

"Hffm?" She tried to speak, but once again it was muffled.

Then she felt it. Her mouth was open, but something was inside of it. She bit down and her teeth gripped onto a rubbery object.

Oh no.

Jill had watched enough bondage porn to know what was in her mouth, a ball gag.

Realising that, Jill's pussy twitched between her legs. Her body shook a little, and something tugged at her breasts.

The pain didn't come to her at first, but when she looked down and saw two metal clamps on each of her nipples, then the pain finally kicked in.

"Hhhff!" She shouted this time and went to move, only to work out that her hands had been tied behind her back.

Her mind was still slow, but she was starting to figure it all out.

Oh my god... I'm naked!

Jill's legs had been bound as well. A thick, black rope was tied around her ankles and thighs. She assumed it was the same black rope that tied her wrists together.

When she looked down at her large, jiggling tits, she saw that the metal nipple clamps were attached to each other with a metal string.

"Hhhhffff!!" She shouted again.

She looked up and saw someone in the driver's seat in front of her, although there was a tinted divider between the two of them.

What have I done!

The car kept driving, and with every pot hole, her body jumped, and she winced in pain from the nipple clamps.

"Hhmmm!" She moaned out, not sure if it was fear or pleasure.

When the car started to drive slower due to traffic, Jill tried to scream.

"HHHHFMMM!" She shouted through the gag.

It quickly became apparent that due to the tinted windows all around her, no one outside the car could see her.

Truthfully, she was grateful about that as she would've been humiliated for someone to see her tied up and naked like this.

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon." The person in the front shouted.

It's a man's voice.

"HHHHHHMMM!!" Jill shouted in shock when something inside of her started to vibrate.

Her legs were completely tied closed, but there was definitely something vibrating inside of her pussy.

"Just something to keep you occupied until we get home, pet." The man at the front called out.

"HHhhmmm!" Jill moaned again when the vibrating got even stronger.

Oh fuck. This is bad. Fuuuucckk that feels good though!

Jill watched the world outside move as they drove, her body filled with a confusing mix of fear, pain and pleasure.

The vibrating object inside of her pussy didn't take long to have her feeling soaked. Knowing that she was driving around her local neighbourhood, bound and moaning like this filled her with humiliation, which only made it feel better.

"Mmmmm." Jill couldn't stop herself from moaning as the toy shot waves of pleasure throughout her young body.

"I have to admit," the man in the front spoke, "when I started your little challenge, I expected you to be lying, or a guy, or ugly... I'm very happy to see I was wrong."

"Hhhmmf?" Jill cried out, moaning and pleading at the same time.

The vibrating kept getting stronger and stronger, and Jill really struggled to keep her moans in as pleasure took over her body.

Oooooh fuuucckk! What is this?!

Her body trembled, which just made the nipple clamps hurt more, which in turn added to her pleasure.

I'm about to cum in the back of this car!

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jill moaned knowing any second now she was about to cum and cum hard!

"Not yet." The man in the front said, and the vibration turned off altogether.

"Mmfff." Jill moaned automatically.

Fuck, I'm actually enjoying this.

"I believe orgasm denial was one of your kinks," The man said, "along with being kidnapped." That last sentence came out as a laugh.

Shit, I did write all of that. This is exactly what my fantasies have been! But I never thought it would happen! I'm completely at his mercy. He could do anything to me! He could kill me!

Jill started to panic again, but the vibration started in her pussy, which forced another moan out of her.

She was breathing heavily into the ball gag, and her spit fell down onto her chin.

"Mmff... mfff!" She moaned.

The vibrations weren't as strong, definitely not enough to make her cum, but enough to keep her on the edge.

"So, my pet Jill," The driver said, "it seems we're going to be seeing each other a lot now that I own you."

"Mmmmff!" Jill moaned at his words, her darkest fantasy becoming a reality.

Her wrists rubbed against the rope, and her tits jiggled. She looked out of the window, seeing people walking or in cars right next to her.

If only they could see me, they would think I'm some filthy slut!

Something about being in this position, so close to unaware people made Jill's pussy gush even more.

He kept driving and driving, eventually getting away from the city and somewhere she didn't recognise.

The further away from home Jill got, the more she worried, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Then, about forty minutes into the drive, the car stopped.

Jill looked out of the tinted window and saw huge mansions around her, all separated by a fair bit of land.

She thought about banging herself against the window to try and get help, but there was no one around to help her if she did.

An electric gate opened in front of them, and Jill saw that they were about to go down a very long drive to a very large house. The drive alone took nearly 5 minutes to go down. Then the car drove into a closed garage, and the door to it shut behind them.

The engine stopped, and the driver turned his head. He was still wearing a balaclava, but Jill could see his bright, green eyes.

Her breathing grew heavier still, in fear and pleasure from forty minutes of being edged.

"Now, I'm going to take you to your new home." He said to her, words that filled Jill with fear and humiliating excitement. "Now are you going to come easily, or do I need to knock you out again?"

He held up the rag that he put on her face at the beginning.

"Mhmm." Jill grunted and nodded her head.

"Good girl." He said and opened the car door.

"Mmm." Jill moaned at him saying that to her.

For so long she had been getting off on men online saying that to her, but now it was real.

Her door opened, and the man stood next to her. She got a proper look at his frame. He was tall and very muscular. He wore a cotton, black, long sleeve top and black jeans. He also had on black gloves.

"Here we go then." He said.

One big, strong arm went under her legs and the other around her back. Without any effort at all, he picked her up and held Jill in his arms.

Being held like that, so helpless, Jill's pussy trembled.

He managed to put a blindfold around her face and carried her around. Jill had no idea where she was in his house, but she worked out he was taking her down some stairs.

And finally, Jill was set down on what felt like a wooden seat.

CHAPTER 5

Jill had been left there, blindfolded and still tied up for what felt like half an hour. This man had been putting more stuff and some cold, sticky, circular objects around her body.

He untied her legs, spread them as wide as they could go, and then tied her up again, this time with thick rope around each ankle and each thigh. She attempted to close them, but they wouldn't budge.

He had taken off the nipple clamps that Jill actually missed.

Then, the blindfold was taken from her head.

Jill looked down and saw multiple of these circle things stuck to her body.

One on each nipple, one on the inside each thigh and one on each side of her pussy, practically on her pussy lips.

Attached to these circular objects were metal wires. Jill followed the wires, and they led to a box a foot in front of her, which in turn had one wire coming away from it. This man sat on a chair opposite Jill, holding a remote connected to the wire.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,428 Followers