Exploring Relationships, Pt. 01

Story Info
A stallion anthro gets frisky at a house party...
4.1k words
2.8k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Dalarius exhaled heavily, heart hammering, though he was quite happy where he was, with his thighs spread around his boyfriend, Oliver's hips -- the Poitou donkey that he had started going out with some time back. The stallion nickered, upper lip wobbling softly, arching his back as he ground his rump down against the donkey's so far soft sheath, already imagining the thick, meaty length pressing up against his prostate in just the way that made him grunt and snort for more.

Damn, Oliver always did get him randy in a way that no one else could, despite how his experiences at the equine (and beyond) house parties had gone since his very first one. That had been a wild night indeed and one could have most certainly said that it had whetted his appetite for more. It was not that he was desperate for sex, not by any means, but that the door to true, safe experimentation had been opened and Dal, well, was rather loathe to shut it again. Whether he was with mares, stallions or others entirely, he didn't care, finding new positions, new places, not minding whether he was filmed or not.

Sometimes, at the equine horse parties, he didn't even join in the fun. Those that weren't having sex could drink as much as they liked, though they always regulated that amongst themselves, making sure that no one that was inebriated was forced into anything against their consent. It did turn the parties into a different form of intoxication, however, where one could be drunk on the fervour and atmosphere of sex rather than alcohol. Even in hindsight, the jury was still out on whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

At that party, however, Dal had not been able to resist stealing Oliver away for some private fun in a room that, surprisingly, was empty on the second floor. It was someone's bedroom, surely, but he didn't know who it belonged to and neither did he much care when they had opened up their shared student house to fun like that. It was certainly expected at the house parties!

"Unff... You're going to get me so hard so quick, Dal..."

Oliver grinned, the donkey's tail twitching, though he didn't let out a bray, as much as it rose within his chest. A fairly hairy breed of donkey, the Poitou shook his forelock from his face where it had grown forward, his hair -- well, it was pretty much fur in the winter months -- especially thick and fluffy. It was a problem, at some times, when he needed to cool down and his natural coat made that more difficult than he would have liked it to be.

Yet it was worth it, for him, when he got to engage in a little kink play with Dalarius, the equine snorting as he snuffled up around the base of his neck, kissing and lipping and nipping, everything soft and playful. He knew that the stallion was taking in his scent, pupils dilating, and he showed off a little more as his sheath tingled with need, arousal, yet again, clawing its way through him. After all, at those kinds of house parties, it was not something to be set aside for long or so easily either.

"Mmmph..."

Dal nuzzled into the donkey's chest, revelling in the sharp tang of sweat, the masculine aroma of him flooding him and the room. He didn't have to draw it all in, but Dal could not stop himself at all from sucking in greedy breath after breath, his nostrils flaring and puckering. Yet if he stayed there, enjoying Oliver's unique aroma for too long, he would be hard and wanton far too quickly for his liking -- and they were up there more so that they could take it slowly, without anyone else to disturb them.

At least, until they were ready to be disturbed, that was...

Dal slid down, taking his time, kissing Oliver's stomach in surprising tenderness. Sometimes it still caught him off guard when he did things like that with his boyfriend, who was surprisingly sexually experienced, despite being on the quieter, nerdier side. It took a while to get Oliver to open up and to come out of his shell, but perhaps it was those very house parties that had given him both that experience that gave him a quiet air of confidence in sex and allowed him to find out a little more about who he was, even when things changed so quickly at university.

His sheath, however, was a big lure for Dal, rubbing it gently between his fingers, the smooth skin of it enticing, the round of flesh around the entrance thicker than he could have expected it to be. After being with so many stallions at the parties, Dal had learned that every equine was unique in that way, but Oliver would forever hold a very special place in his heart for the musk of his sheath.

He took his time with the donkey as Oliver stroked his fingers through his black mane, down to the bay brown of his neck, proudly arched in a rise of muscle. There was no rush, not as he inhaled, taking in the donkey's musk, the earthen, oaky rise of male flesh enticing him even further. His tongue traced the light outline of the donkey's sheath, though, even then, Oliver could not help but firm up a little, his sheath plumping out ever so slightly.

It would soon be fat and swollen around a length of meat that, surely, was not to be contained, not even as Dal sensually slipped his tongue inside, running it around the velvety interior, which was so smooth in places that it almost gave his tongue the impression that it was already damp. It was funny how brains struggled with different textures like that sometimes, likening them to something similar when they could not place one thing, uniquely making sense of the world. But the thickening plump and push of the donkey's sheath as Oliver's cock could not help but, slowly, rise back to attention, was only there for him to enjoy for a little while.

Oliver groaned as they knelt up together, Dal's nose finding its way to his nipples, lips catching them and playing over the large, sensitive buds of flesh. He grunted, rocking his hips, but his hands were already slipping down to Dal's own sheath and balls, enjoying the feel of him soft, so pliable, though he was far from vulnerable. Even though Oliver had much more sexual experience than him, they were still very much at the same stage in life, ready to take on the world.

And who better to do that with than someone who could sweep the rest of the world away in a breath, a kiss, or even swallowing of one's cock? Sometimes that break from reality was all that they especially needed at university, but Oliver was not about to complain one little bit as his fingers found Dal's sheath and dipped inside.

He knew that he had hit the right spots already by how the equine grunted and arched forward, rolling his hips against Oliver's, though the moment was right as it was, Oliver nickering and tipping his head back to expose the muscular, yet vulnerable, expanse of his neck. He shivered, skin leaping and jumping, though the musk around them intensified further, Dal's sent infusing with his so that no one that did not know them would have been able to tell whose scent was dominant in the room, or between the two at all. Fingering Dal's sheath, Oliver did not merely slide his fingers back and forth, aching for further delights, teasing at the head of Dal's cock where it rested, soft and fleshy, right at the base. The pliability of Dal's sheath would slowly fade, but he enjoyed the feel of a loose, supple sheath all the same. Maybe one day, he would even be horny enough before Dal was ready to go to push his cock into the stallion's sheath...

But between a donkey and a horse, that was most likely going to be quite a difficult feat! They turned one another on so much, Dal's cock swelling and pushing from his sheath even as he grunted and tried, too late, to pay more attention to Oliver's, both of their soft cocks swelling forth. They came softly and yet surely at the same time, pink cock tips pushing forth, need rising, plumping up thick and full.

Dal groaned, running his tongue around the donkey's nipples, suckling first one and then the other into his mouth. It was as if he didn't know where to rest, paying worshipping attention to first one nipple and then the other, swapping back and forth, even as, kneeling, their flaccid cocks bumped and rubbed teasingly against one another.

"Unnff..."

Dal broke from Oliver's chest, nuzzling the lighter cream of the splash-like markings that ran down his front, the rest of his hide a richer red-brown of a bay that was a lighter shade to his own darker markings. Oliver still had darker brown points, to his fetlocks and his hands, but there were still the lighter shades struck through his mane and the long hair of his tail, evidencing his hybrid nature. His rope-like tail swung back and forth with raw need against the back of his legs, grunting as Dal captured his lips in a kiss, thick, fleshy tongues swirling and pushing against one another.

Raw need coursed through them as the stallion and the jack lost themselves in a sloppy kiss. They'd already gone a few rounds that night already, but they were still very much up for more, their soft cocks rubbing gently against one another. They could have been rougher, but there was no rush to any of it, no haste that either had to concern themselves with. From below, the sounds of the party thrummed up in the beat of the music and clamour of many other equine bodies, but there was nothing, not truly, that would disturb them, desire pumping through them, forcing their need to the surface.

Since when had either Dalarius and Oliver hidden it away, regardless? Oliver was the first to break the wet kiss as he moaned openly, licking his lips, pushing Dal back to the bed. The horse bounced off the mattress with a laugh, flicking his tail, but his partner was already there on top of him, spreading his legs to bury his nose in the soft plumpness of the equine's balls.

The donkey inhaled deeply, ears slipping back, soft and floppy, but he was more interested in running his tongue up Dal's soft cock teasingly, playing it over the light lump of the medial ring. Dal's cock was not entirely pink, shifting to a darker grey up by the medial ring, flecks of the two shades muddling together naturally. He moaned, slumping back onto the bed, his fingers running over the donkey's head, teasing the base of his ears: a rather sensitive spot for Oliver. Where his fingers brushed through the donkey's mane, springy but not all that upright, he relished in the sensation of his cock thickening up. With every pulse of blood and desire coursing through him, he knew that he needed everything that Oliver had to give him, though every stroke of the donkey's tongue caressing his cock made him want to draw it out for as long as possible.

The head thickened a little, showing the flatter, mushroom-like shape, and Oliver lavished attention on it, allowing Dal to thicken up within his mouth. The stallion grunted and bucked his hips, though was more or less relaxed enough to allow Oliver to well and truly have his way with him. That, perhaps, was one of the most trusting things that Dal had done with someone else, even though he had fucked many others.

With someone that he spent more personal time with, beyond just being friends and seeing where the flow of life and relationships took them, it was different. Dal grunted and thrust up against Oliver as the donkey suckled his half-hard cock into his mouth. Oliver knew exactly how to treat his thick length, even when he was flaccid, his broad tongue cradling the stallion's girth. It plumped up, beat by beat, pump by pump, Dal grunting and rolling up to meet him eagerly, even as the donkey lay between his legs.

But one hard cock would not be set aside for another and Dal smirked as he rolled back on the bed, helping to draw Oliver on top of him.

"I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun, babe," he grunted, nostrils fluttering as he licked his lips, need getting the better of him as his cock pulsed and twitched. "Fancy a ride?"

Oliver smirked, eyes darkening with that particular shade of lust that only came through when he was exceptionally turned on.

"Of course..."

He knew just what to do as he rocked his buttocks back against Dal's cock, letting the fleshy length spring up in a slap of pre-cum. His need thrummed and pulsed and yet it only took a light touch of Dal's hand to guide the donkey's thicker cock into place, even though he did not have quite as much length on him as Dalarius. Like so much in life, size didn't matter, though, amongst equine-type anthros, they most usually had their pick of everyone that they wanted to fuck and more with all sizes of dicks. That was part of the fun of being engaged with such a kinky group as they were.

Dal grunted as his cock pushed into his boyfriend, though Oliver sank more quickly than Dal expected, forcing a breathy moan from his lips.

"Oh, fuck, yes... You feel so good..."

More, he wanted more, unable to help himself from planting his bare hooves into the bed and rocking up, spearing a little more into the donkey as he bucked and groaned. Yet it was the treat of fondling and stroking Oliver's swiftly hardening cock that Dal focused on the most, eyes hungrily fixed on how it throbbed and shuddered with every rock of the stallion's body, the head slowly becoming more and more defined. He slid his fingers around it with a low, guttural groan that rose from the pit of his being.

He shook his head, need throbbing through, desire curling within the pit of his stomach. Even though his cock was already buried in Oliver's tail hole, he needed more, so much more. He ached for it, groaned for it, not caring one little bit just how loud he was, for that was all more than expected there. If it brought anyone through the door to join in with them, well...that would only add to their fun.

Parting his lips, the donkey panted open-mouthed as he rolled his head back, showing off his thick neck, a hand on Dal's chest as he balanced there. His hips rolled back, need trembling through every line of his body, his cock as hard as Dal's was by the point. Yet he had to ride that cock as if nothing else in the world existed for him, need pumping up thick and fast as if he was already about to cum right there and then.

But that was not quite possible after they had spent so much time before fucking, even if their muscles were not yet sore from everything that they had done. Their need was there, but Dal could not help but run his hands up and over Oliver's body, brushing his nipples lightly and caressing down over his abdominals, the definition of them felt if he pressed his fingers through the donkey's thicker coat of air. The horse inhaled deeply, though it was hard to take those big, deep breaths when lust ached through him, his cock thrusting deeper as Oliver seated himself all the way down on his cock. Even the stallion's sheath had to push back just a little to accommodate him, Oliver grunting as his tail hole was forced to accommodate Dal's full, throbbing length.

It was carnal, but there was also something quite intimate about it too, allowing them to come together in the best way, even if they wouldn't have much minded an audience either. That time, however, was just for them as the donkey bucked and thrust his hips, grinding up and down Dal's length, feeling just how the flare plumped up a little more inside him. It was more sensitive there and he rocked forward into Dal's grasp as lines of pleasure raced through him, but if they followed any path through his body they most certainly did not follow his bloodstream. No, every ounce of blood that his body could spare was in his cock, nearly full and hard in Dal's wanton grasp, the stallion smirking up at him from the bed with his black forelock cast over his face as if it had just happened to fall there in that oh-so-sexy fashion.

The stallion grunted, clasping Oliver's hand and holding it to him, ending that sense of stability. It was hard to think of anything else, even then, erotic glee tingling through, though the flaring ache of heat in his body was not something that the stallion was all that familiar with. In the heat of the moment, sometimes too much could come together all at once, making it difficult to discern one sensation from another. In that way, it was better to slow things down with Olive, to take in how his anal pucker closed around him, twitching and pulling, to suck along the full length of his cock allowed with every hump and grind. Even the way that the skin of the donkey's cock sliding back and forth along his length with every pump and pull of his hand, was enticing, pre-cum bubbling up from the tip to spill only Dal's abdomen.

Not that the stallion minded. He humped up into Oliver with a nicker that the donkey tried to return, but that was not quite a sound that Oliver had ever quite been able to make. He still wanted to, head swimming as something caught his attention, ear flicking towards the wardrobe at the back of the room, but Dal's cock drew his attention so much more. Every throb of that achingly hot length inside him had him huffing and puffing through flared nostrils, dragging in every aching breath that he could, though he would be fine there even if some parts of his body did not feel like they had everything that they needed.

His cock did, snorting and curling his neck forward as he thrust needily into Dal's hand, aching for it, though not quite able to articulate it right then. It was good, in that case, that Dal was more than able to do what was needed, taking his liberties with his cock as he was jacked off furiously, first one and then two hands sliding along his cock with single-minded intent.

Pleasure. That was all the equines craved as their hot, sweaty bodies ground together, twisting up and rumpling the sheets under them of a bed that was not theirs and, perhaps, they would never see again. The house parties were spread all around the student-heavy sector of the town, after all, and anyone could host at any time, so it was more than likely that the next time they went to one they would have a new bed to sully. Even though that was a quip that Oliver might have blushed to say aloud, it still drew a simmering rise of lust in his loins, cock just a little bit harder in Dal's hand.

"Hell..." Dal groaned, licking his lips, parting them lustfully. "You're so hot like this... Come on, I bet you can cum all the way up to my face!"

That was a challenge that Oliver was more than willing to take as he bucked and rode Dal like a wild bronco, even though it was very much not the time for silly wordplay like that. Still, the force of their sex played on from tender to rougher, the donkey's hands grabbing while Dal stroked his cock, watching avidly as the thick head of the donkey's cock plumped up. He was close, so very close, but Dal kept thrusting, biting the inside of his cheek, holding back for as long as he possibly could.

He just wanted his partner to feel good too, to have that high of orgasm, the flooding eruption of it spilling over in volcanic heat, molten in the core of his being. The stallion grunted, his eyes intent, yet there was nothing more intense than just how he locked his eyes onto Oliver's, drawing him in. Together, their cocks pulsed, as if everything between them had become personally in sync in that moment alone. There was just so much to come, so much that needed to flourish in the light of day, yet that moment was just for the two of them, heaving and panting, the musk of equines curling around them both, holding them right where they needed to be.

12