Exploring Relationships, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dal could not hold back forever, cumming a moment after Oliver did, the donkey tipping over the edge first. He brayed and threw his head back, tossing it high, his ropey tail swinging, but there was nothing that stopped him from doing exactly as Dal wanted and spending his load all over the horse's abdomen and chest. Ropes of hot cum poured forth, spurt after spurt, splattering Dal's lighter-coloured chest, trickling over the point at which the lighter part of his coat blended into the richer brown of the bay. The stallion nickered his encouragement, though his breath was ripped away in an orgasmic neigh as his cock head plumped up, swollen and fat, pounding deep into the jack's backside as he erupted too.

Together, they spent their loads, ropes of thick cum flooding the donkey's backside, trickling out even around the tight grip that Oliver's backside had on his cock, his fleshy pucker tightening, pulling and even tensing further than Dal expected around his cock. Dal grunted throatily, his tail trying to flick and swish, but it was pinned between his backside and the bed, keeping just a little communicator of his emotions in check. But it didn't matter, not as they rocked and ground through passion, cum even spilling up over Dal's face as he opened his mouth just to catch what spurts and dribbles of cum he could. Still, Oliver painted his face even as his cock pulsed within Dal's grasp, the horse manipulating his body beautifully for the most pleasure thrumming between them.

"Mmmm..."

Dal let out a long, low groan as he slumped back, Oliver's cock softening lightly, though it was still half-hard when he released it. The donkey smirked and rolled his hips, grinding onto Dalarius' cock, taking every drop from it that he could, even as cum squelched out at the point where their bodies joined, oozing and dribbling down into Dal's sheath. But the mess, frankly, was never something that they had to worry about.

Between them, the good times made those little worries so much easier to beat. Chuckling softly, the donkey blushed a little, sitting down on Dal's softening cock, enjoying the moment as they relaxed in the afterglow. The two equines would need a little time to relax and recover afterwards, not quite ready to go immediately, but a little more flaccid play would be more than welcomed when they were ready to go again.

With Dal's cock still inside him, Oliver slumped down over his chest, lying in the mess of cum and not caring one little bit about it. The donkey grinned as Dal groaned, but the horse accepted the weight upon him regardless.

"So, you wanna think about re-joining the party or what?" Oliver said, one ear twitching. "We could..."

"Unff -- hey!"

Continued in part two of two...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Stable Yard Studs An anthro stallion gets some time with a special stud...in Gay Male
Reindeer Games: Dasher An anthro wolf submits to a reindeer stud...in Gay Male
Stallion Ploughing Two studly stallions plough the fields and each other...in Gay Male
Equine First Times He gets his first time from an experienced stud stallion...in Gay Male
Broken by the Stud Stallions A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...in Gay Male
More Stories