Exploring the Abandoned House

Story Info
Johanna gets dominated by an invisible force.
2.6k words
4.57
24.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the gravel driveway, staring at the house that seemed darker than the night sky. I stopped for a second, scanning the windows and the grounds for any movement. The air seemed still and quiet as I continued my walk up the abandoned drive up to the house. Nerves filled my stomach as I neared the house. I've been wanting to explore this house for a while, and after a few drinks, my feet naturally took me to the house.

Rumors around town said it was haunted, but I hardly believed them. I know ghosts aren't real, but I still love old places. There's something about the charm of them that gets to me. The way that everything stands the same way it was when the last inhabitants had it gives me chills. It's like a portal back to history, and in that sense I wish that ghosts were real so I could talk to them about how they lived. It's a fantastical idea, but just not at all possible.

As I entered the house, the door creaked shut behind me. The eerie silence was loud as my soft footsteps treaded the old carpet. The house was old and left untouched minus a few vandals. I found myself in a large foyer with a chandelier on top. The chandelier was missing most of its crystals, but it still shone softly with the moonlight that streamed in. I followed the moonlight beam to the staircase and decided to follow up. As I took a step forward I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I quickly whipped around to see if anyone was watching me but was only met with the front door. I stood still for a minute and looked around, waiting for someone to jump out at me. Probably nothing, I thought. The local ghost stories must have gotten to me.

As I reached the top of the stairs I overlooked the railing, trying to see if anyone had followed me in. It was instinct to do so, probably the result of being a woman, but I strangely felt comfortable. Despite feeling like I have eyes on me, I felt safe. I continued my walk to the back room, talking to the space.

"Just in case ghosts are real and they are here, my name is Johanna. I'm not here to take anything, just here to look." I felt silly talking to the air, but it's probably better to be kind to nothing then to be rude to something.

"I know there was once a duke or someone who lived here." I rambled as I pushed open a door. Inside was a beautifully preserved bedroom. On the far wall was a four poster bed that looked like it had just been made. An empty fireplace was on the right side of the room while a dresser and table sat on the left side, equipped with a giant mirror. I wandered in, feeling colder as I got more towards the middle of the room.

"I'm sorry you died." I blurted out, unsure what else to say. As I reached the center of the room I turned in place, looking at all the decor that filled the room. I stopped when I faced back the way I came, seeing a giant portrait beside the door.

"This must've been you" I said under my breath, more towards myself. I walked towards the painting.

""You were very handsome, no wonder you were a duke. I bet you had all the girls over you." I stopped at the bottom and admired the features.

"Or maybe the painter made you this way, I know there was a lot of incest back then. It would be cool if ghosts were real, then I could see how you really look." My hand reached up to touch the frame, but as I got close I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I let out a soft yelp as I turned around, being met with an empty room.

"Okay, I know I said that, but I would not want to see a ghost." I sincerely said. I shook my head and shoulders, sure it was the nerves getting to me. It wouldn't harm to see an attractive man. Oh god, I need to get out of the house more.

I walked over to the bed, sitting on top of the covers in the middle of the bed. No dust lay on this bed, and it was surprisingly comfortable. I stole a glance at the painting across the room, laughing at the spook I had earlier.

Although looking more at the painting, I couldn't tear my eyes away. I felt my chest start to get heavier. Was I really getting turned on over a painting? I really needed to stop reading romance between a prince and an ordinary girl.

"How disrespectful I'm being, feeling this way about a dead person." I laughed to myself, laying down on my back. As soon as I hit the bed I could feel such a weight off my shoulders, as if I was weightless. I sank into the mattress with a sigh, feeling pleasure from the relaxation. The image of the portrait didn't leave my mind. Would it be rude to masturbate here? I'm alone after all, something I don't get in a house of roommates. Maybe I should take advantage...

I quickly looked around the room, looking for any signs of disturbances or noises as I strained to hear. Quickly becoming satisfied, I relaxed back into the mattress and focused on my body. It slowly felt like it was becoming on fire, probably the eroticism of masturbating somewhere I shouldn't.

My hands started on my chest, rubbing my tits with my palm before my fingers made their way to my nipples. Slowly rolling them in my fingers, I began panting with need. My skin felt cold as I did this, with a chill running its way up and down my arm. I brushed it off as I continued, my hands running down my stomach to reach my pants. My fingers paused on the button of my pants as I felt immense pleasure on my nipples as if they were being sucked on.

I moaned loudly at the sensation, amazed at what my brain was doing. I opened my eyes and saw no one there, and yet it felt like someone was there. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let the sensation continue, feeling what felt like a cold tongue run across my left nipple. The mouth soon enveloped the whole nipple and sucked. My back arched, feeling the need drip down below. Quickly I unopened my pants and shoved my hand in my underwear, feeling antsy to start touching myself.

My finger soon found my clit, rubbing at a slow speed to build my suspension. I moaned loudly, hearing it reverberate through the house. It was like hands were running up my shirt as I felt a cool breeze on my stomach. My eyes lazily opened up as I looked down, watching as I saw my shirt move on its own.

Wait, move on its own?!

I yelped as I sat up and tried scooting backward, but something grabbed at my ankle and forced me back to the position I was in with my hands above my head. I started to panic, not knowing what was happening. Am I in a dream?

"I'm sorry" I began to babble, tears threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry that I denied ghosts are real, I'm sorry that I came into your house with permission, I'm sorry that I began to masturbate on your bed, just please let me go, I won't tell anyone! I'm not a ghost hunter! I'm just-" A tongue cut me off on my nipple. I let out a moan I didn't want to, basking in the momentary feeling. My hands felt as if they were tied, and no matter how much I struggled I could not move them.

"Please let me go" I whimpered, watching as my pants slowly got removed, leaving me in just my shirt and underwear. I felt humiliated, constrained to the bed by something I couldn't see. Ghosts aren't real. I kept trying to convince myself of this.

My eyes widened as I watched my underwear get pulled to the side by nothing, as if they were moving on their own. The next second a cold, wet tongue was on my clit going fast and without mercy. I writhed as much as I could, trying to get away from the feeling. It felt so good but it was overwhelming.

"Please, stop" I moaned. It didn't even sound convincing in my ears, and I'm sure this ghost felt the same. Suddenly, two fingers entered into me, causing me to yelp. My eyes flew open, making eye contact with the portrait across the room. As if prompted by the eye contact, the fingers moved almost inhumanly fast as the pressure on my clit continued, creating an indescribably amount of pleasure.

I couldn't look away from the portrait, the eyes almost daring me to disobey, to look away. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, and my invisible companion could feel it too. Just as I was nearing the end, the sensations stopped, causing me to whine. It was like the portrait was smirking at me, smug at my quick surrender.

"Please, I won't tell anyone. I promise to leave-" My mouth was forced open as something invisible got shoved between my lips. That feeling... was I sucking on ghost cock? The invisible cock went in and out of my mouth, forcing my lips to wrap around it as it touched the back of my mouth.

It looked as if I was gagging on nothing! The saliva from the assault dribbled out of my mouth and onto my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine someone was there. The cock felt huge in my mouth and long, touching the back of my throat almost every time. I struggled against my imaginary restraints, hoping I could touch him in some way to push him out of my mouth. It was too big and he wasn't giving me time to breathe! I tried pulling my head back but a force kept me still. I was left to the mercy of this ghost as I took his ghost cock in my mouth, having no other choice. I tried not to enjoy it, tried to see this as it was, but I could feel myself getting wet. Maybe if I got him to finish then he would let me go. I doubled my efforts and really got into it, trying to convince myself it was for him.

My tongue swirled around the head of his cock, expecting to taste something salty but being met with nothing. A twinge of disappointment rang in my stomach, but I brushed it off. I bobbed up and down on his cock, hallowing my cheeks as much as I could. I could feel him getting close as his thrusts became less rhythmic and less in time. Before I could feel him finish he left my mouth. I whined out loud at the loss before snapping back to reality. I didn't really want this, did I?

Before I could argue more with myself, I was being thrown around like a ragdoll to the end of the bed, by legs held in the air so my ass was off the side of the bed. It was like I lost control of my body. No matter how much I wanted to crawl away, I was stuck. Is this what it's like to be possessed?

My head was forced up as I was made to look at myself in the mirror in front of me. I looked at myself, wantonly spreading my legs for no one. My lips were swollen and wet from the drool. My pussy was red and wet, dripping down onto the mattress. It was embarrassing to look at. I was getting horny for a ghost! This sight looked like it belonged in a porno.

As I was watching my pussy drip I could feel this pressure at my entrance. I watched in horror as my pussy widened around nothing, but felt all the pressure of an actual cock filling me up. I watched in amazement at how much I stretched around the ghostly member. I moaned at the sight, finding it hot to watch myself open up like this. It felt like I was stretching forever, his dick is huge! Suddenly I felt it hit deep in my stomach, the pressure was too much.

"Please, I can't take it anymore." I cried out, watching me tighten around the cock forced into my pussy. A pain quickly spread across my cheek as I was slapped, my head turning as I moaned at the pain. The cock forced its way into me more as a pressure held my head down. I made eye contact with the portrait as I choked on air, feeling more full than I ever have before. I've never been slapped before, did I like it? I think I do... and I think I want it again.

As if reading my mind, another hit came to my face before a hit came across my tits. I moaned at the pain, feeling him remove his member from inside me. When just the tip of his cock remained inside me, he began again, fucking me slow and deep.

"You're so deep" I whined. "I can feel you in my stomach."

He started to pick up the pace, forcing himself on me again and again. I felt the same tongue sensation on my clit again, the quickness of the tongue and the girth of his cock causing me to squirm under his grip. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to apologize again.

"I'm sorry for intruding, for making you do this. I'm sorry for masturbating in your bed, I'm such a slut and I deserve to be punished. Thank you for forcing your cock in me, thank you for punishing me." I rambled on. I was getting close, I could feel it.

His movements again got sloppy, his speed changing. I felt the build coming, starting deep in my stomach. My head was forced up again to watch my hole open and close around nothing, the sight sending me over the edge.

I came harder than I ever have before, the sight of watching myself open and close, being dominated and controlled by an invisible creature, I couldn't take the thought anymore. My head was let down as I squirmed from the overwhelming sensation of pleasure, my moans filling the empty room.

I opened my eyes to be met with the portrait. In that moment he buried himself deep into me and I could feel a cool sensation against my inner walls. Can ghosts cum? I realize I don't care, I'd want it anyway, to be filled with him.

I lay gasping on the bed, staring at the eyes of the portrait. Slowly I felt him remove himself from me and soon I could feel that I was alone again, cum dripping out of me. Although looking in the mirror, there was nothing there. I mustered up my strength and pulled my clothes back on.

"So, again tomorrow night?" I laughed into the quiet room. A warmness crossed my neck that I assume was a 'yes'. I shivered and started to leave, ready to go back home and think about this night again and again.