Exploring The Futa Jungle Ch. 05

Story Info
During the offering, drama builds and a sexy rivalry unfolds.
6.2k words
4.68
4.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Miri, looking from the window of her hut, watched the group of outsiders exit from Sylf's abode, her eyes scanning them curiously. While Zella had told her they were beautiful, the ones she described didn't match the woman she encountered before. The outsider with the wondrous scent. The gatherer she watched the night before, stroking her gash and moaning for a "jungle girl." She had assumed the blonde woman had meant her... but she couldn't push herself to just walk up. Thus, she watched from afar, stroking her rod at the sight. Sighing, she leaned against the frame, before freezing.

There she was.

The blonde haired woman from before, her eyes wandering about as Sylf led them towards the statue. Miri's rod immediately grew inside her dress, tenting the front of it. She wanted nothing more than to go up to the woman and introduce herself. To talk to her about the day before... or maybe the night... but something held her back. Perhaps it was because she wasn't sure how to approach someone like that, or perhaps it was fear of rejection... Either way, she stood where she was, watching the woman wander away.

Yet found herself unable to look anywhere else after that, staring at the blonde outsider, wondering what she looked like under those clothes in the daytime. She imagined her once again, sitting inside the tent, throwing her head back as she screamed in pleasure. Crying out her name. As the thought crossed her mind, her entire body flushed with warmth, her heart racing with lust.

Miri pictured the time they had first met, where she caught her scent and couldn't forget it. The two of them had been entwined, and she felt her gift from Tira growing excited as well. She could imagine it then, spreading the blonde's legs, rubbing up against her lithe body. Making her gasp, cry out in pleasure, and making her beg for more. Her mother had talked of the wonderful mating she had done, and Miri wanted her. She wanted to hear such sounds coming from that beautiful face.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes, returning to reality. However, woman had vanished, the others gone as well. Leaning against the window, looking to and fro, Miri listened closely to the sounds of the jungle, trying to pick them up once again. Yet the only sounds she heard were close by, so close it was as if...

Knock, knock, "Hello?"

Miri jumped at the sudden noise, turning her head back towards the entrance to her hut. There, standing in the door frame, was the object of her curiosity. Stroking her hair over her ear, the explorer held up her hands, "Sorry-sorry, I didn't want to startle you but... I didn't know what else to do."

Leaning against the window, the jungle woman looked at her head to toe. The blonde explorer wore a pair of tan shorts that hugged her ass nicely, her thighs smooth and toned. Her chest was confined by a black tank top, though her cleavage peeked out temptingly. Yet it was her eyes that captured Miri's attention the most; light blue orbs set within a stunningly pretty face. They were framed by long, golden locks, which fell upon her shoulders in loose waves.

She smiled nervously, "I... I think we met before... I-I'm Britney."

Britney extended a hand towards Miri, who stood frozen against the window. The jungle woman wanted to step forward, reacquainting with the outsider, she yearned for it. However, her rod had stiffened all the way, pressing itself up against her dress and making an obvious bulge up past her stomach, almost reaching her breasts. Uncertain as to how the explorer would respond, Miri crossed her arms and walked closer to her, trying to conceal the growth. The blonde's eyes seemed to follow her hands, staring along the dress. The jungle girl blushed and looked away slightly.

Waving her hands in front of her, "Wait, wait I'm sorry... I just... uh..." The woman's face went a light shade of red as words failed her.

Watching the scene of sudden confusion play out in front of her, Miri laughed slightly, "M-me... Me Miri." Pausing for a moment, "You help friends, yes?"

Britney's eyes lit up as she heard the jungle girl's voice for the first time. There was something innocent, yet distinctly foreign in it, with intonations that seemed misaligned. "You mean the chimps, yes? Are they ok now?

Miri nodded, still keeping her distance, "Yes... they safe now, sister of other is resting now."

"Oh that-that's great," an anxious laugh flowing out, "I really was worried when I found her... guess it was just an injured arm." Slightly clearing her throat, she stood still as the jungle girl continued to look her up and down. "I am sorry to just barge in, I just... I just really wanted to see you..."

Then, the woman took a step closer, her arms moving away from her waist. Coming closer to Britney, the young zoologist's brain seemed to light ablaze with pleasure. Her eyes locked onto Miri's own radiant gaze, lost in the great splendor within them. Just being close to the jungle girl was enough to cause a strong yearning to form in the core of her gut.

Miri's head tilted as she came closer, sticking her nose in the air and sniffing. That familiar smell crept inside her nostrils again, bringing a smile to her lips. It was sweet like bananas, yet far more intoxicating. Something rich and intense that played with Miri's heart, an almost floral scent. Walking closer to Britney, the odor intensified, bringing an aching inside of the young futa again.

"Uh-uh, is everything ok? You seem" Britney breathed, starting to lose track of her thoughts. Something about the woman, and perhaps even the other jungle girls, seemed to be mashing her desire button without end. As Miri came up close to her, it took all of her might to just stand still, a warmth spreading through her abdomen. The jungle girl stopped mere inches away from her, leaning down and sniffing around her head. Britney froze, unsure of what to do as she leaned down, sniffing close to her shoulder.

Miri's heart raced as the odor radiated out from Britney, enveloping her. She needed more, she needed to be fully engrossed in it. Lightly taking Britney's hand, the wild woman pressed it close to her nose, breathing heavily. The touch caused Britney to squeak, a spark of pleasure firing in her nervous system. But such a feeling was nothing compared to the utter bliss Miri felt as the floral, rich smell wrapped around her. She felt the urge to press her mouth into Britney's palm, feel the heat emanating from her skin, taste her flesh, lick every inch of her. Fighting it back, she instead sniffed further and further along the blonde beauty, lost in the scent. Like lying in a bath of flowers, while dining on the finest of sweets, nothing in the world came close. Miri felt the heat inside her grow larger and larger, the joyous feelings threatening to consume her whole.

"Mir-Miri?"

Blinking, the jungle girl found herself barely a centimeter away from Britney's lips, both of them breathing heavily. The outsider's eyes seemed wide with both confusion, and an unmistakable desire. Yet, they flicked from Miri's own eyes, then towards her stomach. It was at that moment that Miri looked down and realized her erection was pressed up against Britney, threatening to break out of her dress. Her face went red as she dashed out of the hut, rushing past Britney.

"Wai-Wait! It's ok! Please!"

But her words fell on deaf ears, as Miri grabbed onto a vine and swung off into the jungle.

***

Eliza watched as Zella and Kyler snuck off from the statue, as stealthy as bitches in heat could be. The two has been stealing glances at each other the entire time the chieftess had talked to them, so it was to no surprise her. Hell, the night before Kyler's mind was clearly only on one thing: dick. Eliza smirked, patting her backpack and carefully following them. If that jungle bitch was going to try to out fuck her, she had another thing coming.

Keeping a slight distance and sticking to the tree line, it was easy for Eliza to track them down. The two barely even tried to hide once they left the statue's area, with Zella smacking Kyler's ass as they walked down the main path. Their pace quickened as they neared the edge of camp, hips grinding together as Kyler playfully stopped, feigning that she had seen something. Eliza gritted her teeth as Zella pressed up against her, looking around, then nibbling on Kyler's ear to push her forward. If only they knew that amongst the grasses, she was watching.

The duo reached the edge of the camp, going off a little ways into the jungle down a lightly trodden path. Eliza was careful to only move when they moved, crouching in amongst the larger, leafy plants. Only a few yards away, the tracker heard the excited giggling of her usual lover. "Ooooh, is this your love shack?"

"Mmmm," The sound of sucking, followed by Kyler's light moans sounded ahead, "It is going to be our fuck shack."

Eliza took another light step through the brush and saw the two of them standing before a medium-sized wooden hut, similar to those in the village. The roof wasn't too high and there were several holes cut out in its sides where small windows could be placed. In front of it, the black haired jungle girl stood behind Kyler, sucking on her neck as Kyler ground her hips against hers.

"Mmm, harder," Kyler whimpered, pushing back into Zella's mouth. The jungle girl obliged, biting down hard enough to leave marks on Kyler's pale skin. With a loud moan, the dirty blonde slowly moved her hand down to her crotch, caressing herself through her shorts. A second later, Zella released Kyler's neck, who in turn stepped back as she dropped to her knees. Eliza couldn't see much from here, but the gurgling sounds coming from between Zellas legs told her exactly what was happening.

The tan tracker quickly sprang from the foliage, causing Zella to jump back in surprise, her cock popping out of Kyler's mouth. "I knew it!" Eliza yelled, glaring at both of them.

Kyler's eyes wide as can be, "Eliza?!? What the fuck!?"

"I knew you'd two just sneak off and start going at it, what the hell Kyler?"

Squinting at Eliza, "So? Eliza, you know we can always fuck other people, right?"

Somewhat flabbergasted, Eliza stared at Kyler for a few seconds. This was always the agreement, and it's not like Kyler hadn't gone around. Hell, the way that Eliza and her started off in the first place was because she fucked her better than her boyfriend at the time. It just... it didn't process. Taking a deep breath, "Yeah. But if you're going to fuck someone, why wouldn't you fuck the best?"

Zella smirked at that as Kyler looked away slightly, "Well... you know... sometimes it's good to get some real cock every now and then."

"I do not want to cause any trouble, but it seem clear who she wants to fuck now." Chimed in Zella, her member still peeking from her loincloth.

Taking another deep breath, "You know what, I don't think she does. I say, she should get to choose." Eliza squinted at Zella, "Best fuck keeps fucking."

Zella snorted, "And what exactly you going to use? You a gatherer, right?"

Looking at Kyler again, "I was going to save this for your birthday, but fuck it."

Pulling off her cargo pants Zella and Britney both looked in shock as a massive cock bounced out from Eliza's crotch. A strapon that stood at least 11 inches, the rod was intimidating to say the least. Strapped around her waist, and bobbing before Eliza with an almost angry swing, the tan rod seemed to match Eliza's own complexion.

"Wow..." Kyler said, eyes fixed on the appendage.

Zella scowled at Eliza, then walked next to Kyler, "Let's start, then, fake hunter.

The jungle woman took off her loincloth, her large member springing into view. Even though it was impressive, Eliza grinned as she realized hers was bigger. Stepping out of her pants and throwing off her top, the explorer stepped up to her lover and her competition. "So, who's first?" She asked Kyler, thrusting her hips out.

The dirty blonde sat, mesmerized by both of them before turning to Eliza, "Well, seeing as yours hasn't been lubricated yet," she grinned and opened her mouth.

Eliza pressed her silicon dick into Kyler's mouth, watching as the pixie-like girl giddly began to worship it. Her tongue swirled around the tip, licking up and down its length. Eliza sighed, running her hands over her breasts as she watched the other girl work. Kyler spit onto the rod, working it in with a bedazzled smile. Making eye contact with Eliza, she slowly took the tip into her mouth and pushed herself down. The tracker grinned as her lover made it only three-quarters of the way before gagging slightly. A surge of power hummed beneath her skin as she watched the nymphomanic struggle. Slowly pulling back, Kyler wiped her chin, grinning wickedly.

"That was pretty good for a virgin." Eliza teased, pressing her dick back into Kyler's eager mouth. Growling at the comment, the girl eagerly sucked her off again, her fingers slowly trailing up Eliza's leg to her pussy.

"Mmm good girl, quid pro quo."

As Kyler continued to nurse on Eliza's strapon, Zella continued to stroke her cock in anticipation. Eliza broke eye contact with Kyler as the young nymphomaniac began to finger her, eliciting a groan from the dominant woman as she smirked at Zella. Grabbing hold of Kyler's hair, she began to press her back and forth against her strapon, glugging noises becoming louder and louder. Kyler continued to keep up the pace of her fingers, matching the rate of Eliza's skullfuck. Zella began to stroke faster, matching the rate of the other two as desire grew larger and larger within her. As Eliza's moans grew louder.

"Yeah, you like that? You like my big strapon, huh? Fucking take it! That's it!"

Tears streamed out of Kylers eyes as she began to finger herself as well, her cunt begging for the large silicon cock. She was panting heavily now, her body beginning to tremble as she came closer and closer to climax. Then, as Eliza felt her orgasm nearing, she pulled her strapon completely out of the girl's throat, leaving her gasping for air.

"Oh my ga.... oh my ga," The dirty blonde gasped, trying to catch her breath, "I nee... I nee..."

"Damnit, outsider!" Zella complained, stepping closer, "This isn't fair! I need my turn."

Eliza smirked, "Hey, if she can't see any reason to even try you, I don't see why that's my prob-"

"I need more!"

The tracker watched in shock as Kyler tackled Zella to the ground, surprising the futa with her sudden strength. In an instant, the jungle woman's cock was engulfed by Kyler's mouth as she continued to suck voraciously. Eliza shook her head, watching as Kyler swallowed the head of the futa's shaft without hesitation or question, hair flowing wildly. She had never seen anything quite like it; even though her hatred burned bright, a flicker of arousal was lit alongside it. Watching her lover devour Zella's meaty member caused her heart to race and her thighs to grow moist. The thought crossed her mind that maybe she should give in after all, but a momentary look at the dark haired beauty reminded her otherwise.

"Fuck yeah jungle slut!" Zella hissed as the nymphomaniac dove back in, taking Zella's length into her mouth. Her lips stretched tight as they wrapped around the thick base of the futa's shaft and her cheeks hollowed as she worked Zella inside her throat. The dark-haired futa held back Kyler's hair as she bobbed up and down, leaning on her elbow as her athletic form rested on the ground. Her large breasts heaved as she grinned at the dirty-blonde hippy, a fire of lighting in her eyes. With each bob, her slurping filled the air as spittle coated the large member.

"That's it, fucking gobble my cock, whore!"

Annoyed and aroused, Eliza looked at Kyler's bouncing ass, the familiar peach glistening with sweat and arousal. Having finally had enough, she knelt down behind her and grabbed those perfect cheeks. If this slut was going to act like cock was all that mattered, she'd have to remind her there are other ways to please a woman. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, Eliza shoved one hand between the girl's legs, feeling how wet she already was. Sliding two fingers into the warm folds, Eliza smiled as she found her clitoris, rubbing it softly until Kyler moaned around the cock, her muscles tightening around the intrusion.

Her head reared back as she continued to pump Zella's cock, "Oooh someone's feeling jealOUS." She cried out as Eliza slapped her ass, groaning at the aftermath.

Still rubbing, "Shut up and enjoy the ride, gotta get you prepped somehow."

Kyler grinned and wrapped her the tip of Zell'a member, suckling the tip and stroking it with smooth caresses. Meeting the eyes of her jungle lover, she opened her mouth wide and took the cock as deeply as she could. The jungle futa groaned as she watched the sexy sight, mesmerized by the head movements.

"Fuck, you really are a slut" she moaned to Kyler's amusement.

Without a word, Eliza slipped out her fingers and nuzzled her face between Kyler's cheeks, the horny hippy purring as she continued pleasing Zella. Pushing her nose into her ass, the tracker's tongue began plundering the blonde's pussy, lapping at the arousal dripping from it. Soon, her tongue parted her pussy lips, releasing a wave of heat. Gripping Kyler's hips tightly, she rocked her head back and forth to add to the friction against her, pushing and pulling her against Zella's cock.

Pressing her nose against the girl's ass, Eliza inhaled deeply, tasting the tangy aroma of her lover's sex. She loved the smell of a ready cunt, but something about Kyler's musk was different than most women's. It was sweet, zany, and unlike any scent she could recall. Feeling herself give into it, Eliza forced her tongue further into the girl's slit, making Kyler cry out as pleasure shot through her body. Her breathing quickened and her whole body trembling as she lost control.

A low moan escaped her lips as she reached orgasm,juices flooding Eliza's face as she screamed, bucking wildly against Eliza's probing tongue. "Oh fuck, Eliza that's it, that's it! Yes, yes, oh my, yes!" Kylers toes curled, her fingernails digging into the ground as her climax built higher and higher. She couldn't stop cumming, muscles tensing for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, as she felt Eliza pull away from her, and her body relaxed, her hand still stroking Zella's impatient cock.

Then, without warning, the emptiness in Kyler filled in a second as Eliza grabbed her hips and slammed her strapon inside with a thunderous slap.

Kyler yelped, "Holy SHIT! Eliza, some warning is appre-"

"Shut your fucking mouth and enjoy it." Eliza commanded, pounding the girl hard. Kyler's back arched as she struggled to breathe.

"Mwrammmmm!" her screams muffled by the futa cock in her mouth.

Eliza kept up the steady rhythm, slamming into the blonde with every ounce of energy she had left. Her own pussy throbbed in response, aching for release as the friction from the strapon rubbed against her clit.

Zella was just as surprised as Kyler at the suddenness of their assault. But then again, she could see the jealousy in Eliza's eyes, the determination. The fact that Eliza was treating her lover so roughly, that the competition was heating up, caused her rod to harden to stone. Taking hold of Kyler's head, Zella pushed her cock deeper inside in time with Eliza's thrust. They fucked like wild animals, both ignoring the sounds of pain coming from Kyler as they pounded themselves against her cervix and throat. Both of them were close, and neither wanted to lose.

Yet Zella felt her pleasure come to a head, her groin tightening up and causing her to gasp loudly.

"Ohhh yes, yes you suck like such a good slut, YES, FUCK!"

Zella's body stiffened as she spouted hot seed from her member. Spurt after spurt filled the blonde's mouth, splattering across her tongue and chin as Kyler fought to swallow it all. Yet despite being stuffed full of cock, Kyler managed to continue sucking on Zella's cock, desperate not to miss a single drop.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers
12