Exploring The Futa Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Eliza's thrusts grew more and more desperate, her body shaking as she grabbed hold of Kyler's ass. Pulling her against her pelvis, she started to slam the strapon as far as it would go into Kyler's pussy, the horny hippy groaning and happily thrusting her hips back. Releasing Zella's cock from her mouth, she turned to Eliza and smiled, pressing back into her usual lover. Soon, the tracker felt her clit reaching its breaking point, the strapon's stimulation beckoning her climax.

"OH FUCK YES!" She cried out, "CUM WITH AGAIN, SLUT! CUM FOR ME!!"

With that final command, Eliza gave one last push, burying her strapon deep into the blonde. A primal moan tore itself from the brunette's throat as her entire body convulsed, her clit throbbing from arousal. As the torrent subsided, Eliza collapsed onto the blonde, panting heavily as she rocked inside of her lover.

As she rested against Kyler's smaller frame, Eliza opened her eyes to find Zella's smug grin gleaming back at her. "I think it is my turn."

Kyler, sweat dripping down her face, turned back towards Eliza with a contented look. "Just give me a minute..."

Eliza pulled her strapon out from Kyler's pussy as the blonde slowly stood on her knees, caressing her hand across Eliza's cheek. Turning around, she pulled Eliza in for a deep kiss, her hands sliding down her sides and grabbing her ass firmly, squeezing it playfully. Eliza moaned into her mouth as she returned the favor, running her fingers over the firm curves of her lover's rear. The taste of Zella's seed filled Eliza's mouth, but rather than disgust, she felt a glimmer of intense lust take hold. Fighting against it, she focused on Kyler, her form, her mouth. Their tongues danced together as they kissed passionately, their bodies pressed flush against each other. After a few moments, the two broke apart, looking into each other's eyes. With a giggle, Kyler kissed Eliza on the nose, then winked. "Thanks for the good fuck," she whispered.

Then, turning back towards the futanari, "You're right, Zella." Kyler said, shaking her ass towards her, "It IS your turn. Show me what you can do!"

Eliza watched as the raven haired jungle woman went onto her knees and approached from behind Kyler, the two of them facing one another on either side of the nymph. Sidling up against her perky butt, Zella wrapped her arms around the dirty blonde and started nipping her ear, eliciting a few coos. Staring into Eliza's eyes, she began rocking her hips back and forth, pressing Kyler into her lover's arms.

"Mmm come on Miss Rock Cock, fuck your futa-slut already." Kyler groaned.

A smirk touched the wild woman's lips as she continued rocking, continuing her staring contest with Eliza. The tracker glowered back at her, holding her lover against her breast. She refused to be upstaged, there was nothing that could possibly out do her with a strapon.

Then Zella pulled back a little further, before thrusting forward. Kyler's eyes widened as she was pressed against Eliza's breasts. "Wow, wow, that's not the right-" Zella rocked back again, her face turning to a grimace before thrusting in once more. "ZELLA!"

Leaning forward, "First outsider loved this hole most, you will too."

Kyler gasped sharply, her eyes widening at the invasion, even as Zella started to move faster, forcing more of her dick into her asshole. Eliza, confused at first, blinked in shock at the scene unfolding in front of her, watching intently as the cock slid deeper and deeper into her friend, stretching her insides open wider. Kyler grunted and whimpered at the new sensations, moaning and writhing as Zella fucked slowly, pressing more and more of her rod in with each thrust.

Kyler tried to keep her focus on Eliza, but Zella wasn't helping matters. The futa leaned in closer, whispering in her ear. "This is only the start, I'll make sure you never forget this day."

Kyler shuddered involuntarily, shuddering as she felt herself getting wetter. "Please...please don't tease me like this."

Zella smirked, leaning forward and kissing her neck lightly, earning a soft moan from Kyler. "You won't mind if I do." She replied, biting down on her shoulder gently, her cock pulling out again.

The blonde tensed up slightly as she felt Zella's teeth sink into her flesh, her breath catching in her throat as she looked over at Eliza. The brunette was looking down at them, biting her lip as her lover was ravished. Her expression was conflicted; part shock, half arousal. Seeing her reaction, Kyler decided to try and help things along. "Fuck me harder. Fuck my tight ass with your massive cock."

Zella chuckled softly, reaching down and cupping her breast, giving it a squeeze. "You want it bad?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes please, fuck me."

"Say it again."

With a tinge of impatience, "Fuck me, damn it! Fuck my ass!"

"Alright then." Zella smiled wickedly. Grabbing hold of the base of her shaft, she lined it up with the blonde's gaping anus. Holding it there, she waited until she saw Kyler nod her approval before pushing forwards, feeling the tip slide past her sphincter, her cock finally penetrating deep into her. Kyler cried out as she felt the thick cock stretch her open, gasping as she felt it disappear inside of her. Once she felt it buried halfway, she gave a quick smile up at Eliza before returning her gaze to the futa in front of her, holding her stare.

Zella held perfectly still, letting the blonde adjust to her size before beginning to rock her hips. Sliding back and forth, she allowed the blonde to get used to her length, before moving quicker. "Doesn't that feel good?"

Kyler nodded her head vigorously, her voice quivering as she spoke. "Yeah-yeah it does."

"Good girl," Zella purred. She continued to pump her hips gently, allowing Kyler to get accustomed to the sensation. Soon enough, however, she picked up speed, thrusting into her lover with increasing force, making her cry out in pleasure as her ass was stretched wide open.

Her cries echoed through the jungle, echoing off the trees and bouncing between the leaves overhead. Zella grinned, enjoying how loud Kyler was as she pressed into Eliza's arms. "You like that, my futa slut like being fucked in the ass?"

Kyler moaned as she was slammed against Eliza's chest, her whole body trembling with ecstasy as she was violated by Zella's cock. "Y-yes please... harder! Harder!"

Zella laughed, picking up the pace some more, fucking her with reckless abandon now, pounding away at Kyler's tender rectum. "That's what I thought!"

Kyler arched her back as best as she could while being sandwiched between Eliza and Zella, crying out repeatedly as her body was taken advantage of. Each thrust seemed to cause her to arch higher and higher, her toes curling and her legs twitching uncontrollably. She pressed her lips against Eliza's, trying to hold back her screams of pleasure. Her paramous welcomed her embrace, but Zella's thrusting made her pleasure to much to bear. Finally, unable to contain herself any longer, Kyler couldn't resist screaming, "YESSSS!! FUUUUCKKK YEEEES!!"

She came hard, her orgasm hitting her like a freight train, sending waves of euphoria coursing throughout her entire body. As she shook violently under Zellas assault, the futa kept going, driving in as deeply as possible, bottoming out every time, hammering her cervix mercilessly. The sound of skin slapping against skin rang out loudly, Zella grinning evilly as she enjoyed seeing her marked mate squirm. Kyler's ass pulsed tightly around her shaft as she rode out her climax, moaning and whimpering as she came.

Eliza, looking down at her lover, pulled her into a kiss, caressing around her breasts. Kyler moaned loudly into the tracker's mouth, pushing her tongue in and wrestling with her lover's. Surprised at the sudden intensity, Eliza melted into the kiss, trying to support her in any way she could. But every thrust by Zella sent the two against one another, Kyler's hands wrapping around Eliza for support.

Grabbing hold of Kyler's hips, Zella's thrusts continued wildly, her breath quickening with each impact. Kyler's ass bounced back into her hips, practically begging her to finish, her cries becoming increasingly louder, her breathing ragged. In so many ways, Zella wanted this to never end. The feel of the dirty blonde's ass was divine, far tighter than her pussy. But the friction was so good, far too good.

Finally, as Kyler's cries reached an all time high,, Zella reached her limit. Panting heavily, she gripped hard onto Kyler's waist, bracing herself as she slammed into the blonde's ass. The sounds of skin smacking against skin were replaced by a muffled grunt, Zella's insides tightening and her cock swelling rapidly as she neared completion. Eliza watched as Kyler's eyes lit up, throwing her head back.

"Are you gonna cum for me? Yes, yes, cum for me, fill my ass with that futa cum!"

Pumping her hips furiously, Zella let loose a guttural growl as she exploded deep within her lover. Her cock throbbed, spurting rope after rope of hot semen into the depths of Kylers bowels, filling her ass. Cum poured freely from around her cock, splashing against Kyler's inner thighs, coating her stomach and belly. Kyler bucked beneath her, sphincter muscles contracting around the futa's shaft as she milked everything she had left. A final burst sent a gush of cum shooting out of her cock, Kyler's eyes rolling back as she leaned against Eliza, the futa resting on her in turn.

The three of them panted for a while, their bodies covered in sweat, cum and saliva. Eventually, they all fell silent, Kyler laying limply across Eliza's lap, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging slackly open. All Eliza wanted to do was to stroke her lover's hair, to tend to her in her fatigue. Yet, one question remained unanswered.

"So, who won?"

Kyler looked lazily up at Eliza, blinking a few times, "Huh?"

Pulling up the hippy, "Who won? Who was the best?"

Zella and Eliza both looked down at the hippy, both of their tools still at the ready. "Ummm... Well..." She looked from one to the other. "I think I'd say that we're all winners here." She winked playfully. "Besides, you both are pretty damn good too."

Zella laughed and kissed her on the back of the head, but Eliza remained stoic. "Come on, choose."

Sighing, "Guh, Liz it doesn't really matter-"

"Choose."

Sitting up, then looking over at the futa, then at the tracker, "... Look, I like silicon as much as the next girl. But... she's a futa. It's a different ballpark, a whole different experience."

Eliza fell completely silent. Her hands slowly moved away from Kyler, clenching tighter by the second.

"Liz? Come on, it was just a fun game, right?"

Gritting her teeth, Eliza rose to her feet before storming off without a word. The two watched as Kyler tried to utter some calming words, but they fell on deaf ears.

***

"Oh that's it Brenna, yes, Ohhhhhh~" Gasped Sylf as her rod erupted, covering the ground around the statue of Tira with her cum.

Brenna's legs were numb from kneeling, her body covered in semen and sweat. Over fifteen times. That was how much semen Sylf had stored away, waiting to be released. All of it by her hand, breasts, and mouth. Breathing heavily from exhaustion, the scientist gazed at Sylf's cock as slowly but surely, the rock hard figure slowly became ever so slightly limp. A sigh of relief. Finally, rest.

"YES, YES, OH FUCK ME JANA, FILL ME WITH YOU GIRL COCK! OH~" Screamed Mandy, her jungle lover plowing into her with reckless abandon. Mandy's legs were on Jana's shoulders, the wild woman plowing directly into the redhead's womb. Jana's pace quickened as Mandy threw back her head, hair flourishing like a scarlet wave. Grunting like an ape, Jana rammed her dick in as rapidly as possible, like a jackhammer on concrete. Mandy's eyes rolled back as she let out a loud cry, feeling Jana's member swell.

"That's it, that's it! Oh baby, oh yes yes yes PLEASE, oh fill me with your futa cum baby! Yes Yes YASS!"

Jana grunted, pulling out of Mandy's pussy only to immediately ram right back in. The sight of the brunette futanari slamming into her lover was beautiful beyond compare, and Mandy basked in the attention, her face flushed pink with passion and arousal. The two began to moan loudly together as their orgasms built up, Jana's cock getting bigger and thicker.

Finally, when they couldn't hold it any longer, both women came, their juices mixing with each other. Yelling out like Tarzan, Jana threw her head back as her cock exploded inside Mandy, spraying streams of white sperm within. With a loud scream, Mandy followed suit, coming hard, her pussy clamping down tight around Jana's thick member as she unloaded load after load of creamy jizz deep into her womb. Pulling her lover close, Mandy kissed her mate with unbridled passion, panting heavily into her mouth.

As the two continued to wind down, Brenna found her hand had migrated to her slit, gently rubbing it. From behind, "They look quite happy, don't they."

"Yeah, they are quite the happy pair it... it seems."

"You know," A warm breath tickled the back of Brenna's neck, "Offerings don't always need to be put before the goddess directly. While the offering is complete... one can always have more."

Brenna looked back to find Sylf leaning down to her, cock once again rising. "N-No thank you, actually umm... I uhh... I think that I'm a little tired out is all... we just really are curious about the berries."

"Oh yes, of course. I respect your decision." She said, but the throbbing member before her hinted at otherwise. Extending her hand, a smile with a hint of predatory instinct was woven on the Chieftess's face.

Gulping, Brenna slowly rose to her feet, the other two still panting on the ground. Smiling at Jana, Sylf slowly turned to the statue, raising her hands in a form of silent prayer. While Brenna watched, the sound of heavy footsteps approached, before stopping next to Brenna abruptly. Still hazy from the prior activities, she looked over to find Eliza scowling next to her, covered in sweat and smelling of sex.

"Umm... everything ok-"

"Can it. When are we leaving this fucking place?"

"Soon, just after the ceremony is over with."

Eliza glared at Mandy and Jana before glancing at Brenna, "It still isn't over?"

"I just finished the offering. It should be any minute now."

After another moment passed, Sylf, bringing her hands down to her chest before kneeling amongst the vines near the statue. "Tira, goddess of hunters, may we take fruit from your vine in order to plant seeds among the gatherers."

Picking the berries one at a time, she gracefully placed them from one hand to the other with an almost ethereal grace. After placing ten or so, she stood and bowed deeply towards the stone, whispering something unintelligible. The berries seemed to glisten for a moment, before she turned to Brenna with the same smile as before. "Brenna, leader of the outsiders, I give this to you for your efforts. If one eats of the fruit of Tira, the rod of the hunter will surely come to bless them. And those who do not... well," A glint seems to shine in her eyes, "The gatherers will delight in them, and the hunters in turn."

Holding out her hands, "Thank-thank you, Chieftess. It is an honor. We will... we will see what we can learn."

Placing the berries into her hands and cupping them, "Please... come back again to tell me in person."

Brenna gulped quietly as she nodded back, bowed, then turned to Eliza. Eliza's eyes were fixed on the berries, the scowl turning into something more... hungry.

Curious.

**********************

Author's note:

Thanks for the patience with this one, originally this was going to be part of the previous chapter but it was far too long to keep in, hence the shorter text. Hope you enjoy this, and the other series as they unfold. As always, let me know your thoughts in the comments, and see you next chapter.

12