Exploring the Indian Lamb - Aditi

Story Info
Aditi explores casual sex and gets a shocking surprise.
1.8k words
3.93
17.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is my first work. Thank you for reading. I would appreciate any feedback. This story is interracial and heavily based on non-consent and reluctance so if you are not into those things, kindly turn back now.

***

This is a story about Aditi, a 23-year-old Indian girl who had just moved to Vancouver for work and was living in a homestay with 2 other tenants- one of them was a black woman- Tina and the other was a Turkish guy- Hassan. Tina and Hassan had been there for longer than Aditi and were usually tight knit, and she felt a little out of place because the owners were an old couple and lived on the ground floor whereas the tenants had the upstairs all to themselves. Hassan was very well built, tall and muscular and Tina was tall and slim, but she oozed a strong aura and was fit enough to handle anyone easily.

After Aditi had been living there for a month, she got friendly with the other two and even though sometimes she felt like she could hear them murmur behind her and she could hear her name in the discussions she preferred not to prod about it and mind her own business instead. One night while she was still struggling to sleep, she heard her bedroom door open, but she lay there still pretending to be asleep. Aditi was scared to her core, majorly because she was wearing only a tee under the blanket. She heard Tina's voice looking for something and muttering "where is it little girl" but then she seemed to have found whatever it was she was looking for and left, closing the door behind her.

In her relief, Aditi could not bother to think over about what Tina was looking for and soon she fell fast asleep. The next morning when she woke up, she was shocked to find her panties missing and her suspicion directly went to Tina but for some reason unknown to even her, she felt dominated by Tina's aura and was afraid to accuse or even ask Tina about it without clear evidence and she decided to not ask until she had some concrete proof. She had her day off and she heard Tina head out the door and decided to snoop a little to make sure her suspicions were right or not. She went inside Tina's room and shut it ajar, turned on the light and started fumbling in her stuff looking for her panties when she heard Hassan call out, "Tina, are you home?"

Aditi got scared and did not know what to say or how to escape this situation. She rushed to shut the door and lock it, but Hassan had already opened the half ajar door and was now looking at Aditi standing awkwardly with Tina's lingerie in her hands. Hassan looked at her all confused and asked in a strained voice, "so YOU are the one stealing my underwear?" He almost looked amused, but Aditi thought maybe he just liked the thought, regardless of if his were getting stolen as well, she felt like she needed to clarify this, "I heard Tina come in my room last night."

"You were awake?!" Hassan looked shocked as if she had accused him and not Tina.

"I was but Tina did not notice, I didn't understand what was happening then but when I woke up in the morning and couldn't find it, I realised it must have been her. I was looking amongst these to confirm if that is what happened" She mentioned, pointing towards Tina's lingerie. Hassan seemed to be enjoying this and asked further, "so, did she... take yours off of you?"

Aditi fumbled with words, "no NO... I um did not sleep with those on"

The moment she said those she saw Hassan let out a feeble moan and something rising in his boxer shorts... Seeing his taut body reacting for her this way, she felt something inside her wanting him with the same intensity as well. She mumbled his name softly, hoping he would get the invitation in her voice. Hassan said, "I'll help you" and pointed towards the stuff in her hands "After all, mine must be somewhere here as well" and he crept closer to her, neither of them making any effort to look for anything. Being near her was making the shaft in his boxers rise further and he was aching to touch her. Meanwhile Aditi, being a virgin was getting very much aroused looking at a guy's cock rise for her and as if in a trance, she rubbed her hand against it gently, making Hassan to moan in his throat.

When she did not do anything more, he looked at her and said her name softly which made her look at him towering over her and the moment she did, he lowered his face and captured her lips with his and urgently put his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her into him, picking her up from the ground a little, without breaking the kiss. He kept kissing her and picked her up properly, locking her legs behind him and took her against a wall and pulled back from the kiss just for a moment. Before she could react, he yanked her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. With quick experienced movements he threw her on the bed and undid the knot of her pyjama bottoms and took those off in one smooth movement as well. He climbed on top of petite Aditi I barely a bra and no panties and held her hands together on top of her head and taking out handcuffs from somewhere he tied her hands together on the bedpost. She was shocked and before she could question the turn this had taken, he bend close to her face and gently kissed her for a long slow minute and she decided not to worry about it for now.

Her relaxation, however, was short lived because she heard Tina call out, "I take my words back. You have done a good and must I say, easy job enslaving this little exotic thing to my bed."

Aditi squirmed looking at Hassan, expecting him to be uncomfortable as well and waiting to be freed when Hassan's lack of shock made her mind register the words Tina just said. But Aditi's shock was about to escalate off the roof when Hassan said, "anything you order mistress".

She had read about domminas and watched some lesbian porn but she never felt like she was into it and being from an orthodox Indian household, she never dared explore it and before she had any time to think what she could do or say to get out of this Tina climbed on top of her and ran her tongue on her supple lips going in a circle and then started moving lower on her neck where she kissed softly and remarked, "Hassan, bring out the gags. I want to taste her, and we don't need the neighbourhood knowing she's being ravaged".

Aditi was realising the seriousness of the situation and started to squirm, trying to get up or throw Tina off. Tina straightened up and sitting on Aditi's waist she looked at her and when Aditi did not stop squirming, she slapped her across her cheeks hard and then once again, a little harder. Creeping close to her ear she said in a finalising tone, "Listen you little bitch, you will do as I say, and you will take what I give you and you will thank me for all of it. Do I make myself clear?"

Aditi nodded but did not dare make a sound and Tina slapped her again and clasped her hair in her fist and pulling on those she asked again, "Do I make myself clear little lamb?"

Aditi meekly answered, "yes tina"

"It's mistress for you from now on".

"Yes mistress". Aditi was scared out of her wits to protest again.

Tina actioned to Hassan to set up a camera and then invited him to join little Aditi's feasting. Aditi on the other hand, could not understand her feelings. She was being insulted, degraded but she wanted nothing more than have Tina taste her in the moment even though she felt it was wrong. Tina asked Hassan to hand over a strap-on, which she donned and then started moving her mouth lower kissing Aditi's neck again and this time biting there hard. She straightened up a bit and looked over at Aditi who clearly wanted to scream from the pain but remembered the order to not make a sound, "I am impressed little lamb. You will be rewarded."

Despite the feelings of reluctance, Aditi also felt an ache in between her legs and the urge to touch herself. As if sensing her feelings, Tina took off Aditi's bra, freeing her small boobs and started sucking her nipple like a hungry animal while stroking the other one between her thumb and her finger meanwhile, taking her hand lower and slightly rubbing the inside of her thighs which made Aditi loosen up and Tina started stroking the hair on her while feeling their wetness which only pleased her more.

Hassan was standing like a loyal servant observing all her mistress was doing and getting hard inside his shorts when Tina turned her attention onto him and ordered him to strip as she moved lower on Aditi's body. Hassan knew his role as he stripped and took position right above Aditi's head and forced open her mouth, holding her hair and shoving his hard cock inside.

Juices were flowing out of Aditi like never before and Tina was hungrily lapping on them licking her swelled clit and making Aditi shiver with her delicate experienced moves as she brought the little lamb close to the peak.

Aditi was gagging on a huge cock on one end and then Tina instructed Hassan to finish inside her mouth, hearing which he increased his pace and started going deeper inside her until she was swallowing his ball sack and choking hard on his huge, hardened cock. Meanwhile, slowly Tina started inserting her strap-on cock into Aditi's wet, warm virgin pussy and once she went all the way in, she immediately pulled out and after having tested the resistance, this time she rammed it in with full force making Aditi squirm in pain with Hassan and his mistress holding her down. Tina picked pace and started matching her rhythm with Hassan's strokes and as he emptied his load in little Aditi's exploited mouth, she came in waves shivering under the trance of orgasm strong as she never had before. Tina pulled out of her and licked all the oozing juice out of her and asked Hassan to clean up and bring Aditi for a shower from her new domme.