Exploring the Lifestyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth brings Roger a new convert.
5.1k words
4.59
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 1 of the story Roger Carlton, a very successful attorney, introduces his newly divorced client, Elizabeth, to the BDSM lifestyle. She is enamored with this powerful man and has long harbored sexual submission fantasies. Roger eases her into the lifestyle, ending up with her in his bed, slightly sore, but happy.

In Chapter 2 Elizabeth experiences new pleasures as she is disciplined by Elaine, Roger's secretary. After a heated threesome, they end up relaxing over dinner at Roger's favorite restaurant. Elaine has just finished talking about her initiation into the lifestyle by Roger and James, his law partner, in the firm's conference room.

Elizabeth was captivated by Elaine's story, how her boss had sensed the latent sexual submissiveness in his young secretary and taken advantage. Now Elaine was fully into the lifestyle, and Elizabeth realized that she was too.

She thought of Janice, who was also so interested. "There seem to be many of us latent submissives out there," she mused. "Just today I had a conversation with a department store saleswoman who was intrigued by my story."

"Maybe I should meet her," grinned Roger.

"Maybe you should," Elizabeth responded with a smile. "She's quite attractive. But how many of us can you handle?"

He laughed. "It doesn't have to be just me. Remember, we are a community."

"Yea," said Elaine. "James is always up for a new adventure...no pun intended."

"At the very least you should bring her to a munch," said Roger.

"A munch?"

Elaine raised her eyes. "My, my...you really are a greenhorn. Munches are gatherings of people in the lifestyle, usually in bars or restaurants. They're an opportunity to meet other practioners, learn about upcoming events, and make plans."

"I remember reading something about that on the internet. Do you just show up, or does someone need to bring you?"

"Either way. Newbies are welcomed. Lifestylers are friendly and non-judgmental."

Elizabeth laughed. "I would hope not...considering all the taboo practices."

"That's part of the spice," Elaine grinned. "I can give you information on upcoming munches, if you want to pass it on to your saleswoman friend, or go yourself."

"Oh no," exclaimed Roger. "I want to keep Elizabeth to myself for now. And it sounds like this salesgirl is ready for plucking. What's her name?"

"Janice," said Elizabeth. "And I think you're right. Her first contact with the lifestyle should be with Roger. He will indoctrinate her properly. I know..."

"Thank you, my dear," Roger said. "I'm intrigued. Why not call her right now...see if she's free to join us tonight?"

"I don't know. Three on one might be too overwhelming."

But Roger's blood was up, and he was determined. "Call her," he said. "That's an order."

"Yes, sir," Elizabeth said quickly. "If she can't come tonight, should I suggest another time?"

"No. Tell her it's tonight, or never. Convince her to meet us at my apartment. Elaine and I will be listening."

"Okay. Her card is somewhere in my purse...yes, here it is...and my phone..."

"Put it on speaker," said Roger. "Here's my card with the address."

A moment later, Janice answered. "Hello..."

"Hi Janice, this is Elizabeth, the woman you had coffee with this afternoon."

"Oh hi...I remember you very well."

"And you remember what we discussed?"

"Oh yes...I haven't been able to get it out of my mind."

"Well...I'm here with the man I told you about, and he wants very much to meet you."

"Really?"

"Yes, he wants to explore that subject with you and me together."

"Ohhhh..."

"I know you'll like Roger. He's the perfect one to introduce you to the lifestyle."

"My goodness. This is so sudden. You would be there too?"

"Yes. All the time. You'd be totally safe."

"When?"

"Now...tonight."

"Oh, my...tonight...right now?"

"Yes, dear...right now...I'll give you the address...you can call Uber...it's a downtown apartment."

"But I already have plans..."

"Cancel them. Roger says it's now or never. He's very firm."

A long pause...sounds of deep breathing.

"Janice...are you still there?"

"Yes...I'm trying to process this...I don't know...it was all just fantasy talk."

"Janice, listen to me. I felt the same way. But I got up my courage and I'm finally myself. You'll regret it forever if you let this chance go by. You've nothing to lose. You can leave whenever you want, I promise you."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay...give me the address...it'll probably take me almost an hour to get there."

"It's 422 Second Avenue, Apartment 1215, the doorman will be expecting you."

"Okay."

"I'm so happy for you. Call me when you're on the way."

"All right. Bye."

"Bye."

Roger reached across the table and took Elizabeth's hand to kiss it. "Great work," he said. "I'm really proud of you. Didn't she do a great job, Elaine?"

"For sure," grinned Elaine. "Another innocent lured into Roger's pleasure garden."

"Now, now," Roger protested. "All I do is help women experience themselves. You know that very well, Elaine."

"It's true, I have to admit."

"Good. All right, let's go to my apartment and prepare to receive Miss Janice."

**

Roger's downtown hideaway was a luxurious apartment on the twelfth floor of a high rise near the river. He had taken Elizabeth there on that first night, and she knew why Elaine referred to it as a 'pleasure garden'. Plants and miniature trees were everywhere in the large living room. The outer wall was twenty feet of floor to ceiling glass, and faced south, insuring ample sunlight. It must take an hour to water everything, she thought to herself.

"Obviously, your favorite color is green," Elizabeth joked. "I didn't notice all these plants the last time I was here. I guess my mind was elsewhere."

"I like nature," Roger said. "I like it in plants, and I like it in women. I like to think the plants bring it out in some of my visitors."

"You're incorrigible," laughed Elizabeth. "But I see your point."

"It's true," Elaine said. "Sometimes, I like to move naked around the little trees, feeling the branches scrape and tickle my skin. You can actually hide from the lust-crazed beast behind some of them. But of course he eventually finds you, and then you pay the price."

"How so?" joked Elizabeth.

"A good switching with a branches and twigs, while he holds you by your collar. You wiggle and squirm, exposing vulnerable areas. It's delicious. In nature the alpha male will have his way with you."

"So true," Roger agreed. "But we won't play that elaborate game with Janice on her first visit. I've a different idea."

"Go easy on her at first," Elizabeth advised. "She still needs convincing."

Roger nodded. "I gathered that from listening to your phone conversation. And she's not expecting Elaine to be here."

"I could hide in the bedroom," Elaine offered.

"No, I want her to see another happy woman in the lifestyle. You will be introduced as my maid, and from your uniform and behavior it will be obvious that you are sexually submissive... and loving it."

"Oh goodie! I'd better quickly change clothes. Janice could arrive momentarily."

"You know where I keep all the costumes. Choose one of the more conservative maid outfits...one with a skirt that covers your ass."

"Yes, sir. Panties or no panties?"

"What'a you think?"

Elaine grinned. "No panties."

Roger turned to Elizabeth. "And as for you, my dear, I want you wearing something that shows you as my readily accessible plaything. The dress you're wearing is very sexy, but it doesn't project the necessary submissiveness. Go with Elaine and pick out a Roman toga, open labels, cinched at the waist, short skirt, high-heeled sandals."

"Does she get to have underwear?" pouted Elaine.

"Of course," Roger smiled. "She can have satin bikini panties, as befitting her higher status than a common maid. But no bra."

"Unfair," laughed Elaine. "I'm the senior bitch in this group."

"Yes, you are my dear," said Roger. "That will become manifest later. But Janice will identify with Elizabeth, and we don't want to scare her."

"Okay," Elaine said. "Let's go get changed, Liz."

Roger smiled as they retreated down the hall. He knew he was a lucky man. All that lusty flesh at his beck and call, and more to come. He went to the wine cooler and extracted two bottles of champagne. Some in the lifestyle liked to use drugs, but he had found that good champagne worked just as well, and was a lot safer. He filled two silver ice buckets and opened one of the bottles. He barely had time to down one glass before the women returned and posed for inspection.

The black, short-skirted uniform clung tightly to Elaine's body. A white-fringed, V bodice dipped low over her chest, held up with off-the-shoulder cuffs and a satin ribbon that pulled the lapels together over her breasts, just covering her nipples. The ribbon was tied with a bow that cried to be released. Her legs were bare down to the white socks that came halfway up her calves. Balancing on five-inch-high heels, she waved a feather duster and grinned.

Elizabeth looked radiant in the silken, white toga. Her bare shoulders, arms, and legs, together with the loose fabric, made it seem she could be stripped naked with a simple tug. She stood with her hands behind her back, like she was offering herself for whatever Roger wanted.

"Beautiful!" he exclaimed. "And sexy as hell. But I need to collar you both, so there's no doubt about your status."

Roger opened a drawer and withdrew two traditional BDSM slave collars--black leather bands with silver studs and a large ring in the center. Both women pulled up their hair so he could buckle the collars in place. He just finished when the intercom buzzed.

"Ah, there's the call from the lobby. Elaine, you busy yourself in the kitchen. Elizabeth, you greet your friend at the door. I'll be ready to offer her champagne and show her around the apartment."

"Good idea to give her a drink right away," said Elizabeth. "She'll need it."

Roger took Elizabeth's face in his hands and kissed her lips. "Thank you for bringing me Janice as a present," he said. "I'll try to make it work for her. But if it doesn't, don't worry. The important thing is that you wanted to please me. Keep doing that and we'll have a lot of fun together."

"I will," she breathed. "There's nothing I want to do more than that."

The doorbell sounded.

"Go to the door," he said. "Act normal. Get her to relax."

Elizabeth opened the door and smiled at her friend. "Oh Janice, I'm sooo happy you came. You look lovely."

Obviously apprehensive, Janice looked Elizabeth up and down. "I didn't know what to wear," she said. "What kind of outfit is that you have on? Is that some kind of lifestyle uniform? Where's Roger?"

Elizabeth laughed. "No...no...there's no uniform. Roger told me to wear this, so I did."

"Ohhh...I feel so dumpy in my slacks and sweatshirt. I guess I wanted to feel... protected."

"I understand. You don't look dumpy at all. Come in and give me your coat."

Taking the coat, Elizabeth stood to the side and closed the door. Roger walked up to Janice, holding two glasses of champagne. "Hello and welcome," he said cheerfully. "Champagne for my compatriot, Elizabeth, and her friend, Janice. Please enjoy it while I show you around my unusual apartment."

Elizabeth clicked glasses with Janice, and then took a long drink, encouraging Janice to do likewise. "It's very good," said Janice. "I do love champagne."

"Excellent," said Roger. "I suspect you may be a bit on edge coming here on such short notice, and the wine will help."

He led them into the living area, picking up his own glass on the way. "Oh my," Janice gasped. "Look at all the plants."

"My indulgence," said Roger. "I would rather be living in the country, but since my work is in the city, I must spend many nights here. "Let's sit down. You two take the couch, and I'll sit opposite."

Janice took her place on the couch and gulped another mouthful of champagne.

"So...," Roger began. "You're here to learn about Elizabeth's and my lifestyle. I've been a happy practioner for many years and will be glad to answer all your questions. It's not as scary as you may be thinking."

"I don't know where to start," Janice said. "Elizabeth seems to be really into it, and I think I'm a lot like her."

"Oh, I'm into it all right," laughed Elizabeth. "Did you notice my collar?"

"Oh, yes...I noticed."

Roger spoke up. "The collar tells everyone present that she's my sex slave...required to do whatever I order."

Janice blanched and looked at Roger. "Are you what's called a 'dom'?"

"I don't care for that label, but I suppose it fits," he said. "Having power over willing women excites me, and I use that power to dominate them sexually. But it only works if the woman is aroused by being forced to submit. She must have given me her consent, one way or another. Rape is abhorrent to me."

"How can you be sure she is consenting?"

"By talking with her and observing her reactions, just like I'm doing with you now."

"And what have you concluded about me?"

"That you're still resisting the power of your inborn sexual nature. You're afraid of unknown consequences if you give up control. But you know in your gut if you don't let go at least once, you will not be living life to the fullest."

Elizabeth chimed in. "That's so true. If I had run away, I would have missed a life experience like no other."

"Trust is very important in the lifestyle," continued Roger. "You barely know Elizabeth, and you've just met me. You're wondering if you can trust us to protect you from harm once you give up control."

"Yes. But how could I ever know?"

"You just have to jump in," said Elizabeth. "You can jump out at any point, guaranteed. Believe me, after a few scenes you'll trust Roger completely, and you won't think about stopping."

"Surely, there are limits..."

"Absolutely," said Roger. "We would approach them slowly and stop when you say so, or when I sense things are going too far."

"Do I have to decide tonight?"

"No, of course not," said Roger. "You can take as much time as you want. You can watch others without getting involved. Most BDSM clubs welcome nonparticipating visitors. What would you like to do?"

"I'd like to drink another glass of champagne."

Roger smiled and looked toward the kitchen. "Elaine," he shouted, "bring more champagne for our guest."

With a puzzled expression, Janice followed Roger's eyes toward the kitchen entrance. In a moment Elaine appeared in her revealing costume, carrying champagne in an ice bucket. She kept her eyes down, as befitting a submissive servant, and wobbled on her high heels to place the bucket on a side table.

"Refill our glasses," commanded Roger.

"I didn't know anyone else was here!" stammered Janice.

"It's just the maid," said Roger.

"But she's wearing a collar..."

"Yes. She will do whatever we tell her. Elizabeth, show Janice how Elaine obeys."

"Yes, sir," Elizabeth replied. "Elaine, when you've finished pouring the champagne, stand beside the table, turn around, and bend over."

Janice watched, spellbound, as Elaine did as ordered. Her skirt rode up, just exposing the crease at the top of her thighs.

"More," said Elizabeth.

"OH MY..." gasped Janice. "The poor girl is not wearing panties!"

Roger rose to his feet. Three steps took him to Elaine's side, where he grasped her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. "Elaine has such a firm, shapely ass," he said. "She's not always dressed as a maid, but she's never allowed to wear panties when she comes to visit. Watch this..."

He swung his arm in an upward arc to deliver a smack to Elaine's ass, hard enough to bring her up on her toes. She moaned and staggered forward, but then quickly resumed the position Elizabeth had ordered.

"Elaine gets off on being spanked," Roger said to Janice. "Come, try it yourself."

Janice seemed mesmerized. She downed her champagne in three gulps and rose from the couch. It was like she was in the grip of an invisible force. Roger smiled and stood aside. "Taunt her," he whispered to Elaine. "Wiggle your ass."

Elizabeth watched, wide-eyed, as her friend placed her hand on the swaying target.

SPLAT...SPLAT...SPLAT

Three hard spanks landed on Elaine's bare butt. She screeched and struggled to maintain her position. Janice stepped back, acting like she was amazed at what she'd done. "I hope I didn't hurt her too much," she lamented.

"No way," said Elizabeth. "Check her pussy."

"Oh my, I've never..."

Elizabeth sympathized. "I hadn't either. But its common in the lifestyle...and it adds an exciting dimension. We submissives can be turned on by dominating each other, almost as much as by being dominated."

"Very astute, Elizabeth," said Roger. "You've learned much in a short time. Let's show Janice how to discipline a saucy maid."

"Stand up, Elaine," Roger ordered. "Put your hands behind your back and come here."

Elaine walked to Roger's chair and stood before him. "Such nice, slender legs. Janice, look at these firm thighs. I've been between them many times. You don't know this, but Elaine is my secretary. She puts out for all the lawyers in the office. Don't you Elaine?".

"Yes, sir."

"What does that make you, Elaine?" he asked as he ran his hands up and down her legs.

"Do I have to say it?"

"Yes, Elaine. But first, spread your legs."

Elaine's breathing picked up. She closed her eyes and edged her feet apart.

"Wider, Elaine," Roger said calmly. "You know better than to deny me easy access."

"Ohh..."

"Now say it. What does fucking all the lawyers in my office make you?"

"It... makes me... the office slut."

Roger reached high under Elaine's skirt and drew his middle finger through the slippery valley. Then, showing the glistening finger to Janice, he gloated. "She was already wet, but that dose of humiliation triggered a geyser. It happens with most submissives."

"Oh...my...," Janice murmured.

"How does she look, Janice? Hot and ready? Craving more than just my finger?"

"Ummm..."

"Can you imagine yourself in her place...totally under my control?"

"Yessss...god help me..."

"Elizabeth, I think Janice is ready to be collared. There's one under the couch. Put it on her."

"My pleasure," said Elizabeth.

"Ohhh...I don't know...I'd like to just watch..."

Elizabeth was firm. "Nonsense. You're so ripe. I can see it in your eyes. Now, pull your hair out of the way. There...it looks good on you."

"Ahhhhh..."

Easing Elaine out of the way, Roger got to his feet and stepped in front of Janice. "Get up," he ordered.

As if in a trance, Janice stood. Roger hooked a finger in the ring on her collar and pulled her to him. With his other hand he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. Their eyes met, and she knew he was about to kiss her. She parted her lips.

The kiss was long and passionate. She met his tongue and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kept control, never releasing his hold on her collar. Finally, he raised his head and pushed her back.

"You're mine now. You will obey me and submit to whatever I want."

Her senses on fire, Janice nodded and reached for another kiss. He smiled and stepped back. "Say it," he said. "Tell me what you will do."

"Anything," she breathed. "Anything you tell me to do."

"What does that make you?"

"It makes me your submissive sex slave."

"Very good," he chuckled. "You've been reading BDSM stories. You are a slut and will call me, 'sir'. Failure to obey will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Strip her," he said to Elizabeth. "Elaine, you can help."

Janice acquiesced as the two women removed her clothes. When she was down to her bra and panties, Roger gathered her in his arms and kissed her again. She responded with a kind of hunger that amazed them both. Her body trembled under his touch... the presence of the other women forgotten.

12