Exploring the Lifestyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and released her. "Finish the job," he said to his accomplices. "Then put her in some heels and parade her around so I can admire that fine body."

Roger resumed his seat. Janice stood motionless as the two submissives moved to obey his command. Elizabeth stood behind the dazed woman, unhooked her bra, and slid the garment off and down her arms. Elaine removed her own high heels and knelt to the side, so that Roger would have a full-frontal view when she eased the woman's panties over her hips and down her legs. Then, raising one foot at a time, she freed the flimsy fabric and eased Janice into the five-inch heels.

"Hands behind you...shoulders back...legs apart," barked Elaine. "Show your master what you've got."

Roger was pleased. Elaine had picked up on his mention of humiliation as an aphrodisiac. He noted Janice's rigid nipples and the glaze on the neatly trimmed pussy.

"Step closer," he said. "That's a good girl. What nice tits you have. Good sized and still perky. Lean down so I can examine them."

"OHHH..."

Janice leaned over him, keeping her hands behind her, out of the way, so that her tits hung in front of this face, totally exposed and vulnerable. She ached for him to feel them, squeeze them, tweak her rigid nipples. But he kept his hands on his lap, making her wait.

"You have very nice tits, Janice," he said calmly. "Are you offering them to me?"

"Ohhh... yes... yes... please... touch them..."

"Are they mine? To handle and punish whenever I want?"

At the word 'punish', Janice winced. She started to straighten, but Elaine was quick to put a hand on her neck and shove her back down.

"Please don't hurt them," she whined.

"If they're mine, I can do what I want with them. I may want to bounce them around or decorate them with nipple clamps. You have a lot to learn about being a true submissive. A bit of pain is a necessary part of breaking you in. You'll learn to go with it."

"OHH...GOD..."

"Now, let's see if they feel as good as they look. I'll just probe them lightly with my fingertips...like this. Oh yes...soft and firm at the same time. And these long springy nipples...so nice and hard..."

"UMMMM..."

"It amuses me to flick them back and forth and watch you squirm. Let's see how you like having them pinched..."

"ARrrrgg..."

"Hold her, Elaine. She must learn to deal with a bit of tit torture. It's one of my specialties."

Elaine seized the victim's wrists and pulled her arms up behind her back, forcing her to bend until her breasts dropped into Roger's big hands. Groping and squeezing, he agitated the hard points in his palms. Janice squealed and stamped her feet, but to no avail.

"OOooowww..."

SMACK...SMACK...

Roger slapped the hanging targets side to side, just hard enough to make her cry out.

"Stop...please stop...I'll do what you want...anything..."

"You'd better!" he growled, grabbing her hair and pulling her face up to stare into her eyes. "Now, thank me for pleasuring your unworthy tits!"

"Ah...ah...thank you, sir..."

"How will you make them worthy of my attention in the future? Use your imagination."

"Uh...uh...I will dress to show them off. I will expose them on your command. I will... rub them... on various parts of your body."

"Excellent. You are fast becoming one of my favorites. Now you may kiss me."

In a near frenzy of lust Janice attacked his mouth. He held her hair in one hand and squeezed a tit in the other. Her tongue sought his, dancing in and out of both their mouths. Elaine released her arms so she could wrap them around his neck. The young woman's hips began a slow rotation, and her moans filled the room.

At length he pulled her head back. "You're one hot slut," he said with a smile. "Clearly ready to be fucked. But not yet. Your initiation into the lifestyle will not be complete without a spanking. Right, Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth had been watching the scene with growing arousal. Janice's quick acquiescence and passion had surprised her. And the younger woman's body was blatantly sexy. Roger was clearly enjoying working her up.

"For sure," Elizabeth replied. This newbie needs a good spanking. The memory of it will make her more obedient and compliant in the future. It certainly has for me."

"I want her over my lap," said Roger. "Take her over to that armless chair. Elaine, bring me the spanking cushion. It's under the couch."

"Spanking cushion?" queried Elizabeth.

Elaine laughed. "You haven't experienced that yet. It's dome-shaped and sculpted to fit over the spanker's thigh. The spankee lies with his or her stomach on the cushion, hands on the floor on one side, feet on the floor on the other. The victim's ass is raised and highlighted...very erotic. And an open space is created underneath, giving easy access to sensitive areas."

"Oh my...", Elizabeth chortled as she seized Janice by the hand and pulled her toward the spanking chair. "Come along, dear, you're in for it now!"

Roger shucked off his shoes and stood. He looked at Elaine, and then down at the tent in his light-weight slacks. Elaine smiled, knowing that he was singling her to remove his pants before the spanking. She knew he wanted his bare cock rubbing against Janice's stomach as she squirmed on his lap.

Elaine stepped up to him and teased his lips with her tongue, while her hands worked at his belt buckle. He stood motionless, letting her do the work. The belt parted, then the waist clasp, and finally the zipper. The pants dropped to the floor. He was'nt wearing undershorts. She smiled and wrapped her hand around the familiar, very firm cock.

"Spank her good," she said. "She deserves to be punished for coming here and flaunting her twenty-something body. And then, after you fuck her, turn her over to me."

Roger chuckled as he pulled her hand away and strode toward the chair. "You will be thoroughly broken in tonight," he said to Janice, who stood staring at the rigid spear spoking out between the flaps of his shirt. Elizabeth held her arms behind her, forcing her breasts up and out, and accenting the vulnerability of her naked body.

"Please don't hurt me," she whimpered. "You're so big."

"I'll do as I please," he said sternly. "Elizbeth, fold her arms behind her and tie them together. Use those two short Velcro straps on the sideboard. I want her helpless with her hands up and out of the way."

"Yes, sir. Forearms together, Janice. That's a good girl."

Roger sat in the chair and watched as his new divorcee playmate secured her friend's arms behind her back. The naked young woman quivered as she accepted her helplessness.

"Look at me, Janice," Roger said. "I love seeing the look of lust on the faces of submissive sluts about to be spanked. Step closer so I can feel how wet you are...that's it...now spread your legs."

Roger's index finger started at Janice's belly button and slowly inched downward. She closed her eyes and raised her hips, drawing his touch to her need. He made tantalizing little circles on her skin, but stopped at the edge of the hot wetness.

"Not yet my dear," he teased. "Drape yourself over the cushion now. Help her, Elizabeth. Get her in just the right position."

"Ohhh..."

"Perfect," he said. "What a nicely shaped ass you've brought me, Elizabeth. See how it domes... like a basketball...tight, firm flesh. It will bounce back nicely from each blow."

WHAP

"AWwww..."

WHAP...WHAP...WHAP...

"OWWHHHOOOWW..."

"Give it to her good," encouraged Elaine. "She's so ready for this. I'll bet she's sopping wet... about to cum."

Roger scrapped his fingernails over the reddening flesh. "You know better than to cum without permission, don't you Janice?"

"OHHH..."

"Let's see how close you are. Now open your legs."

"Ah...Ah...Ahh...Ahhh...," panted Janice as his fingertips roamed lightly over her slippery lips.

"Do you want to cum, Janice?"

"OHH...yes...yes...please...don't stop...OHHHH..."

"Hold on, my dear," he said. "I won't stop, but you're not to cum until I say. And there's one more part to your initiation. Elaine, please introduce our friend to the beaded probe. I'll hold her down and keep her mind on her pussy."

"Yes, sir," said Elaine with a big smile. "Elizabeth can help me."

In a moment Elaine was kneeling between Janice's spread thighs, spreading her ass cheeks and pouring a stream of lube in the valley. Janice moans grew louder as she realized what was about to happen and Roger continued to diddle her pussy. Elizabeth stood by, waiting for instructions, and imagining the passions running through her needy friend.

Elaine set aside the lube and picked up the probe---a thin dildo studded with small spheres. It was one of her favorite toys, ideal for use in a first ass penetration. The little spheres were highly stimulating as the probe slithered slowly in and out.

"Spread her cheeks for me, Elizabeth," Elaine said. "Hold her open while I work this little toy into her. She's about to feel something incredible."

Gently Elaine teased the rounded tip of the probe around Janice's tightly puckered opening. "Relax my dear," she soothed. "Make it easy on yourself. This is going into you. You can't stop it."

"AH...AH...AH..."

Elaine looked up at Roger. "She's sooo tight. Maybe if you dinged her clit..."

"AARRGGGG..." Janice screeched. Her hips came up off the cushion as her muscles relaxed to admit the insidious intruder. Elaine kept up the pressure, and the first bead popped inside. A few seconds later her second sphincter was breached. The dildo moved deeply in her ass, slowing sliding and twisting, the beads stimulating the sensitive nerve endings.

"NOW," cried Elaine. "Take her over the top!"

Roger pushed his very hard and leaking cock up against the writhing woman's stomach and rubbed his fingertip hard against her thrusting clit. "CUM NOW", he growled.

Moaning and crying Janice writhed on his lap, as a powerful orgasm surged through her. Dimly she was aware of a hot fluid running across her stomach. On and on it went, until finally they slumped together, both satiated.

"My god," cried Elizabeth. "What a scene! She went into orbit! And Roger's cum all over her..."

"Yes indeed," Elaine responded. "She's now a permanent member of the lifestyle. Vanilla sex will never cut it for her again."

Elizabeth nodded. "I know..."

12