Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! H-Holy shit!! FUCK!! Where is it fucking going?? MMMM!! No way all that... UHHHH!! Can f-fucking fit in me! OH GOD!!" Trish gasped out, moaning as her body shifted slightly with each thrust she took, but not being allowed to shift too far back as he held her leg. Keeping her in place enough to pump away smoothly as she felt like her pussy was being resized to fit the shape of his meaty and mighty dick. Over half of his length now buried inside of her but the lusty stare she's giving showing that she, while having her doubts if she can take it all, isn't going to ask him to stop. "OH FUCK! OH SHIT... MMMMMM!! So fucking big!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK! It's s-stretching me ooooooooooout!! MMMM!!" She panted as already, a couple drops of sweat were starting to form across her tanned face. Tossing her hair back so she could just gaze down and see the piston-like motion being applied to her slot. The actual fucking only having just barely stared but already making her look like she's easily suited for a career in this industry than the sports entertainment one she made her name in.

It was sinful words he's heard plenty of times before, but hearing the purring groans from the stacked Canadian MILF already ranked highly in the dirty talk he's heard over the years. The sound, along with the grip around his dick, easily keeping him motivated to give it to her good and deep as he continued to slip in inch after fat inch into her twat. Her pussy giving way to properly accommodate his massive size in a way that few women, experienced with adult films or otherwise, can even handle this amount of. His suspicions about her being quite the Size Queen looking to be more and more true with each passing thrust. His own groans shameless and loud but more letting the action speak for itself. Keeping his own body at a slight angle as he pumps her, ensuring the view of her twat getting stuffed full isn't blocked.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK... OH SHIT... MMMM! D-Don't stop! MMMM! AHHHH! Yessssssssss... MMMMM! More!! OOOOOOOOH" The woman once voted the Greatest Female Superstar in WWE history moaned out as her eyes were locked onto that cock sliding into her like she was in a trance. Not even aware of the shameful, cock-drunk expression on her face as she enjoyed big black cock for the first time into her snug, wet and white pussy. Yet even as there was still a third of him or so left to be stuffed into her snatch? All the previous worries, along with the discomfort of being split apart, were looking to be long gone even now. "FUCK... MMMM! YES! God it's filling me up! Stretching me... AHHHH! Stretching me the fuck out! MMMMM! Deep in my fucking, tight little pussy! OOOOOOH FUCK!!" She moaned out. Fingers still digging into the couch she's laying on as her tight slot took the deep fucking. Once in a while her stare at her own crotch being broken as her eyes looked upward for a moment's roll back before snapping back down. Her mind buzzing as pleasurable nerves were being hit that she never knew existed from any sort of play before. Fingers, toys or even cock. She was beginning to understand why, in the bit of research she'd done on the topic of this kind of sex, why they said 'Once you go Black, you Never go Back!'.

On his part, the built wall of a stud fucking her wasn't just treating this like a training session for the newcomer to taking a dick like his. Moaning as he was more than enjoying her walls clinging to his shaft as he pumped in and out. Knowing just how to ease a rookie in without breaking them as the measured pace he was using proved. Allowing that steady entry to feed in his thick inches as the time passed and both their groans increased. A smile on his features as he saw he was now so deep in that it was the limit her oral hole had been able to take what feels already like a lifetime ago with how good this sex has been. No need to hold back now as he took the chance, plunging in and driving his whole length deep into her love tunnel. Certifying the WWE Hall of Famer as Blacked as he went balls deep for the first time, and from her squeal of delight, far from the last time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK!!" Trish's back arched off the seating she was on, sticking her tits out and up as her head tilted back almost the same as she squirmed. Feeling her snatch really being stretched out as he kept his prick stuffed into her to allow them both to savour the moment. Oh, and letting the camera film a horny MILF loving her mind thanks to a big dick didn't hurt either. "AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!!" Soon the moans kept coming as he got to work drilling her. Still using a steady pace, making sure not to wreck her just because she's taken him all in, so she got a chance to adjust as her tight walls remained pressing all around his length. Forming juices coating him as he moaned out and pumped away. Just now with his big heavy balls smacking off her tanned body to add in a new sound along with all their cries of delight.

"FUCK!! FUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH GOD YESSSSS... FUUUUUUUCK!!" When her head finally leaned back down, she had a fucked silly look that porno starlets either mature like her or freshly legal would pay to be able to pull off. Except this was no exercise in acting or faking her pleasure. Her eyes looking upward and her mouth hanging open as her moans poured out. Her tongue flicking out once in a while as her tits bounced and moisture continued to form across her stunning frame. "UHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... FUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." Being driven crazy by a huge dick spreading her wide in a way that even her previous on-screen fucking couldn't quite match. And likely not just from the sheer size of dick was handling even with her own questions about how much she could take. The thrill of interracial sex now firmly planted into her pleasure-drunk mind and the action was far from done now.

Not just that, but the fact that as a veteran of films like this, Steele knew that just using her in one position simply would not be enough to satisfy. Pulling out of her twat for just a moment, leaving her groaning at the sudden empty feeling between her legs. Offering no resistance as he pulled her across, and then onto his lap as he sat down onto the couch once again. Reaching down to line up his dick with her snatch and then, like the Size Queen he suspected her to be, just thrusting up firmly with a single pump to claim her wet snatch once again. Much to her howling delight as her head tossed back, almost sending her glasses off her face as he gripped her waist and began to thrust upward.

"AAAAAAAAAAH GOD!! HOLY FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The hands of the Canada's Got Talent judge gripped the broad shoulders of the man using her and her stunning, curvy body like she was a living cock sleeve. Just letting her be used for his pleasure, although getting a mind-blowing amount of it herself as her loud moans were showing. "OOOOOOOOH GOD DON'T STOP!! HOLY FUCK!! You're filling me up! MMMM!! It's so fucking good!! AHHHH FUCK!! GOD KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEEE MMMMM!!" She begged in between those cries of joy. Her ass now sticking out towards the camera. Jiggling when his delivered a pump and made her body jolt up before gravity and his commanding hold of her toned waist brought her smacking down onto his lap. The sight of her cheeks in motion along with his dick vanishing up into her wet hole before reappearing shortly after ensuring this tape would be even hotter than the one she's done in the past. And likely ranking very highly in his own extensive history of conquests too.

"MMMMM... My fucking pleasure, babe..." Steele said without any shame. Her body in front of him masking that intense look of delight that he's known across his rugged face as he let out deep groans. He had a literal best seat in the house for this action, able to look up and see the high state of heaven this new fuck buddy of his was in from her lewd expression. Then a short distance down to seeing her big titties bouncing away in time with how he was making her frame shift up and down like an elevator cart going haywire each time he sent his dick up to the hilt into her twat. It was far from the first time he'd seen the mind of a hot white babe being rewired by his huge, fat black dick, changing her life so that she'd never be able to go without feeling this pleasure again. But his own moans showing this was something a lot more special than the usual one and done whores he's ploughed over the years. Making a special effort with his stiff and steady slams into her slot to ensure this could be a regular booty call he could call on for a long, long while to come.

"AHHHHH SHIT! OH FUCK YES! MORE! COME ON! OH GOD!! OH FUCK YES!! SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD MMMMM!!" For a woman who has competed in Indian Strap, Tables and Hardcore matches over her legendary career? This was looking like the hardest test she's ever had yet as her already gorgeous enough body was shining with sweat as she got treated like a sentient sex toy. Not even having it in her at this point to actively bounce on the cock being rammed up into her, but that fact not relevant to them when the pleasure felt this good. "AHHHHH FUCK!! GONNA... GOD I'M GONNA FUCKING BREAK!! UHHHH!! IT'S TOO MUCH!! MMMMM!! TOO... FUCKING... GOOD!! AHHHHH SHIT!!" She panted between loud moans as her glasses were barely staying on the edge of her nose as she constantly bucked up and down. Her ass clapping off his strong, dark legs as she got brought straight down to take the next stiff pump up. The force of the motion sending her up with a bounce along with his hold on her, before she got pulled back down and he banged her all over again.

Even as resized to fit the shape of his huge, dominating cock as she was, that soaking pussy of hers was perfectly clamped around his thickness to further showcase her status as a Size Queen among her other nicknames (and her actual accomplishments). Keeping him moaning out as, not just from lasting inside of such a fantastic piece of pussy, but using this sort of drilling pace on a beauty who can clearly take it was finally taking a toll on this stud. Moisture starting to form on him but he was far from spent, not with this kind of red hot motivation to slam into a stunning married beauty. Her wedding ring on one of the fingers currently clutching his shoulders as she held on for her life while getting the best sex she's ever had, including that from her husband which led to her MILF status.

But thoughts about the family she's cheating on, or let alone the damage done to her career if this encounter ever became public, wasn't even on her mind right now. Barely forming any thoughts other than how amazing it felt to get Blacked and offer up her tight little white pussy to a huge slab of meat. As if her body had been built for this, getting nailed balls deep and resized with a round of fucking that would leave her pussy stretched out for at least a couple of weeks if not longer. Her long blonde hair swaying behind her as her body jolted up and down, with a couple loose strands left stuck on her cheek from her own sweating like she's been stuck in a sauna for hours. Groaning in delight when she got pulled down and filled up, already longing for the feeling of being stretched out wickedly even in the brief seconds before he rammed back in.

"AAAAAAAAH GOD! FUCK!! CUMMING! GONNA... GONNA!! AHHHH HOLY FUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMMMM!!" Trish barely managed to squeal out a warning before her body shuddered and her head tilted back again. Drooling slightly from the mouth as she moaned out and her twat found a fresh, almost impossible at this point tightness as she came all over that still thrusting dick. Again, no need for the usual porno faking of a peak here as more of her juices flowed down over his dick as he kept working in and out like a piston. Ensuring that mind-breaking orgasm flowed through her mind. Cementing how it was going to be from black cock, or perhaps only just this particular slab of man-meat, that she'd need to come find to get this sort of feeling again. All the while, and to his credit, Steele stayed rock hard with a grunt as he pumped away. Guiding her through the high and only easing off when she gasped out and began leaning forward to show how much it had taken out of her. "FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMM... Oooooooooh fuck..."

"Mmmmm... You're a fucking keeper, babe..." Lexington grinned, giving another filthy compliment as he slowly lifted the tired beauty from off of his still rock hard cock. "I think I need to make you a regular booty call for my off days..." He added, moving his hand down and around her. Hammering the point across by delivering a firm spank onto her juicy ass to make her groan.

"Ahhhhh... B-Booty, huh?" Trish had a lazy smile on her sweat-coated face. Still clearly in a daze from her orgasm as she didn't object to the gaping, dripping with juices state of her pussy being shown off to the camera. "There's no way... Even that big, huge fucking black cock of yours could fit in my ass, stud..." She purred, grinding her spread open folds against his dick as she felt him still being hard.

"Oh, I think you can... Hell, I'd bet that you can..." He smirked as he lifted her off his lap. Moving her over onto the edge of the couch and bringing her up to her knees. Almost a doggy style position with her elbows on the far rest and legs on the cushion. "And I bet a nasty Momma like you gets off even more getting your fine, fat ass fucked than you do that tight fucking pussy of yours." He said. Making another educated assumption based on how right he's been so far about her Size Queen status.

One of the benefits of porn is the 'magic' of editing, skipping and cutting out the bits in between positions or the discussion of what's coming next. So when the camera next showed the hung hunk moving in behind his still horny co-star, the portion of time spent readying up her backside with lubricant wasn't seen. Just the evidence of seeing that raised up and sticking out booty of the multi-time Women's Champion in WWE with her tight asshole glistening from the prep work done to her. Leaving her ready, or as much as she and any newbie to interracial anal can be, for him and his huge dick as he moved up behind her and pressed his fat cock-head against her entrance. Completing the hat trick of sampling her pleasurable holes in a single say -- something that even the man she's actually married to hasn't gotten to do in all their years of their relationship.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCKING GOD!! FUCK!!" Another howling cry, this time with a blend of pleasure and pain as this resizing of one of her tunnels wasn't strictly pleasurable either. Not looking like she's never taken anyone, or anything, into this hole before in the past as she wasn't begging for this to stop. Even so, getting a huge pole suddenly pushed into her was another sensation setting off sparks in her already cock-drunk, lust-craving mind. "HOLY FUCK... AHHHHH GOD!! IT'S FUCKING STRETCHING ME OUT!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YOU'RE GONNA... MMMMMM!! FUCKING RUIN ME BACK THERE! OH FUCK!!" Her hands slapped the rest of the couch she was being fucked on as she fought through the pain and stared back with another stunned and sexy wide-eyed expression made hotter by the glasses she still had on. Looking over her shoulder to watch that big dick being eased, for the moment, in and out of her tightest of holes.

"MMMM... Yeah, just like I thought... MMMM! Even fucking better than your pussy, babe..." He just confidently smiled as he let out his husky groans. Pumping smoothly and steadily as he delivered another round of perfectly timed and paced thrusts with the right amount of force behind him. Treating his hole like the others to allow the gradual invasion into her tunnel. Getting plenty of pleasure from her walls, vice-like around his dick as they provided plenty of pressure even with all the lubing up done before. He never got tired of seeing a fine, thick piece of white ass backing up into his big black cock and this was no exception. And a sight he planned on seeing many times over as he looked to show her some more mind-breaking sex this time from a hole that even she rarely gives up to the few men who can last with her.

"UHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK! DON'T STOP! FUCK!! COME ON! MMMM!! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME, FUCKER! COME ON! FUCK!!" The woman once voted the WWE's Diva of the Decade groaned out as she kept staring back at her own booty. Watching herself take that huge cock that's now extremely familiar with as it works in and out of her tight asshole. Clearly having a craving now for more as she rocked herself back and forth against his thrusts. Helping to slip more of his size in to both of their groaning approval. "MMMMM! YESSSSSS... FUCK!! OH GOD IT'S RIPPING ME OPEN... MMMM!! AND I FUCKING LOVE IT! FUCK!!" She added, licking her lips for a shameless show as she pushed her booty back and forth, actively fucking the cock sliding in and out of her tanned and rounded rump. Showing how drowning in lust her mind was right now as she moved a hand down between her legs. Brushing a couple of fingers against her still gaping along with dripping folds to keep the pleasure as high as possible. Thinking nothing of the self-pleasuring to enhance the anal action, even at the expense of one of her digits baring her wedding band to leave it sticky with the juices from unfaithful intercourse.

"MMMM!! And I fucking thought... MMMM... You were just a damn fine actress in your last film..." Lex commented between his own deep and long groans. Loving her cries of delight and that wild look of pleasure across her face as she was sweating all over again from this action. Her hair a sprawled mess back over her other shoulder while her tits hung down and swayed back and forth in time with the shifting on her body. "AHHHHH... I can fucking see you're the real deal... MMMM... Sign me up for this fucking Stratusfaction any fucking day of the week!" He added with a grunt. Only halfway into her booty and looking like this was one of the best asses he's ever gotten to fuck. Her flesh jiggling already as she pushed back and took him, helping to gradually get more of his huge size into the last of her holes to be tested and stretched out.

To her own credit, she was managing to handle not just this action but still be active and at it as this late stage of the on-camera fucking. Although from her staring back, she didn't seem to be even registering now that there was a lens at her booty, filming that huge cock sliding in and out of her back passage as she was so focused on the pleasure. Rubbing away at her twat to keep her groaning as the sting from her backdoor being spread wide was subsiding, making way much like her anal walls were doing for that dick for even more pleasure. Looking more and more like she's far more familiar with anal action than she truly is as another of her holes is approaching true Size Queen status with every thick inch she handles from behind.

"UHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCK!!" She jolted forward, even making her hand leave her snatch for a moment when she finally felt his crotch crashing into her backside. Filling her up with all that wonderful, black cock deep into her tight and juicy white ass. That slap of skin hitting skin ringing out along with their moans as she got back to work brushing away at her pussy with her already sticky fingers. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! YESSSSSSSS... MMMMM... FUCK...." She groaned out as her eyes started rolling upward again as she began to drool a little. Missing the timing on her shoves back so she was getting more jolted forward than properly bouncing herself back to meet the thrusts. Her glasses coming close to slipping off her nose, just hanging on as her head hung down a little as the sensations of deep, hole stretching anal was a whole new, thrilling sensation she couldn't believe she's waited all her life to finally enjoy.