Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

And for the stud behind her, he was just getting to pound in balls deep to another fantastic, fat ass of an unsatisfied MILF. Awakening her mind to the wonders of taboo sex with not just a black man, but cheating on her husband at the same time. His heavy balls striking off her skin when he drove in before pulling out to repeat the motion. Sweating a healthy amount himself but still enough in the tank to give her a full working over. Especially as he was now dead set on making her so addicted to this pleasure she'd willingly, as all of this sex currently as, but regularly stop by to see him and be another of his lead cock sleeves. To do that though he'd need to really go all out, and kicked off the final stages of their fun by first, with a reluctant groan, pulling out of that fine backside. Admiring the already noticeably gaping state of her asshole from the work he's done to her already.

"W-Wait... I was s-so close..." Stratus mumbled out, not having the energy to try and resist but not that she would have if she could. Drawing in air as he finally moved her and the action off of the couch, but just to leave her looking shameful in a new way to start fucking her on the floor rather than even on some furniture. Face down, ass up as he moved to mount her in a primal position with a squat over her booty. Pushing his dick back down into her and holding her hips to keep his target raised. Leaving her to groan out as her cheek was laying on the floor. Her glasses slightly raised up, barely hanging on her face now from the position but still having the erotic autopilot on to keep a hand between her legs and applied to her dripping wet pussy.

"MMMMMMMMM... FUUUUUUUUUUUCK..." All the multi-time former WWE Women's Champion could do was grunt out like she was an animal in heat as she got that huge, hole-stretching cock slammed down into her booty. Her butt cheeks shaking from the impact that sent her body shifting forward on the floor, just to be hauled back in order to get the next thrust. The motion repeated stiffly as she got used like a living sex doll, being fucked hard against the floor as she lost even more of her mind. "FUCK... FUCK... UHHHHH!! MMMMM..." Drooling onto the surface with eyes staring ahead and up. Not even registering the camera right in front of her capturing all this sin. Her snatch still sending out her arousal, making it drip down her wrist and arm as she played with herself briskly. The contrast seen of that arm able to rapidly move and function while the other was limp and sprawled out to the side. Like her brain was diverting the last bits of energy she had left to the functions that mattered most, and all of it being only focused on pleasure and sin.

Smack. Smack. Smack! The repeated clapping of cheeks sounded just as hot as the dirty talk, even in its mumbled form, pouring from Trish's mouth right now. Steele showing off that famous stamina and experience to really go to town on that booty that he's tamed and claimed, not to mention spread out so much he can easily plough down into her balls deep with a single thrust. Those pumps coming stiffly and repeatedly now however as he had no reason to hold back now she and her back passage were so used to his huge member. Giving him a workout to remember too as the sweat left a shine across his muscular, dark skinned body as he pumped away into that tanned, tight and juicy ass of the white beauty underneath him.

"UHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK... FUUUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHHH..." She was almost unrecognisable from the woman who had walked in the door at the start of this encounter. A little forming pool of drool by her cheek as she groaned out and added to the mess on the floor with more of her juices as her fingers furiously worked over herself. Her ass high and raised up in near mindless submission, while her mouth groaned out and her cheek rubbed on the floor she was laying on. Jolting back and forth still as she got nailed hard from above. A position alone that some far more seasoned, actual porn stars couldn't last in. Not she currently had the working brain cells to appreciate that, so busy caught up in the best, roughest sex of her life so far.

That proven when she couldn't even form the words to warn about her upcoming peak, and one just as hard if not even more so than the first orgasm she'd had earlier on. Her eyes rolling right back and her eyewear half-falling off her face as her head squirmed. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth, into the drool already there to add to the mess. All as her juices dripped down her inner thighs as her hand managed to rub away at herself for a last quick round. Riding out all the pleasure as her booty still got fucked deep and hard, even as the hunk above him moaned out deeply and loudly. Getting something more to test his ability to last when her back passage clamped around his prick as he pumped. But surviving through the new pressure until her hand almost in defeat of his sexual superiority just fell from between her legs to slump down to the floor. Allowing him to stop this thrusts and pull out. Letting the camera see that wide, spread open state of her asshole as if the look on her face wasn't shameful enough already.

If this footage ever leaked out, and considering how seemingly at least more than one person has witnessed her previous 'private' sex tap before, then the footage up until now would have more than satisfied. But not quite for the stud who made this WWE Hall of Famer into a personal Blacked whore. Reaching down and pulling her up to her knees, and even pushing her glasses back into place before he used the hand to stroke off. That familiar, groaning, open mouthed expression of pleasure on his face as he rapidly pumped. Aiming down as the woman he was holding mumbled and her eyes blinked into focus as she just began to come back down to Earth from another intense high.

Just to look up and get her vision blinded by thick blasts of hot spunk raining down on her. Trish Stratus' glasses getting coated with jizz to drip off the frames as the rest of her gorgeous face took a massive, fitting for porn load. Streaks hitting across her cheeks, nose, up on the forehead and across her pouty lips. A couple drops getting stuck through strands of her blonde hair for good measure. More than enough to start falling from her face and eyewear, landing onto her heaving tits for an extra mess. But ironically, it was the freshly fucked MILF who provided the nastiest end to this scene herself. Without even being able to see, she first reached out, gripping his cock to rather sensually stroke him off before she leaned forward and managed to capture the crown of his softening cock between her lips. Slurping loudly to steal the taste of cum from off of him before pulling back. Using her tongue to swirl around the head as she cleaned him off without even being ordered too. Her hand pumping away to ensure his huge load was milked dry as if she was born not just for adult films, but to take care of a big black dick like this.

"Mmmmm... Fuck... That was so fucking good..." Trish purred, taking a moment to slap the head of his dick against her lips. Smearing cum about just so she had an excuse to lick it off and swallow it down. "Big, black fucking cock... Making me into a nasty fucking slut..." She groaned against his dick as she gave another couple of pumps.

"So... Guess all is forgiven, right?" Lexington smiled as she watched her make a fresh display of herself against his dick. "Because you can get this big fucking dick any time you want, babe." He stated, clearly wanting not just another round with her, but plenty more times with her.

"Oh fuck yeah... I want this huge fucking cock again..." Stratus grinned. "Stretching me the fuck out... Hitting deeper than my fucking husband ever could... Mmmm... I think we might even have to bust out a camera and film a session or two between us both..." She added, finally letting go of his dick. "Me being a nasty, bad, cheating wife and mother... All for a big fucking piece of black dick..."

"Sign me up, babe... Because I fucking know you'd make a killing doing another film like this if you ever switched to my business..." Steele said, stating the obvious.

Hearing that last line however finally snapped Trish out of her sex-drunk state. Reaching up, foolishly trying to wipe the jizz off before just taking off her glasses with the now sticky fingers. "Oh shit! I fucking forgot! We were fucking filming this!" She laughed. "Guess I was, uh, in the zone a bit there..." She admitted, sounding finally a little ashamed of herself.

"Oh, you fucking were... And it was fucking hot as Hell, babe." Lex stated. "And I mean it... So let me give you my number and next time you can swing by? This big fucking dick has got your name written all over it."

"I, uh... Yeah... I think..." Trish's eyes lingered on his thick dick for a moment, even in its limp state. "Yeah... I'd fucking love to give you some Stratusfaction one more time..." She said, giving a sly smile as she licked her lips clean.

A fine way to bring to a close another, what is supposed to be, secret sex tape. And from the sounds of it, far from the last one she'll do either.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers