Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 04

Story Info
Trish Stratus brings Lita along for some fun with Lex Steele.
9.8k words
4
1.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Lexington Steele (porn star), Lita (WWE), Trish Stratus (WWE)

Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring the Stratusphere 4: Besties Get Blacked

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

This story is set in the same universe as Celebs/Wrestlers Meet Porn Stars: Exploring The Stratusphere and Exploring the Stratusphere 2 and 3. Prior reading of those stories is not required but recommended.

* * *

WWE WrestleMania week, 2023. In a hotel in Los Angeles, California, USA.

"So, how was your catch-up with Lillian yesterday?" WWE Hall of Famer Lita said, breaking the silence at the breakfast table.

"Oh, you know... The uh, usual." Trish Stratus, a fellow Hall of Famer stated as she cut into her breakfast. "Catching up, talking stuff, saying about podcasts and the like..." She said somewhat dismissively.

"Yeah. Nothing special, huh?" Lita raised an eyebrow just as Trish took a mouthful. "Nothing special about being dicked down by some black guy, right?" She whispered the last part so other hotel patrons, including some WWE staff, couldn't hear her.

Stratus' eyes went wide, nearly choking on the food as she had to cover her mouth with her arm. Taking a long gulp of water before glaring at Lita. "That wasn't fucking funny to m-make up about!" She protested defensively. "I was out yesterday, hanging out with my girls, that's all."

"Make up? I didn't make shit up." Lita narrowed her eyes. "Because I came back to the suite earlier yesterday after my signing." She stated as her friend and former on-screen rival's eyes went wide. "Wanted to drop off some stuff, change my clothes and all that... And you know what I saw?"

* * *

The night before...

"Geez, I kinda miss all these signings..." Lita said, walking up to the door of the luxury suite she and Trish Stratus were sharing to cut costs. Bringing a bag with her of some items including gifts from some fans. "Don't miss taking these fucking bumps though." She laughed to herself as he pulled out her key card. Pressing it to the panel as she planned on getting in a quick fresh up before heading out.

But the moment she opened the door slightly she suddenly heard what sounded like intense, male grunting from within along with loud, female moaning and slap of skin hitting skin over and over. Lita recoiled slightly from the surprise, but curiosity made her stick her foot out to keep a gap. "D-Did someone break in?" Lita sounded outraged as she heard the noise as she glanced back down the corridor. "Watching what, porn or something in there?" She tried to guess what was going on. Knowing that it surely couldn't be Trish watching such smut, being the happily married woman she always brags about being.

Deciding not to make herself be known, Lita slipped into the room and while she intended to close the door quietly behind her, she didn't need to because of the noise going on in the room. Lita's jaw dropped as she witnessed an incredible sight in more ways than one across the room on one of the beds.

Trish Stratus, or at least from her angle Lita could tell it was the blonde from the moans and words escaping the woman currently taking a massive, thick black cock from a muscular man. Railing her Mating Press style on the bed with deep, piston-like thrusts to drive his rod down balls deep into a dripping pussy. Trish's legs were wrapped around the man with need as he railed her stiff and hard with quick thrusts. Long, loud moans escaped him too as he pounded the married MILF and made sure the loud clapping of his skin meeting her pale, sweat-dripping body rang out.

"OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS!! MMMMMMMMM!! FUCK ME LEX, FUCK ME!!" Trish begged between moans as she took those balls deep pumps. "OH GOD, YOUR BIG, BLACK COCK FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMMM!!" She squealed in delight. "SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUCKING BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HUSBAND! AHHHHHH! I FUCKING LOVE IT! I FUCKING NEED IT! MMMMM! IN ALL MY SLUTTY FUCKING HOLES! OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK! DON'T FUCKING STOP! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG FUCKING BLACK, PUSSY OWNING DICK!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Lita stared at the sight for actually a good few minutes, with neither of the occupants in the room (her room as well in fact) being aware of the visitor. Lita's stance was not just from stunned shock about seeing her good friend so happily being unfaithful. But her eyes were drawn to seeing that thick, long shaft going to work. Easily the biggest dick she's ever seen in real life, and even found herself biting her lower lip when the man, this Lex who she wasn't aware was even on the WWE roster, eased his dick right up and out to leave just the head against Trish's pussy, before driving back down to make Stratus howl in delight.

Feeling flustered, and not noticing her nipples getting hard from watching this action, Lita slipped back out the door, into the hallway and closed the door without even being noticed. "I g-guess I'll stop by later..." She decided, clearing her throat before with a hurry in her step going back down the corridor.

* * *

"...I saw you getting pumped by some big, black muscular guy! In our fucking hotel suite!" Lita said with a stare.

"His name is Lexington Steele!" Trish hissed as her lover just being described as a guy seemed to offend her. Just about keeping her voice down before she composed herself. "...OK! Fine! I didn't want you to find out but I guess I forgot to put the security chain on the door or whatever. But keep your voice down and I'll explain." She glanced around the room but no one was paying attention to them, especially during breakfast as she leaned in towards her friend. "Me and Lex have... A deal. I let him know when I'm in town, and we... Well... We fuck. And he fucks the ever-loving Hell out of me. Every. Fucking. Time." She didn't seem ashamed about this either.

"...And does your damn husband know about this??" Lita questioned.

"What do you think??" Trish rolled her eyes. "No, he doesn't fucking know and you're not going to tell him either!"

"Trish, are you even OK? This like, isn't you! You don't do this!" Lita stated.

"Well, no shit! It's not fucking right! I know I'm cheating but holy shit, Lita... The sex? It's so fucking good!" Trish was defending herself as Lita shook her head. "And it's not like this is just some random guy! He's a porn star! A legit porn star and he's one of the fucking best!" Trish said, as just thinking about him and his big dick brought a smile to her face.

"That isn't exactly helping you here, bestie." Lita stated. "And look, I'm not going to fucking judge you about whether this is you having a fling or an affair or cheating behind someone's back. Hell, I'm not a fucking saint when it comes to that and the drama it can bring." She stated as Trish was about to say more but paused like she just remembered what Lita was referencing. "Just, I don't know... Warn me next time you're gonna use our hotel room next time, OK?" Lita sighed, sensing the conversation wasn't going anywhere.

"...Next time..." Trish was cutting a piece of food before she looked up. "Oh, next time? Why?" She started to smirk. "Why? Want in next time?" She suddenly asked, and this time Lita nearly choked on the mouthful of juice she was sipping.

"W-What?" Lita glared a bit, half from the choke.

"Well? Are you, you know? Curious?" Stratus kept the sly smile on. "A guy as big as that? Thick as that? You saw how well he was hung."

"I well... Duh I fucking saw him!" Now Lita had to glance around to make sure no one was listening in. "How can you not with a dick that big!"

"Well then... You can see why I'm so down to cheat on my husband tonight then. After the show." Trish boldly suggests as Lita stared over the table. "We can skip some of the after-party, and head back to the hotel. Get you back on the bicycle, if you catch my drift." She said, giving a wink. "You said last week that it had been a while since you'd gotten a good lay."

"Yeah, but I didn't know you were probably cackling behind my back because you were... You know!" Lita said as locked eyes with her friend. "...You're being serious? A three-way? With some guy I've never met?" She seemed to be mulling it over as she recalled the size of his dick and took another drink. "Like, would he even be down for that? I know porn stars are porn stars and all, but..."

"Oh trust me, bestie..." Trish grinned at this sudden turn of events. "If he loves my body and loves pounding me? He's gonna enjoy testing you out.

* * *

Later that day, after WrestleMania Saturday.

"Just as well I kept my calendar clear for this weekend..." Lexington Steele, the legendary male porn star said as he adjusted his jacket, walking up to the familiar from the other night door of the suite where he'd nailed a familiar fuck buddy. "I knew one of my favourite MILFs couldn't pass up another round while she's in town." He said with a smile, checking over his outfit of smart pants, shirt and shoes to pass as just a hotel guest as he knocked on the door.

Barely seconds passed before the door opened up to give him more of a reason to smile. Trish Stratus showed off her big MILF tits with a tight, white top that was low cut with a blue and gold TS logo on the front. Combined with tight, black pants and a white belt as the tanned blonde grinned and looked over him.

"Come in, Lex..." She purred, already checking out his crotch. "Got a surprise for you..."

"I do enjoy a good surprise..." Steele chuckled, walking in and noticing that Stratus made sure to close and lock the door along with putting on the safety chain as well. Following her in and seeing that over on the bed was a woman he was not familiar with but already liked the looks of. Another WWE Hall of Fame member in the redhead Lita. Clad in dark, slightly baggy pants and a snug short-sleeved top with a red LITA logo across her large chest so her curvy frame was also nicely shown off. "Oh, I like this fucking surprise..." He said, already slipping off his jacket and tossing it onto the other bed.

"Lexington? This is Lita..." Trish introduced as Lita got up off the bed. "She's a fellow WWE Legend, Hall of Famer, and pretty much my bestie..." She said, before looking at the redhead. "And she's very interested in hearing about how you and your huge fucking black cock turned me into such a dirty, cheating slut..." She shamelessly added, licking her teeth as she took Lita by the wrist to walk her over.

"Yeah, well... It's kind of fucking complicated..." Lita glossed over the details, looking a little concerned as she glanced between the stud and her close friend. "But basically, yeah... I guess I want to see what the hype is all about..."

"Well, shit... I don't know much about you hot wrestler babes..." Lex said, making Trish giggle as Lita squirmed slightly. "But if you're anything like your friend Trish here? Then I'm going to be in for a wild night..." He stated the obvious as he started to undo his shirt to let them both check out that dark-skinned, muscular body of his.

"Guess we're fucking doing this then!" Lita said, taking in some air before she lowered herself down to her knees.

"Fuck yes, we are..." Trish quickly dropped down. Already reaching up to undo his belt. "You do the honours, bestie."

"Geez, fucking thanks..." Lita rolled her eyes before reaching up. Sliding down his pants and his boxers in the process. Gasping out loud when his massive, fat, black cock sprung out and pointed at his face. Quickly hardening and especially when Trish greedily reached up and gave him a round of firm pumps. "Holy... Holy shit! This... It's even fucking bigger up close!!" She admitted, as her wide eyes showed this was by far the biggest cock she'd ever come across.

"Too big for you to handle, babe?" Lex challenged with a smile.

"Oh, I think she can take you on. Maybe not as good as me, but still good enough." Stratus said with a smirk, drawing a 'Are you serious' look from her friend. "Go on, take the first shot at him..." She encouraged, lifting away from that dick so she could move Lita's hand up to hold his base. "Unless you want to thrill Lex here and we both share his dick right now? Or do you wanna save that for the end?" She added with a smirk. Making it sound like she's thought this all over since their discussion at breakfast.

"I think you hogged enough of this huge fucking dick last night, Trish..." Lita stated with a half-mocking tone, to which her friend just shrugged her shoulders without any shame. "I just hope I don't fucking dislocate my damn jaw taking this thing..." She grumbled a bit, turning to face him as she leaned in. Getting the first low groan from the stud as her tongue pushed out. Sliding over the crown of him as she let out a moan of her own from presumably the first taste of black dick in her life. Not hating the taste as she swirled around the head, then moved to lick down the side before going back up. Repeating the motion for the other side and then focusing on another circle around the tip. "Hey, I said I wasn't gonna share him..." Lita cast a side glance as Trish shifted in, just to brush Lita's flaming hair back.

"Well if you're gonna hog all this big, black, pussy wrecking dick all for yourself? The least you can do is fucking suck him off properly!" Stratus decided for her former in-ring rival. Making Lita's eyes widen when Trish gripped a handful of those red locks and pushed Lita's stunning face down onto that huge dick. Lips stretched already around the thickness as the hunk moaned out, feeling the nice warmth and wetness of this Hall of Famer's oral hole. Lita groaned as she had to adjust to the thickness but perhaps already tellingly, she didn't object to being moved by her friend as that grip on her hair dragged her up to the bell-end before pushing her back down the shaft. "That's more fucking like it... A big fucking dick like this needs to be properly sucked, right Lex?" Trish grinned, looking up at her fuck buddy as she was putting on a show here to no doubt get him all worked up to give her another pounding alongside testing out her friend.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck yeah... Suck that fucking dick, Lita..." Lex moaned out his approval, never one to turn down a blowjob from a stacked, mature beauty like this. And not pressing them on what they meant by 'hogging him last night' either. Watching that fat cock vanishing up into that damp cavern before easing out at a slow but smooth pace. Allowing Lita to adjust to such an invasion as her cheeks hollowed in and out as she slurped. Being pushed along that dick but equally happy to suck away on this thick slab of meat. "Mmmmm... Like the taste of my fat fucking cock, girl? Mmmmm... If you're anything like your hot little friend here? I bet you're fucking good at sucking dick too, right?" He smiled as he enjoyed her lips sliding back and forth, fighting to keep applied around his prick when she got pushed down. Not used to this sort of thickness or length, let alone a lover lasting quite this long with even just her mouth. Only halfway down his rod and already her saliva was slowly dripping down his length as she sucked him off.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmphhhhh... GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Only a few minutes before mere groans and slurping turned into gagging as the eyes of the former four-time Women's' Champion once again went wide. This time from both the shock and the discomfort of his dick hitting the back of her mouth to fill her up beyond a limit she even knew she could reach while blowing a man. And not able to catch a break with Trish's grip tightening to make sure her friend got the proper initiation into the wonders of being Blacked. Keeping that head bobbing along this fuck-stick while the blonde gazed with actually a lot more lust than the envy she might have for wanting this huge dick but allowing another woman to service him. "GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRLLLLKK!! MMMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Unlike her more experienced (at least in terms of enjoying interracial) fellow Diva beside her, this was far too much cock for her to attempt to suck on. Not letting that stop her from making a further display of her lust to go with the hard nipples poking through her top.

"A whole lot of fucking dick, right?" Trish winked at her friend, keeping that red head moving up and down as the saliva drooled down that member and dripped off Lita's chin. "Don't worry, you get used to the feeling of this fat fucking hole stretcher stuffed down your throat..." She added with a purr. Stroking her free hand across her bust as her eyes glanced between up at the handsome, moaning face of her familiar lover and to the side to watch that big dick plunging in and out of Lita's groaning, gagging mouth. "Nothing that the Queen of Extreme can't handle, right?" She said like she was trying to prove her friend to go all out and get extra nasty with this oral fun. As if sucking off a man she's only just met, aside from the peeking in the other night, let alone one with a far darker skin tone than her own wasn't kinky enough already. "He's so much fucking bigger than my husband... And I fucking think a better use of this mouth than that punk band you sang in years ago!" She even teased as she watched, and helped, her friend to take the first big black cock of her life.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Lita couldn't exactly respond with her mouth stuffed full with indeed the biggest dick she's ever taken on. Her eyes watering a little as this was putting her through more hard work than the limited matches she's had in the past few years since coming out of 'full time' retirement. A couple of drops of sweat already rolling down her face while she got bobbed up and down to ram that dick into the back of her mouth. Soaking this hunk with spit as he took it with moaning ease, looking far from anywhere close to a finish even with how good her oral talents are. "HHHHHRRRKKK MMMMMMPHHHHH! GAAAAAAAHHHH..." Another loud, raspy choke before Lita finally had to push up with a hand reaching back onto the one gripping her hair. Trish didn't object, smirking as her friend pulled up and off. Coughing hard before having to spit a thick wad of saliva onto that freshly sucked and still rock-hard cock. But even as she recovered, her gaze was locked onto that shaft not just in awe of him being ready for more (something she wasn't used to in sex) but also that she was even able to handle the amount of him that she just did between her aching lips.

"God damn it!! Fuck me!!" Lita gasped, rubbing her throat. "Nearly made my old fucking neck injury play up trying to take all of that!"

"You just need practice, bestie." Trish smirked, playfully pushing the other former Diva over a bit so she could move in to be in front of him.

"Practice? With what?" Lita brushed her hair back, adjusting to now kneel at her friend's side. "How many times have you even fucked this guy behind your husband's back anyway?"

"He's got a name, you know." Trish briefly narrowed her eyes, showing a possessive side to the man (and the cock) she was addicted to. "And his name is Lex... So let me show you how to properly treat a hung fucking stud like this so he can rail your slutty, cheating holes senseless..." She said it like it was something she was proud to be able to do rather than just making a promise.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers