Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex just stared down with a familiar pleasured expression as he let out that signature long, low and primal groan. Having expected just to tap one stunning piece of thick, rounded white ass tonight of a married MILF. Getting that, but then getting to experience another just as gorgeous pale backside of a mature stunner. Banging a blonde was awesome, but his moans showing nailing this stacked redhead was just as fantastic. Resizing her back passage to match the shape of his long and fat shaft as he drove in and out. Picking up the pace now that she was used to his vast size, and giving himself one Hell of a workout as a shine of moisture left his muscular, dark-toned body looking even more desirable than usual. Able to achieve the kind of fantasy here that many wrestling fans of the 2000s could only dream about, even if it's played out decades later.

Both women were still drop-dead gorgeous as they moaned out while their almost matching big sets of tits kept on rubbing against the other with a firm squeeze. Lita's fingers were busy dealing with two holes at the same time, leaving her digits soaked with the juices of both her twat and that of the other member of the WWE Hall of Fame she was on top of. All as the Queen of Team Xtreme had her juicy rump stuffed nice and full. Finally getting her cheeks clapping out nice and loud, crashing into the waist of this hung hunk who was more than showing off his sexual ability to be able to handle tapping two asses like these in a single encounter. Trish had to shift her grip to the top of that booty, still keeping her spread wide for the man who had made her all too happy to cheat on her husband, but now on a different level to be unfaithful with a woman she's known and wrestled matches with for years.

"UHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!!" No regrets either on the side of the woman currently one half of the Women's Tag Team Champions as she panted out with loud moans and sweat leaving strands of her signature red hair stuck across her stunning face. Feeling the pressure building as she kept driving her fingers up into her slot to get off on being fucked up the ass from behind by a thick black cock. Doing the same pussy pleasing to her former in-ring rival as well and not missing a beat of her strokes even as she got her ass spanked by Trish in between her cheeks slapping back hard into the hunk nailing her from the back. "MMMMM! FUCK! AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUCKKK..." Lita gasped out, her eyes starting to look like becoming glazed over as her mouth hung open to let all the loud, shameless moans pour out. Having never imaged at the start of this infamous WrestleMania week that she'd been spending an after-party getting railed silly like she was more destined to be an interracial slut than she was a sports entertainment icon. Showing her mature age was no barrier to offering up red hot action to still make the stud buried to the hilt into her rear moan out.

Finally looking up from having been entranced by watching her friend's ass getting slammed, Trish made a move of her own to bring her hands off that well-stuffed rump. One moved down under, pulling out Lita's fingers from that pussy to allow her to push her own in. Properly giving back some lesbian action after taking so much of it throughout this position. The other hand grabbed the red hair, pulling Lita's moaning face down to press a lip-lock onto her close friend. The two WWE Divas barely registered the lust in one another's eyes before like matching besties should, their gazes rolled upward as rubbing lips and slapping tongues into the other finally set off the trigger they'd been waiting for to drive them over the edge. Making out as they came for the sort of 'Hot Lesbian Action' session that wrestling fans could have only wished had played out on screen. Let alone a far more intense, hotter kiss than the smooch they once shared before a main event match.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUCK..." Lexington had to keep himself composed as it was stunning enough to watch two busty, mature beauties kissing like they'd been lovers for years as they finger fucked one another through matching orgasms. But he felt the pressure of Lita's ass clamping around his prick as she experienced her intense peak. Testing him as he kept pumping away but easing off the pace. Making sure to help fuck her through the high, despite her being put through it thanks to Trish's deep fingering to match that being done to her. "You wrestling babes... Are something else!" He said as he pulled out of Lita's rear, seeing the gaping state of her asshole while she and Trish got in the last rounds of going knuckles deep into one another's twats. Hands leaving soaked snatches as the two women just lay pressed into one another, swapping moans along with spit as they kept on making out for a good minute more even after coming back down from that intense high.

Trish managed to find the strength first to pull Lita out of the kiss, leaving the two panting for a moment. "Not... Not finished..." She managed to gasp out. "He's still hard..." She said, directing her gaze across the bed as Lita turned her head to look as well. Energy returned to her eyes seeing that big dick.

"We... We can't leave Lex left like that now, can we..." Lita groaned out as she tiredly rolled off of her friend. The two besties had to pull one another up, moving as he stepped back. Allowing them to use the edge of the bed to sit on before he moved back in.

"No, no you babes can not..." He grinned as Lita took the left side and Trish the right with both women putting a hand on his thigh as they leaned in.

Only just taking the time to brush their hair out of their faces as they went to work on that familiar cock. Tongues pressing on the sides of his shaft to make them both moan as whether it was planned or not, both tasted Lita's back passage from off his member but perhaps the flavour of delicious black cock was more thrilling than even the taste of Lita's back passage for her, or another woman's rear for Trish. Regardless, both women had just one job in mind here to make him blow a massive load. Running their tongues up and down the sides of that fat shaft, groaning away while staring up still with lust in their eyes even after getting one another off to show that the thrill of being Blacked could fire them up no matter if it was a minute into the action or a full hour later like now.

"MMMMM... Lucky fucking me... And I thought... MMMMM... One hot wrestler babe was fucking good to have..." Steele groaned as he got the sort of wicked double team that was a world removed from the moves that the two former Divas performed in the ring. Two hot, wet tongues slid along his inches to clean up the taste of the redhead's rump from off his member. More saliva getting applied to him as they shared his prick and groaned into his shaft. "AHHHH... Feel fucking free to invite any other hotties... MMMMM... You babes want to tag along..." He was able to briefly chuckle again as the two worked over his length to make him moan out loud. Switching up tactics with flicks to the sides, long licks up the shaft and even smooching at their half of his dick. Lita easily caught up with the more experienced at interracial woman beside her to know what to do to please not just a man built like this, but deliver the right service to such a cock made for pleasuring pussy. Even if their asses were the ones pounded tonight.

No complaints from the duo of Hall of Famers as they happily shared this big dick. Trish moved up to the head, swirling her tongue around the crown before being able to slip him back between her lips. Getting a taste of Lita's backside off of him for a bit of ass-to-mouth as she groaned and bobbed along the top inches. Leaving the other beauty to move down and lap at his heavy balls as she sneaked in a kiss or two along them before running her tongue around the sack. Neither woman was bothered by the close contact with the other (as expected after making out and finger-banging the other). Keeping him deeply groaning out as he stared down to try and last as long as he could to enjoy the two mature hotties worshipping his fat rod.

Managing to do so for long enough that the two swapped places. Trish soon groaned when she took his ball at her side between her lips, sucking on him with her face right down into his crotch like she was warming him up to unload a nice, big load. Lita now getting to get a hint of the flavour of her back passage from off his prick as she got in a few slurps along the top of his dick, and not seeming to mind it if the muffled groans she let out around

him were any indication. Slurps and bobs along both parts of his manhood to ensure he was nicely slick with their saliva before the two raised back up and went back to lapping at his tool to make him groan out.

Feeling him start to pulse as they moved right up to the mushroom head. Both tongues still flicking out with a hunger to attack the crown, and putting on a show of a different but still naughty sort in the process. Tongues brushed and smacked into the other, swapping a little bit of spit as they groaned out. Not even looking at one another for a proper make out as their eyes still were locked up on him. So close in one of their tits each was pressed into the other and cheeks almost touching. But seeing him each down and grip his prick, stroking off furiously as that signature open-mouthed expression appeared Trish knew exactly what was about to happen, and Lita had a real good idea too as she followed the Canadian's lead and opened her mouth nice and wide.

Even inexperienced with him, Lita didn't even flinch when the thick, hot ropes of spunk rained down across both her face and that of Trish Stratus next to her. Some stray shots of course hit around the mouth, lips and chin of each but for the most part, as expected of a pro like him, he gave each woman a more than healthy mouthful of his thick, hot seed. Leaving the two panting as they held the big mouthfuls by the time he flicked out the last drips and let go of his spent cock. But rather than just sealing up and guzzling it down, the two WWE former Divas turned to face each other. Once again engaging in a lip lock, but this time using their tongues to push the spunk back and forth between the other. Causing a bit of seed to seep out past their lips as they crashed together as they performed this snowballing as if it was a regular hobby for them. Going at it for a full minute or more before finally pulling back and sealing their lips. Loud, shameless gulps were heard as they swallowed down the amount of spunk they'd saved before Trish turned to look up as she stuck her tongue out wide to show she'd been a good girl and taken down his jizz. Lita seeing this and like it made sense to her newly Blacked mind, copied the expression to prove she'd gulped it all down as well.

"One Hell of a trick you pulled on me with this, Trish..." Lexington said with a smile. "I do usually like to know in advance about performing with more than one co-star..."

"Sounds like I might owe you even more than you owe me for this..." Trish said with a wink. "And I guess that applies to you too, bestie." She added, looking to the other Hall of Famer.

"I mean, fuck!!" Lita laughed, wiping off some jizz from her chin to lick it clean. "Sign me fucking up for this again! With or without Trish here!" She said although that got a brief, slightly envious stare from the blonde.

"Oh, I think I can give you my number for sure..." Steele said with a nod as he kept grinning. "The same deal I have with Trish here, babe. You swing around town? I'm always happy to treat someone to a good time... On or off the camera." He said, glancing between the two. "And like I said earlier? You babes have any other hot wrestling friends you want to bring along? I don't think I'll complain if it was this good."

"Well see... But you know, me and Trish are gonna be in town still for a couple of days for Raw..." Lita pointed out.

"Oh, Lita... You don't know who you're dealing with here..." Trish smirked, glancing at her friend. "This fucking stud can go all... Fucking... Night..." She said before looking back to his dick.

"Damn... So that's why we're skipping the usual after party..." Lita figured out as she had the same sexy expression on as the blonde.

"Sounds like this is the fucking party right here!" Lexington stated. And there were no complaints from him as the two horny beauties leaned in towards him once again to see about kicking off a little 'rematch'.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!