Exploring The Stratusphere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled out, he went back to tapping his prick into her face, slapping more saliva down onto her forehead and then her cheeks. "Mmmmm... Fucking like that, stud? Like my nasty, dirty fucking mouth? Choking away on this fat fucking dick of yours?" She groaned out, putting her glasses back into place before pressing her lips together so he could bounce the crown of his tool off of that full pout. "Yeah, you've got a big fucking dick... Making my poor little throat fucking burn... You want the fucking truth? Oh yeah, it's a big fucking dick... Fucking so bigger and fatter than my husband's... HHHHHHLLLKKKK!!" Just as she admitted that, she was silenced again by that shaft ramming into her as he went back to fucking that beautiful face. Likely having giving him the encouragement to do so by that shameful admission to go along with how clearly cheating this all was. And a more rougher position now with her head upside down as the blonde hair hung down and his hands gripped her neck to keep her pinned. Not that at this point, she had any thoughts to move off from this position.

"HHHHHHLLLKK!! HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAHHHHH!!" Trish's fingers dug into the couch a bit, like she needed something to hold onto as her oral hole got used and abused. Her head being made to bob along his thrusting cock thanks to the hold on her hair as the Canadian beauty's mouth and throat got filled up with Spanish stud's meat. "HHHHMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHRRRKKKK!!" Yet even as she choked away each time that big dick was plunged into her oral passage, she wasn't looking to be in any sort of real pain. A growing lust in her eyes now while the saliva now starting to drip back down her reddened cheeks as the saliva coughed up in lewd fashion. Even groaning out around his size when he smacked her cheek to keep her of what she wanted from this and what she's here for. The camera getting a great shot of both his fat dick ploughing between her lips and the large tits shaking back and forth as her body jolted from his thrusts.

"Mmmmmm... Like that, slut? Bet a big titty, hot fucking MILF like you needs some good... Fat... Big dick in her..." Mike smirked, watching the gorgeous retired WWE Diva moan and gag around his shaft as he pumped away firmly and quick into her mouth. Keeping the saliva splashing about as his heavy balls smacked off her forehead when he drove in. Making her eyewear bounce up and down as he worked his fuck-stick like a piston into her oral hole. Keeping her neck gripped, ensuring her mouth slurped along the piston motion as he fucked that pretty face. "Mmmmmm... Fucking take it, babe... Take it nice and fucking deep..." He groaned himself as he was enjoying a snug throat of a mature beauty all around his more than experienced prick. Able to use the hold of her neck with a well practised grip to be firm enough without causing any damage. Keeping her in place, pressing her nose into his manhood as she groaned again. Gagging around the base as she was held down for some deep throating.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH... HHHHHHWWWWKKK... MMMMMMPHHH HHHHHRRRKKK!!" The cries were more raspy now as she stared up with half-closed but impressively not even watering eyes as the look of desire was a lot more profound than during the tame blowjob earlier on. Keeping her hands tightly grabbing the seating while she gagged onto his dick. Her throat stuffed full with cock as she showed off what she could handle as well and all the more impressive with the position of her head being upside down. Not enough of a sinful sight however as he reached across. Groping her big, rounded tit with a deep grasp as her body shook when she choked around him. "GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHRRRRLLLL!!" Making her groan around his prick when he even smacked her tit like he'd been doing to her face, making the breast swing sexily before he groped again. Keeping her face pressed against his crotch to keep her slobbering over his pole as he too showed off that it would taken even more than the throat of the Diva of the Decade to finish him off.

"AHHHHH FUCK!!" Trish was able to exclaim when he yanked her mouth off from his dick. Just able to haul in some air as he once again unleashed some firm and still teasing cock slapping to her. Making sure the spit was clear to see on her cheeks as she hissed, gritting her teeth to gaze up. "Fucking believe me now, huh? Bet you didn't think I could fucking take that... Fucking choking on that fat fucking dick of yours..." She said. Acting like she was still challenging him to bring it and give her some more.

"I'm gonna see what else you can take, babe..." Mike smirked, pulling her up by the hair. "But it's time to get a taste of you now you've had some of me." He decided for her, pulling her along the couch and making her sit up. Then moving quickly down himself, spreading her legs as he got between those tanned, thick thighs of hers.

Wasting no time he started to lap his tongue at her pussy, already tasting wetness to further show her building arousal wasn't being faked. His face at an angle as he kept one thigh behind his head and the other leg down to touch the floor. Allowing for a clear shot of him expertly flicking at her entrance as he let out a low groan of approval at her taste. Making Trish squirm as she had an arm back behind her to grip the couch. The other down and on the back of his head. All too eager to let a man that's not the one she's married to munch on her dampening twat. Allowing him to enjoy a full experience with one of his co-stars as she knows he loves to.

"Mmmmmm... Fucking like that pussy, huh? Mmmmmm... Eating my hot little pussy? Mmmmmm fuck... That's fucking good..." Stratus moaned out as she stared down, watching through her lenses as that tongue darted into her slit. Licking her own lips as her lower ones got treated to some porn star treatment. Giving him plenty of juices to drink down as he lapped at her. Changing tactics once in a while to push in deeper and apply his lips. Slurping on her folds for a moment before going back to licking away. "Ahhhhhh... Mmmmmm fuck... So fucking good... Mmmmmm... Dirty, hungry fucking tongue... Mmmmm... Licking away at this bad, naughty Momma's pussy..." She added with another moan. The knowledge clear in her mind that she wasn't just betraying her marriage here, but her family as well by letting her MILF twat get dined on by hunk she's only met today. Moaning out without regret as that tongue continued to slide across her slot and making her hips buck in reflex when he pushed in a little deeper into her pussy. Spending a good few minutes eating out her snatch and letting the soundtrack of moans fill the air.

It wasn't too long however before he moved back, and then manhandled her again to make her move around and be kneeling and still on the couch. Her thick, rounded backside sticking out as she knelt behind her and spread those tanned cheeks. Now applying that educated tongue onto her other lower hole to make her eyes widen as the former wrestler stared back with a groan. Feeling his tongue tap at her tightest of holes as her hips shifted back against him. Lapping away to taste and tease her asshole so already he's gotten to sample each of her pleasurable holes but soon enough he'd been stuffing his still rock hard dick into her snatch and ass just like he'd been doing to her mouth.

"MMMMMM... Dirty mother fucker! Oh fuck!! MMMMM... Eating my fucking ass like I'm just a... AHHHHH... Just a piece of fucking meat! Ooooooooh..." Trish moaned as she already showed she was no stranger to some back door action as her pussy stayed nice and wet from taking some rimming. She even tried to slide a hand down and start rubbing at her twat but when she did, he gripped her wrist and made her place it behind her back just above her rump as he ate her out. The other hand soon following so that she had to position herself being face down, ass up on the couch as she moaned out. "AHHHHH FUCK!! Mmmmmm... Yeah, fucking eat me! MMMMM... Fucking use me, stud! AHHHHH..." She didn't object to the submissive and shameful position. Happily offering her backside up to his eager tongue as he worked over that tightness. Leaving it slick with his saliva as he groaned a little into her, showing his own approval at the taste of one of, if not the most famous Diva in WWE history.

He was smirking into that thick ass, hearing her moans and the dirty talk as he further got her more into this action just like she'd demanded. Still being nice and rough with her however as he used his hand to spank her rump, making the flesh of her backside jiggle about while keeping his tongue applied to her asshole. "MMMMM... That all you fucking got? Come on... Make me fucking hurt, you fucking bastard... AHHHH YESSSSSS..." She groaned when her taunting back got another hard slap to her butt to make her ripple away as she shifted back against his probing tongue. Keeping her arms behind the back to let him munch away on her delicious, much lusted after rump. "Ooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMMM... Eating my fat fucking ass... MMMM... You like that? Huh? MMMMM... A thick, Momma ass? MMMMM... A dirty, cheating fucking wife's butt? AHHHHH..." She purred out while staring back, watching as he showed off his experience to dine away on her booty and give her what seemed clearly to be the best rimming she's ever had in her life. Leaving her asshole coated in his saliva as it slowly trickled down the crack towards her still soaking twat.

He wasn't planning on just spending all afternoon just eating some MILF booty however. Not going to squander this chance to make a sex tape with a stunning married woman. Moving back as he again pushed her without warning into the next position. Making her lay on her side along the couch as he shoved one leg out and spread to the side. The other raised up, pinned to the back seating and up against his muscular body as he moved in to her crotch. Making her stare and watch as he smacked the crown of his tool against those wet lower lips of hers. Before making her gasp and groan as her eyes widened again as he pushed firmly into her and without even giving her a moment to adjust to the feeling he began to pump. Just gripping that far leg as he worked his hips back and forth. Already looking to drive in and not holding back, as she'd demanded, to fill her up.

"Woah, wait!! OH FUCK!! God damn it!! Y-You're not even wearing a fucking rubber! AHHHH FUCK!! Fuck, that's fucking huge!! AHHHH FUCK!!" The multi-time former WWE Women's Champion stated the obvious as she gazed down. Like she was hypnotised already by the sight of that fat, long porn star cock ploughing into her damp hole. Maybe she was stunned herself that she was able to take so much of the same cock that had just been pounding her throat balls deep. A sign that she was certainly not used to taking this kind of length into her. "AHHHHH FUCK... Yeah, come on stud! MMMMMM!! Fucking give it to me! AHHHH FUCK!! Fucking stretch me out, babe! MMMMM SHIT!! OH FUCK..." She gasped out before tossing her long, dark and blonde hair back as she keep looking across. Glancing up at him as she bit down on her lip. Managing to fuck the hesitation over this cheating sex out of her as he kept her pussy nice and wet, driving his prick back and forth into her as her tanned body started jolting along the couch in time with his more than stiff motion.

"Mmmmmm... I'm barely getting started, slut..." He smirked as he kept working his cock like a piston into her snatch. Keeping a hold of her leg so she wouldn't shift too far away from him. Only needing to pull out a couple inches before he drove deep into that wet, snug pussy. Moaning out himself as despite being a mother to two children her love tunnel was impressively tight. A perfect fit to hug snugly against his fat member as he pumped back and forth into her. "You fucking want it so bad? Mmmmm... Gonna stretch this nice, tight MILF pussy of yours the fuck out..." He said like a promise as he worked deeper in. Keeping her big tits jiggling from the force of his motion as he sent his hips in. Able to reach across once in a while and help himself to a deep grope of her breast as well. Further treating her just like property he planned on tossing away after use, but ensuring she was focused on this all. Even giving another smack to her titty to make her gasp and stare up with desire as he easily returned the look.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah, fucking give it to me! FUCK!! OOOOOOOH!! MMMMMM... I fucking need it babe... Come on! Fucking fill me up! Don't... AHHH SHIT!! Don't fucking hold back on me, damn! MMMMMM!! Fuck me!!" The Canadian stunner demanded as she glared across through her eyewear at him. Soon getting that and then some when he answered her demands with a slamming pump forward as his crotch smacked off hers. Sending her head tilting back with a loud and long moan as she got filled up balls deep. The slap of their bodies meeting ringing out as he drilled her deeply over and over. Keeping those rounded tits shaking as she stared back across with an open mouth as her groans of delight poured out. "OH FUCK... OH GOD! FUCK!! MMMMMMM FUCK!! FUCK..." She moaned as she got ploughed deeply by a pace that had been just as rough and swift as how he'd been face fucking her. Now another of her tight holes getting used and making him grunt and groan in approval as well as she took a slamming on the couch. Getting treated just like she'd ordered, as if she was just another busty, mature porno whore getting a payday from taking some big cock action from a stud only a few years younger than herself.

When she reached over, encouraging his fondling of his chest with her own hand onto his, he smacked her hand off and grabbed her wrist. Pinning it onto the couch as he leaned over her stunning, curved body. Making both of them lock onto one another with intense eye contract as his face was inches away from her moaning features. Still thrusting away, making her body jolt against the couch as his pumped away into her wet, snug box with his fat cock. Before she knew it, that same hand of his was then back onto her neck for an expertly applied squeeze. Knowing the right amount of pressure to engage breath play and not cause any lasting harm to her. Resulting in her eyes rolling back against she loved the feel of submission to a man she's only met to today. Giving in the pleasure and that massive length drilling her.

"FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHRRRLLLKKK... FUCK MMMMMM!!" She gagged slightly from the throat grip but continued to moan out. The sweat starting to form on her MILF body as she was hammed balls deep over and over. That smack of his toned, desirable frame hitting off of her curves ringing out along with their groans. Not even trying to push his hand away now as she further showed how more and more into this all she was getting. It's one thing to talk dirty and say you wanted to be a filthy slut, cheating on her husband but it's totally different to actually do it. "AHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! Fucking fuck me!! Harder!AHHHHH FUCKING GOD!! FUCK YES!! MMMMMM!!" She was actually doing it, and shamelessly so now as she gazed up at the stud working his fat dick back and forth into her. Keeping her titties shaking while he pumped away and kept her shifting into his pumps. Only letting go of her neck in order to maul her chest once again as the flesh bounced between his fingers when they deeply sunk in.

Worries about this sex being bareback miles away not as she took a deep, certainly porn worthy drilling in and out of her pussy which was getting stretched out. More than snug enough to keep this hunk moaning out now as he made a new home for his fat Spanish man-meat in this dripping Canadian pussy. Grunting himself as he got to use the effort to slam straight into her as the slap of his crotch hitting off of hers rang out. Only withdrawing a few inches so he could slam back into her and do it all over again like he was a well oiled machine. Never missing the timing on his motion even when he moved from clutching her neck to targetting her chest and right back again. Loving being able to give a new slut the full working over and knowing it's exactly not just what she begged for, but paid him to do to her.

Another hiss escaping the former WWE Superstar/Diva when he pulled out of her slot and she felt an instant empty feeling in her usually snug box. Not much time to think about that however as he pulled her right up and this time onto his lap, facing her with her rounded ass sticking out. Knowing what was needed as she lifted up, letting him guide that fat dick back into her needy, wet pussy. Going further however, and showing again how much she's warmed up to the say the least to this all as she was the one who kick started the new position. Lifting herself up on his cock then slamming back down, making her ass clap when it dropped and hit his legs. Making them both moan out all over again as he gripped her toned waist and let her ride on his cock as he pumped it up. Ensuring she was once again getting it balls deep but feeling even better with her riding as she got stuffed.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! Fucking like that, babe? Huh? MMMMMM... Dirty, tight fucking MILF pussy, huh? MMMMMM... Hugging that big fucking dick... OOOOOOH FUCK!!" The blonde moaned out as she rode that dick being sent up deep into her. Her glasses cutely bouncing to drop back onto her nose but not coming close to slipping off even with this energetic ride. Giving the camera behind her the treat of seeing those juicy ass cheeks rippling away along with her snug pussy getting stuffed with dick. Dropping down to meet his balls coming crashing up into her before she shifted up his cock, barely reaching the halfway mark on him before she dropped straight down. "AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM... I'm not gonna fucking feel my husband in me... AHHHHH SHIT! FUCK!! For a fucking month now after this... MMMMM!! My dirty fucking pussy getting stretched the fuck out! AHHHH FUCK!!" She gasped. Her filthy confessions rewarded with his shaft slamming up into her twat and making her groan out. The long hair swaying behind her as she couldn't help but stare back over her shoulder. Perhaps not completely unintentionally showing off that lewd expression of pleasure from taking a huge cock plastered all over her face as she rode away on his pumping member.

Adriano sat back, his smirk unseen by the camera as he got to enjoy that set of large, rounded tits swinging close to his face as he focused on just drilling her slit all over again. Moaning himself from enjoying that twat gliding over his inches as she bounced away and showed off skilful timing to be able to match his thrusts. Dropping down at the right time as he pounded upward and make that slap of skin ring out. All as he got to groan out in delight, more than just loving the feeling of a lusty wife and mother getting wild and nasty on his meaty prick. Knowing how to push all the right buttons to make this babe beg for more and act like she's more of a veteran porn star like himself instead of the retired pro wrestler she's supposed to be.

"FUCK... FUCK!! OH FUCK YES!! MMMMM... FUCK THAT NASTY, FUCKING CHEATING PUSSY!! MMMMM FUCK... FUCK IT'S SO GOOD, BABE! MMMMM FUCK... BETTER THAN... FUCK!! MY H-HUSBAND COULD EVER FUCK MEEEEEEEE MMMMM!!" Trish gasped out as she tried to keep up with this rapid pace of sex as her ass cheeks repeatedly smacked off the thighs of the stud she was mounted on top of. Sweating to leave her body even hotter than it already is as she continued to bounce away as her hands gripped the back of the couch she was fucking on. Once again her eyes rolling back as the pleasure built up and her riding started to get a little mistimed. Her co-star seized on that, gripping her ass cheeks with a deep squeeze and unleashing a furious round of rapid, balls deep pumps like he'd just been waiting for the moment to pounce and further break her down with mind-numbing, lust-creating pleasure. "AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" It worked to perfection as her head tilted back, her back arching as her big titties squashed into her groaning, handsome face as she more bucked into his body now than just merely riding him. Made to jolt against his piston-like pace as he drove in quick and hard. The smacks now near constant as the connection of his crotch into hers repeated swiftly for a motion alone that most newcomers to porn would struggle to handle alone. Never mind after a face fucking and then balls deep pounding like she's already taken.