Exploring The Stratusphere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

It's more expected for the women in skin flicks to simply fake their peaks to put on a show. The camera instead got the real deal as Trish howled out in delight as her body shuddered on that still pumping cock. No choice, not that she would have called for mercy anyway, but to ride out an intense orgasm that left juices flowing down that cock that has claimed her love tunnel and left her stretched unlike anything she's endured before. Gasping away as she bucked on his dick and it kept ploughing away before her head hung forward like the WWE Legend had been defeated by this rough sex. Soon snapped back into life when he spanked her ass and made her groan. Giving some more balls deep pumps but in single thrusts to return her back to Earth before he slowly pulled out. The impressive sight of his juices-soaked cock still being rock hard not even the focus as the lens zoomed in. His hands reaching down, raising her hips up to show off her folds and even spreading her ass out so that he could proudly show off his work to the camera. Degrading her that little bit extra by capturing the wicked sight of her pussy being left noticeably gaped open by this stud to already leave her, as she'd demanded, like just another of his well used whores.

"Oooooooooh FUCK..." Trish gasped as she looked back at herself again. Taking a moment to adjust the spectacles she wore and sneaking in some air in the process. Licking her lips as she saw his prick was still ready for more. "Mmmmmm... So, gonna ruin my ass next, babe? I did say I was wanting the whole fucking works on me... So you'd better still have some left to pound my nice, fat, juicy Mommy ass... And make me a cheating anal BITCH for this big fucking cock..." She purred as she even worked her ass back, sliding that dick between her ample cheeks for a little hot dogging action.

The video footage cuts away for perhaps just a minute or so later and we now see Stratus is kneeling on the couch, facing the cushions as she holds onto the back of it. Sticking that thick, rounded ass out and showing off not just her still soaking pussy and the sweat over her cheeks. Now her asshole is glistening, clearly from the liberal use of lubricant that's been applied onto her tightest of holes. Looking back over the shoulder with her glasses still on and seeing the stud approaching, giving his dick a stroke as he also has been readying his cock with some lube as he steps in. Pressing the fat crown of his shaft against her asshole and making them both groan out as her body tensed up. Pushing through the resistance and forcing his dick into her rear and as soon as the head was in his far arm reached to hold her hip as he went straight to work on her and the last of his holes to pound into.

"W-Wait!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! It's too big! T-There's no way it's gonna... OOOOOOOH FUCK!! Fucking fit in my ass!! AHHHHHH SHIT!! FUCK!!" Despite the groans from the multi-time WWE Women's Champion his cock kept firmly thrusting between those meaty, rounded and tanned cheeks. Making her gasp and groan as her tightest passage yet was forced to open wide and accept this invasion. Already making it seem like that even if she was experienced in back door action, she hasn't been letting the man she's actually married to tap that fantastic ass. "OH FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! G-GOD!! You're gonna... AHHHHHH FUCK!! SPLIT ME APART!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She yelled out, staring back with wide eyes and an expression of both shock and lust as she wasn't quite believing the sight she was witnessing of all that thick and long porn star dick gradually working deeper into her booty. Already getting her ample cheeks jiggling as he pumped in and out, groaning himself as he pumped away into a stacked, mature blonde to make her another (but admittedly very famous) notch in his belt.

He just gave her thick backside a hard spank in response to her groaning words. Keeping the thrusts smoothly entering into her asshole as he kept a hold of her on the hip. His body perfectly angled so that the camera could get the clear shot of his thick length sliding in and out of that tight hole along with how dripping wet her pussy still was. Completing his own personal tour of her stunning body having been deep in her mouth, snatch and now filling up her ass with his long cock. Firmly drilling her from behind to keep her body jolting and leave those big MILF tits swaying underneath her as she took his dick with once again a growing eagerness as she got used to the feeling. Her back passage spreading to take his length so that already she wouldn't been back to being her prior vice-like tightness for well over a couple of weeks at this point alone.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH GOD!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS... GOD THAT'S SO... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD!! OH FUCK... S-SO DEEP IN MY... UHHHHH!! FUCK... FAT FUCKING ASS!! OH FUCK!!" The Toronto, Ontario-born beauty was already panting out in delight as the sweat was lewdly dripping from her facial features. Groaning each time she felt a sharp slap from his hand spanking her but to snap her into gazing over the shoulder at her co-star for this private skin flick. Her curvy frame shifting back and forth more from the force of his pumps into her than her own movement. Letting her become another of his used up sluts as she all too happily gave up control and allowed him to have his very wicked way with her and that stunning body. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! AHHHHHH... SO FUCKING DEEP! OH FUCK... STRETCHING ME OUT!! AHHHHHH SHIT!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!!" She groaned out as she stared back, watching that fat cock ploughing into her cheeks from the back. Seeing her taking it deeper and better than most experienced, actual porn starlets could as her flesh cheeks soon started to crash into his muscular fame. The sinful clap ringing out to further add to the already erotic soundtrack of their groans and cries in the air as she took a butt fucking.

If he wasn't fully in the zone now Mike might be able to grin at being able to be balls deep in her back passage, competing that hat trick of drilling her pleasurable holes to the hilt as he made those thick butt cheeks clap back into him again and again as he slammed home into her booty. Staring down to watch his cock reappear then vanish back into that snug hole as he kept her rear spread apart for the camera to keep filming. Sweat coating his own body as he banged her and made his co-star look like she should have been suited all along for staring in the adult film industry than anything to do with pro wrestling. Keeping her gasping as he didn't hold back either with giving that stunning peach of hers sharp spanks to further make the skin ripple. Leaving her cheeks back there starting to turn a sinful red much like he'd done to her face during the deep throating that had been just as stiff and swift as the way he's seeing to her booty currently is.

"FUCK!! OH FUCK YES... GOD I LOVE THIS... FUCK!! GETTING MY... UHHHHH!! NASTY, FAT FUCKING ASS USED DEEP AND F-FUCKING HARD... MMMMM!! MAKING ME... FUCK... A CHEAP, CHEATING FUCKING BITCH... DIRTY FUCKING SLUT MOTHER!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her dirty talk was totally shameless, degrading herself but her actions just making it all true as her thick butt was made to smack back to meet each and every stiff thrust from a man she's only met today. Letting his prick dominate her as she kept herself up into position by clutching onto the back of the couch she's being fucked over. Her tits swaying back and forth as her body jolts roughing back, before being sent shifting forward when the next stiff, balls deep pump between her cheeks enters her. "AHHHHHH FUCK... FUCK YES!! OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMM..." Her head started hanging down low once again like the pleasure was building up all over again but her glasses still staying in place on her nose. Despite the fact that she wasn't even touching her wet pussy as she got that much lusted over booty deeply fucked. A sign perhaps of how skilled the stud was currently tapping her and giving the action that she is clearly built to handle but hasn't quite gotten in her life. Including from the man she's actually married to.

The multi-time former Women's Champion in WWE was so dizzy in her strong sexual high that she only let out a deep groan of disappointment when he pulled out and her back passage already felt empty just like her snatch had been what felt like a hour ago. Groaning when she was again forcefully pushed into position, made to go face down, ass up along the length of the couch. Striking her rump again as her arms moved up, crossing hands over in front of her face so she almost imitated a famous photo shoot of her in her early modelling days before making it to WWE. Except now she was staring ahead looking lust drunk as a stud behind her squatted over her, pushing his fat dick back into that already well fucked ass as he gripped her hips and began to thrust all over again. Pulling her booty back against his pumps so already that clap of her ass hitting off of him was ringing out.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!" Stratus groaned out as the sweat dripped down her face. The advantage of even having a small crew here seen as one camera stayed on her face to capture that cock-drunk expression as her eyes again were rolling up just from anal sex alone. The other camera back behind her, filming that booty being stuffed fill with dick as his heavy balls swung to strike off the bottom of her pussy as he worked his dick like a piston into her booty. "AHHHHHH SHIT!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSSSS... MMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK..." Once more her body jolting back and forth as she took a fresh hammering. Her hips being pulled sharply to meet the incoming thrusts, ensuring she was getting nailed balls deep each and every time. Her tits squished into the seats, jiggling as her body jolted as she just stayed in position to take it. Just having about enough sense in her to flip her hair to the side so her face was exposed, but still leave some loose strands of the dark and blonde locks stuck to her cheeks.

"UHHHHH FUUUUUCK!! AHHHHH GOD I'M SUCH... UHHHH!! SUCH A F-FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMM OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! CHEATING... UHHHHH!! BUTT FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMM!!" She panted out but her voice, dripping in sin, didn't seem to have a hint of shame in it as her back door got busted in with a series of deep and swift thrusts. Slamming that rounded booty harder than many a seasoned porno starlet would be able to endure alone. Keeping those fleshy cheeks clapping again and again into the toned body of the man stuffing his shaft in and out of her asshole. "AHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK... C-CHEATING ON MY FUCKING H-HUSBAND... MMMMMM!! WITH A FUCKING... UHHHHH!! BIG... FAT... FUCKING COCK MMMMMM..." She licked her lips, revelling in knowing that as her pussy, even without being touched right now, left juices dripping down her thighs as she got pounded face down, ass up. The former WWE Diva getting her back passaged stuffed right full with a cock that's resizing her once mega tight tunnel, leaving her stretched out in away that might take a month to recover fully from. Her super willing, almost desperate for cock state a far cry from her hesitant state she'd been at the start of this all.

"MMMMMM... Yeah... Fucking slut... Dirty fucking Momma... Take that fucking dick..." Behind her, the stud getting to slam his thick and long Spanish cock into that round and juicy Canadian ass was still moaning out himself. Enjoying delivering more spanks to her flesh to leave the clear red handprint on her skin from the repeated, stiff shots to further leave his mark on the stunning MILF. Driving his cock in and out with rapid thrusts but still making sure to keep his legs angled as he allowed the camera to film him dipping that fat fuck-stick up and down into her asshole. Grunting himself as he gave it his all so that the woman who was paying to have her own private porn film made got her money's worth and then some. "MMMM... Gonna send you back to your husband... AHHHHH... All fucking stretched out... Gaping like the dirty bitch you are..." He added between groans as he kept her ass sharply slamming into his crotch. Still with the energy to spare to haul her body into his pumps to keep drilling her with every inch of his prick. No mercy being shown to the ironic former WWE wrestler and Champion as he delivered the kind of banging that usually only the top skin flicks stars could be able to endure.

"MMMMMMM YEAAAAAHHH... I'M A FILTHY FUCKING BITCH!! COCK SUCKING... UHHHH!! ASS FUCKING SLUT!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" Her body kept jolting on the couch she was staying face down, ass up on as her booty continued to ripple wildly and the slap of her cheeks striking his body rang out again and again. Her chin down on the cushion while her eyes were staring ahead through the lenses of her eyewear, looking straight through the camera right up close and capturing not just her degrading words and humiliating expression, but clearly seeing the butt fucking happening in the background as well. She almost looked like she was drooling in delight from having her fat ass pounded as her tongue loosely ran over her lower lip as her mouth stayed in an open O-shape. "UHHHH!! BAD... MMMMMM FUCKING MOTHER... AHHHHH... CHEATING... MMMMM... SLUT WIFE!! AHHHHHH SHIT!!" She near yelled as her body began to tense all over again as the relentless, hole wrecking action continued and left her more exhausted than any pro wrestling match she'd ever been involved in over her entire career. Her cries now not just a confession, but stating clear facts and the sinful footage from this all would prove it true if it ever leaked out.

For now, her only concern was another loud, deep moan of pleasure escaping her as her curvy frame shuddered all over again. Cumming hard just from being fucked up the ass as her head tilted back as much as she could while staying in the submissive position with her booty raised high up in the air. Still getting drilled and making the stud balls deep inside of her groan out as her anal tunnel somehow found a way to tighten around him while she hit an orgasm even stronger than her first. Leaving her panting with a wide, sex-drunk smile as she was once again fucked all the way through the peak. Left to groan when he pulled out of her backside and gave her ass a last spank as if to say 'good job' as he held those reddened cheeks wide apart. Letting a camera come in and record, showing off how gaping wide he's left her asshole, and topped off by showing her snatch still wide open just below. Like he was showing off the prize trophies of his conquest.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuck..." Trish groaned out as her body slowly slid down, laying across the couch in a worn out state. However, she wasn't getting to catch any break yet when she was pulled off the couch and made to get onto her knees. Staring up and seeing that Mike had his throbbing cock in one hand and a signature of his of a clear Martini glass in the other. "Oh yeah... Fucking paint me, stud... Like I'm the bad, cheating slut of a wife... The dirty whore of a mother that I fucking am..." She begged, pressing her lips together to wait for the fitting money shot to close up this porno.

Not long to wait for that as Adriano was soon grunting as she shot out some thick, hot ropes of spunk across her stunning MILF features. Leaving her groaning as the seed hit high, coating over the lens over her glasses to drip over her cheeks, catching onto the already stuck strands of her dirty blonde hair on her features. A generous amount to coat across her nose, lips and chin too. Showing off his comments about saving a load were true however as he didn't dump his whole load over onto her face. Making her watch through the spunk as he started filling up the glass with his spunk, making the glass impressively fill up with an amount that, combined with what's already on her face, would usually need two or three men to pump out for that volume.

"Well shit... Guess I deserve this for wanting the full experience with you, huh?" Trish said with a laugh as she saw the glass being offered to her. "I did see you do this in a video or two... And I promised to not hold back myself, right?" She shrugged, accepting and not even stopping to wipe off the load from her eyewear as she brought the glass to her lips. Tilting back and letting out loud, shameless gulps as she drank down the spunk with a clear, approving moan. Gasping as when opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, showing she'd drank it all down before she greedily used her tongue to scoop up the excess left stained in the glass.

"So, babe? Worth it?" Mike grinned as he looked down and watched her set the glass aside.

"Mmmmm... That was a lot more fucking fun than I thought it would be..." Trish shamelessly admitted and with a beaming smile to match. Shifting in as the camera filmed her cum-stained face as she leaned down. Running her tongue along his softening cock to clean up any missed drips of cum from him.

"Well baby, if you ever need another stud for hire? I'd fucking welcome you back with open damn arms..." Adriano wisely said.

"I'll... Keep that in mind." Stratus replied, not sounding like she was exactly against that idea. "But for now? I think our little video if over with... Now that I've shown that even if it's a porno, or if it's in the wrestling ring? Stratusfaction is Guaranteed!" She proudly said, leaning back in to give the head of his cock a kiss to bring her private film to a conclusion.

* * *

Sitting back on her couch, Trish Stratus sat back with a gasp. Her hard nipples poking through her top and removing her soaked fingers from out of her jeans -- the same outfit she'd worn a few months ago when she took part in the shoot for the very porno she'd just finished watching. Biting down on her bottom lip as she glanced around her family home, checking the coast was clear, before she pulled her fresh from masturbation orgasm body off from the seating. Pulling the USB stick with the only copy of the skin flick out from the widescreen TV.

"God damn it... I knew it was a good fuck, but I didn't know it looked just as fucking hot as it felt." Trish mumbled to herself, brushing her hair back. "Guess I figured out why I called it Exploring the Stratusphere since I found out more about myself... Like being a fucking pervert." She shook her head, turning off the TV. "If this fucking leaks, then kiss goodbye my fucking marriage, let alone my family... Career... Everything I've ever done." She said, knowing full well that she should destroy the evidence of her unfaithfulness. Instead, however, she just stared at the stick and slowly licked her lips. "Although... Well, I am a perfectionist... And I could have done that all a whole lot better..." She tells herself as she puts the stick into her pocket. "You just need to, you know, watch it maybe a couple more times, Trish. Maybe more. You know, in case you ever do that again." She told herself before she headed to the bathroom to make herself look more presentable. "I mean, not that I'd ever do that again of course... At least, not any time soon at least..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for any future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers