All Comments on 'Exploring the World: Jennifer's Way'

by ameliedelacroix

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hope this isn't the end :)

One thing I would say is that it needs proof reading Spell checkers are only so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

great story. hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You must continue!

Fast moving and totally erotic. More please!

jnettjnettover 13 years ago
Yes of course more !!!

It's been so long since i've voted for a story, thanks for giving me the opportuinity !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That may be the hottest story I have EVER read!!!!

Regrets7Regrets7over 13 years ago

Very sexy, a fantasy come true. There was the occasional spelling or punctuation error here or there, but I would love to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

I really enjoyed this one - thank you. And IMO, it should continue - on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very well written. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Continue

Wow, an excellent and well written story. We loved it.

clearshooterclearshooterover 13 years ago
Do it again!

That was absolutely wonderful! The story was engaging, the characters were fun, the whole thing captivating.

I, too, am hopeful for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Continue! Please?

maxout09maxout09over 13 years ago
Great

Your storyline was great. I loved how the characters were developed and how the two characters interacted, and developed. Please continue with your writing.

DiJiTDiJiTover 13 years ago
More!! Please!!

This story MUST continue! The characters are wonderful. Your style is incredible. The build-up was just perfect.

I'll be looking forward to more submissions from you in the hopefully NEAR future.

lstknyghtlstknyghtover 13 years ago
Beautiful

I am very impressed. I love the way the emotional attachment grew and the overall storytelling. This is one of the hottest stories I've read here, and most romantic.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Go For It, Explorer!

Jennifer is believable, and the sex is great. Needs a tiny bit of editing (apostrophes need suppressing), but otherwise good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
powerful!

I loved the way you introduced this story and the characters. I would be very happy to read more! mwah Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quite excellent, but please, no chapter two

Truly one of the best I've read here. What makes this story so great is the successful arc of their bonding. I fear that a second chapter wouldn't live up to this high mark, and would degenerate into a diary of events. Instead, take your energy into a completely new scenario. Your writing is too good to just focus on one storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes More

Loved the story. Please continue the adventure... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Not fond of this type of sex but loved it all the same. This bond needs left here where the two can remain united as one. Very good story. Thank you........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best

This really is one of the best stories I've read in 10 years of visiting this site. It is insanely erotic. If you're not going to continue it (others have suggested that the story is "complete," and they may be right), please write another!

Azrael556Azrael556over 13 years ago
Holy fucking shit.

That is at least a 6.5 or maybe a 7 out of 5.

The writing is professional grade literature, and you made lesbian BDSM between two novices into a scorcher. Truly one of the very best in site history, and I've been reading here for a long, long time.

RiktarRiktarover 13 years ago
Insanity!

This was absolutely awesome. In my rush to slam the 5 star rating button, I missed and hit the report button. I'm sending a message to the people in charge that it was a mistake though.

As for a chapter two, I say go for it! It'll be difficult or even impossible to make it live up to this, but we can always reread chapter one. It's like the really old Disney movies. The new ones may not be great, but the original always will be.

fitntrimfitntrimover 13 years ago
Love it, wonderful

Hi, keep writing! Can they go on vacation to a remote place of natural beauty and enjoy their bliss outdoors 24/7?

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
Continue!!!!

I implore you! Please, please continue this remarkable story of lust, love and lets face it: lewdness. And that's why I love it! I wasn't expecting to be so.. Good! Thank you so much for this! I will be a devoted fan now. So, keep on writing!

-TAS

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 13 years ago
CONTINUE

The story must continue, it is great but you have only started continue their life introduce new adventures

jdames999jdames999about 13 years ago
Incredible

Simply fantastic story telling. Left me feeling as though i were the mistress. Her own wants feelings and desires as if they were my own. This is simply a masterpiece. Please do continue on this storyline. The horny side of me wants to see what happens with the rest of the toys. Who wears the harness? The mistress to take her sweet little slave? or the slave to satisfy her mistress's desires?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Definately do a sequel

I thought this whole thing was just a masterpiece. The way you're able to capture Jennifer's submission without relying on a simple variant of a mistress/slave relationship is something most writers don't even want to attempt. I liked how despite Jennifer's need to submit, she isn't always on the receiving end. Very nicely done, and I would very much appreciate a sequel.

koala011860091koala011860091almost 13 years ago
Sequel!

Definitely voting for the sequel. I liked the realistic exploration of what to do if someone collared themselves right in front of you out of the blue. I really liked how the narrator was at a bit of a loss as to what to do. I think a lot of us would be that way at first.

I think there's a lot of ways you could explore Jennifer's submission and how far she'll go. I look forward to seeing it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
story

good...very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DEFINITELY SEQUEL

AMAZING STORY SO MANY MORE ADVENTURES POSSIBLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pleasi, I want some more!!!

very good stuff, I enjoyed it alot, any more chapters to show these two would be great, and this is one of the best stories, if not the best, that I have read recently..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely, Powerfully Sensual

Please write more with these two or others like them. You have a wonderful style that captures the sensual nature of them both.

fun101fun101over 12 years ago
Sequel please...

Wonderful story. Love your descriptive style and attention to detail. You paint beautiful mental pictures. Please share more of these ladies' adventures!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue! I loved your style & grace in this story & would so enjoy reading more about these two ladies!

fitntrimfitntrimover 12 years ago
Wow, great.

Love this, so well done. Love love love love it! More, much more, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

A very, very sexy story. Please write more.

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Hot!

I'm not usually into these kinds of stories, but my God, it was so erotic, I just loved it. 5 stars no question.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 12 years ago
That was amazing.

You painted a picture of such sweetness that I was truly moved. I want a Jennifer of my own now. And I promise to cherish her always.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Wow.

It took two efforts to read this story. I had stopped the first time when she started in with the cat-o-nine-tails. I don't get into that. I'm glad I came back to it, because this is a love story. A bit twisted, perhaps, but it is clearly a love story. and I do get into those. The control factor is such a tantalizing dynamic throughout. Mistress is initially incredulous, then reluctant, then insatiable, then demanding, with intervening layers of caring. At each change in dynamic, Mistress learns about love; both hers and Jennifer's. Their love grows, making this story the kind I like. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really great

I wish you had continued this. It had great potential. Please do so, if you're still around. Even if this is an older story.

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 12 years ago
Awesome, perfect

What can I write except "amazing," "perfect," and "ultra erotic." LOVE THIS. GREAT WRITING TOO. PLEASE write more....!

krick111mr1krick111mr1almost 12 years ago
PERFECT

PERFECT in every way

i need more i love this story

and not just the sexual parts but

the true love and feelings

you got to keep going

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980about 11 years ago
Absurdly good!

This wasn't, contrary to what others have said, a 'story'. It was a beautiful accounting of a torrid love affair, forming and building between two beautiful creatures; made even more sensual by the addition of pleasure/pain. Please continue arousing us with Jennifer's and your adventures. Great writing!

~Tori

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The on going story.

This really is a beautiful story... please don't let it end here.

tygztygzalmost 10 years ago

I love it. It's perfect.... instead of a scared and tentative sub, you give us strength from the bottom and a loving woman who doesn't realize (at first) what's in her, and as she finds it and gives her slave what she truly wants, the domme comes into her own and the two are on a path to mutual fulfillment.

I typically don't go for S/M, but when it's well written and not abusive, I can begin to see its function in some relationships. This one shows some of the more pleasant possibilities, even if I can't personally get in the mindset, and I think that that shows the skill of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

Maybe bring someone else into the fold, papergirl, older women's niece, might be to obvious but, having the slave used by someone younger than her, that could create some delightful conflict, humiliation. Possibly, this occurs without the mistress's knowledge or consent...giving rise to serving two mistresses, with different tastes, desires and levels of pain inflicted on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Safe, sane, consensual? I don't think so.

OK, it's fantasy but it didn't have to be so abusive, by which i mean the sub's was forced into an S&M scene without any prior discussion.

Try reading 'A Summer Hire' by author Brentaden for a real (and very erotic) consensual bdsm relationship.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Excellent story.

Hot and emotionally satisfying.

jdlaw001jdlaw001over 7 years ago
continue please

I love the way you write so sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

Missed having the build up, but good fantasy that was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still Not Too Late!

Great 3-part story. Still not too late to continue into further chapters. Wonderful writing effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue, please

Please continue

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

you write so tenderly, sweetly, who wouldn't want to be owned by you, treating each other like people should, here is another vote for more chapters since its been awhile you could put your growth with your characters would love to see more, Always loving Alexis

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exploring the World:Jennifer's Way

Exploring the World: Jennifer's Way is a very good read.

Please continue & add the Mistress fucking her slave's ass with a strapon & the slave fucking the Mistress with a dildo. Also add the Mistress peeing on the slave's face in the shower & the Mistress watching the slave pee in the shower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous