Exploring where the boundaries lie

Story Info
Their first foray into male ass play.
1.3k words
4.49
11.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One for my husband - thanks for being play partner!

--

She had been dreaming of this for weeks. Not dreaming in the sense of fantasies and plans constructed in her head while she was awake, but real dreams - images and desires that invaded her mind while she slept, as if her subconscious knew what she wanted long before her conscious mind was ready to admit it. The pictures that her mind put together felt so real, she would often awake from her dreams with her heart racing and her pussy lips uncomfortably wet and throbbing. She would look over at him, sound asleep and peaceful and attempt to go back to sleep, wishing for a few hours without dreams, so that she may wake rested, rather than bothered and frustrated.

But tonight was the night - she knew it. As she felt the scratch of his beard across her chin and the pull of his teeth on her lip, she knew that tonight was a night for restating the boundaries.

Had anyone ever caused a reaction like this in her? A desperate, animalistic sense of longing and need? As his lips trailed down the side of her neck and across her collarbone, she felt the familiar stirrings of reckless lust. Her mind slipped back to a week ago, when they were several whiskeys deep and several hours into an evening of drunken carefree fun. When he'd pressed her naked back into the couch and disappeared in between her legs. He knew how to tease her to the point of shaking legs and gasping sighs. Featherlight kisses across the inside of her thighs, leading to slow and gentle licks along the lips of her pussy. Feeling his breath as he took his time to repeat the actions. He could tease her until she was a mess, unable to communicate with words and resorting to a hand on the back of his head, directing his mouth to where she needed it the most.

She slammed back into the present, as he pushed two fingers inside of her, his mouth warm and wet on her breast, his tongue gently teasing her nipple. She gasped and pushed her hips towards him as he pulled his fingers out, and pushed them back in, grinning at the sound of her arousal. He started to move his fingers, deliberately and firmly. This was no tease - he wanted her to come. She held onto his arms and moaned, moving her body to the rhythm he set with his fingers. She gripped his arms as the pressure built and finally felt the wave of sensation pass through her as he brought her to orgasm. She squeezed her legs and dropped her hand to his, forcing him to stop as she came around his fingers.

An orgasm could leave her relaxed and compliant, but not now - not this night. As the feeling subsided, she rolled on top of him, her hair falling over one shoulder and her underneath his neck, trapping him in place. She kissed him hard, desperate to feel his desire. It flowed straight through their kiss, as his tongue touched hers, and his hands moved to hold her face. This was the feeling she knew - the desperation to feel closer to him, to have him under her skin. To feel everything, every possible sensation and every experience with this man that she loved. She knew that in the heat of the moment, there was nothing he could ask for that she wouldn't provide. But where did his boundaries sit?

She pushed his hands away gently and shimmied her body down until her knees were between his legs. Pushing up to her knees, she began to trail kisses down his chest, until the smooth skin of her cheek brushed against his cock. As hard as he was, she loved the way the skin on his cock felt - soft and silky.

As she held his cock in one hand, she took a quick look at his face - as expected, he was staring straight at her, his eyes moving from his cock to her lips and back. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to draw him in. The moment her tongue touched him, his head dropped back to the bed, eyes closed and tension running out of his body that she hadn't noticed was there. She moved her mouth over his cock, alternating between gentle licks and a firm sucking motion, listening to his breathing accelerate and feeling the muscles in his legs clench and unclench.

She gripped his cock in one hand, still slippery from her saliva. She willed herself to keep her hand steady and not to finish this job before she had what she came for. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip and in one quick movement, pushed her ass back and dipped her chest to the bed, taking her mouth level to his balls. She sucked and nipped his skin, keeping her right hand wrapped firmly around his cock. His hands were reaching for her, but his fingertips barely brushed through the hair on the top of her head, as she continued her path down between his legs.

She was ready, her whole body tingling in anticipation. She could only imagine how good it would feel for him - but would he let her push this limit? She placed her free hand on the back of his right thigh and pushed it up off the bed, directing his knee to his chest. She pulled her face up long enough to make eye contact with him. And without a single word spoken between them, he lifted his other knee to his chest, exposing his ass.

She looked into his eyes, allowing him a moment to change his mind, but she saw no hesitation - just a mixture of amusement and excitement.

Keeping her right hand wrapped tightly around his cock she dipped her head and ran her tongue between his balls and his ass, stopping just short of her intended goal. She exhaled, letting the warmth of her breath remind him how close she was, then turned her head slightly and gently nipped his ass cheek with her teeth. She could feel the desire in the room growing and she gently leaned back in and touched his ass with her tongue. His reaction was instant. He let out a low moan and both of his hands grasped the sheets beneath them as his ass clenched and then relaxed against the foreign touch.

She continued to flick her tongue lightly against his ass, enjoying his obvious pleasure. Her senses both heightened, and singularly focused - all on this moment and all on this man. She clenched her pussy and wished for a moment that she'd come again before she'd started this game. The hissing of his breath between his teeth dragged her back into the moment.

Her hand on his cock had been still and controlling and she started to move it, pulling up and down, matching the rhythm of her tongue as the tip pushed in and out of his ass. Within minutes he was writhing beneath her, and without warning, he suddenly exploded in her hand with a groan. She stopped moving, but held his cock still until the pulsating subsided.

As his breathing returned to normal, she released him and crawled up the bed to sit next to him. She handed him a towel from beside the bed, and laughed as he raised it to his cheek - he had come so forcefully that he'd hit his own face.

As she looked at his blissful expression, eyes closed and face relaxed, she smiled - clearly this little boundary was meant to be broken... but what would be next?