Explosive Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, Lyani."

"Gil," she smiled up to him with a little flutter of her wings. "What's this?"

"Dinner. Would you join me?"

"I would love to join you."

The imperial served her dish, a hearty steak seasoned perfectly. Gilgamesh turned and served himself. A slab of meat heavier than her thudded on the table. The two looked at it for a solid minute, comprehending the size differences between them before continuing their meals.

"What is next for imperial courtship?" Lyani asked as she munched.

"We have shared our lives so far. What is next for spiral courtship?"

Lyani savored the steak, enamored with his cooking. "A night flight is traditional. With the storm I don't think we will have that."

"Will you accept a warming by the fireside for your arranged courtship?" His eyes genuine, his offer gentle, he took clean, careful bites of his steak.

A shyer look crossed her face as she looked up to him, his golden sheen glowing. "Gilgamesh, I accept."

________________________________________

She watched as the huge imperial used a small brass contraption to light a fireplace as big as her room. She wandered over to it and felt the radiant heat all over. That's when she heard a soft whump behind her, and turned.

The full length of Gilgamesh was laid out before her, from the tip of his snout along his fluffy mane, kind eyes, shining gold scales carrying such an intimate color, muscles along his legs so bulky, strong, the softer scales of his belly exposed to her, fiercely strong back legs with a long, tapered tail ending in fluff. The expanse of him left her speechless, jaws parted as she drank him in. He waited patiently, allowing her to make the next move.

Stepping across the rug she nestled up next to his head, wrapping around his snout and snuggling against him. Finding him delightfully warm she coiled up in a snuggle. As she did his eyes slowly closed, enjoying her company at the fireside.

Basking in each other's company Lyani snuggled up to Gilgamesh. The imperial sighed, a sensation Lyani could feel through her whole body. He lifted his head to nuzzle her against his knuckle, her body coiled around his snout to better cuddle him.

Lyani scooted her way up to his ear, pressing her face i to his fluff. "Gil, I think I'm ready for you.."

His eyes opened, glancing to the ear she spoke into. Jaws tried to open, her body roped around him hindered the process, she gasped as she felt his breath against her scales.

Loosening up her hold he was able to speak, the bass of his voice carrying through its softness. "Are you sure? I will not force you to. I will take the blame from Elsan and Regina-"

"I don't want you to." She cuddled up to his ear, whispering intimately. "I'm ready.. I just don't know how to begin."

Gil took a few moments to think. With his jaws opened, he allowed his longer, articulate tongue to slip from his jaws, wrapping around her hips. Her claws sank into the scales around his ear as she squeaked, tense with anticipation. Her lower half was coaxed into his jaws as her upper half warmed by firelight, and she felt the thickness of his broad tongue stroke her scales so alluringly. Somewhere between panic and need she flexed her claws, breaths coming shallow, and buried her snout against his as she felt it heat up.

He stroked her thighs, exploring her body solely by touch as his eyes closed to focus. Each breath he took felt gigantic to her, and he allowed the tapered tip to draw across her entrance as his tongue gave her hips a squeeze.

"Careful-" she whimpered, her tail flicked down his throat causing his eyes to widen suddenly, he choked and gagged, the little spiral immediately ejected herself from his hold flopping on the ground. Gilgamesh coughed a moment, clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry! Oh I'm so so sorry, I've just ruined everything. I should go, I'm sorry Gil, I-"

Her words were cut off by another squeak as a massive claw pinned her hips to the ground. His immense head lowered to face her, snout pressed to her neck as he inhaled deeply, then exhaled blasting her with heat like bellows from a forge. The effect was immediate as her body squirmed, her fresher scent of berries exhilarating to him. She at first pushed against his snout, then pulled him close. Unraveling his tongue he drew the flat of it up her chest. She scraped claws over the underside of his jaws, squealing with glee as his tongue flatted over his face taking playful nips at it. The broad flat of his snout caressed her as a great thunderstorm of a purr held in his chest.

"You say Aurora, I stop."

She nodded back to him, chest heaving with every little pant. His claw lifted slowly, telegraphing all his movements for her, and the spiral leapt at his snout again. She shuddered with a heated breath, trying to grind herself against his snout as her head lay next to his ear, tail wrapping under his chin.

"Take me Gil-" she breathed, taking the imperial by surprise. Jaws opening again his tongue slipped around her hips, fully around her to let the tip stroke her entrance. He could feel the shudder start with the moan into his ear, travel along her neck down his snout, over his nostrils as he drank in her fruity scent, down her hips held by his tongue, and along her tail caressing his neck. Her eyes shut tight at the teasing, squirming at the sensations.

The tip attempted to push through her entrance eliciting a yelp, "careful, you're still so huge.."

Humming softly in response, a sensation that vibrated through Lyani's body, he very carefully and very slowly pierced her with the tip of his tongue.

She shoved her head to his, nuzzling him hard as she gasped and moaned, even the tapered thickness of his tongue was more than she was meant to handle. Her back claws found purchase on his fangs letting her ease her hips onto the heart muscle. The movements of his tongue caused the most pleased and needing whines. She tried to tighten around him, feeling so thoroughly filled as he took his time with her.

Claws raked over his snout as she gasped, hissing as she was spread by him, then tapped with a heated, "that's it- that's it- I'm full, that's my limit Gil."

His eyes still closed, he moaned at her intimate, sweeter taste. Flexing his tongue he memorized her depth, feeling how much she could take, grinding deep inside her with motions that drew out lower moans from Lyani.

"Oh that's it.. just like that.."

Gil continued his slower grindings, finding her clit was already being tended to by his sheer size over her. Drawing his tongue back stroked her depths and her clit at the same time, an electric feeling for Lyani who clawed at his snout, shuddering against him again.

"That is so good.." she sighed, tightening her grip on him as he thrust forward. The sensations of having her clit stimulated as she was stretched so much flooded her with arousal. Her fluids dripped along his tongue, coating him with her flavor in his caring thrusts, easy and slow. Her body heaved with each breath, riding the thickness of his tongue, feeling it throb, tremble with each sound Gil made.

"Gil that feels so good," she crooned into his ear, "You're so big, I can feel you filling so much of me.."

Clawed caresses touched his ear with little licks and nips between her moans, hips moving in rhythm with the pace Gil set. Her walls throbbed and tightened around the invasive muscle, unable to stop him as each thrust of his tongue spread her again and again. Drips of her arousal trickled over his tongue, alighting his sense of taste and working him up more. She could feel the hotter breaths against her, hear each subtle sound Gil made and it only made her more heated.

"Just like that.. just like that and I'm going to.. ah~"

She ground against him, rolling her hips more excitedly. Her wings stretched out and she pressed her head to his, jaws constantly parted, moans raising higher and higher. His tongue began to speed up, thrusting faster to get her there, the feeling so unique and overpowering to her. With a cry she climaxed, squeezing his tongue in waves as her walls throbbed against him, earning a splash of her arousal as she squirted against his tongue. Claws raked against his scales and her tail lashed in wild strokes, eyes rolling back into her head as she greedily took as much of his tongue as she could.

Gil's grinding motions ensued through her climax, consistently stimulating her through and beyond her climax. Legs tried to come together and both push out and trap his tongue, in the process she pushed her claws too far down his throat causing him to gag again.

"Aurora!" She called out in her tortured pleasure, and Gil delicately removed her from his jaws, rolling to place her atop his belly, a panting hot mess. She tried to cuddle up to as much of him as she could, his large paw pressed her to him as he reached for an urn of water, offering her a drink. She stuffed her head in it, gulping down a bellyful before flopping on him again.

"Wow... just... wow..." she panted, "imperial tongues.."

His ears turned back in a bashful motions, the tremble of his purr soothing against her body.

"I like the way spirals taste," he spoke to her, "I want you again before tonight is over."

She shuddered at the thought with a small moan, "you can have me, have me have me and have me.. but I need to know if this is going to work."

He cocked his head at her questioningly, patiently awaiting more.

"I need to be able to get you off if this is going to go anywhere. Wait, can't you just reach yourself?"

"Uh..." Gil glanced away bashfully.

"Gil you're the size of a mountain what do you have to be shy about? Its just your dick."

"I cannot reach myself. No."

"Then I have to." She slipped down the his body, over his softer scales, down between his legs.

"..where is it?" She asked, leaning on a thigh like a tree trunk.

"Lyani, look at me for a moment."

She turned her head, felt his hips roll and shift, then turned her head back, unable to prevent the gasp from escaping her lips.

Before her towered a massive pillar of masculinity, a towering cock at just about half her length at two meters, incredibly thick with deep veins. It throbbed, hard with his arousal, and below it sat massive balls each as big as her head, each so full. She drifted around him, taking in his heady musk, feeling warmth radiate from him.

"Are you sure? Because-"

"I need to be able to do this. Otherwise what's the point!" Her body shaky with excitement she drew claws lightly over the sensitive flesh of his cock. She could feel the breath he drew from it, smirking to herself as she nuzzled the mighty head of his member. Wrapped up around him she tightened her coil, slithering up his cock to lick at and tease the head she constricted, slithering her body in pleasing strokes. Gil let his head fall back as she did, surrendering his body to his smaller partner.

Her head spun with the excitement of it all, already becoming wet at the sheer size of her partner. She hugged his cock, grinding and rubbing her body up against him. Licking the head she found an especially sensitive region, his claw slamming to the ground with a stifled moan, the sounds building in his chest. He rolled over to stand, the spiral holding tight to his cock.

"Right there- Lyani." He growled as she stopped stimulating the oh so sensitive area. She squeezed and stroked his cock, laughing joyfully.

"I can't just overdo everything that works!" Swirling over his dick stroked him faster, in doing so snaked her head down to his balls to nuzzle and kiss them, lifting them in her claws as her body jerked him. Squeezing one of his heavy balls she felt a surge of slick fluid at the tip of his cock that quickly rolled over her lower half. Moaning delightfully at the mess of precum she continued playing with his balls.

Gil's claws sank into the stone, back arching as she played with his cock. Thighs tensing, he rocked his hips subconsciously. More and more he got into her affections, thrusting as if he could accelerate her pleasure.

The spiral cried out delightedly as he did, holding on with her whole body. The movements bucked her on his cock making it easier to stroke him faster, and she tried to hold onto his heavy, swaying balls. One slipped from her claws and she watched as the pendulous sack swung back only to collide with her face with a meaty thwap.

"Aurora!" She called to him, a touch dazed. He stopped and checked between his legs, tensing as she swirled over his dick back to the head.

"You can do that but I can't be by your nuts or else you're going to have an unconscious dragon."

A pleased, enamored chuckle sounded from the imperial that turned to a deep moan as she tightened around him. The world spun again as he landed on his back, sighing deeply.

"Please. Continue."

Flashing him an affectionate smirk she ground herself against him. Swirling constricting pulses worked the full length of him, her tail teasing his balls. Massive jaws opened with a lazy moan, eyes beholding her as she worked him. She gave careful attention to the underside of his dick and the slicker, sensitive ridge. Squeezing his balls earned her another louder moan as precum surged from the head making a complete mess of her.

Feeling her own nethers tingle she ground herself excitedly, moaning over the fat head of his dick. Gil watched as she eagerly worked him, jerking his cock faster as he neared his peak.

"Lyani-" he gasped, "my tongue is fff-.. my tongue is calibrated to understand you are not an imperial." Slack jawed, she could feel his fast, deep heartbeat throb through his member, relished in the sounds he made.

"My cock is not, and will not give you anything less than imperial-sized production."

Moaning at the prospect she stroked him faster, jerking his cock with every inch of her, licking, suckling the head where she could. "Good. That's what I wanted."

"Don't- ohhhh careful, don't keep your face at the tip-" his warning melted into moans. Lyani kept eye contact, greedily swallowing his precim as her tongue teased the tip of his dick, flicking at the hole. Her tails squeeze and caressed his balls as her body jerked him faster, faster. His eyes shut and with a primal roar she felt the onset of his pleasure.

His huge balls tightened, she could feel the movement against her tail. His roar deafened in the most exciting ways, and she felt the member become even harder, swelling in her hold. All too excited for her prize she clamped her mouth around the tip, suckling with want as she gave him a sultry look from the business end of his rod.

Then her eyes widened as the imperial's first load released, filling her throat and mouth, the sheer pressure enough to dislodge her jaws from her prize. Her lower body continued to stroke as her upper body panicked, eyes shut tight claws trying to deflect the heady surge of hot cum that's splattered her body. Before she was ready the third load made a mess of her, unleashed from the head of his cock the pillar throbbed with a forceful release that rained down on his belly. Again and again he came all over the poor spiral, a few stray droplets spattering his belly and snout, Lyani totally unprepared as she withstood his climax.

Tapering off she slowed her ministrations, a complete mess atop him, eyes wide with the excitement of it all. With a gentle claw he removed her from something a second time that day. He dragged her through the hot mess on his belly, leaning forward to let his tongue fill her a second time. Too tired and too much of a mess to resist she vocalized her pleasure, writhing atop him.

Doused in his scent and heat and overloaded in all of her senses she squirmed, tightening around him. The tip of his tongue tickled at her clit before filling her again. So worked up by the ordeal she was on a hair trigger, splashing in his cum as her moans rose higher into screams. Her passage tightened in her climax, a second release of her arousal over his tongue as her tail whipped scattering the mess. She threw her head back against his belly as her hips lifted into his tongue, filled by the heat of the slick muscle, before collapsing, both of them panting in their shared afterglow.

Lyani crawled up to his head leaving a smeared mess, nesting near his ear. "Why did you warn me? See? I did fine."

Gil rumbled with laughter that Lyani echoed, the two sharing in each other in intimate firelight, bodies pressed close as his claw held her back, her body held his snout.

They held each other for some time before stirring. Gilgamesh took them both to the bath to wash up. A great sponge washed down Lyani's whole body gingerly, giving him a lovedrunk look the entire time. Returning the favor, the spiral scrubbed the sponge down the length of the imperial's body as he lounged in the hot water. The little hums he made gave her such a delight, and she worked hard to clean every inch of his body.

"I was going to say earlier, there might be a better way of going about this. I cannot reach myself-"

"-dangerous information to give me."

"-yes, but I made a mount."

"...Gil I can't take that dick if I can't take your tongue."

His ears pinned in a lighter fluster, "for me, that I can use to stimulate myself. You will need that bowl from earlier."

Lyani's eyes lit up at his words, "then why are we waiting?"

________________________________________

Lyani waited by the fireside, warming her scales. Gilgamesh took a folded metal frame from his closet and set to opening it. She watched with awe as huge pads fit to hold and support his weight opened, many times herself. The supports were made of thick iron, and he rolled slicker padding that formed a short tube, wide enough for Lyani to slip through.

So she did.

Hanging through the mount she smirked at him as he opened a jar labeled "Griffin Grease."

"Need a hand there stud?"

Bashful at the name he placed the jar of grease within reach of Lyani, then pushed up onto the mount. His heavy cock hung in the air, half flaccid and swaying. With a trill Lyani slicked herself up and massaged his member. Gilgamesh made deeper, pleased hums as she coated his cock. She could feel it growing beneath her claws, feel his firmness, feel it heating up as she stroked and teases. Leaning forward her tongue flicked the slit of his cock, laughing softly as all twenty meters of imperial dragon above her reacted. She tended to every inch of him, coating the surface area of his dick and sat back to appreciate her handiwork.

As she did Gil stood back up and readied his hips. The head of his cock loomed over her and she looked up at it with lip bitten anticipation. With a slow thrust she squeaked as it pushed her back through the sleeve of the mount, plopping her back in the bowl below him. Gripping the front of the mount Gil made himself comfortable, a massive sigh coursing through him as he shifted his weight. Lyani watched the head bob all too pleased, relishing in the wait.

Gill lifted his hips, then dropped them with a stifled moan as he began to lay the mount, slow, forceful movements as he he ground the underside of his cock in the sleeve.

"Gil.. you don't have to be quiet. I want to hear you," Lyani spoke softly as she marveled at his size, the sleeve of the mount keeping the head of his cock aimed at her body.

Hearing her voice he lifted the stifle in his voice, letting his moans come more naturally. The mount groaned under the weight of his muscles, each thrust of his hips making it bow ever so slightly.

Loving the view she had Lyani curled up so her slit was level with her head. She allowed her tongue to dart out, dipping inside herself with fleeting touches, moaning delightedly. Squirming every now and then, she watched as her lover above increased his pace.