Explosive Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gil began to thoroughly fuck the mount, hips beating against the thick padding. It rattled with the force of it, the sleeve constricting his cock making him moan for her, moan loudly. The deep tones resonated through her body as she continued licking at herself, toying with her clit, delving into her passage. She watched as the mount began to buckle, loosening at the hinges as it took Gilgamesh's lay, her lover's ferocity doing wonders for her pleasure. Her breath came in short bursts and the first gout of precum splashed over her body breaking her concentration.

"Oh GILGAMESH!" She moaned, reveling in him. Gil forced his cock through the sleeve vigorously, bending the mount a little more with each beat of his hips. His tail slammed against the ground making the bowl Lyani laid in rattle, her tongue resuming its thrusting deep inside herself. Moaning as she felt another shower of his precum she writhed, needing more and more.

Her lover's coos and moans made him hotter, his muscles tense as he bucked into the mount. Eyes shut tight, he could feel his heavy balls churning. Knowing she was safely below him he released any inhibitions. His pleasure only increased: his moans louder, he was vaguely aware of the beating his mount was taking and how it bowed beneath the pounding of his hips. With a sharp snarl he felt his climax rise, churning balls lifted as his heavy cock swelled in the sleeve. With a mighty roar that brought Lyani to climax he hilted in the sleeve, holding back nothing from her.

She watched from below as the frame bent hard, his cock forced through the sleeve as the head unloaded a forceful stream of cum that covered her, quickly filling the bowl. She arched her back with a delighted cry, reveling in Gil's hot seed as gallons of his cum erupted from his cock, his balls utterly unloading onto her. The bowl quickly overflowed and she splashed, trying to stuff as much of him as she could.

His climax waned, cock drooling heated cum onto her as she basked in her afterglow.

When the mount collapsed. Its pieces fell apart and Gilgamesh turned his body, falling aside her. Lyani, exhausted and as spent as him, slipped from the mess and coiled around his cock, nursing the tip. She suckled, soft moans drawn from Gilgamesh as she eased him through the end of his orgasm.

His claw tried to reach her as she eased him from pleasure to pleasurable torture. She noticed the shift, slipping along his body back to his snout.

"I should clean this before we go to bed, I thought that bowl was big enough-" a claw to his lips silenced him. The spiral's runes glowed along her sides, and the mess dissipated into thin air.

"I can't stop the smell, but I can the mess."

"..wait. Could you not have done this earlier?"

"Yes, but then you wouldn't have washed me." She giggled into his ear, cuddling up. "Carry us to bed?"

Gilgamesh carried her across the house, Lyani curled up around his snout. His bed was near the size of her room, covered in well worn but comfy quilts and blankets. His bulk collapsed with a huff, Lyani kissing his ear sweetly. "Good night, sweet Gil."

________________________________________

Gil woke, bleary eyed. He felt surprisingly good for how much of himself he spent. His ears flicked, Lyani was no longer cuddled up to his snout. He realized he was panting, something was making it extremely hard to think. A moan passed his jaws and he lifted the blankets.

Lyani smirked up at him, coiled around his fresh morningwood. She arched her body up and down his length, slithering and constricting in a firm morning lay.

"That's not fair-" was all he could gasp, she squeezed him tighter as he tried to speak. Pre already doused her and he laid on his belly, giving her enough space as he desperately thrust against nothing, a reflex to the pleasure she gave him as she suckled the head of his cock. He felt her tail squeeze his balls drawing out a dryer morning moan, a claw desperately tried to reach her and lift her from his cock, but he couldn't reach.

Lyani giggled at her lover's sleepy clumsiness, his helplessness. His cock was so delightfully hard this morning she couldn't help herself. She drew her tongue up his shaft in a long, sultry stroke along a vein, squeezing his balls again to reward herself with his salty precum.

"How long-" he gasped, shoving his head into his pillow as his hips mindlessly thrusted, mind awash with pleasure.

"A few minutes, you've been just so good for me." She moaned as she ground herself to him, slipping so her slit ground up against the slit of his cock. Holding the head in her back legs she coiled around him, licking, nuzzling the underside of his cock. Giving his balls a squeeze with her back legs she felt the surge of precum fill her, such a warm feeling.

"Its- ohhh, Lyani-" he arched his back with a gasp, softer, lighter moans in this unexpected morning pleasure. She felt his cock throb with release, heavy balls swaying and beginning to empty. The first load of cum surged up his length and directly into her, spilling all over her body as the second and third loads were quick to follow. The heat of it triggered Lyani's climax, the force of his pushed her from his cock but he was quick to use it to grind her into the bed, both stimulating each other as Lyani played with his balls and shaft and Gil ground his shaft against her entrance.

Spent, he collapsed to the side making the massive bed quake, giving her in her mess a dreamier, sleepier look.

"Good morning."

________________________________________

"Is this goodbye?"

Lyani was carried up to her lab, the double doors open. Gilgamesh made a contemplative rumble.

"Goodbye is not on a gradient," came his reply as he nuzzled her, "but, I would enjoy another lecture on your work, whenever your next one is held."

Her smaller snout nuzzled him back with a little lick. "I can help with your next project. You look good in a bun, you should let me do that more often."

Another rumble passed through him, this time laughter. "I will find myself on a new project tomorrow night, I seem to work much better with my mane tied back."

"Mmm, that sounds too efficient, I might have to hinder that," she teased. "Goodbye, Gil.

"Goodbye, Lyani."

Lyani laid out on her windowsill, watching affectionately as his great gold wings caught the wind and took flight, soaring into the sky.