All Comments on 'Exposed'

by amyss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 4 years ago
Which Way?!

You BETTER post a second chapter! All of us are hanging by a thread right now!

sabra16023sabra16023over 4 years ago
Keep Going

Good read but caught . Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
>:(

Oh fuck you did they have the virus or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

That had a hell of a build up.. Keep going.. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yes, Chapter 2

Please let the news be good for them -- all the way around. And when they make love again, lets put a bit of hair on that sexy chest for Jase! And a treasure trail and cock bush. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally needs part 2

Damn this was all sorts of infectious, freaky, fun and most of all loveable so I really hope there is part 2 coming our way soon.

5*

BluelouwhoBluelouwhoover 4 years ago
No Sequel needed

Perfect story with a maddeningly perfect ending! Once again, I am slayed by your writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I may be in minority

But I don't think you should write a chapter 2. The story has reached its conclusion. It was a nice story, but if I could offer you an advice, next time take more time to develop the characters, because I didn't feel like I knew them at all, and TBH, couldn't care less if they did catch the virus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Am I the only one?...

Who couldn't get past the first page? I know this is fiction, but an incredibly infectious disease with no known cure that kills 96% of the time and they are not told to go to the hospital to be put under quarantine?

Zadock77Zadock77over 4 years ago
Awesome

You did great nice story

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Good story

You did it really well. A bit long on the old girlfriend tale, but it was necessary for the story.

Nice finish, keep em guessing as it doesn't matter about the virus anyway. Regardless you would alienate half the readers, either the yes or no camps.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and clever story line. Like other commentators I thought that relating the girlfriend story was a bit long but otherwise didn't detract from the story.

Conflicted about whether I would like a second chapter or not. Only because the continuation of their relationship is only implied. I would have liked to know that they discovered a real emotional loving relationship going beyond a sibling one. But I guess I am content in believing that they did without it being explicitly written.

Taboolover420Taboolover420over 4 years ago
More...?

I loved the story, would like to find out what happens next...it was set up perfectly for a continuation.

Are the gonna die? Are they clear and we’re does it go from there if they are safe? Too many open questions.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

Lovely story, and nicely done. I hope they survived in the end, and it was just a false positive.

It's funny this was written just before when China exposed the rest of the world to Coronavirus. It was well researched and valid to apply to the current events. Also well written. It's been some time since I found a writer who know the words and know how to use them to tell a tale.

Max though, he needed his ass kicked for what he did. It's important to remind everyone that "no means no". Whoever didn't respect that, should face severe consequences. Maybe in a sequel? Something to think about, they found a way to be together or stay in touch in the meantime, and are now in the middle of this pandemic in found themselves in quarantine... like, again? That would be funny, and maybe this time they will stay naked the whole time.

Cheers, and stay safe.

And people, remember to use a mask and vaccinate when possible. We're in this together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you outside your damn mind yet woohoo they love each other. But did they die???? Ugh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally someone that can actually write a decent story worth reading, plausible and very exciting. Not enough of this on here anymore!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn! If I keep reading this woman's stories I'm going to fall in love with her. Wonderful writing. I must agree with Anonymous of seven days ago. "Not enough of this on here anymore!" One day I'm going to try to give a more detailed critique, but right now I am overwhelmed. Never stop writing. And thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Second reading and just as good this time. wow what a story. More please. I have to know what happens from here, PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous