All Comments on 'Exposed to More Cock with Her Help'

by tallsmooth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tallsmoothtallsmoothabout 5 years agoAuthor
This is fun!

I am enjoying putting my fantasies on paper and hope they make you hard and wet too. Honest feedback is also appreciated as I am new to this and want to get better at it.

Story #3 is started!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

If only there were more Noras in the world: bringing out men’s natural bi side. (And it was great those three women — love the yoga pants detail — witnessed it. Women need to be confronted with the reality of intensely satisfying mansex!)

Can’t wait for Pt 3

tallsmoothtallsmoothabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Yes more Nora's would make the world a better place. Appreciate the compliments and should have #3 by the weekend.

smoothboismoothboiabout 5 years ago
Gay AF

I hope they actually don't ever fuck and she leads him deeper and deeper into sexual depravity.

PG564EPG564Eabout 5 years ago
A magical erotic story

I'm a man who is married, but oh God how I love to suck men's dicks and have their cum flood my mouth full - nothing is so sexy an imtimate than to kneel and blow a man in front of other people, which I've done many times.

And want to do so much more! Your story made me rock hard, and I came a lot, feeding myself with a large load of warm, thick semen.

Thank you! Write more!

bifemboibifemboialmost 5 years ago
OMG... SO HOT again

God I need something like this to happen to me... naked and hard and doing hot gay stuff on a beach for everyone to see......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 4 years ago
Wow!! The possibilities

You have started a great series and there are so many story line possibilities. Hope you will continue. Loved what you wrote so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertallsmooth@tallsmooth
Tall fit MWM into showing off, bisexuality, shaving, beach sex, toys, and a healthy imagination.

story TAGS