Exposed to More Cock with Her Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your cum" I grunted, licking his frenulum and pistoning my wet fist on his rod.

Cal's hips bucked and I immediately clamped my mouth over then bulbous head of his prick, ready for the hot jets of his orgasm to coat my throat. I moaned in time to his spurts, as his rock hard cum-hose unloaded into my mouth again, his ecstatic cries ringing out across the beach as he drive his draining, pumping cock deep into my mouth.

I kept him in my mouth as his orgasm subsided, sucking the last drops from him, admiring the perfection of the junction of his thick love muscle and his smooth-shaven mound while I savoured his salty-sweet semen.

It was even hotter, because I knew I had four pairs of eyes watching me abandon myself completely to the love of cock - again.

This could be habit-forming...

Nora was on the sand, legs spread, four fingers inside her shaved slit, grinding into her depths.

"Ladies" she panted to our three watchers, "I have an idea. Meet me at my salon late next week. And bring your men with you."

She looked me in the eye, "And I'll make sure to bring Ted along too. He can lead any man to cock, can't you, you horny nympho cumslut?"

My new best friend!

12