All Comments on 'Exposed to My Wife's Sisters Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nasty Nasty Man!

Perving on your wife's sister's like that! I once saw my brother getting sucked by his wife and I've never forgotten it. Your story brought it all back. Can't wait to see what happens next in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't stop now!

Great story- looking forward to more- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Next Chapter

Post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Decent Start

but....why no 2nd chapter...or just a conclusion. What is the point of leaving these four sexy people just hanging in limbo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue!!!

this is a great story - please don't stop

whodunmewhodunmeover 13 years ago

Good story - very hot teasing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointed

Where is the follow-up to this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't give 4 stars

because story is incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

great story... please finish next chapter

another_sisyphuanother_sisyphuover 11 years ago
Great story, please continue it

This story is great. It is one of the better stories on Literotica and I hope you add another chapter to finish it. In any case, thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

are you going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need more

Great story sure would like to see how it ends.

matatridmatatridabout 11 years ago
interesting enough to keep going

Although some of the matter wasn't what I'm particularly interested in, there was still plenty of good stuff in this read and I look forward to you continuing this story. The whole voyeurism and sharing little tidbits of secrets is real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

Very hot...incredibly hard myself, thank you. When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your making me masterbate

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds Familiar

On my first date with the girl who later became my wife, she claimed her migraine headache prevented her from going out with me. I was disappointed but she asked if I wanted to stay there and we would put on a movie to watch. Her two female cousins were sitting on the couch across the room from us. There were no less than six people in the kitchen working on a gigantic jigsaw puzzle. She laid down with her head in my lap and pulled the blanket over her head and my lap and proceeded to give me a blowjob...on our first date. Her two cousins ran from the room laughing. So I was stroking while I read about Shelly stroking her husband with Trina watching and Emily sitting close enough to see. Great start.

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2almost 7 years ago
Great buildup

Thank you for the great story.

Tons of ideas running around in my head in anticipation for more chapters.

Fun food for fantasies.

Would be great to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"Shelly eluded...." Shelley evaded? Wow. Maybe she alluded to something?

Good tale until you ended with TBC. That's juvenile writing that good writers lose in the fourth grade.

What if you don't return and write another chapter? This chapter should be written well enough to have its own climatic ending.

That cost a star.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Well it’s my own fault for not looking ahead, but this fabulous start to a story was abandoned about 14 years ago to never be finished. Such a shame to as it was really good, had great promise and was very erotic. Upset I’ll never read about the husband tied up in the bed being pleasured by all 3 sisters. Very frustrating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous