Exposing Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul has the final word

My wife and I had made the long progression, from simple embarrassment, to the new position of cuckoldry. What drove us was still the same need but that desire was organic and had naturally changed. We now needed a new aspect to humiliate us, to shame us, to embarrass us and to provide the spark which our sex lives were totally dependant on.

Ron was to be the conduit through which we could satisfy our sordid needs. Ron's wife's sister had a long term illness and his wife regularly went to stay with her, this opened the door to Ron staying over at our house quite regularly. It was on his arrival, that Amy's talent for destroying me came to the fore.

Amy would always meet her lover at the door, welcoming him like a gleeful teenager, kissing him and holding his hand as she brought him into our lives. She would sit the entire night cuddling him and cosying up to him on our settee, whilst I sat apart naked from the waist down, my caged cock on permanent display for their amusement. Amy would take his hand and declare,

"We are going to bed now, make sure you tidy up after us before you go to bed,"

I would then watch them ascend the stairs hand in hand.

This situation drove me frantic with humiliation and would have given me a terrific arousal had I not been physically forbidden to have any such thing.

I thought this situation to be as bad (good) as could be but Amy was not yet finished with me.

Therefore I soon found my new position for the night, asleep at the foot of my marriage bed as my wife shared it with the milkman. I thought that being able to see them having sex with the light on would be an incredibly traumatic experience but I soon discovered that it was actually infinitely worse to listen to them in the dark. The low, almost mournful groans coming from my wife, the oohs and ahhs of sensual lovemaking was more than I could bear. Amy would deliberately torment me with this audio commentary, as she would deliberately intersperse her sensual groans, with raw dirty growls of sexual ecstasy. I would be forced to endure her constant declarations of love and affection for this man in my marriage bed.

Amy and I still loved each other, she had not fallen in love with Ron, it was Amy's wonderful talent for getting the most from a situation and her expertise at disgracing herself and twisting the knife as far into me as she could. What Amy tormented me with, was simply a fake and pretend soundtrack to this debauchery. That is small comfort and quite frankly irrelevant. Even being aware of her real motivation, I was still left tortured sexually, mentally and physically. I held such a humiliating, embarrassing and shameful station in this weird, surreal and sordid ménage a trios, that I now consider my sexual satisfaction complete.

So that is our new position, I remain caged 24/7, until such a time as Ron has used Amy and I am to be allowed to use her ravaged pussy. Amy remains imprisoned in a chastity belt, until such a time as her new owner wants to use her. She still flashes her body to various men from time to time but nowadays she only has time for our situation with Ron, especially as she is now carrying his baby.