Exposing Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly made each of the men aware that I wanted to keep seeing them and that I wanted them all to continue to sleep with me. For several weeks there was hardly a day where one or another wouldn't call round. I found it incredibly traumatic and exciting to be cheating with not one man but three and as I was sleeping with immediate members of my husband's family, therefore as my pregnancy advanced, that humiliation and shame was multiplied ten fold. I yearned for the day when finally I would experience taking turns to lay with my father-in-law, or brothers-in-law, whilst heavily pregnant with their baby.

The first time was when John called round knowing full well that Paul was at work. The fact was we hadn't arranged this meeting, he had just turned up unexpectedly and I had simply allowed him to take me to bed made me a submissive slut.

As John simply helped himself to my body I expected a rough dirty fuck, however he gently pulled me into his arms and kissed me tenderly. The kiss was the catalyst from which I would never recover my dignity or self-respect and would carry as a burden hidden from my husband forever. The kiss was the kiss of lovers, it was so unexpected and so surprising, that I had melted into it without realising. I had always found this to be more intimate than sex and I wanted to pull back, I still wanted to fuck with him but on a more base and crude level. It was then that the decision to break the last taboo was made.

Laying naked and pregnant with the father of my unborn child was what I considered to be the last stage in our self denigration, however the real last step to be taken became clear. I forced myself and endured the trauma of making love with a man other than my husband for the first time. I died a little inside that day as I made tender, gentle, loving, affectionate and sensual (and fake) love to my father-in-law.

The Rubicon was crossed completely when I began to make love with them all.

Physically it started when they all shocked me by demanding a full sex session from me, rather than a quick fuck but mentally it started when I realised that this final chapter needed to be lived. If they had simply used me to fuck and to cum in, it would have been sweetly contemptuous but as I found to my cost, there was another way of shaming me. They expected and demanded that each and every time I slept with them that we make love. The whole atmosphere and situation had suddenly taken a significant turn, the kissing, the licking, the sucking, all now had a completely different feeling. I performed oral sex on each one, in a totally different and loving fashion and when one of my lovers came in my mouth, I was forced into keeping the cum in my mouth, savouring it affectionately, showing them the mess of semen, before swallowing the slick mess, just to prove 'my love'.

It wasn't only wham bam that could belittle a woman.

Being forced into making love fully and completely each and every day was exhausting mentally.

Whilst this insanity prevailed, I allow each one unlimited access to me and my bed. Each one comes to my house and my bed whenever he pleases and a few times when Paul has been away with work, all three men have visited on the same day (separately). On these occasions, morning, afternoon and evening and between each session I would bathe, redress myself in a new set of stockings and garter belt and reapply make-up to submissively please my next lover.

My act was constant, my body language always fake yet convincing. As soon as Paul left for work I would dress for my imminent lover. They all shared the same love of stockings and garter belt and as they were coming for sex and expected my role in life to obey and pleasure them, so I was obliged to dress how they demanded. I was made to shop for lingerie they wanted me in. I obsessively shaved myself and even when there wasn't even a little stubble, I would wax my sex before every single session, ensuring that I presented myself for their pleasure, clean, fresh and smooth. It was equally important to emphasise that what I was doing was for them. I even lied that Paul hated me shaved but that it was more important to me to please them, than my husband.

At the height of this insanity, sometimes it was demanded of me to make love up to six times a day. I would much sooner lay back and let them just fuck me but they demanded I service my masters fully, each and every time.

The pay off for me, as I am sure you are aware, was the total and utter shame. I didn't care what they got from it but I needed this final and ultimate humiliation to make my fetish complete. By being a woman of such low moral standards, that she would carry on an affair with the father and brothers of her husband simultaneously, I became what I suppose I have always wanted.

Could I preserve my act? What sort of woman did they see me as?

My in-laws were fully aware of what I was and what I had become and they were also determined to take everything they could from me. There was never any territorial disputes and no jealousy, (although unbeknown to me, each one thought that he was the only one I made love with,) they knew what I was and that there was plenty of me to go round.

They knew that I never said no.

If only you knew what it took for me to be able to act this way and to be intimate and shame my husband and myself. If you were aware that to kiss tenderly and to perform sex acts as though they were the love of my life took everything I had. I became adept at timely groans of pleasure, I would emit long groans 'mmmm' for them as they kissed me, or sucked my breasts, or ate my pussy and I would 'mmmm' as cock after cock was fed into my mouth. As my mouth filled with semen I groaned and purred like a woman pleasing the man she loved. As we kissed sensually, sucked lovingly, licked tenderly, when one of their cocks sank between my labia and slid along the deep soft wetness of my vagina, I would groan with fake ecstasy and I would save the most convincing act of all, for when my lover's semen flooded my welcoming pussy. I would make all the appropriate noises and sounds of appreciation, I quickly discovered that a well timed and skilfully faked groan of "Oh Baby" could create the atmosphere that would need a thousand words.

For me to lie in their arms, naked and vulnerable after the trauma of enforced love making, sickened and aroused me. To know a second bout was imminent, my lover was only recovering, to gently and softly and tenderly suck his cum crusted cock back to life whilst I encouraged him with words and sounds of desire was incredibly difficult intimacy to share. It is easy to open your legs for a man but it is quite another to truly make love with him.

As my pregnancy progressed and I swelled with their child, it became even harder to endure. I think that the ultimate intimacy for a woman is being made pregnant by a man, therefore what I made myself endure was hardly bearable. When I put on my act, I know my words are fake but they do not.

I have finally crossed the line from what was mutual debasement and have betrayed my husband who has endured/enjoyed so many terrible agonies over the years. The fact that we have five children not one of which has been fathered by him, has provided every indignity we could need. Every debauched and disgustingly filthy act I have indulged myself in, would not even come close to the current betrayal of my beloved husband. For him to discover that I had made love with his father and his brothers would crush him. Paul had already witnessed me having sex with them and even embraced the complete humiliation of me carrying the child of one of them. This would not break my husband but the fact that I slept with them and made love with them, could potentially destroy him.

This moment I realised could not lay hidden for the rest of our lives. If I didn't selfishly rid myself of this awful secret there could I could see no way forward.

I told my devastated and distraught husband everything from start to finish.

I told him how many times I had sucked their cocks and recounted the times that I had swallowed countless loads of cum. Holding nothing back I told my shocked husband how many times I had taken John's, or Andy's, or Gary's, hard cock inside me and how much semen had run from my horny vagina. I let him know how many hours I had spent with his fathers or brothers tongue in my pussy and how every single act of betrayal, had been committed in a love-making manner.

After the traumatic times between my husband and I, my revelations about my shameful humiliation of him with his father and brothers, was in a different league. However as per our mutual love and understanding of our perverted sexuality we managed to settle down yet again. After the birth of my fifth child we decided that was enough (this time I would be sterilised). I broke off all contact with Paul's family, the simple truth being that I could not absolutely guarantee (to Paul or myself) that I wouldn't continue to be their whore.

However, our need for self imposed humiliation did not simply go away just because we willed it to but it did however return in a gentler and less dangerous form. In our new house, the garden situation for showing myself to neighbours, was even better than at our previous one, as four gardens all bordered ours. So for delivery men and for our male neighbours, Amy the slovenly slut returned.

The 'show' I put on remained the same, only this time in the absence of the extremes that had served us so well, we needed to up our game. To this end I bought myself a pair of nipple clamps and practiced their use. They were not vicious, we were not bordering on BDSM or physical pain here, that would never be our thing but the use of harsh clamps and a few very light weights, elevated my already ruined tits to another level. I had learned to tape up my nipples by winding cotton around the grotesquely engorged lengths and leaving them for an hour or so to 'train them'.

The result was the most incredible long nipples you can imagine.

Before venturing outside to allow my neighbours to see me virtually naked, my nipples would be subjected to further stimulation. After prolonged feeding of three children one after the other (two having grown too old for me to feed,) the sucking elongating the already long buds to an incredibly embarrassing length, I would then back this up by using my breast pump drawing blood and engorging the nipples further.

It was then that I would 'innocently' walk the gauntlet of the seedy, creepy and pathetic voyeurs, who couldn't get enough of the 'slut next door's' saggy tits. Always being ready to stop and chat with my neighbours across the fence, I feigned naivety and ignorance of what I was actually doing. They would watch with erections, as my robe would open just enough to expose my incredible tits dripping milk, or my tight t-shirt would slowly spread the wet ring around my enormous 'pokies' beneath. I innocently talked with them 'unaware' of my robe being slightly open just enough to expose my naked vagina.

I had continued to pump my vagina as well as my breasts and in time I had perfected my appearance. I never used the pump enough to leave me looking obvious and that I had been artificially altering my natural appearance. I now know exactly how long and how hard to use the pump for to leave my pussy lips long and hanging and caused the clitoris which had become the centre of my whole being, to be exposed from its protective hood and to be visible to these unsuspecting men. Jutting so visibly from my lips I could not believe the sensation that this intimacy of having my clitoris pink and hard actually visible to strangers.

I continued to show myself to a few neighbours the best I could but the one that worked the best by far was old Trevor. His garden met mine and sheltered from view between some trees, was a gate put there mutually by Trevor and his mate Bob (the previous owner of our house who had passed on,) to allow each other to visit the other with ease. Through this gate was a small potting shed where Trevor spent most of his hours.

After weeks of tormenting him with glimpses of my pumped nipples and of my engorged and prominent 'lady bits' he invited me to see some plants he had potted and led me through the gate and into the shed. After a little small talk I turned to face him, my back against his workbench. The sexual tension was palpable, I was alone with this man knowing my body was constantly being revealed between my moving robe. I felt myself moistening between my legs, as a thrilling and intoxicating anticipation of what this man wanted to do to me, ran through me.

I could tell that Trevor was very agitated and unsure of himself, I waited with a thudding heart and eventually he stepped forward. My elderly neighbour was obviously very nervous and scared and at the same time, he was obviously suffering a lack of confidence about what he so desperately wanted to do and what the outcome could be if I reacted badly. Written across his face in big letters was,

"If I don't do this, I will never know -- I will hate myself for not finding out -- I will regret this forever if I don't try."

His resolve stiffened and he reached forward and took the cord of my robe in his hands, slowly easing the two apart. Pulling my robe open with shaking and tremendously excited hands, he took the lapels and peeled them back from my shoulders letting the heavy garment fall to the floor.

I did not move a muscle.

Slowly the trembling and consuming excitement built and ran through me. The sexual anticipation came from the naughty and unconventional setting and the uncommon and bizarre nudity I unexpectedly found myself in. I loved subjecting myself to this kind of unconventional and unusual situation with men that knew me, who knew who I was, therefore heightening the embarrassment and shame I craved. Had I been alone in my bedroom with this man it would have been arousing yes, but finding myself in this naughty secret scenario, although very tame in comparison with some of my exploits, was nevertheless thrilling.

I had always found nudity to be very personal and I had been a very shy girl. The basic nudity I now experienced with Trevor was one of cheeky, naughty and harmless innocence. That virgin-like shyness now returned as I enjoyed the stomach churning feeling of naughty immorality, I was a dirty girl and the butterflies in my stomach and vagina almost made me feel nauseous.

Throughout my life, I seemed to be affected with a strange capacity for arousal. I always seemed to be afflicted with an intense heart-thumping and breathtaking reaction, even to the most normal of things. This type of disproportionate overreaction to certain stimuli was probably the actual reason for my fetish and phobia. As I now found myself over reacting to this tame and almost innocent nakedness, I suffered pangs of conscience and an old fashioned morality, which succeeded only in confusing my already complex emotions.

Trevor stood and took in my imperfect body, he was obviously still scared, shy and nervous and especially unsure what to do. Although we were mature adults, our naughty and exciting secret made us timid and tentative. Afraid myself, yet also extremely excited, I leant back and opened my legs, my labia and clitoris were still swollen and visible. Taking my clit between my index finger and my thumb I stroked my pleasure button like a little cock.

A gasp from my voyeur was followed by,

"Cum for me bitch."

I toyed with my wet and gaping lips and ran my fingers down either side of the grotesquely engorged and prominent clitoris. I was not quite sure what was going to happen next, when I heard Paul calling me and my baby crying. Shocked out of my reverie, I pulled my robe around myself and made to leave a crestfallen old man.

Trevor looked at me and almost like a forlorn child he said,

"Tomorrow?"

In response I played the shy, nervous, reluctant, weak and frightened woman who had served me so well over the years. Acting as though I wanted to escape and not return but was too frightened to say no (I should have been an actress, I would have been an Oscar winner the way I had wonderfully perfected this pathetic alter-ego) I played my finger tips over the huge bulge in his pants and shyly nodded my head.

The following day the scenario played itself out again. I stood naked before my old neighbour, my nipples pumped and slowly dripping, yet for reasons about to be revealed it had not been possible to pump my whore sex.

I opened my legs for him.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU ROTTEN FUCKING BITCH."

The payback for my betrayal of Paul had come into play and my husband had made a demand of me that was non-negotiable. One afternoon we went to a tattoo and piercing parlour. It was remarkably embarrassing to lay back and open my legs for a complete stranger to work on my naked and completely smooth vagina. I am not sure whether it was completely necessary for me to be totally naked, as I was made to lie on the flat bed and my exposed pussy was manhandled. The stranger sat between my spread legs and used his fingers to open my sex wide. With my husband directing operations it made me feel as I was nothing, I was cheap and irrelevant to my 'master'. With everything that was going on, this was a special time in my life but when the tattooist was done I thought my life complete.

Paul had had my labia pierced on either side and in a few days when the 'sleepers' could be taken out and my more permanent jewellery put in, I would be in heaven.

When this time arrived, Paul put the hasp of a pretty and delicate gold lock through both sides of my excited labia and locked the ends together.

My husband had literally locked up my pussy.

He told me that sometimes I would wear this padlock and sometimes a simple discrete and delicate ring that would still physically lock my vagina. These permanent fixtures would guard my honour and when my whore legs opened themselves for men, the locks would prevent my lips from opening and stop my cheating cunt from being able to spread itself for cocks.

If I thought wearing a chastity belt was an awesome and defining part of my life, my husband locking my pussy in this manner was off the scale. If I was to wear a skirt or anything else that covered me well, I would be placed in the lock, its presence physically stimulating me beyond belief, whilst being mentally aroused by my humiliation. If I was to wear jeans or anytime I may take the children swimming, or I would sunbathe etc. then the small lockable ring would be fed through my labia, a less visible and more discrete, yet still secure prison for my dirty cheating pussy to be kept under control. Sometimes just for Paul's amusement I would have a delicate chain running through my pussy lips which would be clasped together and locked by a tiny padlock.

Trevor's frustration and anger were crushing, he was watching the fantasy he had spent a whole sleepless night fretting over, disappearing behind a tiny gold lock.

"You can always fuck me in the ass."

"What?.... I err never.... I mean my wife never....I've err not done that before," he stuttered.

Throughout the previous evening, I had imagined this scenario and the position I was likely to find myself in and had wanted to be able to see myself. To this end I now took my phone from the pocket of my robe and turned on the camera.

After instructing Trevor where and how to place the now recording phone, I turned around and lay my huge throbbing recently pumped tits on top of the bench. Amongst screws, nails, compost and soil and all other kinds of dirt, my breasts became dirty, scratched and painful. The picture that would blow my mind was taken by Trevor and shown to me, I could not believe how sexy and unique I looked. As I held open my ass cheeks and begged my old neighbour to fuck me there (done purposefully for the recording I would watch later) just below my puckered available hole, was my slut pussy in all it's locked glory. As my shameless cunt tried to open itself for his cock, it was covered by the pretty little padlock, clasped nicely tight and closed, the lips of my pussy held together like a lovers embrace. When I stood, the lock would hang slightly down between my legs but in this position it lay snug against the wet pink flesh that it imprisoned.